Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex (4034 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by Waspy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
My pple will say ''2 pple cannot miss out on a lie.... If the person being lied to does not know, the liar sure knows"

A sexually matured and virile young man cannot be platonic friends with a lady ( at least forever)

2 Likes

Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by 50calibre(m): 12:40am On Oct 10, 2013
@ OP you are on point! It's just impossible to be just friends with the opposite sex, especially from a guys perspective.

If its just hi-hi, what's up friend, that is easy! but as a close friend, always hanging out together, impossible!! I can't always have a female around me & not misbehave one day.

On many occasions, I've had to distance myself from situations like these.
Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by elrony(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2013
kachiz:
You think that guy sleeps peacefully anytime u are on the same bed with him. he is scared of telling u his mind unless he is an ethiopian eunuch. av been in that shoe before. *iche na mmadu wu ewu*

True talk bro...been there,especially in school...I always have dis "abeg God no lemme fûčk up dis nite o" thought running thru ma mind,especially during those cold nights ...lol grin
Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by 50calibre(m): 2:08am On Oct 10, 2013
elrony:

True talk bro...been there,especially in school...I always have dis "abeg God no lemme fûčk up dis nite o" thought running thru ma mind,especially during those cold nights ...lol grin

Bad guy!!
Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by elrony(m): 2:16am On Oct 10, 2013
50calibre:

Bad guy!!

Heheh not my doing !! grin
Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by kachiz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
elrony:

ℓ☺ℓ, there was Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊ƨ̣̣̇̇̇ chick i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my skool, we just became frends accidentally, then b4 I knew it, I found myself locked up i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Τ̣̣ђё frenship zone. I was scared of telling her anytin bkos my frends told ♍‎Ƹ it will ruin evrytin. I think she went as far as taking ♍‎Ƹ as her broda cos I cud remeba one of her room mates calling ♍‎Ƹ her roomys broda, and all those while I was just melting inside. I didn't know if she expected ♍‎Ƹ τ̅☺ say sometin cos there was even a̶̲̥̅̊ tym she told ♍‎Ƹ that I wasn't romantic sot of thing, that I don't hug her. Well that's my own shaa. I neva acttually told her anything b4 I left FÕ̳͡я̅ industrial training and she wud graduate by d tym A̶̲̥̅♏ done. So op platonic relationship na just english word wey dudes like ♍‎Ƹ don comot from there dictionary
Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by elrony(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
kachiz:

ℓ☺ℓ, there was Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊ƨ̣̣̇̇̇ chick i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my skool, we just became frends accidentally, then b4 I knew it, I found myself locked up i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Τ̣̣ђё frenship zone. I was scared of telling her anytin bkos my frends told ♍‎Ƹ it will ruin evrytin. I think she went as far as taking ♍‎Ƹ as her broda cos I cud remeba one of her room mates calling ♍‎Ƹ her roomys broda, and all those while I was just melting inside. I didn't know if she expected ♍‎Ƹ τ̅☺ say sometin cos there was even a̶̲̥̅̊ tym she told ♍‎Ƹ that I wasn't romantic sot of thing, that I don't hug her. Well that's my own shaa. I neva acttually told her anything b4 I left FÕ̳͡я̅ industrial training and she wud graduate by d tym A̶̲̥̅♏ done. So op platonic relationship na just english word wey dudes like ♍‎Ƹ don comot from there dictionary

Lwkmd...you don't hug her??...o boy na wa 4 u o...grin grin
Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2013
baba dey:

relationship with benefits
lol
Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2013
chymystique: All dis ish abt a guy and a gal bin jst frnds is rubbish... I ve a male bestfriend and we ve never bin intimate b4... I love him very very much.. I ve slpt lik 5times wif him on d same bed and natn happned and we ve known each oda for more dan five yrs. He is one I respect till dis moment.. For me et depends on wah u guys feel n want sha.
iz he gay??
Re: How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex by Gerald007(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
chidyhels: op reminds of the long cold nites of jacking in faculty.
Uniben right?hw i remember does nite class excapades...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / 8 Types Of Wives We Have. / CplusJason...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.