Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. (25772 Views)

Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) / Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) / Buhari In London With Tambuwal And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by wellmax(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2013
I don't see any dancing here
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by IAMBREEZY: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Hmmm looters dancing while the masses are surfering and smiling smh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by theripper3: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Is this before of after the alleged Parkinson's disease.
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2013
Virgin Finder: looool

Ilugunboy is now a Nairaland big boy. smiley

Congrats. grin

grin grin grin grin

If you think so.....go and nominate me as a Mod on that thread.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2013
the_ripper3: Is this before of after the alleged Parkinson's disease.

You must be blind.....

The Parkinson disease must be very familiar to you.. undecided
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by tolurainbow(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2013
cheesy ;DDey r dancing because PDP aint ruling dis country again in d next election...up APC...oya enemies tackle me ;DDey r dancing because PDP aint ruling dis country again in d next election...up APC...oya enemies tackle me
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Chitexs250(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2013
skyworld1: SKELEWU. LET ME FLEX MY 19GIG AIRTEL CODE
BELOW IF YOU NEED IT
Reason with me on the code
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by theripper3: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

You must be blind.....

The Parkinson disease must be very familiar to you.. undecided

No need getting all vituperative, I only asked an honest question based on info from nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by kezyuzoeto(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Blackberry tourch1 for sell at a giv away price
Its neatly used and sound...contact kizito @
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by CCIECLASS: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
But people can say what they dont know. They were not dancing. Tinubu was showing the speaker how easy he can move his knee after the surgery.
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Gorrbachev: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Tambuwal was making fun of his knee, i have the video. they were testing the knee, not dancing.
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by theripper3: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2013
Gorrbachev: Tambuwal was making fun of his knee, i have the video. they were testing the knee, not dancing.

Anoda version to the story, which one we go believe now?

Abi Ilugun boy dey among the retinue with d chartered flight abroad?
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Youngsage: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Really

Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Gorrbachev: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2013
the_ripper3:

Anoda version to the story, which one we go believe now?

Abi Ilugun boy det among the retinue with d chartered flight abroad?

Why would they be dancing. they were checking out the knee.
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Earthwide: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
hmm slave and master dancing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2013
fellow nairalanders, if you don't chart a way forward for our continued existence as a country, who will?

Join the conversation right here -»» https://www.nairaland.com/1469605/national-dialogue-conference-nairaland-committee
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by ManTiger(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
Set Theory Analysis:
Intersection is when 1 or more member of Universal Element is present in 2 or more member set i.e. Let Tambuwal be SET A and Tinubu be SET B, though they belongs to 2 different parties but for them to be together, they have something in common thus;
Let ^ denote Intersection.
Tambuwal Set A ^ Tinubu Set B = Corruption.
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Eledan: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Gorrbachev:

This is the picture as reported by the papers. ...if you have any picture or video that contradict this report...kindly post it and stop saying what you don't know.

Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Anniettieufia(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Well,
Bad news at a wrong time .
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by theripper3: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Gorrbachev:

The loot in the land is plenty. U know what too much money causes.

Rick Ross says Money make me C-**U** -M
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Eledan: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2013
Gorrbachev: Tambuwal was making fun of his knee, i have the video. they were testing the knee, not dancing.

Post the damn video or you keep shut!
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by hopilo: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2013
idupaul: This speaker self always frolicking with enemies of PDP
Don't you know the APC game plan by now? Open your eyes cos we the strategist for PDP got this since and we have a plan in place to win that when it show up. The game plan has been, Tambuwal is the annionted APC presidential candidate, we know when he will defect, cos APC template is in our hands. They have others we also know about.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by babadem2much(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2013
its nt easy to dance, as its their tym let them dance to their success. Our own tym is coming so all NLs should get ready n celebr8 our progress God's willing
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by millionaireman: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2013
tolurainbow: cheesy ;DDey r dancing because PDP aint ruling dis country again in d next election...up APC...oya enemies tackle me ;DDey r dancing because PDP aint ruling dis country again in d next election...up APC...oya enemies tackle me
Tambuwal is a most possible presidential candidate for APC 2015, many people know this. Many people also know tha APC is a merger to consign apex politcal pwer to the Sokoto Caliphate "born to rule" class; and with a very high percentage chance that "born to rule" retains the power as long as it wants. Afterall, Prof. Ango told us about two months ago that his north could afford to win back power and retain the power as long as it wants. Thus APC ISN'T GONNA WIN, APC ISN'T GONNA RULE NIGERIA AS IT IS IN 2015. So Omos, we are watching you and your APC dance steps. Tinubu and Tambuwal could have been dancing to a music on the eve of Eid-el-kabir feast, who cares?
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2013
They said tinubu has parkinson's, abeg has any1 seen hm with resting tremors or shuffling gait? I doubt d news bt i bliv thrz an iota of truth in every rumour. Surely al isnt wel wit jagaban, wish hm lng lyf sha.
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by PurestBoy(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2013
kezyuzoeto: Blackberry tourch1 for sell at a giv away price
Its neatly used and sound...contact kizito @

Are u that broke?
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by hopilo: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2013
He is APC presidential candidate in 2015 and we in PDP are comfortable with that arrangement

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by ShineuEye: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2013
Since his return no TV has actually pointed a camera on his shaking hands. Lets see the effects of the rumoured Parkinson's disease. The more he runs away from the camera the more the rumour mills continue to make sense.

Shaking his swag with Tambuwal is not what we want to see. We want to see him shaking his hands with Tambuwal, lets see if he shakes like Shakespeare.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by achumba1: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2013
more reasons why he's gonna get fired.Emeka ihedioha should be warming up to take over. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by quality01(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
His impeachment awaits him.
Re: Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. by AnanseK(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2013

When Nigerian politicians and their thugs like idupaul stop seeing opposition as "Enemies" we will perhaps then make progress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charms Seen At APC Secretariat In Delta (Photos) / Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? / We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.