Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter (14273 Views)

CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian / Reps No Longer Recognise Oduah As Minister –Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by dondumexx(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Uncle femi has come again....he used twitter to fire former aviation minister, Stella Oduah
http://dondumex..com/2013/10/may-god-deliver-us-from-this-vampire.html

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by icon8: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hahahaha, thunder fire devil!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by icon8: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hahahaha!!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
EWU. HE GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
See Nigerian ministers comedy.

Stellah blames god
Femi blames the devil.

Nobody is trying to find out the real cause and how to stop it happening again. And you wonder why we are going backwards.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by cutestA: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
How do we move forward as a nation with this clowns at the forefront
Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by cutestA: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
How do we move forward as a nation with this clowns at the forefront? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
mehn,i've not come across a man whose mouth is as caustic as FFK.
Now i know men do have bad mouth too

8 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by MayorofLagos(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sery777: mehn,i've not come across a man whose mouth is as caustic as FFK.
Now i know men do have bad mouth too

Yoruba has a term or phrase "ka fenu shatta", meaning to verbally disparage a person, but in practical use "to flog or break with the tongue".

This is best done with owe - proverbs. When you are dealing with a non-Yoruba target you refrain from owe since it wont make meaning to them. Femi is very articulate in English, great mastery, and he has substituting English for Yoruba owe and has done excellent job using his tongue to flog targets.

Its a Yoruba thing, its not gender specific..but it has a sharper and deep cutting effect when it is done by a female tongue. lol grin

14 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
fani
kayODE has been crying 4 sometime now because he is hungry nd looking 4
govt attention. None shld b given to him; he shld 'kiri' otapiapia nd rat
poison around orile. Anuohia!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by PapaBrowne(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
A man who was minister of Aviation for a year and left us nothing to remember but a N19bn fraud has the mouth to attack a woman who in just two years has heralded the transformation of the Nigerian Aviation sector with the re modelling of 22 airports and the building of 5 brand new terminals.

Men who go around looking for women to fight all the time are usually tended towards homosexualism. Femi Fani Kayode should check his status and protect his children form the eventual embarrasment that would befall when it's finally discovered he is gay.

28 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2013
When she said that it is the act of god, she might be right 'cos everyman has his own god that he worships. Some worship money, some worship power, some worship sex. Maybe, it's the act of her god of money, that gave her the opportunity to collect the bribes so that such archaic airplanes can be imported into Nigeria.

One thing i know is that my God, YAHWEH, is not a God of Confusion and Death.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2013
This man is a typical example of all a boy doesn't want to grow to become, a fool at forty. This is the result when a child is not brought up properly, that's if he even had parents to teach him.
Such a shameless SOB, does he even have a family?

U are useless MTF, wonder why anybody should be following him on twitter.

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by kennyonthrone(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2013
Loquacious human being......is he part of d Assu strike kus he so much luxury of tym 2 spare

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2013
WHAT IS WRNG WIT FANI KAYODE SEF....D MAN IS JUST SEEKIN 4 RECOGNITION..........HE WAS 1ST INVOLVED IN CONTROVERSIES WIT BIANCA OJUKWU AND NOW IT IS STELLA ODUAH............I AM BEGGININ 2 PONDER.....IS DIS NT A POLITICAL MOVE.......RECENTLY KAYODE CALLED STELLA A MARKET WOMAN

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by 1shortblackboy: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2013
E be like day this man Sabi talk o. The woman might have meant an act og God used as a legal term lawyers know wat I mean

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by extremelygolden: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2013
This Fani-Kayode of a man likes making headlines!

PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Wilson10(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
For God sake wat is Femi problem? Is like he is taking a like in Stellar nd dnt knw how 2 approach her rather ran raining abuses on her. Feminism Abeg take ur time nd mind ur business. Habaa, u behave like gay sometimes. So disgusting......!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Wish i could just hack into that man's twitter and facebook account and deactivate it. He has been making a hell lot of noise this year! That man should find something better to do and not always being in front of his laptop insulting Stella, Lady bianca and all other women that are currently worth more than him!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Wilson10(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2013
For God sake wat is Femi's problem? Is like he is taking a liking in Stella nd dnt knw how 2 approach her rather dan raining abuses on her. Feminism Abeg take ur time nd mind ur business. Habaa, u behave like gay sometimes. So disgusting......!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2013
She must be a hybrid vampire to have been able to survived daylight.

I need some garlic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Ninapha(f): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Fani is a woman's name and i suppose its really affecting this boy. GeJ, HELP KAYODE WITH A JOB, TWITTER NO BE OFFICE NA

9 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by ShineuEye: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2013
Ninapha: Fani is a woman's name and i suppose its really affecting this boy. GeJ, HELP KAYODE WITH A JOB, TWITTER NO BE OFFICE NA
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Gorrbachev: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2013
PapaBrowne: A man who was minister of Aviation for a year and left us nothing to remember but a N19bn fraud has the mouth to attack a woman who in just two years has heralded the transformation of the Nigerian Aviation sector with the re modelling of 22 airports and the building of 5 brand new terminals.

Men who go around looking for women to fight all the time are usually tended towards homosexualism. Femi Fani Kayode should check his status and protect his children form the eventual embarrasment that would befall when it's finally discovered he is gay.

STFU. What transformation? She simply awarded renovation contracts to herself and hand picked airports were repainted. Whe Isa Yuguda said the death of Youth corpers was the will of God, igbos were allover the internet crying for his head. Pack well abeg. hypocrites.

9 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by nerodenero: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2013
FFK and bashing women!!!Maybe this dude is always high on cheap drugs but whichever way,he talks too much and has lost his respect.He should just shut-up.
Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

It is no news dat yorubas are very loud nd crude; dat is all dey have.

It is about personality and not tribe, really. Don't get things mixed up. Please. smiley

PS: BTW, the last news I read had it that FFK isn't Yoruba. So, stop the hate, pls. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter by Gorrbachev: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Stella Oduah is a vampire and a serial graft artist. Her day in court is coming. She will be one of the first GEJ Minister to go to jail.grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams / Ambode: $1.65bn Lagos Lekki Seaport For Completion 2019 / Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.