Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed (15046 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by ffo(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Troops from 7 Division, Nigerian Army in Maiduguri, yesterday, launched separate preemptive attacks on Boko Haram enclaves at Ajigi, Kafa and Izza villages of Bama and Damboa council areas of the state, killing no fewer than 30 suspected members, including an Amir (leader) of the sect.

Also killed were unspecified members of the group at Izza village in Bama town just as five Hilux vehicles mounted with anti-air craft guns and one 18-seater bus with foodstuff belonging to the terrorists were destroyed.

A statement by the military spokesman in Maiduguri, Captain Aliyu Danja, yesterday, said the operation involved air strikes and ground attacks.

Danja also said that the pre-emptive attack followed intelligence reports about plans by the insurgents to attack Bama and other towns in the state.

The statement read: “Our troops launched separate attacks on Boko Haram enclaves in different parts of BornoState, where we killed 30 of them in Ajigi and Kafa villages of Damboa Local Government Area.

“Those killed were suspected to be the group of terrorists that fled Damboa town, following an encounter with the security forces last Sunday.

“Also, a pre-emptive attack on Boko Haram concentration at Izza town in BornoState, Sunday afternoon, led to the killing of an unspecified number of the sect’s members.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/army-kills-30-suspected-boko-haram-members/#sthash.6wYd24Q7.z96hK8qZ.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by bigboss80s(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2013
And why exactly isn't this in the front page?
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by nig2change: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Don't allow any terrorist escape. Always ensure their leaders are killed too. Kudos. Jtf.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Mubby4luv(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2013
This BH ppl no dey ever finish? i hope da army are not killin innocent civilians claimin "suspected BH members"

9 Likes

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by shininglite(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2013
AKUKU grin grin
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Naija Army has bounced back smiley Kill the blood sucking idiiots though it doesn't change my stand on Naija disintegration undecided #teambiafra#

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by HezronLorraine(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Always suspected.Can't they [s]just nuke the whole place with missiles and let's be down with terrorism.[/s]
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by iykofias(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Kill em all
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2013
if u dont have any reasonable comment pls dont waste space for first to comment crew. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by donphilopus: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2013
Good work from the Great Army, it's becoming unbecomable, it's high time they were killed...
Heartless Boko Guyz
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Eneze1(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2013
hope those they kill are not innocent people

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Philipvivson(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2013
gud 4 em #killEmAll
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Tuntheycr7: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Yes suspected boko harams dsnt implies dat dey aint boko boiz.
I think dis is a gud news.
More bullets to ya guns JTF
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Willgates(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2013
I don't know d criteria for a post to make front page
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by ajayi147(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Kill dem all,why dem go finish,wen na 4rm outside country dem dey com 4rm

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Mubby4luv: This BH ppl no dey ever finish? i hope da army are not killin innocent civilians claimin "suspected BH members"
bro you took those words from my mouth.......the boko haram nor dey finish

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by tolulope0(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Its funny how they keep multiplying.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by olahero(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2013
I hate deceiving rumor, Boko Haram killed always and they haven't finish? Nigeria with clueless security, they lie to promoted, NOT work like a real defender, stop killing Civilian and claiming they are Boko Haram, Boko Haram are gone too far in the field of terrorism! though, GEJ is toooo weak.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by anelka101(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Kudos to the JTF, pls don't relent oooo,
when you finish with the BH boys, you will be deployed to Sagamu in Ogun state to deal with all the Cultist that are killing themself and even non members.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Gwekzy: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2013
RIP 2 d dead....Dis re sum of d reasons I prefer 2 travel by road within d shores of naija...C as innocent souls jst waste..all dis planes don old dem need replacement...
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by ignis: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Mubby4luv: This BH ppl no dey ever finish? i hope da army are not killin innocent civilians claimin "suspected BH members"
All civilians in Borno are Suspected BH members.

8 Likes

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by point5: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2013
D Lord Is good...
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by lacicrips(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2013
olahero: I hate deceiving rumor, Boko Haram killed always and they haven't finish? Nigeria with clueless security, they lie to promoted, NOT work like a real defender, stop killing Civilian and claiming they are Boko Haram, Boko Haram are gone too far in the field of terrorism! though, GEJ is toooo weak.

What do you want from the poor president? Make him carry gun go hunt for terrorists?

3 Likes

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by tellwisdom: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Why are they always killing suspected, and not even boko Harams ?? sad
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Is it not funny dat wen BH kills civilians, we see pictures of their corpses, but wen dey'r killed by d military, we see nothing, but only hear of d claims. Are these claims by our military officers for real?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Akshow: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2013
With d numbers d joint task force are killing isn't it enuf for dis never do wells to finish? Na wa o.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by chiderao: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2013
This boko boys no dey finish''nawaoh...
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2013
lacicrips:

What do you want from the poor president? Make him carry gun go hunt for terrorists?
yes he should carry gun

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by gen2briz(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2013
When will they kill the real boko boys and not suspected bokos
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by condralbede(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2013
it seems like everybody for North Nah BH?cos dis ppl no dey ever finish.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Datiboboi: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Innocent ~ what are you doing in the midst of the dreaded bokoharam camp.
Answer ~ sir shakao tie my leg with big chain make I for no escape.

Bunch of boko sympathizers on Nairaland

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Udom Reelection Launch And Manifesto Unveiling / Osoba: How Daniel, Amosun Traumatised Me For 16 Years / Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.