Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971566 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......KOREA NO SABI END SERIES AGAIN.....DEM JUST DEY DO RUBBISH.....

SEE THE WAY THEY END YONG PAL...............,,,,,,RUBBISH

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pyod(f): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
post=38573952:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......KOREA NO SABI END SERIES AGAIN.....DEM JUST DEY DO RUBBISH.....

lol no spoiler please ,pls can u help send d download link for young pal
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
post=38573952:

bros first pic na D-day na
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
post=38573952:

Oooo. Spoiler! angry
Oppa, goan upload it fast oo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
post=38573952:

Buhahaha..I no fit vex again sef. I was extremely angry. the finale made no sense(to me sha)..grin The annoying thing is when I start a series,I stick to it till d end.

But the 1st pic u uploaded is from D-day o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls, I need the download link of ajeossi(the man from no where)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2015

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
WE ARE BACK ONLINE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
.com is back online
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Yong Pal Final Episode
http://.com/download-yongpal-eng-sub/

AND PLS SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME TO STOP WATCHING SHE WAS PRETTY
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2015
post=38582160:
Yong Pal Final Episode
http://.com/download-yongpal-eng-sub/

AND PLS SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME TO STOP WATCHING SHE WAS PRETTY
Lmao!Don't stop o. She was pretty is the only drama I'm following right now.So many hilarious moments.
Young pal has ended already.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Busan film festival
My Gwi (lee soo hyuk)looking handsome as always.miss him so much

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Busan film festival pics.
hmmm..I don't like Ha ji won's dress.
I miss Son hye jin,haven't seen her in a drama since personal taste.
Kwang soo is cute

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2015
@hilda90
buhahaha Park bo young standing next to Lee kwang so is so funny. she's so petite and cute and her dress just made her look like a high scholar.
Hajiwons dress was a lil OK for me. At least she dared herself to go for the plunging neckline and high-thigh slit.
My baby LSH aka gwiyomi looking all dapper and model like. He's got another drama lined up but I think it will air next year. Although,I would have loved for him not to act with Park shi hoo(rape scandal) so as not to tarnish his reputation.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2015
I'm I allowed to scream and shout outta anger for Yong pal? gosh...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2015
ellab:
yes you are allowed cos i want to watch it nw dat it has ended.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2015
hilda90:
Busan film festival pics.

hmmm..I don't like Ha ji won's dress.

I miss Son hye jin,haven't seen her in a drama since personal taste.

Kwang soo is cute

its not Ha ji won's fault she is looking for husband

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just ended school 2015:who are you.
I think I read it here dat it was all nice but gosh am so upset that the drama started out so well,had so much potentials but ultimately became all disappointing with so many untied loose ends.
Yook sun jae(gong tae kwangs character)seemed to be the only redeeming thing about d drama after Kim so-Hyun.

If u've seen it...what's ur opinion?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dqueenzy:
yes you are allowed cos i want to watch it nw dat it has ended.

Lol.. I won't anymore. You should watch it 1st.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
jeweljoan:
I think I read it here dat it was all nice but gosh am so upset that the drama started out so well,had so much potentials but ultimately became all disappointing with so many untied loose ends.
Yook sun jae(gong tae kwangs character)seemed to be the only redeeming thing about d drama after Kim so-Hyun.

well i dnt knw aw u would av loved it to end,but,for me it did end well but i would av really loved to see some twin bonding,that's it for me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
jeweljoan:

It was nice na, just the end pairing didn't make sense, and it had a few loose ends. TK was my favourite character in the drama. The writer seemed to love him so much, giving him so much screen time -even more than the lead-, but ultimately making him lose out in the end. Even a blind man could see he had more chemistry with EunBi than the lead.angry
Then Kim So Hyun, that girl will go far. She played EunBoth really well.
Overall, I really loved the drama (don't like the end pairing sha)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
ellab:

Lol.. I won't anymore. You should watch it 1st.
ellabshi oya rate it on a scale of 1-10 pleaseeeee!!! I dont start dramas that i wont end.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dqueenzy:
ellabshi oya rate it on a scale of 1-10 pleaseeeee!!! I dont start dramas that i wont end.

aigoo...Dqueenzy-ah,are u sure u want me to do that?
ok.i give the show a 6/10
it started well and then along the line I went from "what?"- "really"- "seriously"-"com'on"- *rolls eyes*- straight face*- *just watching for joowonie*
But that's just my opinion. You should watch it. My opinion may Differ from yours
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
ellab:
@hilda90
buhahaha Park bo young standing next to Lee kwang so is so funny. she's so petite and cute and her dress just made her look like a high scholar.
Hajiwons dress was a lil OK for me. At least she dared herself to go for the plunging neckline and high-thigh slit.
My baby LSH aka gwiyomi looking all dapper and model like. He's got another drama lined up but I think it will air next year. Although,I would have loved for him not to act with Park shi hoo(rape scandal) so as not to tarnish his reputation.

Lol....Kwang soo towers over the super tall Lee min ho,talk more of Park bo young.
Seriously,I can't believe Ha ji won wore that dress to an event.Hope Koreans are not trying to imitate Americans who walk the red carpet with revealing clothes.I don't like it, but that one na dia business.

Lee soo hyuk acting alongside Park shi hoo?Koreans don't like that guy.Hope it won't affect Lee soo hyuk.

ellab,I saw Wookie's casting news somewhere.Is it official? I don't like chinese-korean collaboration dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
ellab:
Lol.I haven't finished young pal yet.I keep seeing negative reviews about the finale.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
post=38592961:

its not Ha ji won's fault she is looking for husband
Lmao!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dqueenzy:
well i dnt knw aw u would av loved it to end,but,for me it did end well but i would av really loved to see some twin bonding,that's it for me.

Not that I didn't know that those two will end up together because she out rightly rejected TK from d 1st time he confessed his feelings but the way it panned out didn't seem proper.
I just thought it was weird to fall for someone who liked ur sister for 10yrs.both eun bi/yi han's loveline needed more depth,if u understand what I mean.

Imagine yi An was MIA for most of the drama doing nothing but brooding over who he liked while TK did all d work protecting her,then he decided whom he liked and won the girl.Yi An was to devoted to Eun byul,so it would have been better/easier to accept Yi An/Eunn bi if they(yi An/Byul) were only friends from the beginning.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atk01:

It was nice na, just the end pairing didn't make sense, and it had a few loose ends. TK was my favourite character in the drama. The writer seemed to love him so much, giving him so much screen time -even more than the lead-, but ultimately making him lose out in the end. Even a blind man could see he had more chemistry with EunBi than the lead.angry
Then Kim So Hyun, that girl will go far. She played EunBoth really well.
Overall, I really loved the drama (don't like the end pairing sha)

My point exactly.
Story was more invested in Tk at d expense of d male lead,and d male lead didn't help it,his part was so boring.
The following points caused my dissatisfaction:
1.byul had always wished to have a complete family but when she reunited with the sister,she left to study abroad?and at a time very close to her final semester?dat was a lazy way to write off a character.
Secondly,I disliked d fact that Eun bi overtook her sis life at d end,from Yi An to her friends to the school.
Lastly,Kang so young,until the end she couldn't bring her self to apologise for her wrongdoings,to me,her punishment was not enough for the crime of pushing someone to try committing suicide.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
hilda90:

Lol....Kwang soo towers over the super tall Lee min ho,talk more of Park bo young.
Seriously,I can't believe Ha ji won wore that dress to an event.Hope Koreans are not trying to imitate Americans who walk the red carpet with revealing clothes.I don't like it, but that one na dia business.

Lee soo hyuk acting alongside Park shi hoo?Koreans don't like that guy.Hope it won't affect Lee soo hyuk.

ellab,I saw Wookie's casting news somewhere.Is it official? I don't like chinese-korean collaboration dramas.

Concerning Wookie's upcoming drama,We are still waiting for his agency to confirm the news. So far,it has spread throughout weibo and news outlets. Will try to ask one of the gals from jichangwook's kitchen about the news...they always have inside info before fans do. will let you know soon.

Well,according to the info I have just gotten, His agency hasn't signed the contracts for the drama and that Wookie is still looking into the drama.
I guess we have to be patient.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jorhney(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
@ please change d link of d scholar who walks d night episode 18 to youupload
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
YongPal's ending Is just blank. Seriously, what's with kdrama writers and lame endings?

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.