Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962535 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:57pm On May 26, 2016
hilda90:

No offense taken.Just call me hilda if you like,no need of adding the 90,lol.
The afro wig scene is the scene i was referring to,so funny.
I agree with you.I feel like something will happen to their relationship in the future.It seems that Yu tang's mom died while buying something for Aaron.Yu tang might get pissed when she hears about it.

but it wasn't Aarons fault, the mom was already very sick, and she lied to her family, she told them she was going to buy eggs and when yu tang opened the fridge there were many crates. Aaron has noting to do with it but i will understand if she is looking for someone to blame or be angry at because she hasn't still come to terms with how sudden her mom's death was
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:19pm On May 26, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.No,thanks.Like I said,I don't like the male lead.

may i ask if there is any particular reason you don't like him?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:30pm On May 26, 2016
ellab:
grin Adenike, if RJY fans get u ehn..they won't find it funny o. They are brutal.

omo, Hilda and Atk01, watch OHY too? I love the show.
Isadora speaking French is life.

I'm just being honest ellab,the fact that he aint good looking and his character in lucky romance is distracting..... I guess his fans are telling him lies by calling him handsome,cute or good looking like gong hyo jin's fans lied to her and they gave her asian beauty icon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:30pm On May 26, 2016
Atk01:

Do Kyung's mum is downright hateful and annoying. She's a gold digger, and ruined her son's relationship so that she can continue collecting money from him. She's totally ridiculous. angry and she probably thinks the hats make her look classy.

I don't blame OHY2 for running away, psychological bullying, physical bullying and that recording. It was too much for HY2 to handle.

Which osts are your fav?
Yeah,I agree with you on Do kyung's mom.I don't blame the pretty oh hae young,the threat was too much.The mom wants to suck her son dry and she spends those money on useless projects.
Am I the only one shipping Isadora with Do kyung's bestie.They look good together.I love the other couple too,they are crazy and cute at the same time....always making out and kissing like hungry lions.

My favourites are "Like a dream by ben and what is love by seo hyun jin,I love the first one more.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:35pm On May 26, 2016
sarang60:

but it wasn't Aarons fault, the mom was already very sick, and she lied to her family, she told them she was going to buy eggs and when yu tang opened the fridge there were many crates. Aaron has noting to do with it but i will understand if she is looking for someone to blame or be angry at because she hasn't still come to terms with how sudden her mom's death was
Yeah,it wasn't Aaron's fault.The mom was already very sick then but Yu tang might take it the wrong way.Seems the second lead disappeared completely, didn't see him at all in ep12.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
sarang60:

may i ask if there is any particular reason you don't like him?
Lol.By not liking him, I didn't mean personally.He seems like a good fellow.it's just like I don't like watching his dramas(I've seen him in reply and he's a good actor).
Maybe I shouldn't have put it that way,lol.I believe there are people that like him and are enjoying his drama and i'm happy for that.My opinion doesn't matter anyway.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:45pm On May 26, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.By not liking him, I didn't mean personally.He seems like a good fellow.it's just like I don't like watching his dramas(I've seen him in reply and he's a good actor).
Maybe I shouldn't have put it that way,lol.I believe there are people that like him and are enjoying his drama and i'm happy for that.My opinion doesn't matter anyway.

hahaha your opinion does matter for sure and i understood what you meant, you just don't enjoy him on screen i guess, i was just trying to find out if there is more to it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:47pm On May 26, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,it wasn't Aaron's fault.The mom was already very sick then but Yu tang might take it the wrong way.Seems the second lead disappeared completely, didn't see him at all in ep12.

hahahaah he better not come back, just kidding. he followed his parents on their trip so he can convince his dad more about yu tang's eggshell product issue and all that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:08pm On May 26, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,I agree with you on Do kyung's mom.I don't blame the pretty oh hae young,the threat was too much.The mom wants to suck her son dry and she spends those money on useless projects.
Am I the only one shipping Isadora with Do kyung's bestie.They look good together.I love the other couple too,they are crazy and cute at the same time....always making out and kissing like hungry lions.

My favourites are "Like a dream by ben and what is love by seo hyun jin,I love the first one more.
Lol Isadora and the bestie. He's the only one that knows the sad story of her love life, and they are really good together. My two funniest scenes with them was when she was drunk as usual and they were speaking gibberish/french to each other.
Then when he was walking around in undies and she raised her shirt to reveal her bra and chased him inside. cheesy

I have a funny way of singing that What is Love. I sing days of the week at the chorus part. ....Monday, monday.... Tuesday, Tuesday.... etc it's always funny to me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:14am On May 27, 2016
sarang60:

hahahaah he better not come back, just kidding. he followed his parents on their trip so he can convince his dad more about yu tang's eggshell product issue and all that
I don't want him to come back,lol i want to see more of Aaron-yu tang relationship. He's gonna cause distraction.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:21am On May 27, 2016
Atk01:

Lol Isadora and the bestie. He's the only one that knows the sad story of her love life, and they are really good together. My two funniest scenes with them was when she was drunk as usual and they were speaking gibberish/french to each other.
Then when he was walking around in undies and she raised her shirt to reveal her bra and chased him inside. cheesy

I have a funny way of singing that What is Love. I sing days of the week at the chorus part. ....Monday, monday.... Tuesday, Tuesday.... etc it's always funny to me.
Yeah,he's the only one that understands her.Am I the only who thinks the guy likes Isadora small?I see it in his eyes sometimes. And Isadora likes him small too(even though she's still obsessed with the other guy) and I think she was a little angry when Do kyung's bestie brought that girl to the house..that's why she chased her out of the house.I don't know sha,maybe I'm reading too much into it,lol.
Lol,that undies was so funny,laughed so hard when I watched it.

Lol@singing Monday,Tuesday...I love that song,especially the chorus part.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:51am On May 27, 2016
Kim go eun has been confirmed as Gong yoo's costar in his upcoming drama..Never knew Knetz didn't like her,so many mean comments.I'm happy that she's going to be lead...instead of casting 15 year old actresses(I trust Kim eun sook na).The gal is a good actress.
I was shocked when I heard that Lee dong wook would be the second.lead .only Kim eun sook can make a star like LDW agree to play second fiddle to someone.He really needs this drama,he has been so unlucky with dramas after starring in My girl.I remember having an argument with my friend when we watched My girl together,she said she found LDW more attractive than Lee min ho(which I disagreed,lol).The guy was so handsome in his younger years,he"still handsome now though but not like before.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:19am On May 27, 2016
wait lee dong wook 2nd lead, what in the world is going on, d drama had better be worth it, i mean its gong yoos comeback(yay), by d way ive loved all of ldw works even wild romance n d very annoyingly written blade man, and hes still very handsome in my eyes.

*currently*: being prepared to be operated upon, i pray the surgery will be successful cos i have entertainer to catch up on and i must attend @ least 1 cnblue concert b4 i die lol.

song if d day:midnight- beast
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:43am On May 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
wait lee dong wook 2nd lead, what in the world is going on, d drama had better be worth it, i mean its gong yoos comeback(yay), by d way ive loved all of ldw works even wild romance n d very annoyingly written blade man, and hes still very handsome in my eyes.

*currently*: being prepared to be operated upon, i pray the surgery will be successful cos i have entertainer to catch up on and i must attend @ least 1 cnblue concert b4 i die lol.

I heard they have not confirmed, but let me pretend they have...hope they do.
I have not watched any LDW s drama since my girl.I don't like his drama choices.He's still handsome to me but not as handsome as his my girl days.His beauty is underrated though, he should always be in the same list as Lmh,sjk and others. like I said,he needs a popular drama to return to his my girl days
see his my girl pics below,he was more handsome back then.

Operation? nawa oo.May God guide through the operation.You are healed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:18am On May 27, 2016
hilda90:
Kim go eun has been confirmed as Gong yoo's costar in his upcoming drama..Never knew Knetz didn't like her,so many mean comments.I'm happy that she's going to be lead...instead of casting 15 year old actresses(I trust Kim eun sook na).The gal is a good actress.
I was shocked when I heard that Lee dong wook would be the second.lead .only Kim eun sook can make a star like LDW agree to play second fiddle to someone.He really needs this drama,he has been so unlucky with dramas after starring in My girl.I remember having an argument with my friend when we watched My girl together,she said she found LDW more attractive than Lee min ho(which I disagreed,lol).The guy was so handsome in his younger years,he"still handsome now though but not like before.
Knetz don't like her 'cos she's "ugly, not as pretty as Eun Sook's past female leads, not up to Gong Yoo's standard" etc.... Crazy people. They are praying hard for the drama to flop so they can blame her.
And she's such a fantastic actress, but she's relatively new in dramas. At least she's known in the movie circuit and appreciated there.

Kim Eun Sook has reached a stage in her career where many actors want to work with her. Despite all the criticisms she gets, she's just advancing with back to back hits.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:23am On May 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I loved Wild Romance, but I couldn't stand Blade Man and I didn't finish Hotel King.

I pray for a successful surgery for you, Amen. Lol @CNblue concert. Fangirl dreams.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:45am On May 27, 2016
hilda90:

I have not watched any LDW s drama since my girl.I don't like his drama choices.He's still handsome to me but not as handsome as his my girl days.His beauty is underrated though, he should always be in the same list as Lmh,sjk and others. like I said,he needs a popular drama to return to his my girl days

Operation? nawa oo.May God guide through

the operation.You are healed in Jesus name.

true he needs a really popular drama.thanks for your prayers, i wish our naija doctors were as punctual as kdrama doctors are potrayed to be smh.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:49am On May 27, 2016
Atk01:

I loved Wild Romance, but I couldn't stand Blade Man and I didn't finish Hotel King.

I pray for a successful surgery for you, Amen. Lol @CNblue concert. Fangirl dreams.

thank you, i tried my very best to finish hotel king, it was tiring but im on board the lee dong wook-lee da hae ship so i had to endure for the both of them
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

thank you, i tried my very best to finish hotel king, it was tiring but im on board the lee dong wook-lee da hae ship so i had to endure for the both of them
Lol.You ship them too?They have so many shippers.I heard they had chemistry in their second drama..though I didn't watch it.Their chemistry in my girl was so explosive and the drama is very interesting but very old(acted in 2005)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
Atk01:

Knetz don't like her 'cos she's "ugly, not as pretty as Eun Sook's past female leads, not up to Gong Yoo's standard" etc.... Crazy people. They are praying hard for the drama to flop so they can blame her.
And she's such a fantastic actress, but she's relatively new in dramas. At least she's known in the movie circuit and appreciated there.

Kim Eun Sook has reached a stage in her career where many actors want to work with her. Despite all the criticisms she gets, she's just advancing with back to back hits.

Lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:27pm On May 27, 2016
hilda90:

Operation? nawa oo.May God guide through the operation.You are healed in Jesus name.

I love lee min ho so much but he aint as good looking as lee dong wook,lee min ho is not yet 30 and he looks like that (aged and fat),lee dong wook will be 35 soon and he is still good looking..... Let's be honest when rating actors looks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:29pm On May 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

may the healing power of God see you through, as he already paid the price on the cross, by his grace quick recovery is bestowed upon you. IJN. amen

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:14pm On May 27, 2016
wheww, thank you God, surgery is over. im so grateful for all of you, your prayers and warm thoughts. now lemme think of an old drama i can rewatch to distract me from all the injections i still have to take *wailing*( on the inside lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:18pm On May 27, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.You ship them too?They have so many shippers.I heard they had chemistry in their second drama..though I didn't watch it.Their chemistry in my girl was so explosive and the drama is very interesting but very old(acted in 2005)

wow their chemistry in hotel king was chemistry in my girl raised to power 200, i dnt know if thats a thing, im crappy at maths

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:20pm On May 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I love lee min ho so much but he aint as good looking as lee dong wook,lee min ho is not yet 30 and he looks like that (aged and fat),lee dong wook will be 35 soon and he is still good looking..... Let's be honest when rating actors looks.

wait lee min ho looks fat, which lee min ho?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:06pm On May 27, 2016
Atk01:

nah..that's not the real reason.
They didn't like her at 1st but after seeing her acting in CITT, their opinions changed and she was showered with love and praises.
And then it came back to square one after her opinion on PHJ.
They couldn't stand their oppa getting constructive criticism.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:09pm On May 27, 2016
grin Adenike the trouble maker. This is definitely you. See as them wan cut your neck.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:52pm On May 27, 2016
ellab:

nah..that's not the real reason.
They didn't like her at 1st but after seeing her acting in CITT, their opinions changed and she was showered with love and praises.
And then it came back to square one after her opinion on PHJ.
They couldn't stand their oppa getting constructive criticism.
Lol that's what I saw on netizenbuzz. Crazy hatezens who think they have a point. undecided
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2016
Joong ki reenacting his DOTs scenes with his fans...so cute.
He sang always most live in his fan meeting(watched it on youtube He has such a terrible voice lol.oppa don't ever sing again,ever!lol,just kidding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
wheww, thank you God, surgery is over. im so grateful for all of you, your prayers and warm thoughts. now lemme think of an old drama i can rewatch to distract me from all the injections i still have to take *wailing*( on the inside lol)
Thank God. Hope you are feeling much better.

So...was it Good Doctor, Doctor Stranger or Doctor Jin that performed the surgery? tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2016
Joong ki reenacting his DOTs scenes with his fans...so cute.
He sang always ost live in his fan meeting(watched it on youtube He has such a terrible voice lol.oppa don't ever sing again,ever!lol,just kidding.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:58pm On May 27, 2016
Oops,sorry for d double post.
@Kangminhyuksho we thank God for the successful surgery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.