Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria (3840 Views)

Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News / How Jonathan Plot To Rig Election. How Nigeria Police Stood Their Ground / Jonathan's Plot To Disunite The Southwest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by remarkD(m): 3:59am On Oct 08, 2013
There is no greater insecure and deluded fool than he that masquerades as an imposter... Kanuri today, Itsekiri tomorrow, Yoruba today, Ijaw citizen tomorrow... and the funny thing is.. you never get tired of it lol... if you are looking for a fool, look in the mirror....

ijaw citizen: This article is simply the thoughts of an insecure & deluded fool.

7 Likes

Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Mohdadutse(m): 5:25am On Oct 08, 2013
COMPARE THE PRICE OF A LITRE OF FUEL AND THAT OF HONEY!
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: This article is simply the thoughts of an insecure & deluded fool.
my brother God bless u
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2013
snoopy:

My thoughts exactly and equally deluded forumites will swallow the entire worded crap line and sinker! *shudders*
ure right
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2013
mikeansy:

you have no shame

Nigeria as you know it is not making progress that is why this dialogue is required

Nigeria as you know it is one where terrorist blow people up because they pray to a different God while the elite of that region look the other way

the Nigeria as you know is riddled with poverty where the elite of our Nation scramble for resources at the Centre without anybody contributing to Nation Building that is why we need this conversation

And you know what? the Conjectures and Innuendoes that led to the last civil war will not succeed in this generation, so you are wasting your time. Gone are the days when the highest bidders and interest group can control the media and promote clandestine interests. we live in the age of the digital media when all who care are just one click away from finding out the truth.

You can waste your time all you like but Nigerians will be better informed!

Like the President said, you can not solve today's problems with yesterday's solution . So the National Conversation needs to be had.
3million likes

1 Like

Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Wsdm: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2013
themaskedman: How I pray the prayers of the op comes to pass at least I can walk freely in my BIAFRA REPUBLIC without anyone slicing my throat to claim 72 virgins.
When we wanted out of this marriage in 1967 the SW ganged up with their lords in the North to force us in and everyday now they cry of marginalization.
Carry go Jonathan, 2015 is even too late make it happen this month pls.
But no body is forcing you to live in a place where you throat could be sliced. You can as well move to you south east where armed robbers, kidnappers and ritualists/cultists will be your friends.
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Wsdm:
But no body is forcing you to live in a place where you throat could be sliced. You can as well move to you south east where armed robbers, kidnappers and ritualists/cultists will be your friends.

^^^^^ or he might even end up in his brother's pot of stew. cheesy grin
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by missAM: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2013
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is a Muslim president, let alone Buhari- who has made very nasty comments in his ralies that could incite voilence. We the northern christains know that northern muslims hate GEJ for one single reason - his religion. Pls, beg GEJ to give us Northeast NG and push these blood thirsty maniacs to Northwest region. We want out christain region free of blood shed and opression of the Hausa/Fulani.
Or else, make roon for us, cos we'll migrate and leave these vampires with one another.

1 Like

Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by missAM: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2013
And what's worse, the plan is to islamize the country. God arise, and let ur enemies be scattered. For he that lives by the sword shall die by the sword. Let the blood of the slain cry out to you Lord, like the blood of Abel.

1 Like

Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by true2god: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

Why are u angry? U hav alwaya wanted ur SS rephblic nd GEJ wants to give it to u.
Are u surprised, he is not any Ijaw citizen on nairaland. He can no longer control his emotion and fear, hence his outburst.

Ijaw citizen is a half eduacted malo on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by ijawcitizen(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Malign and vilify me all you want, you're only keeping up & living up to your bad Igbo behaviour so I'm really not bothered at all.

You're only scared to death because the Igbo region is no longer the Dead Easten Region but a landlocked enclave.

We are watching all your antics to gain access to the sea by attaching with us and we have PLANS towards your recent southward charge. We are not stupid, we can detect your motives from afar, so keep trying. You shall soon know who the masters are.

www.republicreporters.com/index.php/regionalism/item/721-best-practices-united-nations-un
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by ijawcitizen(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
"If Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, and Ogoni want to join us, they will be free to do so as equal partners. (This is a good improvement but too late, we NDeltans have gone beyond this ish) If they elect not to, they will be at liberty to so elect but what they cannot do is interfere with Igbo's access to the sea. Igbo's access to the sea is through Igbo land of Igweocha (Port Harcourt). If these folks elect to form their own Republic (into which they have indicated no
provision for Ikwere), Igbo will not try to access the sea through Warri, Bayelsa, or Cross River/Akawa Ibom; Igbo will mind its business by going through its Igweocha to the sea. But if these folks interfere, they risk extinction from Igbo's response!"
www.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/
conversations/topics/322503

We have taken note of all these threats and we shall see how you intend to convert the Ijaw owned Southern Port Harcourt into Igwe Ocha.

1 Like

Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ijaw citizen, I can see dat u're a frustrated, bitter, old chameleon. My advise to u is to look for concentrated acid and drink or look for d nearest tree nd hang urself if u're too wretched to buy acid. D Eastern region is ONE whether u like it or not; go and die. Fool!!!!!
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by true2god: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: Malign and vilify me all you want, you're only keeping up & living up to your bad Igbo behaviour so I'm really not bothered at all.

You're only scared to death because the Igbo region is no longer the Dead Easten Region but a landlocked enclave.

We are watching all your antics to gain access to the sea by attaching with us and we have PLANS towards your recent southward charge. We are not stupid, we can detect your motives from afar, so keep trying. You shall soon know who the masters are.

www.republicreporters.com/index.php/regionalism/item/721-best-practices-united-nations-un
U r not an Ijaw guy, ok? Ur greatest fear is seeing Igbos giving Jonathan their 100% support and the impact it might hav on the power drive of ur Northern elders and the consequence it entails on the future of the north.

Like it or hate it, gradually the status-quo is being shifted and adjusted and the north (ur pple) are jittery, no wonder they wanna take GEJ out at all cost. And if they attempt anything silly we will finally merge u with ur real broda in chad and niger.

Ur nemesis is the Igbos and they will surely catch u and ur dirty almajiris one day.

Nobe only Ijaw citizen, hausa-fulani idio.t from sudan.

1 Like

Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by TeaParty: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Everywhere in the world….villages, towns, hamlets, cities, people groups are asking for autonomy to enable them take charge of their affairs and develop at their own pace. For instance Bosnia Herzegovina has a population of less than 4million but today they are a country of people governing themselves and making progress in various areas of human endeavor.

To the best of my knowledge all Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani States claim a population of over 4million each. Yet they are very scared and very unwilling to agree to the restructuring of Nigeria so that each geo-political zone can take care of its affairs and develop at their own pace.

Just mention the word Sovereign National Conference and you will find these Governors, the Emirs, the Sultan, the Arewa Consultative Forum, and the Northern Elders Forum - all of them shivering like dogs with their tails between their legs.

Instead of making it an issue and a strive for power to return to the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani in 2015 ….. the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani should be asking for the restructuring of Nigeria in a way that enables them to enjoy autonomy and develop at their own pace with one of their own (preferably Buhari or Sule Lamido) as their leader. That way the power they are clamoring for will remain with them forever ….. in their geo-political zone, from their geo-political zone and for their geo-political zone. ...... makes more sense than the entire "New PDP", PDM & APC crisis.
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Donmams(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2013
themaskedman: How I pray the prayers of the op comes to pass at least I can walk freely in my BIAFRA REPUBLIC without anyone slicing my throat to claim 72 virgins.
When we wanted out of this marriage in 1967 the SW ganged up with their lords in the North to force us in and everyday now they cry of marginalization.
Carry go Jonathan, 2015 is even too late make it happen this month pls.
Fool. Igbos are nothing without the North. 70% of Igbo wealth is made from the north. So pack your goods and go. Let's see where the thousands of igbo living in every nook and cranny of the north will relocate to.
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2013
One word summary of the article, 'balderdash'. ASUU shld ril call off the strike, like seriously our youths are getting deluded. Its true, nw i believe, an idle mind is d devil's workshop
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Donmams(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
olrotimi: One word summary of the article, 'balderdash'. ASUU shld ril call off the strike, like seriously our youths are getting deluded. Its true, nw i believe, an idle mind is d devil's workshop
Kindly tell us what's delusional about what's written here
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by ijawcitizen(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
true2god: U r not an Ijaw guy, ok? Ur greatest fear is seeing Igbos giving Jonathan their 100% support and the impact it might hav on the power drive of ur Northern elders and the consequence it entails on the future of the north.

Like it or hate it, gradually the status-quo is being shifted and adjusted and the north (ur pple) are jittery, no wonder they wanna take GEJ out at all cost. And if they attempt anything silly we will finally merge u with ur real broda in chad and niger.

Ur nemesis is the Igbos and they will surely catch u and ur dirty almajiris one day.

Nobe only Ijaw citizen, hausa-fulani idio.t from sudan.

Listen
Killayut: Shut up Ijaw citizen is 100% an Ijaw son. You guys are too silly. Why still dreaming about Ijaw land ? Why ??
Wonderful !!!!
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by ijawcitizen(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
Ijaw citizen, I can see dat u're a frustrated, bitter, old chameleon. My advise to u is to look for concentrated acid and drink or look for d nearest tree nd hang urself if u're too wretched to buy acid. D Eastern region is ONE whether u like it or not; go and die. Fool!!!!!
Lol...LWKMD!!!

You can keep being bitter, paranoid, insultive & even go mad if you you like, there is no Eastern Region for Igbos to dominate. Hello! I repeat, THERE IS NO EASTERN REGION ANYWHERE, JUST STICK TO YOUR SE REGION COS VERY SOON, THE IGBOS IN SS WILL SOON JOIN YOU. You can try hard enough, you'd still be the one that die trying. So I'm on my comfort zone saying these things to your empty skull, you are the desperate ones, so you can go and die!!!
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by MahatmaGhandi: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
If Nigeria will break it will break without the sound of as little as a fire cracker. if Nigeria breaks those down south stands to loose a lot because there are more southern stakes in the north than northern stakes in the south. for them to recognise this and still want out then they must have been harmed beyond measure. it will take very wise statesmen with good intentions for all and sundry from each region to calm frayed nerves and work out a fair future for Nigeria.
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by atlwireles: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
ijaw citizen: Lol...LWKMD!!!

You can keep being bitter, paranoid, insultive & even go mad if you you like, there is no Eastern Region for Igbos to dominate. Hello! I repeat, THERE IS NO EASTERN REGION ANYWHERE, JUST STICK TO YOUR SE REGION COS VERY SOON, THE IGBOS IN SS WILL SOON JOIN YOU. You can try hard enough, you'd still be the one that die trying. So I'm on my comfort zone saying these things to your empty skull, you are the desperate ones, so you can go and die!!!

You are not Ijaw, you don't have to try so hard to be one.
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by cumpaddre(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
TeaParty: Everywhere in the world….villages, towns, hamlets, cities, people groups are asking for autonomy to enable them take charge of their affairs and develop at their own pace. For instance Bosnia Herzegovina has a population of less than 4million but today they are a country of people governing themselves and making progress in various areas of human endeavor.

To the best of my knowledge all Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani States claim a population of over 4million each. Yet they are very scared and very unwilling to agree to the restructuring of Nigeria so that each geo-political zone can take care of its affairs and develop at their own pace.

Just mention the word Sovereign National Conference and you will find these Governors, the Emirs, the Sultan, the Arewa Consultative Forum, and the Northern Elders Forum - all of them shivering like dogs with their tails between their legs.

Instead of making it an issue and a strive for power to return to the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani in 2015 ….. the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani should be asking for the restructuring of Nigeria in a way that enables them to enjoy autonomy and develop at their own pace with one of their own (preferably Buhari or Sule Lamido) as their leader. That way the power they are clamoring for will remain with them forever ….. in their geo-political zone, from their geo-political zone and for their geo-political zone. ...... makes more sense than the entire "New PDP", PDM & APC crisis.

My brother, 1 BILLION LIKES FOR U!.
I didn't wana comment on this post cos I've done that earlier, buh I just had to tell u how much sense u made in this few lines written. Thank U
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Donmams: As the race for 2015 heats up, GEJ is finding himself increasingly alienated from the North and South West:two key voting blocs for any aspirant.
It is becoming clearer to GEJ that he may not be able to clinch the PDP ticket in 2015 and is poised to secede and form a new country out of the South South.

Interestingly, GEJ has no plans to include the South East in his secession plans because of the South East's superior population figures.

GEJ is well aware that if he loses his bid for reelection, not only does he stand to lose power, but his freedom as well. His political advisers have informed him that it is more than likely the APC will field General Muhammadu Buhari as its Presidential candidate. GEJ is very much aware that General Buhari will waste no time prosecuting him for all of his offences while in Office should GEJ be unable to rig the elections in favour of the PDP in 2015.

GEJ's advisers are of the opinion that should the worst happen and the APC, cum General Buhari win the forthcoming elections in 2014, then he'll have no choice but to secede and continue as life president for the Niger Delta, thus evading possible prosecution.

It is towards this end that GEJ surprised the whole world by announcing on Independence Day, the setting up of the committee on National Conference.

With GEJ facing critical battles on many fronts, it is all or nothing for perhaps the future President of the Niger Delta.

The proposed National Conference is meant to promote the idea of autonomous regions having 100% resource control. It is expected that the north will oppose the idea of autonomous regions because of its weak financial state. The confusion and anarchy that will ensue is expected to provide GEJ with the cover he needs to break the Niger Delta away from the rest of the country. Simultaneously, the SE is also expected to declare a Sovereign state of Biafra.

GEJ'S closest advisers believe the north and South West has been weakened militarily and therefore cannot mount a military campaign to return both the Niger Delta and Biafran Republics back into Nigeria.

In order to gain international sympathy for their secession plans, the GEJ gov't intends to use the conference to provide legitimacy to their plans.

One thing is clear, as long as Nigerians reject Goodluck Jonathan at the polls, he is determined to ensure the end of Nigeria as we know it today.

are u actually stupid by default? Or you have foolishness as a talent?
Re: National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria by Donmams(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2013
Capnd143: are u actually stupid by default? Or you have foolishness as a talent?
I just have a gift for deductive reasoning

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike / NDIGBO UNITY THREAD... Ndigbo United We Stand, Divided We Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.