Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,615 members, 7,843,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? (1283 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? / Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by trendystuf(f): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ivan Lewis was so determined to make things up to wife Sonya Gore he agreed to pose on Facebook with this picture, apparently on her instructions - with the understanding that she would take him back if he got more than 10,000 "likes".

Well... Lewis somehow harnessed the powers of the internets and the image has gone viral, clocking up an impressive 15,000 "likes" in just over a week. As of a few days ago, Gore surfaced on her Facebook page, indicating she was softening at the prospect of a reconciliation.

Lewis has announced his thanks for helping him clock up the likes, but revealed: "I'M NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I GET HER BACK!"

Too far? Not far enough? How far would you go to win back someone you cheated on?

Read more at http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/would-you-go-this-far-to-say-you-are.html

Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Sllowppoisoon: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ell NO
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Infomizer(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Imma do it strictly for the fun and challenging aspect of it! I might even dump her some days later...#justsaying
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Well,I won't do it because I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER cheat on ny husband.NEVER! cool

1 Like

Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by AbuMikey(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2013

I'm a nice guy,so, I think I can do it!

Buh I'm no cheater angry

Therefore, Mikey ain't never gonna do such brouhaha!

Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Omolola1(f): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
That woman must be having a good laugh wherever she is
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Dyt(f): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
trendystuf: Lewis has announced his thanks for helping him clock up the likes, but revealed: "I'M NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I GET HER BACK!"

Impressive
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
I'd rather die than commit suicide undecided. They never born the woman that will make me display this madness.. Mtcheeeww..
angry

Fucckk that kind of love.. Btw I thought the man said "she" was ugly?. Is it the wife or the girl he cheated his wife with?
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by damilolaluv(f): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
It won't change a damn thing, but at least it shows he is really sorry.
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
lynpetra: Well,I won't do it because I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER cheat on ny husband.NEVER! cool

You just dey wash us
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by agrovick(m): 1:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Falls from iroko tree, dami ar u sure u ar not an ogbanje?
damilola_luv: It won't change a damn thing, but at least it shows he is really sorry.
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by damilolaluv(f): 1:50am On Oct 10, 2013
agrovick: Falls from iroko tree, dami ar u sure u ar not an ogbanje?
Yes i am and am going to get you! You better sleep with one eye open from now on lol
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by agrovick(m): 1:54am On Oct 10, 2013
I dare not close my eyes, fear of damilola_luvcheesy
damilola_luv: Yes i am and am going to get you! You better sleep with one eye open from now on lol

1 Like

Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 10, 2013
This Ivan the obedient dude na wa o.

trendystuf:

Too far? Not far enough? How far would you go to win back someone you cheated on?

Far enough as in a thousand apologies. a gift. a Make-up bout. wink

QED. Ain't no pu.ssy gonna make me fool around the interwebz like Ivan the sorry cheater. angry

Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2013
Abbey2sam:

You just dey wash us

Lol.That's the gospel truth.I never see anything wey go make me cheat on my hubby.Husband wey lynpetra go marry??Na king I go marry naaaa. cool
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Exponental(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2013
lynpetra: Well,I won't do it because I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER cheat on ny husband.NEVER! cool
never say never. Not all who cheated ever imagined it.
Re: Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2013
Exponental:
never say never. Not all who cheated ever imagined it.

I wud say NEVER!cos I know I wud NEVER in any circumstance.I have really seen it all.E don dey tire me sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... / Me And My Frnds Ex / 5 Reasons Why Men Should Groom Their Privates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.