Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962534 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2015
I know it could change but so far, what's your best 2015 K-drama?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Bevy12:
I Remember You.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Bevy12:

My own best drama despite its imperfection is School 2015 but to be honest the well written drama of 2015 is either Pinocchio or Mask.

P.s I would have included yong pal but I'm not done with it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Atk01:

Sorry for disturbing, but what of I Have a Lover?

I stay away from too long a drama but I fell in love with the trailer while watching yong pal.... Is it interesting?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2015
Bevy12:

healer and IRY
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I stay away from too long a drama but I fell in love with the trailer while watching yong pal.... Is it interesting?
The trailer, right? I knew I was going to watch it 'cos of the main leads, but the trailer was my confirmation.

The drama is mature, no time for play. What happens to a couple that began having issues after their daughter's death? Adultery, accident, amnesia and identity swap...

I find it really intriguing and interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote authorSlimAdenike post=38775650]
Good morning[/quote]just checking on you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Bevy12:
school 2015,healer.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Yes it's interesting, but you will enjoy it best if you don't read spoilers and negative comments. Watching it to your own understanding is the best way to enjoy the drama while it's still airing, like i did with yong pal.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
SlimAdenike:

i'm talking about the village.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bevy12:

Heal me kill me,healer,FTY,SWWTN

Still on She was pretty,nice so far.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Evathyst(f): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
SlimAdenike:

My own best drama despite its imperfection is School 2015 but to be honest the well written drama of 2015 is either Pinocchio or Mask.

P.s I would have included yong pal but I'm not done with it.
What mask are you talking about? is it Glass mask? Cos Ive watched season 1-6 and it doesn't compare to the previous korean series I've watched.

Meanwhile, Fynestboi come & help me out o. I'm currently watching General Gye Baek (I'm on season 2). Since you're also a lover of 'old plot k-movies'. What would you suggest I watch next?

Note: I'd like those ancient setting, whose story-line talks about war, love, and a lot of historic places. You could please judge my taste from these two previous k-movies that I've watched; The king of legend (Jeunchogo) & General Gye Baek.

Please ehn, any other good samaritan can help me out on the above as well.

Long live korean movies!
One love everybody!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bevy12:
Yong pal and school 2015.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Evathyst:
What mask are you talking about? is it Glass mask? Cos Ive watched season 1-6 and it doesn't compare to the previous korean series I've watched.

Meanwhile, Fynestboi come & help me out o. I'm currently watching General Gye Baek (I'm on season 2). Since you're also a lover of 'old plot k-movies'. What would you suggest I watch next?

Note: I'd like those ancient setting, whose story-line talks about war, love, and a lot of historic places. You could please judge my taste from these two previous k-movies that I've watched; The king of legend (Jeunchogo) & General Gye Baek.

Please ehn, any other good samaritan can help me out on the above as well.

Long live korean movies!
One love everybody!

I said mask not glass mask,I don't know glass mask,I only know MASK (2015) a very interesting drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
laughter4christ:
i'm talking about the village.

And I am talking about I have a lover

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by silluv(f): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Bevy12:
, healer, school 2015, SWWTN
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2015
mp4sojo.com please giv me the link of healer my little bro want to watch it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:

And I am talking about I have a lover
Oops, sorry. I thought you were talking about the village, since the trailer was also shown in YP.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Which type of drama do you guys prefer, the rom-coms, melodramas or the action dramas?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
what?
Kim soo hyun won the daesang award at the Korean drama awards? I mean WTH? I love ksh but that award should have been given to jisung for his role in KMHM. is this award voted based on popularity? I am disappointed with the judges of this show but Happy for KSH tho.

Kim tae her,best actress? they are kidding right? Jang Nara did good too. I ask again,is this award based on popularity?

Yongpal won "scriptwriter" award..hian.

miseang as best drama is well deserved.

Exo's Chanyeol won "best rookie" award? what happened to yook sungjae? I ask again,is this based on popularity vote or merit? SM company,I see u.

Gone are the days when awards meant something.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bevy12:
Which type of drama do you guys prefer, the rom-coms, melodramas or the action dramas?

all of the above.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations to kim tae hee unni for wining the top excellence award for best actress in a drama. She definitely DESERVE it, she did acted yeo jins character to the fullest, i never got bored watching her perfomance, it was flawless, same goes for joo won. Congrats to yong pal scriptwriter too, he also did a great job. Dunno about others who won, congrats to them aswell.
@ellab, everybody who won deserve it. Because people whom you thought would win didn't win does not mean others who won don't deserve it, even i was hoping for joo won to win, but he didn't. And the awards were based on votes not popularity, or judges.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
ellab:
what?
Kim soo hyun won the daesang award at the Korean drama awards? I mean WTH? I love ksh but that award should have been given to jisung for his role in KMHM. is this award voted based on popularity? I am disappointed with the judges of this show but Happy for KSH tho.

Kim tae her,best actress? they are kidding right? Jang Nara did good too. I ask again,is this award based on popularity?

Exo's Chanyeol won "best rookie" award? what happened to yook sungjae? I ask again,is this based on popularity vote or merit? SM company,I see u.

Kim Tae-hee tried sha but I love Yook Sungjae's acting. He deserves an award. Kim Soo-hyun tried too but Ji Sung deserves the award.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
ellab:
what?

Exo chanyeol won rookie's award? Are you frigging kidding me,rookie award for what? Exo next door web drama? Whoever gave him that award is stupid coz that award should have been given to yook sungjae. Aish! Jajinna

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
ellab:
what?

I'm really happy for my bias Soo Hyun, but I feel Ji Sung should have won it. I wonder why he's been shunned at all the major awards this year. MBC drama awards had better be good. angry

As for the rest of the awards, I'll comment when I see the full list of winners. I have something else to say, but I won't want to be called a hater, so I'll just keep mum. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
What's your favourite kdrama cliché?

Mine is the piggyback,Makeover,Back hug,perfect second lead,Contract marriage and shower scene.

The most annoying cliché is the evil mom,loan sharks,car accident and amnesia.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bevy12:
All of them, plus family, broadcasting and medical dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bevy12:

All of them but I am more of a melodrama and rom com fan

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Mine is the piggyback,Makeover,Back hug,perfect second lead,Contract marriage and shower scene.

Fav: wrist grabs, back hugs and shower scenes (of course! embarassed)

Annoying: cancer, noble idiocy and amnesia (except when it's vital to the plot).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:

haha.the best Kdrama cliche for me is Only Shower Scene.
the most annoying cliche wrist grab(the girls' wrist must be hurting her),Amenisia(oh dear me,this annoys me),unexpected and unbuilt CANCER(nuff said),car accidents,evil mama,etc.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kim soo hyun,daesang? hmmm...anyway,he tried in producers.
Lmao@ people saying Kim tae hee slept throughout young pal and doesn't deserve best actress award.
All Exo members are bad actors except DO.That Chanyeol guy doesn't deserve that award.
Lee Min ho won life achievement award, seriously? Dude is not even acting but keeps winning awards left and right.
I remember you didn't win anything? hmmm...the award feels like a popularity award to me.

@ ellab,thanks for the info on Wookie's drama casting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
hilda90:
Kim soo hyun,daesang? hmmm...anyway,he tried in producers.
Lmao@ people saying Kim tae hee slept throughout young pal and doesn't deserve best actress award.
All Exo members are bad actors except DO.That Chanyeol guy doesn't deserve that award.
Lee Min ho won life achievement award, seriously? Dude is not even acting but keeps winning awards left and right.
I remember you didn't win anything? hmmm...the award feels like a popularity award to me.

@ ellab,thanks for the info on Wookie's drama casting.

all I am saying.

oh,u are welcome smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.