Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Are First Born Girls Control Freaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are First Born Girls Control Freaks (916 Views)

Her Stare Freaks Me Out / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / Why Do Some Men Prefer Closet Freaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Jibson999(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
A friend of mine just ranting about his relationship, so I decided 2 bring it 2 da house............................................................
*Just Maybe too early to conclude but I think, First born girls
are off my dateline....they seems not to be able to
differentiate btw a boyfriend/hubby and their younger
ones at home. And they sure like to be in charge*.

1 Like

Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Omolola1(f): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2013
False!!! What generation are u in?

1 Like

Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2013
@ op stop the sterotype and generalizations.its just like saying all last borns are pampered rotten
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Jibson999(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2013
kulyie: @ op stop the sterotype and generalizations.its just like saying all last borns are pampered rotten
I quoted ma friends post not mine, I dnt have any problem With a gal, as long as she's loving moi, ma friend claims he's speaking from xperience
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Jibson999: I quoted ma friends post not mine, I dnt have any problem With a gal, as long as she's loving moi, ma friend claims he's speaking from xperience
ok,then direct that post to your friend

1 Like

Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Smartiegurl(f): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2013
That's the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard...
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Ugom87(f): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2013
This post don't make sense atall
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Huh? Wtf?
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2013
I know where to draw the line.
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Preceedo(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Omolola1: False!!! What generation are u in?

True!!! What position are you in the family?

It is a proven fact that first born always tried to order their spouse as if they are their younger ones.

So dont get it twisted.
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by sharpman1(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Jibson999: A friend of mine just ranting about his relationship, so I decided 2 bring it 2 da house............................................................
*Just Maybe too early to conclude but I think, First born girls
are off my dateline....they seems not to be able to
differentiate btw a boyfriend/hubby and their younger
ones at home. And they sure like to be in charge*.

False!!!

First born girls are matured and can take care of the house and family but they are not control freaks.

Have you seen a first born girl trying to control her younger brother? If they can't do that to their yonger brother then they won't do it to their husbands or boyfriends.

Being a control freak does not have anything to do with position.
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Sleepingbeauty(f): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2013
Lame generalisation,same rule does not apply to everybody.
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by UjSizzle(f): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2013
As a first girl..in fact Ada bekee tongue I can tell you i am NOT a control freak angry
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: As a first girl..in fact Ada bekee tongue I can tell you i am NOT a control freak angry
undecided

I'm first born too. Craze go jam craze. grin
Re: Are First Born Girls Control Freaks by clemz85(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2013
i just met a girl who's first duaghter of their family, she told me she's not gunno live with her big bro, that she doesn't like being controlled

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? / Who Should I Opt For? She Or Her Friend? / Guys Would You Allow Your Ereme To Sit Inbetween You And A Bike Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.