Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Should I keep it secret? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I keep it secret? (722 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I keep it secret? by oamronnie(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Should relationships be kept secret? Should you let everyone around know every time you are in a relationship?
Picture this, you get involved with someone new and your facebook profile reads, 'in a relationship with ***', you use him/her as your display picture on all your social apps, your PM is always about how much you love or miss him/her, your family and friends know about the relationship, bla bla bla. And suddenly, it ends! You go back to being single on facebook, family and friends don't stop asking you about him/her. It's so heartbreaking and everything and everyone around keep reminding you when you are trying so hard to forget. But hey, you are tough! You get over it eventually. And Mr/Ms Right comes along. You are so much in love and you just can't keep it to yourself. And the cycle begins again.

Frankly, who even cares about your love life?
Should it be publicised so much?
Again, if you don't publicise it, won't they get the impression you don't care about them as much as you claim to?

Your take?

(1) (Reply)

#imsinglebecause: Thread For Singles / Does The Word 'platonic' Have A Double Meaning? / Ladies What's Your Reaction If Guys Start Make-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.