Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

How To Get A Girl Really Angry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl Really Angry? (1098 Views)

Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol / His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl Really Angry? by Abujafood: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2013
There's this girl that has a nasty temper and always flares up at her man. He has had it with her and wants to break up but before doing so he needs advice. How can he get her so angry that she'll get more than she can handle.

Please good advice only if you have any!
Re: How To Get A Girl Really Angry? by Preceedo(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Do you think what you type is meaningful? Try to express yourself clearer.

If you want to get her angry, JUST SLAP HER FOR NO rEASON
Re: How To Get A Girl Really Angry? by Abujafood: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Preceedo: Do you think what you type is meaningful? Try to express yourself clearer.

If you want to get her angry, JUST SLAP HER FOR NO rEASON

Even this is more meaningless! Violent and childish. I mean something more psychological that won't involve physical harm!
Re: How To Get A Girl Really Angry? by Preceedo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abujafood:

Even this is more meaningless! Violent and childish. I mean something more psychological that won't involve physical harm!

who is more childish? Me or you.

Why must you hurt a gal? If you are no longer interested why nt pack ur frail self and walk out of her life? Why hurt her?
Re: How To Get A Girl Really Angry? by Abujafood: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Preceedo:

who is more childish? Me or you.

Why must you hurt a gal? If you are no longer interested why nt pack ur frail self and walk out of her life? Why hurt her?

Ooops! Not me someone else. Am still single and searching!
Re: How To Get A Girl Really Angry? by sweetestguy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abujafood:
There's this girl that has a nasty temper and always flares up at her man. He has had it with her and wants to break up but before doing so he needs advice. How can he get her so angry that she'll get more than she can handle.

Please good advice only if you have any!
. u said she has a nasty temper and always flares up @ ha man, wat does ha guy do dat meks ha do dat b4, jus tel ha guy to kip doin it, clueless stupid question
Re: How To Get A Girl Really Angry? by Abujafood: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
sweetestguy: . u said she has a nasty temper and always flares up @ ha man, wat does ha guy do dat meks ha do dat b4, jus tel ha guy to kip doin it, clueless stupid question

Actually it's hard to tell cause what most people would overlook she makes a big deal of. She's not the only one who can get angry that is what his problem with her is since she also can offend others as well yet people don't flare up at her.

So you could look at it as a search for a few ideas he probably already has a few of his own.
Re: How To Get A Girl Really Angry? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ask for anus sex .........
It works like magic

Tenk me later

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Kiss Someone You Are Not Dating. / This Recently Married Man Jst Realized Marriage Is Not For Him."u Have To Read" / Things Our Daughters Should Know About Love, S*x, Relationships And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.