Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1964793 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

Araso ji chAng wook's yeobo grin
The drama will be having how many episodes?

I dunno the number of episodes for Both. But "Tornado Girl" will Air on July 27 on Hunan TV(every Wednesdays and Thursdays). if you have DSTV, u can search From Ch 480-482 for China stations(can't remember the CH for Hunan but its there).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2016
ellab:

I dunno the number of episodes for Both. But "Tornado Girl" will Air on July 27 on Hunan TV(every Wednesdays and Thursdays). if you have DSTV, u can search From Ch 480-482 for China stations(can't remember the CH for Hunan but its there).

Okay..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2016
Yoo seung ho picked a new drama, *halleluyah* oh oh but it's a webtoon drama, i hope webtoon dramas are good..
Leading lady has not been confirmed yet, but i want her to be a noona grin grin i won't mind if it is that girl in i miss you, i can't remember her name..
Well anyways there are so many ladies to choose from.. the storyline looks fun by the way..

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/yoo-seung-ho-offered-webtoon-adaptation-the-man-living-in-our-house/#

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

I really hope db recapers will recap it when it comes out, so that we'll be able to Tell whether it'll be gud or not..
I doubt it,since it's a chinese drama,the probability is low.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
So quiet.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
This place is as quiet as a graveyard. Did everyone travel to Korea or something?
Below are lists of upcoming dramas this year.which ones are u guys anticipating?
For me:

1.Doctors:I watched the teaser and fell in love with Kim rae won(okay,i need to stop.my oppa list is saturated already).

2.Moonlight drawn by clouds(will check it out for Bo gum)

3.scarlet heartsadwill check it out for the cast plus the plot sounds interesting).

4.Hwarangsadmay check it out for park seo joon)

5.Wsadmay check it out for jong suk i.e if I like the plot)

6.Legend of the blue sea(A must watch,nuff said.)

7.Goblin(Another must watch)

8.Task force(will check it out for seo in guk)

kpopkfans..co.ke/2016/06/anticipated-dramas-in-second-half-of.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
ellab:
So many good dramas from late last yr and this year. MB dey finish anyhow.

How do y'all decide on what to watch a drama? Due to loyalty to your biases,instincts or trailers?

I decide to watch dramas based on

1.My favourite oppas:I watch dramas that have my favourite oppas in them but decide to drop them if i hate the plot.Unless I love the oppa so much to withstand the crappy plot..by staring at his face instead,lol.

2.plot device:I love dramas with good plots(just like how I'm enjoying oh hae young)

3.No of eps:dramas with long episodes scare the sh*t out of me...unless I love the actor and plot so much)

4.Actresses:i may decide not to check out a drama if the lead actress sucks at acting.. just like how I'm not dreaming of touching that uncontrollable fond with a ten- foot pole) i drop dramas for actors that suck at acting too.

6.Hype surrounding the drama:I tend to check out dramas that are hyped up...for curiosity sake and I end up liking them sometimes.

End of story.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Darnheykhey: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Abeg which site person go tak download Korean films
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Darnheykhey:
Abeg which site person go tak download Korean films

www.sojuoppa.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Click LIKE if you wanna eat this

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
hilda90:
This place is as quiet as a graveyard. Did everyone travel to Korea or something?
Below are lists of upcoming dramas this year.which ones are u guys anticipating?
For me:

1.Doctors:I watched the teaser and fell in love with Kim rae won(okay,i need to stop.my oppa list is saturated already).

3.scarlet heartsadwill check it out for the cast plus the plot sounds interesting).

Hummmm, legend of the blue sea, as u stated a must watch grin
Moonlight drawn by clouds.
Scarlet heart.
I'm not sure about that "doctors" yet but i know it will be very interesting..
And also beautiful mind(jang hyuk)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
my Son and his hyung AKA Blossom Boys.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
More pics

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
ellab:
my Son and his hyung AKA Blossom Boys.
Awwww...they're so cute.is this not their domino pizza cf pics? see other pics below...I love their friendship.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
hilda90:

Awwww...they're so cute.is this not their domino pizza cf pics? see other pics below...I love their friendship.

Yes it is. smiley

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2016
hilda90:

So kim so hyun and kim woo bin are no longer the dimino pizza models *awwwwww*.... Cute pix tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2016
HOW TO KNOW A TYPICAL KDRAMA FEMALE

1) She wears the ugliest clothes know to mankind till the male lead turns her into a princess with makeover.

2) Her major hairstyle is fringe

3) She is always poor no matter how hardworking she is.

4) She will have multiple part time jobs

5) She might be as poor as a church rat but she will be able to afford latest model of samsung android phone.

6) 65% of typical kdrama female lead have annoying family members... Jang na ra's sister in Babyface beauty is an example

7) Her most used vocabulary is I'm sorry Eg ha ji won in secret garden and park shin hye in heirs

cool She will always hide the important truth from the male lead and tell him bunch of lies and we will have 5 episodes of unnecessary drama example is Uee in marriage contract

9) They are know for their meddling,getting themselves into troubles and dangerous situations,well the male lead is always there to safe the day example is song hye kyo of descendants of the sun and hwang jung eun of lucky romance.

10) She is a walking trophy of niceness,she is nice to everybody coz they are jesus's reincarnation.

You can add yours too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2016
She always looks good in school uniform..... This is why she is elite's model.
July 11 should come fast.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2016
SlimAdenike:

1) She wears the ugliest clothes know to mankind till the male lead turns her into a princess with makeover.

5) She might be as poor as a church rat but she will be able to afford latest model of samsung android phone.

6) 65% of typical kdrama female lead have annoying family members... Jang na ra's sister in Babyface beauty is an example

7) Her most used vocabulary is I'm sorry Eg ha ji won in secret garden and park shin hye in heirs

cool She will always hide the important truth from the male lead and tell him bunch of lies and we will have 5 episodes of unnecessary drama example is Uee in marriage contract

9) They are know for their meddling,getting themselves into troubles and dangerous situations,well the male lead is always there to safe the day example is song hye kyo of descendants of the sun and hwang jung eun of lucky romance.

10) She is a walking trophy of niceness,she is nice to everybody coz they are jesus's reincarnation.

You can add yours too

shocked omo, why u come put song hye kyo there now? grin

example is song hye kyo of descendants of the sun and hwang jung eun of lucky romance.

Example is kim hee sun in faith and geum jan di in boys over flower, but to think of it, sometimes those girls save their men too.

Happy sunday to all the chingus in the house..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
SlimAdenike:
She always looks good in school uniform..... This is why she is elite's model.

July 11 should come fast.
Wats the title of this drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Coralblue07:
Wats the title of this drama

Let's fight ghost,it will start next month
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
vikkytan49:

shocked omo, why u come put song hye kyo there now? grin

example is song hye kyo of descendants of the sun and hwang jung eun of lucky romance.

Example is kim hee sun in faith and geum jan di in boys over flower, but to think of it, sometimes those girls save their men too.

Happy sunday to all the chingus in the house..

All the examples I gave are recent (2016) dramas except for babyface beauty and they are the ones I recall when I was typing and song hye kyo is a typical kdrama female lead lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
hilda90:
For me:

Doctors(i like the plot)
Hwarang(the posters were nice nd anything for go ara)
W,moonlight drawn by clouds,legend of the blue sea(everyone will be watching this)lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
SlimAdenike:

You can add yours too
You are so on point,they're always so predictable and dependent.#mykdramamusings#
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Korea has always fascinated me. Some of my favorite Korean ost are:

1. Fox Rain - Lee Sun Hee (My Girlfriend is a Nine Tail Fox ost)
2. My Eden - Yisabel (Gu Family Book ost)
3. Suddenly - Kim Bo-kyung (City Hunter ost)
4. Because I'm Stupid - SS501(Boys Before Flowers ost)
5. That Man - Hyun Bin (Secret Garden ost)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mrphantom99:

I remembered watching the final episode of secret garden around 2am in the morning den going to bed but I couldn't sleep because the ost kept playing in my head (That Man). I had to download it dat night plus other OSTs like Love Lane (marriage not dating). That Man by Hyun Bin is and has always been one my favorite OSTs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
ellab:
So many good dramas from late last yr and this year. MB dey finish anyhow.

How do y'all decide on what to watch a drama? Due to loyalty to your biases,instincts or trailers?

Doctor- because I wanna see park shin hye's transformation,I dislike her boring candy roles

Let's fight ghost- loyalty first (would see all kim so hyun projects including CFs and photoshoot) then my love for ghosts related dramas eg master sun and oh my ghost.

Scarlet heart- eye candies loaded,who would wanna miss that.

Moonlight drawn by the clouds- its obviously park bo gum

Legend of the sea- lee min ho's comeback since that 2013 mess of a drama,LFAS writer, jun ji hyun with a fish tail instead of legs in heels and finally my love for mermaid stories ( I remember tom hank's 80 mermaid splash movie)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mrphantom99:

cheesy wow, what a list, all mentioned above are very very interesting..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
YEEEKPAAAA

YOOCHUN-SSHIIII WHY ON EARTH WILL YOU GO TO A PROSTITUTION BAR WHILE YOU ARE STILL SERVING IN THE ARMY? DIDN'T YOU LEARN FROM SE7EN'S CASE? CAREER OVER...THE END.

Park yoochun is the lead for "the girl who sees smells"

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/13/breaking-jyjs-park-yoochun-accused-of-sexual-assault-park-yoochuns-side-responds/

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
yoochun!!!!! sexual assault, im a fan so i dont want to believe this, any updates? why the hell would he want to tarnish his image when hes already a grown ass man, n jyj are so close to finally being able to perform on public broadcast stations, didnt he think about his poor younger brother being in the industry too.

*currently watching*: entertainer
song of d day:surprise party- fx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Trustied: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Where can I download Korean movies pls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Trustied:
Where can I download Korean movies pls
try sojuoppa.com i tink or dramafire.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.