Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? (721 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2013
So this guy(boyfriend) as being dating this girl(girlfriend) for 9months months now and it seems they love eachother. But you know how guys are now, he met another damsel whom he fell for and wants to date. Not wanting to disappiont or break the heart of his girlfriend, he therefore seeks to know how he can cheat without her finding out. Please help him!

Source: www.aktor365..com
Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by hammedkola(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2013
Why do you want to cheat on your girlfriend?
Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by Infomizer(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2013
Don't! That's the surefire means. Still won't work for some paranoid babes tho'
However, if she's dumb, you may go ahead, but make sure her peeps are dumb too...wink
Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by tsidra(f): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Ask help from the holyspirit
Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by UjSizzle(f): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2013
Smh cheating is bad, very bad angry
Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by sambroose(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Men don't cheat

1 Like

Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by bjprodint(f): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2013
why cheat,ur girlfrnd is trustworthy dats why u are still wit her,both lady have d same punany.if u love another girl and break up wit ur girl frnd,u will soon love another girl and break up wit ur new damsel dats how d story will continue.b disciplined,stick to ur girl frnd

1 Like

Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by wasak(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
he should buy another phone. with a new sim card for the new girlfriend .
Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by sarmiie(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
if he's asking, den he's a learner.....sooner or later, she'll find out, n u'll get ur comeuppance
Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by Emaprince: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
tsidra: Ask help from the holyspirit
please desist from joking with the most holy being because it's an unforgivable mistake.thank you!
Re: How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? by vizkiz: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls all i need is ur advice...
There's dis anqel i'v been datinq 4 a while uhmmmn....4yrs now, We love each oda so much. Buh there's dis tin i dnt like abt her....she'z fund of always usinq harsh words on me anytime we r havinq a fiqht still she wuld say she dnt mean dem d last time she did it was when she called me a bastard dt was when i decided 2 quit wif her cuz i cnt stand it anymore...we didnt talk 4 like 2weeks durinq dt period,i met dis girl n we were jst chatinq n b4 ah knw it we feel inlove n we were datinq...now my girl has promised 2 chanqe her attitude buh dis new girl z so much inlove wif me. She was even sayinq she wnt2 qive me her special qift. Guys pls advice me,wuh shuld ah do?

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Mend A Broken Heart (based On Authors Personal Experience) / Please Help / Should I keep it secret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.