Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969028 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
happy val everyone, everybody is all about remember which is nice but is anyone seeing MADAME ANTOINE?

as for gyu man, cant wait to see him suffer and not be able to do anything about it, I hope the writers would find a way round JW character so he doesnt have to lose his memory because it will be so sad if he does, he has gone tru too much already, he deserves a happy ending.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
vickertony:
i have this mania app if i try downloading with it just keeps reading in background downloading just like that.......... i use siphon vpn to power all apps...... then that soju when i tap on mp4 download it just refreshes itself...... anyhelp... i used uc mini.
Hey.. which phone u dey use sef. If u can't download using sojump4.com or the method I told den e go hard o. OK try kissasian.com,but it won't work with ucmini.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Coralblue07:

Hey.. which phone u dey use sef. If u can't download using sojump4.com or the method I told den e go hard o. OK try kissasian.com,but it won't work with ucmini.
im using gionee m3 mini..... okkk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:26am On Feb 15, 2016
vickertony:
im using gionee m3 mini..... okkk

@vickertony what exactly do you want to download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2016
post=42929760:

@vickertony what exactly do you want to download
i want to be able to download Korean movies anytime any day... its just difficult......movies like city hunter etc.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
vickertony:
i want to be able to download Korean movies anytime any day... its just difficult......movies like city hunter etc.....

Drama not movie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Drama not movie
what method do you use..... im using Android
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
vickertony:
what method do you use..... im using Android

Reach me.on WhatsApp 07010451368
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
post=42945022:

Reach me.on WhatsApp 07010451368
i sent a text now.check it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
see screenshots smiley thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
let's have fun with this Kdrama Quiz

1) What was the answer to the riddle siwan gave yeo jin goo in the second episode of moon that embraces the sun?

2) How many sister does kim sae ron have?

3) Kim soo hyun's ideal type is a foreign celebrity that he once shot a CF with... What's her name?

4) What was the name of song jae rim virtual bride?

5) What's the name of kim woo bin's agency?

6) Mention 8 actors and actresses that was pair more than once in a project together and the title of the projects

7) Who is so ji sub's bestfriend?

cool Kim tae hee played a villain in a drama... What's the title of the drama?

9) What's the name of the traditional house son ye jin's character lived in personal taste?

10) What do rich folks in kdrama do to their disobedient children?

11) Which actress is commonly referred to as korean first love?

12) What is choi jin hyuk's real name?

13) What's kim woo bin's real name?

14) Mention 5 time travel kdrama

15) What's the name of lee yoo bi's sister and what's the title of her debut drama?

16) Chicken is a food best eaten with______?

17) 10 most used kdrama cliches

18) Who is daegu venus?

19) What's the name of the second male lead in arang and the magistrate?

20) What was hwang jung eun's profession before she became an actress?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
SlimAdenike:

1) What was the answer to the riddle siwan gave yeo jin goo in the second episode of moon that embraces the sun?

3) Kim soo hyun's ideal type is a foreign celebrity that he once shot a CF with... What's her name?

6) Mention 8 actors and actresses that was pair more than once in a project together and the title of the projects

9) What's the name of the traditional house son ye jin's character lived in personal taste?

15) What's the name of lee yoo bi's sister and what's the title of her debut drama?

18) Who is daegu venus?

Na wa o
See jamb question
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
vickertony:
you are good bro...... thanks... i downloaded hd uc browser.... its working.... lemme try that .... you link file refused to download.... i used that first method of copying link worked like magic..... where can i see jumong complete season 2 and 3, 4 etc
I don't understand. Are u able to download kdramas now? Which method worked for u?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vickertony(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Coralblue07:

I don't understand. Are u able to download kdramas now? Which method worked for u?
http://blog.dramadownloader.com
/how-to-download-from-dramafire-com/ this method worked... so where do i see jumong
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Eyelids

2) Two sisters
3) Atk01
4) Kim So Eun
5) Sidus HQ

6) 8 is too much joor. Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum- Secret and KMHM.
7) Song Seung-heon
8.) Stairway to Heaven
9) Sanggojae
10) Send them to America.

11) Kim Tae Hee
12) Kim Tae Hee
13) Kim Hyun Joong
14) Faith, Dr Jin, Queen In-hyun's man, Rooftop Prince
15) Lee

18) Who is daegu venus?

16) Beer
17) Amnesia, Noble Idiocy, back hug, dead fish kisses, poor girl rich guy, cancer, wrist grab, evil mother of rich lead, accidental kisses, gender bender.
18) Shin Min Ah
19)
20) Househelp.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Atk01:

Eyelids

2) Two sisters
3) Atk01
4) Kim So Eun
5) Sidus HQ

6) 8 is too much joor. Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum- Secret and KMHM.
7) Song Seung-heon
8.) Stairway to Heaven
9) Sanggojae
10) Send them to America.

11) Kim Tae Hee
12) Kim Tae Hee
13) Kim Hyun Joong
14) Faith, Dr Jin, Queen In-hyun's man, Rooftop Prince
15) Lee

16) Beer
17) Amnesia, Noble Idiocy, back hug, dead fish kisses, poor girl rich guy, cancer, wrist grab, evil mother of rich lead, accidental kisses, gender bender.
18) Shin Min Ah
19)
20) Househelp.

Shey na your house help? Lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
SlimAdenike:

18) Who is daegu venus?

ahem, na die be dis ooo, lol...
oya now, I'll try answering some of them...
1: I haven't watch this drama ..
2: she have two sis.
6 yoo seung ho & park shin hye, they,ve both appears in so many cf together..
yoo & ji sub
that male lead & second lead in heartless city, can't remember their name, I can't remember the remaining ones ooo.
7: sun heung sung, male lead in wen a man a loves.
8: stairway to heaven, chai her eyes was so scary.
9:i watch dis drama ooo, lol, but I don forget oooo.
10: at times, those papas always hit them with the staff they are holding, lol, or lock them inside a room if they are not listening to dem.
11: Kim I guess or song hye..

13 : his birth name is Kim hyung jong, but because there is going to be a confusion because someone is already bearing the name that's why he had to change his name.

14: a man called God, boys before flower, wen a man loves, Iris 1&2, the ultimate audition..

16: soju,lol.
17: amnesia, back hugs, v.sine while taking pics, always eating of ramyun, closing eyes while kissing, piggy back, actors always hit & break things whenever their are depressed, avoiding of eyes contact whenever they are angry at each other, wearing of shades and scarf in order to disguise their selves..

18: crazy dimples of course..

19: yeo woon jin...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
vikkytan49:

ahem, na die be dis ooo, lol...
oya now, I'll try answering some of them...
1: I haven't watch this drama ..
2: she have two sis.
6 yoo seung ho & park shin hye, they,ve both appears in so many cf together..
yoo & ji sub
that male lead & second lead in heartless city, can't remember their name, I can't remember the remaining ones ooo.
7: sun heung sung, male lead in wen a man a loves.
8: stairway to heaven, chai her eyes was so scary.
9:i watch dis drama ooo, lol, but I don forget oooo.
10: at times, those papas always hit them with the staff they are holding, lol, or lock them inside a room if they are not listening to dem.
11: Kim I guess or song hye..

13 : his birth name is Kim hyung jong, but because there is going to be a confusion because someone is already bearing the name that's why he had to change his name.

14: a man called God, boys before flower, wen a man loves, Iris 1&2, the ultimate audition..

16: soju,lol.
17: amnesia, back hugs, v.sine while taking pics, always eating of ramyun, closing eyes while kissing, piggy back, actors always hit & break things whenever their are depressed, avoiding of eyes contact whenever they are angry at each other, wearing of shades and scarf in order to disguise their selves..

18: crazy dimples of course..

19: yeo woon jin...

A man called god,boys over flowers etc aint time travel dramas tho and park shin hye and yoo seung ho as only been in just one CF together
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
SlimAdenike:

18) Who is daegu venus?

1. Eyelids
2. 2 sisters
3. Kaya Scodelario(Read about it last year)
4. Was it Kim So-eun?
5. Sidus HQ
6. Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum- KMHM and Secret, Lee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae- Hotel King and My Girl, Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk- Fated to Love You and Successful Story of a Bright Girl, Jang Hyuk and Lee Da-hae- Chuno and Iris 2(I only know 4 though)
7. Song Seung-heon
8. Stairway to Heaven
9. Sanggojae
10. They send them abroad, I guess
11. It has to be Suzy jor
12. Kim Tae-ho, Can never forget
13. Kim Hyun-joong
14. Queen Inhyun's Man, Faith, Nine, Rooftop Prince, Dr. Jin
15. I thought it was only her mum acting
16. Beer
17. Amnesia, back hugs, wrist grabs, evil rich mother, gender bend, rich guy and poor girl romance, piggy back rides, accidental kiss, one of the leads travels abroad to gain more work experience at the end of the drama, shower scenes
18. Shin Min-ah
19. Yeon Woo-jin
20. Member of a girl group with Park Soo-jin. What was the name sef? Was it baby vox or baby vox is Yoon Eun-hye's own?
Anyways, did I do well?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Happy Birthday to my number 1 Oppa, Kim Soo Hyun!!!! Many more years to come in good health and happiness.
Here's to wishing his upcoming movie is a hit and he gets more love and awards. [s]and here's to wishing he doesn't go into the army, but continues to make hit dramas for me.[/s] grin grin

Remember, Atk loves ya very much. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2016
SlimAdenike:

A man called god,boys over flowers etc aint time travel dramas tho and park shin hye and yoo seung ho as only been in just one CF together
one cf together?
nope they had one in 2012..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2016
vickertony:
http://blog.dramadownloader.com
/how-to-download-from-dramafire-com/ this method worked... so where do i see jumong
Www.dramago.com.
Or u can download from kissasian.in using this link.
http://kissasian.in/jumong/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Atk01:
Happy Birthday to my number 1 Oppa, Kim Soo Hyun!!!! Many more years to come in good health and happiness.
Here's to wishing his upcoming movie is a hit and he gets more love and awards. [s]and here's to wishing he doesn't go into the army, but continues to make hit dramas for me.[/s] grin grin

HBD to him
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2016
vikkytan49:

one cf together?
nope they had one in 2012..

Wrong,the only CF they had together was the 2015 lotte CF,and that's after yoo seung ho came back from military service.

Asides from that,they were together in so ji sub music video and that's all.

Was expecting you to mention the like of jun ji hyun and kim soo hyun of thieves and LFAS,
Lee da hae and lee dong wook of my girl and hotel king, kim so hyun and yeo jin goo of Moon that embraces the sun and I miss you, park shin hye and yong hwa of you're beautiful and heartstring and choi jin woo and kwon sang woo of stairway to heaven and temptation etc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Bevy12:

1. Eyelids
2. 2 sisters
3. Kaya Scodelario(Read about it last year)
4. Was it Kim So-eun?
5. Sidus HQ
6. Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum- KMHM and Secret, Lee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae- Hotel King and My Girl, Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk- Fated to Love You and Successful Story of a Bright Girl, Jang Hyuk and Lee Da-hae- Chuno and Iris 2(I only know 4 though)
7. Song Seung-heon
8. Stairway to Heaven
9. Sanggojae
10. They send them abroad, I guess
11. It has to be Suzy jor
12. Kim Tae-ho, Can never forget
13. Kim Hyun-joong
14. Queen Inhyun's Man, Faith, Nine, Rooftop Prince, Dr. Jin
15. I thought it was only her mum acting
16. Beer
17. Amnesia, back hugs, wrist grabs, evil rich mother, gender bend, rich guy and poor girl romance, piggy back rides, accidental kiss, one of the leads travels abroad to gain more work experience at the end of the drama, shower scenes
18. Shin Min-ah
19. Yeon Woo-jin
20. Member of a girl group with Park Soo-jin. What was the name sef? Was it baby vox or baby vox is Yoon Eun-hye's own?
Anyways, did I do well?

You really tried,I'm impressed *clap*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Atk01:

He is 28 today right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Baek-inho and seol will forever be my ship. Even if it goes down. I will go down with it. Don't care.

Got so pissed off with Jung in episode 11. I mean, I get why he's jealous and all but com'on..is it now wrong for seol to be friends with inho? The relationship BTW seol is so toxic that I will never ship it even if they do end up together. They keep secrets from each other. Always have insecurities, etc. How on earth is that supposed to work?
Now, you may say but Jung is cute and blabla..hell naw..
Yes,I agree Jung has helped Seol but he does it in wrong ways. Blackmailing that staff so Seol could get a scholarship, coarsing the psycho-stalker (oh young gon) so he can get close to her and using Inha to deal with the stalker (in today's episode)...Heavens be.....urgh...

compare that to inho and its different. Seol trusts him more. is more open with him. She's making him appreciate life more.

difference BTW Jung & inho.
Jung keeps his feelings to himself.
inho wears his feelings on his sleeves, like he shows it and he gets corrected cuz of it(piano teacher, seol and seol's parents, Jung's dad, even his sister too).

Na fiction this show be, but seriously, will anyone go for Jung in reality? Trust me that relationship no get head and tail.

The shipping war is like reply'88, all over again.
Jung= Junghwan shippers(majority)
inho= Taek shippers(minority).

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
SlimAdenike:

He is 28 today right?
Yup! cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Atk01:
Yup! cool
Military service should be next year then
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Wrong,the only CF they had together was the 2015 lotte CF,and that's after yoo seung ho came back from military service.

Asides from that,they were together in so ji sub music video and that's all.

Was expecting you to mention the like of jun ji hyun and kim soo hyun of thieves and LFAS,
Lee da hae and lee dong wook of my girl and hotel king, kim so hyun and yeo jin goo of Moon that embraces the sun and I miss you, park shin hye and yong hwa of you're beautiful and heartstring and choi jin woo and kwon sang woo of stairway to heaven and temptation etc
I thought u were asking, about actors that have has worked together before in some ways or the other, while answering the questions
I din't remember all those names u mentioned, lol, yeah park shin hye and jong yong hwa and also Kim woo bin and kang ha neul, yoo seung ho and Jo kwang leol( do I get the spelling right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.