Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1964810 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
ellab:
YEEEKPAAAA

YOOCHUN-SSHIIII WHY ON EARTH WILL YOU GO TO A PROSTITUTION BAR WHILE YOU ARE STILL SERVING IN THE ARMY? DIDN'T YOU LEARN FROM SE7EN'S CASE? CAREER OVER...THE END.

Park yoochun is the lead for "the girl who sees smells"

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/13/breaking-jyjs-park-yoochun-accused-of-sexual-assault-park-yoochuns-side-responds/

This is bad really BAD
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
ellab:
YEEEKPAAAA

YOOCHUN-SSHIIII WHY ON EARTH WILL YOU GO TO A PROSTITUTION BAR WHILE YOU ARE STILL SERVING IN THE ARMY? DIDN'T YOU LEARN FROM SE7EN'S CASE? CAREER OVER...THE END.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/13/breaking-jyjs-park-yoochun-accused-of-sexual-assault-park-yoochuns-side-responds/

shocked shocked oh my, such a carelessness of him, he just gave his haters chance to ruin his career, he shouldn't have visited the club since he know the type of country he is living in, i'm curious to know what knetizens will say about this, hummm i hope they'll pity him sha o, because netizens are sword slashers..

They don't pity their celebrities, i hope the girl is lying..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
ellab:
YEEEKPAAAA

nawa oo,I just read the news from netizenbuzz right now.some people believe he shagged the girl cos she decided to submit her underwear to the authorities. i think she wouldn't have done that if she were lying.Like what was he thinking?Maybe he was thinking with his male anatomy instead of his brain. The fact that he visited such place is enough to spoil his name.
His career is oveerrrr! so so sorry.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
i guess jyj will become jj, damn
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
I didn't ..... Did you?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:10am On Jun 14, 2016
SlimAdenike:
I didn't ..... Did you?

yep, found out during reply, when I watched producers again.I alerted soompi fans to him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:48am On Jun 14, 2016
YESSSSSSSS...MY OPPAAAAAA IISSSSSS COMING BACKKKK...I MISSED HIM.

"On 14 June, it was revealed through several news sources that Ji Chang Wook is “favourably considering” a lead role in a new tvN cable drama to be penned by writer Jang Hyuk Rin (“Reset”; “Yongpal”), with the working title of “K2.”

The director for this drama will be Kwak Jung Hwan (“Sang Doo, Let’s Go To School”; “Chuno”). “K2”, along with the drama “Tomorrow With You” starring Han Ji Min, are currently being considered for a broadcast time slot following “The Good Wife” in September. “K2” is a story about the “hidden daughter of a powerful election candidate who makes use of love and discarded bodyguards who love their country and colleagues as her weapons of revenge.”

ACCORDING TO JCWKITCHEN, He's still considering but I know he will take it. Cuz he said he will be back by Sept.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2016
ellab:
YESSSSSSSS...MY OPPAAAAAA IISSSSSS COMING BACKKKK...I MISSED HIM.

"On 14 June, it was revealed through several news sources that Ji Chang Wook is “favourably considering” a lead role in a new tvN cable drama to be penned by writer Jang Hyuk Rin (“Reset”; “Yongpal”), with the working title of “K2.”

The director for this drama will be Kwak Jung Hwan (“Sang Doo, Let’s Go To School”; “Chuno”). “K2”, along with the drama “Tomorrow With You” starring Han Ji Min, are currently being considered for a broadcast time slot following “The Good Wife” in September. “K2” is a story about the “hidden daughter of a powerful election candidate who makes use of love and discarded bodyguards who love their country and colleagues as her weapons of revenge.”

ACCORDING TO JCWKITCHEN, He's still considering but I know he will take it. Cuz he said he will be back by Sept.

Wow you are really fast, i was about to post the same thing..

So many popular actors are making their comeback this year.. It's will be a battle when it comes to awarding actors and actresses..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2016
ellab:

yep, found out during reply, when I watched producers again.I alerted soompi fans to him.

This is why you're EllaB
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2016
SlimAdenike:

This is why you're EllaB

LOL Nike...why u want make I feel bad...
I need to limit the amount of dramas I watch but Different interesting ones are coming out, I can't stop myself.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2016
Yay! Ji Chang wook has come back to dramaland,can't wait.I'm gonna watch many dramas this year.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2016
So Yoo chun agreed that he visited the place mentioned.He even threw a party with his friends while serving. That's too bad,he's now the second Kim hyun joong.The assault case is being investigated.
Advice to my oppas who haven't served yet...Just keep it in your pants the whole two years of service cos Koreans won't forgive you in the next twenty years.

Hello Atk01,everything alright? or did u travel to Seoul.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
ellab:

LOL Nike...why u want make I feel bad...
I need to limit the amount of dramas I watch but Different interesting ones are coming out, I can't stop myself.

Seriously I wish I could watch more drama but its more money,I use 3 gig sub within a week and when I go to film store I spend over 1k to buy 16 episodes drama in 4 dicks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
hilda90:

So Yoo chun agreed that he visited the place mentioned.He even threw a party with his friends while serving. That's too bad,he's now the second Kim hyun joong.The assault case is being investigated.
Advice to my oppas who haven't served yet...Just keep it in your pants the whole two years of service cos Koreans won't forgive you in the next twenty years.

Lol I wish. I haven't been feeling too fine jare.

About YooChun's scandal, it's quite unfortunate. His image and career has been ruined. Too bad.

Usually when scandals like this come out, their govt is trying to hide something. I wonder what it is in this case. @ellab, any idea?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Atk01:

About YooChun's scandal, it's quite unfortunate. His image and career has been ruined. Too bad.

Usually when scandals like this come out, their govt is trying to hide something. I wonder what it is in this case. @ellab, any idea?

Yep, you guessed right.
apparently, there's a lawsuit going on For Lotte Group which is a very big family group like Samsung. The main issue involves a particular Chemical that's being produced or sold(not sure). Its just similar to The scene in Neighbourhood Lawyer that just ended last week.

Prosecutors suspect the group created slush funds while making transactions between its affiliates(more like Tryna bribe some government officials to cover their sales or something). The whole thing get K-leg. The story is just any how(They wanna bury it and Yoochun is the best candidate for it).

Y do they always use celebs as scape goats? All these chaebols sha.

Anyway, hope u are feeling better now?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
hilda90:

On days like this,he'll wish he was Nigerian,cos if na naija some will still defend him,but i guess since it's korea the only that comes to mind is'good night Vienna'.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Atk01:

Heiya, sorry ehn i hope you're feeling better now..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dqueenzy:
On days like this,he'll wish he was Nigerian,cos if na naija some will still defend him,but i guess since it's korea the only that comes to mind is'good night Vienna'.

Choi his career don go, his come-back drama would flop really bad..
That is if they'll offer him any project..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Coralblue07:

I remembered watching the final episode of secret garden around 2am in the morning den going to bed but I couldn't sleep because the ost kept playing in my head (That Man). I had to download it dat night plus other OSTs like Love Lane (marriage not dating). That Man by Hyun Bin is and has always been one my favorite OSTs.
Love Lane...the first Ost I actually download and even used it as my ringtone....its really nice.....
the only Oct I've not been able to lay my hands on is the english song played in episode 1 of fated to love you...I tried googling
..it...no way
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
ha haha haha I laugh some of all this Korean guys must be very stupid rape again and denying hmm same old story I think we have heard enough of all this Korean guys fooling them self but same results career over
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
vikkytan49:

Choi his career don go, his come-back drama would flop really bad..
That is if they'll offer him any project..
I feel really bad for this guy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:41am On Jun 15, 2016
ellab:

Yep, you guessed right.
apparently, there's a lawsuit going on For Lotte Group which is a very big family group like Samsung. The main issue involves a particular Chemical that's being produced or sold(not sure). Its just similar to The scene in Neighbourhood Lawyer that just ended last week.

Prosecutors suspect the group created slush funds while making transactions between its affiliates(more like Tryna bribe some government officials to cover their sales or something). The whole thing get K-leg. The story is just any how(They wanna bury it and Yoochun is the best candidate for it).

Y do they always use celebs as scape goats? All these chaebols sha.

Anyway, hope u are feeling better now?
I thought as much. But if the celebs don't do anything 'scandalous' the govt/media won't use them as diversion. All the same, it's too bad.

I'm doing better now, thank you. @vikkytan49, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Cheers to us that finished Jackpot! grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Atk01:

Yes o. I didn't even waste my MB for d Last 2 episodes. I will read recaps for that.

As for Yoochun..The lawsuit has been dropped. lol. Konji was so strong for him that they had to do it in d bathroom. Can't blame him tho.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Atk01:

Ah, I'll miss that drama, gonna checkout the remaining 2eps..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OlgaLeez: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2016
I really love soap operas with their favorite celebrities , watch them here http://viooz.as/ , good quality
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Atk01:

Sorry o.Hope u're getting better?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Yoo chun's lawsuit has been dropped,better that way.I don't want it to go on and on like khj's matter..though it doesn't change the fact that his image is ruined forever.
He must have been desperate but he should have held it in and consider his image. The worst part is that he did that while in military.I don't see knetz forgiving him anytime soon. Now they have nicknamed him Roomchun' and mickysalon'.
Like I said,just keep it in your pants.Don't let your lust override your senses.it's not worth it at all,or better still,get yourself a girlfriend.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2016
ellab:

Yes o. I didn't even waste my MB for d Last 2 episodes. I will read recaps for that.

As for Yoochun..The lawsuit has been dropped. lol. Konji was so strong for him that they had to do it in d bathroom. Can't blame him tho.
Hahahahahaha. Just manage to download it na. After following for 11 weeks. cheesy
Heads' recaps are more interesting than the actual eps tho.

Ah! Konji is a bad something aswear. Poor Yoochun, he couldn't hold himself and 5mins of fun has cost him his reputation.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
vikkytan49:

Ah, I'll miss that drama, gonna checkout the remaining 2eps..
Not gonna lie, I won't miss the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
hilda90:
Yoo chun's lawsuit has been dropped,better that way.I don't want it to go on and on like khj's matter..though it doesn't change the fact that his image is ruined forever.
He must have been desperate but he should have held it in and consider his image. The worst part is that he did that while in military.I don't see knetz forgiving him anytime soon. Now they have nicknamed him Roomchun' and mickysalon'.
Like I said,just keep it in your pants.Don't let your lust override your senses.it's not worth it at all,or better still,get yourself a girlfriend.
Knetz are the ones that'll go up in arms when their celebs dating news come out too. Lol
But the club he went to is membership only, and that's even worse for his image.

His group members too are getting some flack as a result of what happened with him. Too bad for my Jaejoong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.