Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,036 members, 7,841,938 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah: My Opponents Are Figment Of The Media Imagination (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: My Opponents Are Figment Of The Media Imagination (video) (476 Views)

My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi / Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators / My Opponents ‘ve Nothing To Offer – Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah: My Opponents Are Figment Of The Media Imagination (video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah states that he has no opponent in Anambra state. He says Anambra people are enlightened and all supposed opponents should state what they have done for them and where they are getting the money for the campaigns.
Please watch and comment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Kl1O0q_bY
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Opponents Are Figment Of The Media Imagination (video) by gtrust: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
I love this Anambra people!
Everybody there na big-man or Oga Madam!

(1) (Reply)

Social Media The Cause Of Low Newspaper Sales In Nigeria / Dont Use Abusive Or Foul Words: God That Lives In The Unapproachable Light Warns / Why Nigeria Should Opt Out Or Withdraw From International Criminal Court ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.