Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her (10734 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Sanyiicrown(m): 4:13am On Sep 13, 2015
A woman has revealed how she was used by a man she met on Tinder and then,he left her a shicking Whatsapp message .
Ca$$andra says she hooked up with Lucas on the social networking site and they immediately hit it off. They agreed to meet.
But when she woke up the next morning she was astonished to find a rude and arrogant WhatsApp message from him.
He explained that while he thought Ca$$andra was “hot” he had a fiance. The couple have an agreement that once a month they can have $ex with an unwitting stranger and not contact them again because “rules are rules”.
Ca$$andra, who received the message at 6am yesterday morning was distraught that she had been treated like this…
She told Mirroronline
“He told me on Tinder he would really like to meet me. He talked about his job in a primary school and and his hobbies. He was polite and respectful. I didn’t get the feeling he was anything other than he said he was.
“We met at a pub in London, he seemed nice, though nervous and awkward.
“It was a fun evening, I got no suspicion he was lying, he seemed really genuine.
“We went back to mine. After he left I went to sleep. When I woke up at 6am the next morning I saw his message. My first thought was Oh My God, what an idiot. I was so angry. Then I owned the rage. I went to work in heels and full face make up, which I never do.”His reply seemed well rehearsed, and very rude. And the line about ‘rules are rules’ was as if he thought he was acting like a man of principle.
“He’s probably done this to lots of women. I want to warn other ladies to avoid Lucas from Bermondsey.
“I’m not happy about being the third wheel in this couple’s weird one night stand mix.”

http://www.naijatatafo.com.ng/2015/09/whoa-see-message-man-sent-woman-after.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by White007(m): 4:19am On Sep 13, 2015
***coughs*** ermm... Yes rules are rule

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Burger01(m): 5:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Mtcheew sad
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by bewla(m): 5:22am On Sep 13, 2015
u done hit my car oyin bo repete

2 Likes

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Exponental(m): 5:53am On Sep 13, 2015
Eat and run!
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by sinaj(f): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Letting a man hit u on ur first date wot du u xpect undecided

4 Likes

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 13, 2015
sinaj:
Letting a man hit u on ur first date wot du u xpect undecided
is hitting on a 1st date a crime?

11 Likes

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 13, 2015
d woman shud take heart, wetin don happen don happen.
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by jamex93(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2015
rules are rules

u break it
u get punished
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by nzeobi(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Is a pity and am sorry embarassed
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by SafetyFirst(m): 6:10am On Sep 13, 2015
F
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by therealdeal10: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2015
It's a pretty kul rule, hope me n my wife 2 b will av dat kind of rule when u cn do wateva d fu*k u wanna do jst 4 1 night cheesy
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 13, 2015
eyaaa..
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by teemyte: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2015
I only pity your poor pussy,you get what you deserved
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by FruityLass: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Rules are rules.

Really interesting cool

1 Like

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by sinaj(f): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2015
softapples:
is hitting on a 1st date a crime?

Nah Itz nt.

Itz as romantic as dumping her ass undecided

1 Like

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by donholy28(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Hit and run...rules re rules
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2015
sinaj:

Nah Itz nt.

Itz as romantic as dumping her ass undecided
lol ure wrong, if she fvcks very well, as in professionally then the guy will want her forever but if she is amature in bedmatic then dumping is sure. "it all depends on the trial stage.
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Captainswag225(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2015
tricked, used and dumped in less than 24 hours.... Ladies never learn.
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2015
lol*i think i love dis rules and rules grin gonna try it with my boo kiss
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by abtmaviz(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2015
prettythicksme:

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2015
abtmaviz:

cheesy how may i help u?
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Hian! Rules are rules kwanu. sad.. . And someone was arguing with me yesterday that won't come to an end soon.

Oh mighty Lord KoriKori (god of flying witches), please come and take we your children to the promise land as this earth is filled with most horrible vices and iniquities . cry

Friedplantain
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Captainswag225(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
when are u starting.?

1 Like

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
when are u starting.?
Are u my boo? cheesy
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Captainswag225(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Are u my boo? cheesy
u tell me!
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
u tell me!
U r not!
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Captainswag225(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
U r not!
u got no boo!
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
u got no boo!
lol sad
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Captainswag225(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol sad
so u thought we nairalanders didnt know?
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
so u thought we nairalanders didnt know?
lol,who cares if u believe me or not? grin
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Captainswag225(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,who cares if u believe me or not? grin
u do and i know u do! Let me advise u. Prettythicksme= single and searching. all applications are accepted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / This Guy Went On A Blind Date, See What He Got (picture) / Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.