Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971159 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Exactly...... Just read d recaps of ep12.... Jung has some issues, I think what made it worse is the way his father handled him.... He could have made him talk more about him and things around him bit instead, he wants him to be perfect, that affected jung and he became worse....

He started bottling feelings up and smiling even when he's supposed to burst into uncontrollable tears....

No-one could understand him because they didn't even know what exactly was the problem to start with.....

Now that he's let it all out to seol, even him will feel light weighted... It's good to communicate Sha....

That's what they lack....

I gri with you on that one ellab
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
I believe that In-ho meant no harm with what he said.
Saying that Jung doesn't like people like piano boy- even though Jung just smiles at the people using him, deep down he doesn't like it.
Saying Jung is pitiful once you get to know him is true. He has to keep up his dad's standards, he can't even be himself and do whatever he likes.
Saying he's the only one that understand Jung is kinda true. He's the only one around that knows what Jung is really going through. The others just see the handsome, rich, good student on the outside.

If Jung had walked up to confront In-ho, both boys would have fought and settled the matter since. But Jung didn't do that.
Communication problem.

About In-ho's hand, Jung probably didn't know the boys would go that far -I'm not justifying what he did.-. And even if he just walked away outta teenager anger/hurt, he might have called for help.
Just like Seol with the homeless drunk. He appeared to have ignored her, but really he was the one that called for help.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Royat1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please which site can I download Korean season movie.? The sites that I saw where asking me to register and make payment. I will be happy if you can post the download link. Thank you!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Atk01:
Saying that Jung doesn't like people like piano boy- even though Jung just smiles at the people using him, deep down he doesn't like it.
Saying Jung is pitiful once you get to know him is true. He has to keep up his dad's standards, he can't even be himself and do whatever he likes.
Saying he's the only one that understand Jung is kinda true. He's the only one around that knows what Jung is really going through. The others just see the handsome, rich, good student on the outside.

If Jung had walked up to confront In-ho, both boys would have fought and settled the matter since. But Jung didn't do that.
Communication problem.

About In-ho's hand, Jung probably didn't know the boys would go that far -I'm not justifying what he did.-. And even if he just walked away outta teenager anger/hurt, he might have called for help.
Just like Seol with the homeless drunk. He appeared to have ignored her, but really he was the one that called for help.

Well said...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Royat1:
Please which site can I download Korean season movie.? The sites that I saw where asking me to register and make payment. I will be happy if you can post the download link. Thank you!

m p 4 soju. com

Ignore the spacing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
hilda90:
+10000 for you.Totally agree with you.
hehehehe i dey vex gan.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Atk01:

Communication problem.

This episode was emotional for me and i'm so happy jung finally opened up to seol,can't wait for next week.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
sad remember son's war is ending this week*so sad* I won't be able to see my dongsaeng anymore, chincha time speed so fast, anyway I'm looking for a happy ending, if not totally happy ish, just a satisfying ending..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good Evening

If you were to date one of this fictional supernatural being,which one who you date?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jecyangel(f): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
mopinks:

Cheese In The trap

Thanks. Will check it out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Good Evening

If you were to date one of this fictional supernatural being,which one who you date?
alien
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Good Evening

gumiho..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Good Evening

Alien obviously.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2016
tongue gumiho-werewolf

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2016
remember (son's war) episode 19 hit 24.1%.. wow, looking forward to the ratings of the last episode..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
vikkytan49:
remember (son's war) episode 19 hit 24.1%..
wow, looking forward to the ratings of the last episode..
Yaaayy!! I'm so happy for YSH, his comeback was a hit!
I can't believe we're in the final week already. *sobs* cry

I'll be watching both eps this weekend. I can't wait!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Atk01:

Yaaayy!! I'm so happy for YSH, his comeback was a hit!
I can't believe we're in the final week already. *sobs* cry

I'll be watching both eps this weekend. I can't wait!
yes I hope the last episode hit 25.7% lol.
a hammer has been hammering my heart ever since I realized it's going to be ending this week, infant I don't know how I'm going to get over it...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Finally, Descendants of the Sun starts next week. Song Joong Ki on my screen? *sigh* I can't wait. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Atk01:
Finally, Descendants of the Sun starts next week.
Song Joong Ki on my screen? *sigh* I can't wait. smiley

Yeah yeah we know..... Two timing kim soo hyun *pitiful oppa*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
vikkytan49:
remember (son's war) episode 19 hit 24.1%..
wow, looking forward to the ratings of the last episode..
I'm happy for the ratings.I'm gonna miss the drama o.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Atk01:
Finally, Descendants of the Sun starts next week.
Song Joong Ki on my screen? *sigh* I can't wait. smiley
Yay!can't wait. I have been waiting for the drama since last year.I'm happy that you would watch it.Hope Ellab and others join the party.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'm liking the relationship between Jung and sell.They're really opening up to each other little by little.
Young In ho was a douche.
That flashback scene confused me.Who do you guys think ratted Jung's classmates out to the cops?Jung,In ho or In ha?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 19, 2016
Can some pls send me the link to madame antoine episode 5. I can't seem to get it right on
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Finally Gyuman has been punished. I laughed when he was ranting, "I am the law" ..Dude enter prison jare.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Jadonjack:
Can some pls send me the link to madame antoine episode 5. I can't seem to get it right on
http://dramadownloader.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdramafire.com%2Fmadame-antoine-episode-5%2F
Click on the link above, chose from any of the two servers
Enjoy...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Coralblue07:

http://dramadownloader.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdramafire.com%2Fmadame-antoine-episode-5%2F
Click on the link above, chose from any of the two servers
Enjoy...

Still not working! Pls help me oooooooo. This drama s gettin more interesting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
ellab:
Finally Gyuman has been punished. I laughed when he was ranting, "I am the law" ..Dude enter prison jare.
Hahahahahaha!!!!!
I've not yet watched it oo. Till tomorrow.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
hilda90:

Yay!can't wait. I have been waiting for the drama since last year.I'm happy that you would watch it.Hope Ellab and others join the party.
Yeah, me too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Yeah yeah we know..... Two timing kim soo hyun *pitiful oppa*
tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
hilda90:

Na me be others? angry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
mopinks:

Na me be others? angry

grin abi now, don't mind her jare, I'm going to sue her for u...

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.