Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? (4060 Views)

Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? / Is Cheating Normal For Men? / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Awakullowo: I am 100% sure That your husband Is ibo. That Is how they do.
Really? undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by swagqueen(f): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
deols: .

I don't know what to say to you, diva. Please make sure you don't lose your self esteem to anyone. Fear can not make your marriage work. You'd be coming from work and would prefer to stay outside for FeAR of what you'll meet when you get back. You wont be able to express yourself. That is not a way to live.

The bolded is the danger in fearing your husband. I'm sure he'll do things that will make her fear him like yelling and other forms of abuse. I'm sure he's older than you too and sees you as a small girl that must fear him.
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by passionate88: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2013
swag queen:

The bolded is the danger in fearing your husband. I'm sure he'll do things that will make her fear him like yelling and other forms of abuse. I'm sure he's older than you too and sees you as a small girl that must fear him.

Wow. Age doesn't matter when a man wants to be abusive or intimidating. I know of a woman (Police officer) who's older than her husband, she even sponsored their wedding. When their madness starts, the husband beats her with anything he lays his hands on, there was a day he even tore her cloths in the open she had to run inside our house for protection. The man really embarrased the woman.

@Awakullowo, this man is from Akwa Ibom
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by kreamidiva(f): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2013
passionate88: Wow. Age doesn't matter when a man wants to be abusive or intimidating. I know of a woman (Police officer) who's older than her husband, she even sponsored their wedding. When their madness starts, the husband beats her with anything he lays his hands on, there was a day he even tore her cloths in the open she had to run inside our house for protection. The man really embarrased the woman.

@Awakullowo, this man is from Akwa Ibom

HHahaha......
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by Seun(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
kreami diva: My husband keeps arguing that i should fear him.And asks that if i don't fear him,who would i fear

Me on the other hand,I'm saying that it's only God i should FEAR but RESPECT my husband.Pls house,what do you think
that is not normal. But you have married him. So sorry. When he starts beating you to make you fearful, just pack out instantly. And don't get pregnant yet. Once you get pregnant you will be trapped in a fearful home and your children will grow to fear him as well. :-P
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by royalsweetness(f): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2013
Seun: that is not normal. But you have married him. So sorry. When he starts beating you to make you fearful, just pack out instantly. And don't get pregnant yet. Once you get pregnant you will be trapped in a fearful home and your children will grow to fear him as well. :-P

Oh my Seun cheesy

@Op, if you fear God, then what stops you from fearing your husband, afterall the husband is the married woman's God
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by kreamidiva(f): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
royalsweetness:

Oh my Seun cheesy

@Op, if you fear God, then what stops you from fearing your husband, afterall the husband is the married woman's God

When he sneezes i should catch a cold abi tongue
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by Winneygirl(f): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
passionate88: @bolded You no sabi close mouth?. I know say u like arguement die.

Fear and Respect person fit fake am, if him want u to dey fear am and u no want to fear am then fake am when him dey around. Na retort dey make sm men beat their wives
Passionate, I like you. You're always passionately telling the truth.
@Op,its not everything one faces with defiance.
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2015
"Fear is the highest form of respect"grin - Al Capone.

Maybe your husband is closet gangsta.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by KanwuliaJara: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2015
What a marriage!
If he is from the 'EAST' or 'WEST'. . . .You berra 'borrow' some barry else's legs.
It feels like yours have gone NUMB!
Sorry o!

Dedication song to thread!
Please, I'll be singing this song to the dude for sure! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KQaS7Q_wKU
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fear really? undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by kreamidiva(f): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
I
KanwuliaJara:
What a marriage!
If he is from the 'EAST' or 'WEST'. . . .You berra 'borrow' some barry else's legs.
It feels like yours have gone NUMB!
Sorry o!

Dedication song to thread!
Please, I'll be singing this song to the dude for sure! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KQaS7Q_wKU

Lol... I did as you advised ma'am.

I ran....

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by KanwuliaJara: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2015
kreamidiva:
I

Lol... I did as you advised ma'am.

I ran....

Good gyheeeel!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by SAMBARRY: 4:44am On Jan 17, 2015
Or closet homosekzual you mean tongue grin
BuddhaPalm:
"Fear is the highest form of respect"grin - Al Capone.

Maybe your husband is closet gangsta.
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? by Rainmaker69(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ab025:
Hmmm......maybe he wants to suprise u wit 2nd wife....... grin
LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Oil Tycoon Loses £17.5m Divorce Battle / Do Live-In Relatives Ruin The Spark In A Marriage? / Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.