Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968686 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Atk01:
Happy Birthday to my number 1 Oppa, Kim Soo Hyun!!!! Many more years to come in good health and happiness.
Here's to wishing his upcoming movie is a hit and he gets more love and awards. [s]and here's to wishing he doesn't go into the army, but continues to make hit dramas for me.[/s] grin grin

Remember, Atk loves ya very much. smiley
hbd to 400 years old alien..
so this dude was born on February? hummmm, no wonder..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
ellab:
Baek-inho and seol will forever be my ship. Even if it goes down. I will go down with it. Don't care.

Got so pissed off with Jung in episode 11. I mean, I get why he's jealous and all but com'on..is it now wrong for seol to be friends with inho? The relationship BTW seol is so toxic that I will never ship it even if they do end up together. They keep secrets from each other. Always have insecurities, etc. How on earth is that supposed to work?
Now, you may say but Jung is cute and blabla..hell naw..
Yes,I agree Jung has helped Seol but he does it in wrong ways. Blackmailing that staff so Seol could get a scholarship, coarsing the psycho-stalker (oh young gon) so he can get close to her and using Inha to deal with the stalker (in today's episode)...Heavens be.....urgh...

compare that to inho and its different. Seol trusts him more. is more open with him. She's making him appreciate life more.

difference BTW Jung & inho.
Jung keeps his feelings to himself.
inho wears his feelings on his sleeves, like he shows it and he gets corrected cuz of it(piano teacher, seol and seol's parents, Jung's dad, even his sister too).

Na fiction this show be, but seriously, will anyone go for Jung in reality? Trust me that relationship no get head and tail.

The shipping war is like reply'88, all over again.
Jung= Junghwan shippers(majority)
inho= Taek shippers(minority).
Team JungSeol! angry

I get where Jung is coming from, and it's hard not to feel for him. Given his history with In-ho, I get why he feels Seol should keep her distance- though I her for not pushing In-ho away-. But Jung is human, there's no way he won't get jealous. Seol had the chance to tell him she's tutoring In-ho, but she didn't because she didn't want to ruin the happy mood. Who does that? Did she think Jung would never find out? Why worry about his reaction? Just tell him and get it over with!

They both have a communication problem and they need to sort that out stat!
She needs to be free with him just like she is with In-ho.

I felt bad for Jung at that cafeteria scene. Seol and In-ho with their rapport and Jung had no idea what they were going on about. That was hurtful! It was supposed to be a date dammit. angry
Just like that flashback when his dad was too focused on the Baek siblings to acknowledge him when he returned from school. That feeling of being an outsider in his own house!

He seems cold because that is how he was brought up. To be perfect, without flaws. Unlike In-ho that's carefree, Jung has to continuously live up to standards. Not fair.

Gimme Jung and In-ho, I'll pick Jung. Anytime, any day. smiley

That being said, most Korean fans are Pro-Jung, many international fans are Pro-InHo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Military service should be next year then
I'm not allowing him to go Yes. cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
vikkytan49:
hbd to 400 years old alien.. so this dude was born on February? hummmm, no wonder..

No wonder what? angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
So many actors going to the army this year.

TOP, Joowon, Yoo-ahin, JCW, LMH and KSH should be next yr. Lee seungi already in the army. *sigh* I will miss my oppas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Atk01:

No wonder what? angry
lol, I knew u would ask this question, simply because you've asked, I'm not gonna answer..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
So its his birthday sef. Happy birthday to Kim Soo-hyun. I never knew February born people were a lot. I know up to 25 with February as their birth month.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
ellab:
So many actors going to the army this year.

TOP, Joowon, Yoo-ahin, JCW, LMH and KSH should be next yr. Lee seungi already in the army. *sigh* I will miss my oppas.
ellab dear.
have u ever thought that all of a sudden, the Korean government would suggests that they should increase the years of mandatory military service to 4 years instead of 2 years? lol, a lot of fangirls would faint, like damnit they are not going to see their oppa for 4 years?
aigoo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
vikkytan49:

I thought u were asking, about actors that have has worked together before in some ways or the other, while answering the questions
I din't remember all those names u mentioned, lol, yeah park shin hye and jong yong hwa and also Kim woo bin and kang ha neul, yoo seung ho and Jo kwang leol( do I get the spelling right?

The last name doesn't look familiar
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Atk01:

Team JungSeol! angry

I get where Jung is coming from, and it's hard not to feel for him. Given his history with In-ho, I get why he feels Seol should keep her distance- though I her for not pushing In-ho away-. But Jung is human, there's no way he won't get jealous. Seol had the chance to tell him she's tutoring In-ho, but she didn't because she didn't want to ruin the happy mood. Who does that? Did she think Jung would never find out? Why worry about his reaction? Just tell him and get it over with!

I felt bad for Jung at that cafeteria scene. Seol and In-ho with their rapport and Jung had no idea what they were going on about. That was hurtful! It was supposed to be a date dammit. angry
Just like that flashback when his dad was too focused on the Baek siblings to acknowledge him when he returned from school. That feeling of being an outsider in his own house!

He seems cold because that is how he was brought up. To be perfect, without flaws. Unlike In-ho that's carefree, Jung has to continuously live up to standards. Not fair.

That being said, most Korean fans are Pro-Jung, many international fans are Pro-InHo.
Thank you joor!jung has insecurities,yes,and what are the causes?no one is taking the time to ask him,all he needs is a little prodding in the right place,how would you feel when that person wins over the people you love with a smile and you work hard for them to even glance at you?do you know how hard it is to be in the background and still be expected to perform top-notch without even wincing?i trust drama gods them no go wan use boiling ring do coiling iron.#TEAMJungSeol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
I so much ship this two

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
vikkytan49:

lol, I knew u would ask this question, simply because you've asked, I'm not gonna answer..
Go away joor! angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Thank you joor!jung has insecurities,yes,and what are the causes?no one is taking the time to ask him,all he needs is a little prodding in the right place,how would you feel when that person wins over the people you love with a smile and you work hard for them to even glance at you?do you know how hard it is to be in the background and still be expected to perform top-notch without even wincing?i trust drama gods them no go wan use boiling ring do coiling iron.#TEAMJungSeol.
Honestly, JungSeol is magic! Seol-Ho moments are fun and light, but JungSeol gives me fluttering butterflies in my stomach.
When she cried in his arms...
And the bed scene... Emmergad, the feels! The way Jung looked at her... He's totally in love with her! embarassed
Those two are meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
SlimAdenike:
I so much ship this two
Awww embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=SlimAdenike post=42980651]

The last name doesn't look familiar[/quote
jin woo, s father in remember and also he was in wbds he played the role of sword saint..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
vikkytan49:

ellab dear.
have u ever thought that all of a sudden, the Korean government would suggests that they should increase the years of mandatory military service to 4 years instead of 2 years? lol, a lot of fangirls would faint, like damnit they are not going to see their oppa for 4 years?
aigoo.
I should not see Lee Seung-gi for four years because of wetin. I'm already missing him and a few other that already left so I can't even imagine not seeing them, and the ones leaving soon, in a drama for an extra two years.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
But Baek In-ha vs Young Gon though. cheesy grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Atk01:

Honestly, JungSeol is magic! Seol-Ho moments are fun and light, but JungSeol gives me fluttering butterflies in my stomach.
When she cried in his arms...
And the bed scene... Emmergad, the feels! The way Jung looked at her... He's totally in love with her! embarassed
Those two are meant to be.

There love is magic,that transcends understanding,with in-ho,it is predictable but with jung it is just a package filled with surprises.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
It seems the writer of cheese is shoving in ho and seol in our faces. Enough of that nonsense writernim.
I was cheering for in ha when she was beating the crap out of that psycho guy.Dude really deserved that beating.
I'm firmly on jung-seol ship.Their scenes never tire me.i'm falling in love more and more with park hae jin.A commenter on db said that he mentioned Kim go eun as his ideal type few years ago.is it true?if so,then that's really amazing.
That last scene made me pity Jung. Dude was like a foreigner in his own land.The way he was watching in ho and seol when they were having a conversation.....seol should learn how to be more open,same with jung.That's the only way their relationship can work.

I need more jung-seol scenes,writernim.Don't feed me that inho-seol bullsh*t again.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Atk01:

Team JungSeol! angry

+100000 for your comment.I agree with you.if I were Jung,I would get jealous too. I pitied Jung in that scene.
people find it easy to blame Jung for everything forgetting that he has been wronged several times by people too.Now I get why he hates in ho.His father is really a grade A douchebag.see how he paid attention to the Baek siblings when they were young and ignored his own son completely.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Dqueenzy:
+10000 for you.Totally agree with you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:47am On Feb 17, 2016
vikkytan49:

ellab dear.
aigoo.

haba lol..u wan kill us?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jecyangel(f): 2:09am On Feb 17, 2016
hilda90:

+10000 for you.Totally agree with you.

Please What's that tittle of the drama??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Dqueenzy:
There love is magic,that transcends understanding,with in-ho,it is predictable but with jung it is just a package filled with surprises.
Exactly! A package I can't get tired of un-wrapping. grin

So far, show has made us see Seol likes Jung. Good, really good.
The writers shouldn't play any rough play oo angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:19am On Feb 17, 2016
hilda90:

+100000 for your comment.I agree with you.if I were Jung,I would get jealous too. I pitied Jung in that scene.
people find it easy to blame Jung for everything forgetting that he has been wronged several times by people too.Now I get why he hates in ho.His father is really a grade A douchebag.see how he paid attention to the Baek siblings when they were young and ignored his own son completely.
The father is one of those people that made Jung turn out the way he is. He gave the Baeks a lot of leeway in the past and he's still doing it, but with Jung, guy had to be perfect!

After watching the Baek's get his father's attention before, it's only natural he feels hurt and jealous watching In-ho and Seol. sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 17, 2016
and the Best Kdrama of alltimes goes to 6 flying Dragons...great script and plots
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olops98(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2016
helloooooo pls i need a website to download free korean drama episodes movie for FREE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Oh the beauty of COMMUNICATION!

Poor Jung, how bad he must have felt hearing all those things from In-ho -who I'm sure didn't mean it that way.
That's why communication is important. If he had confronted In-ho then, he'd have known the real meaning behind the statement.
I loved when they fought though. Finally, they're using their fist! cheesy

Thank goodness Jung and Seol had that talk. Now she's able to understand him better. #TeamjungSeol!!!!!

PS: Oh Young Gon needs to be checked into a mental home ASAP! That guy needs help.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Jecyangel:

Please What's that tittle of the drama??

Cheese In The trap
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Been trying to reply ellab since yesterday but all I got was...

An error has occurred ...

Why is that please
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Jung shows his feelings in very awkward ways.... And pipu are like that.... Plus don't blame him for getting THAT jealous.... When someone keeps getting the affection of people you need affection from(who don't seem to care) it happens that you become full of insecurities, that's why he pleaded and begged seol not to be friends with him(but worse still, they became BFF. LOL) because he knows she'd probably leave him(jung) for him(inho) considering the fact that he WEARS HIS FEELINGS IN HIS SLEEVES (quoting you) and him(jung) holds his feelings in, keeps them bottled up.....

All he needs is someone to understand him and make him feel secure so that he will be able to relax and also let out his feelings....

Not like I don't blame him in some ways tho...

SEOL too has tried.... Kudos, but her ignorance on the way she's making inho feel is gonna make things worse.... They practically ignore Jung and kept discussing... Haba... If one guy try dt with me, I go vex too....

Last last, na inho I pity pass, trying so hard not too fall but uncontrollably falling helplessly

I drop my pen
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2016
hahaha....Jung setting up revenge for overhearing what Inho said about him to that piano guy thereby resulting in inho "losing" his hand is just wrong..Defend Jung all you want but that is wrong to the Max. Even if you had a misunderstanding with ur friend, standing there and looking at him getting beaten up for something he didn't do(ratting those kids to d cops) is so wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong. You can justify/defend him all you want...JUNG IS W.R.O.N.G.

Inho saying those thing to the piano kid just cuz of his jealousy to losing Jung as a Friend is W.R.O.N.G. That wasn't right in so many levels. That was hurtful and him being a jackass..You don't say that about your friend just cuz you are scared to lose friendship or you think piano boy wants to leech off from Jung. wrong wrong W.R.O.N.G.

Someone does something to you and you give heed to violence, whether you had a hand to it or you were just a bystander is W.R.O.N.G.

The boys are both wrong anyway. Communication is their problem (mostly Jung who likes to keep things to himself because he can't trust anyone).

shikenan..I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.