Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Did It My Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did It My Way (829 Views)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did It My Way by KHENNYJAMES(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
And now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain. My friends, I'll say it clear; I'll state my case of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full - I've travelled each and every highway. And more, much more than this, I did it my way. Regrets? I've had a few, But then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption. I planned each charted course - Each careful step along the byway, And more, much more than this, I did it my way. Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew, When I bit off more than I could chew, But through it all, when there was doubt, I ate it up and spit it out. I faced it all and I stood tall And did it my way. I've loved, I've laughed and cried, I've had my fill - my share of losing. But now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing. To think I did all that, And may I say, not in a shy way - Oh no. Oh no, not me. I did it my way. For what is a man? What has he got? If not himself - Then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels And not the words of one who kneels. The record shows I took the blows And did it my way. Yes, it was my way.

Re: I Did It My Way by opeano(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Eeyah.. So, u actually did evrytin ur way and den u av no regret in d long run.. Welllll.. Congratulations. Btw, dis piece could av been arranged as a poem by a focused poet
Re: I Did It My Way by KHENNYJAMES(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
opeano: Eeyah.. So, u actually did evrytin ur way and den u av no regret in d long run.. Welllll.. Congratulations. Btw, dis piece could av been arranged as a poem by a focused poet
Everyone In One Way Or The Other Has Been Faced With Series Of Hardships But Through A Lot Of Perseverance ... ALL IS WELL
Re: I Did It My Way by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
I have done everything my way. I have not regretted doing it my way at all. I have found out that most times the only one who is right is me concerning personal issues.
Re: I Did It My Way by KHENNYJAMES(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
MR RIGHT! YOU MIGHT EVEN NEVER HAVE DONE ANYTHING BAD TO REGRET OF! God Knows Your House
Re: I Did It My Way by KHENNYJAMES(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
tpacalipse: I have done everything my way. I have not regretted doing it my way at all. I have found out that most times the only one who is right is me concerning personal issues.
God Knows You Better If You Think You Know Yourself More

ONLY ONE THING IS CERTAIN AND I'M STARK SURE OF . . . . . YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR WHOLE SELF MORE THAN YOUR CREATOR!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Women Roles In Relationship. / Oath Taking / What Should She Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.