Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978452 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
jeweljoan:

My point exactly.
Story was more invested in Tk at d expense of d male lead,and d male lead didn't help it,his part was so boring.
The following points caused my dissatisfaction:
1.byul had always wished to have a complete family but when she reunited with the sister,she left to study abroad?and at a time very close to her final semester?dat was a lazy way to write off a character.
Secondly,I disliked d fact that Eun bi overtook her sis life at d end,from Yi An to her friends to the school.
Lastly,Kang so young,until the end she couldn't bring her self to apologise for her wrongdoings,to me,her punishment was not enough for the crime of pushing someone to try committing suicide.
exactly!i totally agree with you aw could eun byul jst leave lyk dat?i really wanted to see aw they rapport with each other nd also lyk every other typical korean the lead always get the gal,i really felt sorry for Tk he should av some sort of consolation bt all they left him with was a broken heart.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jorhney(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
post=38573952:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......KOREA NO SABI END SERIES AGAIN.....DEM JUST DEY DO RUBBISH.....

SEE THE WAY THEY END YONG PAL...............,,,,,,RUBBISH

please change the link of scholar who walks d night epi 18 to yourupload . THAT usercloud always disconnect and it doesnt resume
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
jorhney:
@ please change d link of d scholar who walks d night episode 18 to youupload

Yes Sir
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jorhney(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2015
post=38613600:

Yes Sir

waiting...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by princetom1(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2015
post=38573952:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......KOREA NO SABI END SERIES AGAIN.....DEM JUST DEY DO RUBBISH.....

U finish watching it? Can u give me the link? Am stuck at season 4. U watched season 5 already?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
post=38592961:

its not Ha ji won's fault she is looking for husband
Eeya...and I like dat babe o....the only Korean babe so far dat has action...unlike d others always actin dull and killing theirselves for d guys.....
And she's not dat young again o...I jst wish some of those guys would marry her...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
post=38573952:

Its true sha. They usually end with a main character dead or it just looks unfinished Yong Pal vexed me sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
jorhney:

waiting...

i don change am to yourupload ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by obaayo2: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls any website where i can download these korean series? Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
six flying dragons starts on Monday..can't wait. Yoo ah-in is bae.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
ellab:
six flying dragons starts on Monday..can't wait.
Yoo ah-in is bae.
Hmmm. Should I watch or not?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by obaayo2: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
ellab:
six flying dragons starts on Monday..can't wait.
Yoo ah-in is bae.
do you know any website I can download Korean series?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Atk01:

Hmmm. Should I watch or not?

IF YOU DON'T WATCH THAT SERIES...AM GOING TO GET YOU ARRESTED
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pyod(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pls am having a hard time downloading doctor stranger pls can u fix it? Thank u

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pyod(f): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
I can't download Dr stranger pls help fix it thank u

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
post=38655914:

IF YOU DON'T WATCH THAT SERIES...AM GOING TO GET YOU ARRESTED
Na fight?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Raychellasam(f): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
hello house, pls is anything wrong wit your upload.com? its been writing error 502 gateway error since morning... am trying to download episode 9 of dream high 2...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Raychellasam:
hello house, pls is anything wrong wit your upload.com? its been writing error 502 gateway error since morning... am trying to download episode 9 of dream high 2...
watin be the full name of the site
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pyod(f): 4:01am On Oct 05, 2015
lordprogress:
watin be the full name of the site
www..com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2015
pyod:
www..com
i dont knw why i cant download from dat site wat browser will we use and is it compulsory that i must use pc cause it hook at 1second remaininh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
post=38690239:
Thank you, you're doing a good job. smiley

Ermm, what about recent eps of I Have a Lover and My Daughter Geum Sa Wol. embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Atk01:

Thank you, you're doing a good job. smiley

Ermm, what about recent eps of I Have a Lover and My Daughter Geum Sa Wol. embarassed
they are in Korea.....hurry up and go buy from there

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
kallmemrB:
they are in Korea.....hurry up and go buy from there
Hahahahahhahahahhaha
Hehehehhhehehehehhe

angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by laughter4christ: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Atk01:
YongPal's ending Is just blank. Seriously, what's with kdrama writers and lame endings?
I don't think Yongpal's ending is lame. Lack of understanding made some people hate this drama, some ended up having mixed reaction, while some was fully satisfied with the ending.
Yeo jin's revenge made her cold, even tae hyun couldn't bear with it and he left her. She thought she was strong enough to fight those crocodiles surrounding her, but when nobody is on her side, she was outnumbered. Assuming tae hyun never left her in the first place, i can imagine her to be a strong person till the end, but that wasn't the case. The moment he left her, she was lonely and that gave her enemies chance to get back at her, by drugging her, causing her to develope liver cancer and hallucinations.
If you look at it well, right from the start, she has been on drugs, don't you think those drugs also contribute to damaging her liver?
Anyways, hallucinations made her develope aphasia as well. One can learn a lot from the drama and i don't need to name them.
You can also read the recap, just goggle the drama recap. Don't read the one at dramabeans, it's misleading as well, read the one at dramajjang recapped by kwon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
laughter4christ:

I'm not hating on the drama. If you check my previous posts, I really did like it. However, the drama slowed down it's pacing. I loved the earlier episodes, when the writer didn't focus on the romance, and it was all action.
To me, the drama starting going 'one kind' with the romance, revenge and stuff. From the chairman's wife that practically hated her husband throughout the series, suddenly falling in love with him when he died (out of his stupidity, by the way) then getting her revenge. I just felt they needed something to write in the 2 episode extension (which to me, was not needed).
And they just had to give her liver cancer. I was surprised she didn't even die sef. undecided
YongPal had so much potential, and I'm disappointed the drama didn't end on a high.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dramas can actually be great without too much emphasis on the romance. One of such dramas is I Remember You.
The romance was just in the background, and the drama made a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PINKYLADIE(f): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
pls Is any one watching this movie 'the scholar who walks the night'
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
pls Is any one watching this movie 'the scholar who walks the night'

ahh...u are late o.lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Atk01:

I'm not hating on the drama. If you check my previous posts, I really did like it. However, the drama slowed down it's pacing. I loved the earlier episodes, when the writer didn't focus on the romance, and it was all action.
To me, the drama starting going 'one kind' with the romance, revenge and stuff. From the chairman's wife that practically hated her husband throughout the series, suddenly falling in love with him when he died (out of his stupidity, by the way) then getting her revenge. I just felt they needed something to write in the 2 episode extension (which to me, was not needed).
And they just had to give her liver cancer. I was surprised she didn't even die sef. undecided
YongPal had so much potential, and I'm disappointed the drama didn't end on a high.
preach..
if the writers were gonna shove liver cancer down our throats,they should have developed it before. Why shock us with cancer that just literally made people complain about it.
YP started well but it faltered towards the end. I dunno if the writers were lazy or they just dint care about the plot. so many loop holes.
I mean,what was the point of the extension if they were gonna give us that crap at the end? I see so many people defending the drama like their lives down pended on it(soompi especially). They know if there were mistakes but the just defend and defend..urgh!
Anyway, despite everything, I still watched it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.