Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,854 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed (15107 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by tintingz(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2013
ignis:
All civilians in Borno are Suspected BH members.
really? the civilian JTF are also suspected BH member right?

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Marineetyon(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Those people called BH doesn't deserve any human right of any sort, the other day it was a video of how they murder an SSS female personnel, they should be flushed asap.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2013
K
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2013

Keep Killing as many as you find.... angry

They either repent or die.. angry
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by leofab(f): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Anti-aircraft-guns? Wahalla dey oh... These people are ready to fight till the last pint of their blood spills. Ha, who is sponsoring these whoremongers? Expect something like
' NEWS FLASH: 300
dead as a dana airplane was shot down by suspected members of bokoharam'
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by vatuso: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
my opinion is since they said they wld know no peace "so kill dem all"
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by wrench: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Erm :> why is the casualty always in round figure? :|
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Mubby4luv: This BH ppl no dey ever finish? i hope da army are not killin innocent civilians claimin "suspected BH members"
yea exactly my thoughts, how would a person be killed just because he has an anti-aircraft gun in his pocession and then tagged bokoharam,this is heartless sad

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by dannyville2(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2013
lacicrips:

What do you want from the poor president? Make him carry gun go hunt for terrorists?
help me ask am

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Datiboboi: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2013
gen2briz: When will they kill the real boko boys and not suspected bokos
When your bois will come out openelly and face the jtf Ono on one until then any body found wanting in the bush will get 5 bullet medium range assault riffle on his head.

Watch out~~ moov moov

3 Likes

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by dannyville2(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2013
ILIDEFI: Is it not funny dat wen BH kills civilians, we see pictures of their corpses, but wen dey'r killed by d military, we see nothing, but only hear of d claims. Are these claims by our military officers for real?
they can't publish those pictures cos those are classified information
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Bright2(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Jtf,keep reducing the number of votes in that area! 2015 is by the corner grin
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by McLuhan(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2013
Boko Haram in Nigeria, the Taliban in Afghanistan, Al Qaeda in Pakistan, Al Shabab in Somalia, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and so on and so forth. My question is: What is it about this religion that produces so many rabid extremists and vengeful terrorists? I can't understand this idea that one's place in paradise is contingent on the cold-blooded murder of innocent men, women and children. In my opinion, it is an abominable lie and a blasphemy for that matter. Part of the solution to these acts of terrorism, I suggest, is to indoctrinate the younger generation against the idea that people can achieve beatification by commiting mass murder. As Wole Soyinka wrote in The Man Died, "the first step towards the dethronement of terror is the deflation of its hypocritical self-righteousness."
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Willybos(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2013
Y una no dey show us dia pix
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2013
Eneze1: hope those they kill are not innocent people
And I hope those killed by Boko Haram are also guilty.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2013
shininglite: AKUKU grin grin

wth is the rubbish u just posted,if u can't write in IGBO just forget trying
it is AKUKO not akuku meaning story.

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by rootedingrace: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Boko haram's shadowy nature makes it impossible for any security agency to wipe them out within a specified time-frame.

During the day, they are in the same neighbourhood with the army pretending to be law abiding citizens. At Night, they will mount shocking attacks against those army and move on to another neighbourhood, looting and recruiting along the way.

Considering the literacy level in Yobe, Gombe, and maiduguri am sure they wouldn't have any problem recruiting the alumagiri's and kanuris that rome the streets. I have lived in Yobe and Borno so I can categorically tell you the only way to defeat boko haram is to infiltrate the group and gather accurate intelligence.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by yuncka: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2013
'30 SUSPECTED Boko-haramists'.... Our military no even sure who dem dey kill.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2013
"Innocent civilians" in possession of anti-aircraft weapons mounterd on Hillux vans in boko haram infested borno state. Innocent indeed. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by zolajpower: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2013
bigboss80s: And why exactly isn't this in the front page?
what is front page again? Isn't dis a front page again? I beg enlighten me more bros. I want2 knw if there is another page aside dis.
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by chimney(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Hang 'em all
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by McLuhan(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Oko_AGB: "Innocent civilians" in possession of anti-aircraft weapons mounterd on Hillux vans in boko haram infested borno state. Innocent indeed. Mtcheeew
Don't mind those see-no-evil-hear-no-evil apologists of Boko Haram. Even if one of these vile Boko Haram bigots is caught slitting a person's throat, their instigators will claim they are innocent!

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by 3ace(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2013
This is the kind of news I like to hear; Yeah, that's the way to go; be pre-emptive, don't wait for them to attack before you respond. More of it boys, well done!
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by creativemusic: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2013
when will this killings end
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by RealAlfranco: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don't understand this oo...the army has been killing 'suspected' boko haram members,bt dis guys population doesn't reduce one bit .. Haba,are they cats(with 9 lives)... I'm tired of hearing and reading the same headline every 3days joor!!

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mubby4luv: This BH ppl no dey ever finish? i hope da army are not killin innocent civilians claimin "suspected BH members"

Make u dey wait make dem finish...which terrorist group in the world u hear sey dem kill finish?
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
The report says an emir was also a leader and was killed or is my eye covered?
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by 1wilywily1: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
ffo: Troops from 7 Division, Nigerian Army in Maiduguri, yesterday, launched separate preemptive attacks on Boko Haram enclaves at Ajigi, Kafa and Izza villages of Bama and Damboa council areas of the state, killing no fewer than 30 suspected members, including an Amir (leader) of the sect.

Also killed were unspecified members of the group at Izza village in Bama town just as five Hilux vehicles mounted with anti-air craft guns and one 18-seater bus with foodstuff belonging to the terrorists were destroyed.

A statement by the military spokesman in Maiduguri, Captain Aliyu Danja, yesterday, said the operation involved air strikes and ground attacks.

Danja also said that the pre-emptive attack followed intelligence reports about plans by the insurgents to attack Bama and other towns in the state.

The statement read: “Our troops launched separate attacks on Boko Haram enclaves in different parts of BornoState, where we killed 30 of them in Ajigi and Kafa villages of Damboa Local Government Area.

“Those killed were suspected to be the group of terrorists that fled Damboa town, following an encounter with the security forces last Sunday.

“Also, a pre-emptive attack on Boko Haram concentration at Izza town in BornoState, Sunday afternoon, led to the killing of an unspecified number of the sect’s members.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/army-kills-30-suspected-boko-haram-members/#sthash.6wYd24Q7.z96hK8qZ.dpuf

Good to reduce the number of Moslems
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
The more you kill

the more they multiply

pls JTF whenever you kill those animals make sure you behead them and lets see if they will reduce for once

1 Like

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
I lost trust in our security system. Iree o. Jus passing by. Who even know if naa innocent people dem kill, wait self North has d highest number of military base, you sure say goverment no knw this boko sef. Mcheww

Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by 2special(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anybody saying
"BH ppl no dey ever finish? i hope da army are not
killin innocent civilians claimin "suspected BH members"
Must be a
FOOL.......dont they read in the Newspaper last month that the so-called
"lnnocent civillians" killed 43 students or what d hell are u saying.....Kudos
to The J.T.F......
Re: 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed by kenny1911: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2013

Nigerians ll never amaze me with their reasonings. They troops destroyed anti aircraft weapons n u called them innocent? We can never appreciate our own success. if it were to b American Army that killed terrorists elsewhere, we ll openly commend them. we haveto believe in ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

95 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters Set For Release - Chief Of Defense Staff Says / Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? / APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.