Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

A Man Sent A Note To His Neighbor Who Get Loud During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Sent A Note To His Neighbor Who Get Loud During Sex (1384 Views)

My Neighbor Who Is About My Age Stares At Me From Inside Her Car? / Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Sent A Note To His Neighbor Who Get Loud During Sex by eluquenson(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2013
True life story

A frustrated man sends a note to his neighbour who gets really loud during sex.

Do you think the neighbour chose the right way to explain his grievance to his neighbour?

How best do you think he should have confronted his neighbour?

Whats your opinion on this issue?

Re: A Man Sent A Note To His Neighbor Who Get Loud During Sex by talkwitanny: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2013
enh Nah,for me it notin badt doing it dah way.....
Re: A Man Sent A Note To His Neighbor Who Get Loud During Sex by Idiataqueen(f): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: A Man Sent A Note To His Neighbor Who Get Loud During Sex by Preceedo(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2013
The content of the letter is:-

Do you think your man is the only one that can make you scream like that? Why not try me?
Re: A Man Sent A Note To His Neighbor Who Get Loud During Sex by eluquenson(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Preceedo: The content of the letter is:-

Do you think your man is the only one that can make you scream like that? Why not try me?

Will take her to the next level abi... grin

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:ghetto(ajekpako) Girls Are Better Lovers Than The Ajebutter Girls / See What His Girl Did Cos of marriage / 11 Key Ways To A Man's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.