Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976481 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
ellab:

see this one grin
tongue tongue chincha, they are the best grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
ellab:

see this one grin
tongue tongue chincha, they are the best grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
SlimAdenike:

All of una want those pretty fine fine boys for kdrama *smh* lol

grin older fine girls, i'm having them a lot this year, park min young, song hye kyo, shin min ha and now jun jin hyun? aigooo *my neck*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2016
@ellab, @hilda90, I just finished OHY ep7 and that kiss was....the bestest ever! Do Kyung was kissing in tongues! Lol
I'm not surprised, Eric has always been good with kisses, and the actress too was on point.

Isadora and the bestie tho. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2016
vikkytan49:

grin older fine girls, i'm having them a lot this year, park min young, song hye kyo, shin min ha and now jun jin hyun? aigooo *my neck*

I recognize only 3,song hye kyo is an ahjumma lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
SlimAdenike:

haba ahjumma lol, she and jun ji hyun are practically agemates now.
*currently watching*: entertainer, oh my lady song of d day: shadow- beast
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

haba ahjumma lol, she and jun ji hyun are practically agemates now.

*currently watching*: entertainer, oh my lady
song of d day: shadow- beast

Then they are both ahjumma but atleast jun ji hyun is married with a kid.... Your ahjumma song hye kyo is following the footstep of spinster choi jin woo and ha ji won
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2016
lol and kim sun ah and soo ae
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Download and watch this DOTS OST medley.... You can thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DJSv34nrnI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Atk01:
@ellab, @hilda90, I just finished OHY ep7 and that kiss was....the bestest ever! Do Kyung was kissing in tongues! Lol
I'm not surprised, Eric has always been good with kisses, and the actress too was on point.

Isadora and the bestie tho. cheesy cheesy
Lol@kissing in tongues.They were speaking in tongues too(did you hear all those moaning sounds?),,Now I sound like a pervert,lol.They deserve best couple award this year(they beat DoTS couple chemistry-wise.)
Isadora and the Bestie are crazy o.What's with that butt shaking scene,I face palmed during that scene. The writer must really be a pervert,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
lol and kim sun ah and soo ae

Kim sun ah is 40,soo ae is 36..... Why won't these women just find one man to marry..... They are all looking for CEOs,chaebol and hallyu stars to marry,why can't they be like eugene.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Who did u think will win daesang at Baeksang award today.Song joong ki or Yoo ah in or Lee byung hun?.I think the latter may carry the trophy.
Song joong ki and song hye kyo will win popularity award for sure.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Kim sun ah is 40,soo ae is 36..... Why won't these women just find one man to marry..... They are all looking for CEOs,chaebol and hallyu stars to marry,why can't they be like eugene.
Lol.maybe they haven't found the right man or they don't want to marry at all.Korean ladies are known for marrying late and they don't bear much children (3 at most),maybe that's why.
i'm not yet 30 but I don't think a 35year old can classified as ahjumma or ahjussi(speaking of song hye kyo and others).Ahjummas are women in their mid forties and late forties.Just like how some people on koala playground were referring to Kim rae won as old.in Nigeria,some guys his age are still bachelors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.maybe they haven't found the right man or they don't want to marry at all.Korean ladies are known for marrying late and they don't bear much children (3 at most),maybe that's why.
i'm not yet 30 but I don't think a 35year old can classified as ahjumma or ahjussi(speaking of song hye kyo and others).Ahjummas are women in their mid forties and late forties.Just like how some people on koala playground were referring to Kim rae won as old.in Nigeria,some guys his age are still bachelors.

Don't sugarcoat it,they are all ahjumma and they should go and marry.... That 40 years nonsense choi jin woo said she is not thinking of marriage,that it aint her priority.... I was just laughing when I read that article.

Even that Uhm Jung-Hwa of witch romance is 46 and yet to be married.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Don't sugarcoat it,they are all ahjumma and they should go and marry.... That 40 years nonsense choi jin woo said she is not thinking of marriage,that it aint her priority.... I was just laughing when I read that article.

Even that Uhm Jung-Hwa of witch romance is 46 and yet to be married.
Lol@sugarcoating it.I think people like song hye kyo may marry before the age of 40,who knows.
As for those ones in their 40's,I don't know sha.maybe they don't want to marry.There are people who just decide they won't marry at all. someone like the american billionaire Oprah Winfrey. The lady said she hates kids and she's busy amassing wealth for her relations.I really don't get people like that...but since it's their lives, let me leave it as that.it's none of my damn business.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
2016 baeksang award today.

What the heck is the Almighty Suzy wearing? is that her cleavage I'm seeing? knetz no go see this one.if it's another actress they'd call her a slut,smh.
Wow,the DOTS couple are so cute.
Hyeri looks fantabulous in that dress,her body is really a work of art.

Yoo ah in won best actor award for drama and Lee byung hun won best actor for film.joong ki won popular actor award.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
hilda90:

Lol@kissing in tongues.They were speaking in tongues too(did you hear all those moaning sounds?),,Now I sound like a pervert,lol.They deserve best couple award this year(they beat DoTS couple chemistry-wise.)
Isadora and the Bestie are crazy o.What's with that butt shaking scene,I face palmed during that scene. The writer must really be a pervert,lol.
Lol @sounding like a pervert. I re-watched that scene over and over, + the one in the tent bar. And I loved it when he buried his face in her shoulders. If only cable stations held award shows.

I felt the butt shaking scene was a little too long. It was kinda embarrassing to watch.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
hilda90:

What the heck is the Almighty Suzy wearing? is that her cleavage I'm seeing? knetz no go see this one.if it's another actress they'd call her a slut,smh.

Yoo ah in won best actor award for drama and Lee byung hun won best actor for film.joong ki won popular actor award.
That's why she's Suzy, she'll get a free pass. Hyeri's figure is wow! But trust hatezens, one said she wore hip padding. cheesy

DoTS won Daesang! Yippee. I'm actually happy they awarded the drama itself instead of the actors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Atk01 post=:
Hyeri's figure is wow! But trust hatezens, one said she wore hip padding.

stupid ppl even in skinny jeans, hyeris figure is d same, im not in love with the girl, but ppl shouldnt deny the truth, her body is total goals.

*currently watching*:entertainer, oh my lady
song of d day:come on- cnblue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
does anyone know if kim ji won attended, my baby needs to shine.i hope she gets bigger more awesome projects.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
hilda90:

Suzy look like a walking stick in that black dress even the cleavage aint sexy,its just flat like pan... Love hyeri in that white dress.

I don't get korean actresses o,is black and white the only colour in this world? Anyway not all korean actresses are bold sha,they are bunch of women who wanna look innocent in whatever they do both in dress color and acting.

Always white white white..... If you finally see one in red the dress will be ugly. Guess they all wanna look like brides on the red carpet.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Suzy look like a walking stick in that black dress even the cleavage aint sexy,its just flat like pan... Love hyeri in that white dress.

I don't get korean actresses o,is black and white the only colour in this world? Anyway not all korean actresses are bold sha,they are bunch of women who wanna look innocent in whatever they do both in dress color and acting.

Always white white white..... If you finally see one in red the dress will be ugly. Guess they all wanna look like brides on the red carpet.

lol koreans are obsessed with white,, in a world with so many colours, i couldnt even appreciate song hye kyos dress cos it looks like a wedding gown, i thought koreans were fashionable, i guess its obly on tv
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Atk01:

That's why she's Suzy, she'll get a free pass. Hyeri's figure is wow! But trust hatezens, one said she wore hip padding. cheesy

DoTS won Daesang! Yippee. I'm actually happy they awarded the drama itself instead of the actors.
Lol@hatezens,that's a perfect name for them.Hip padding or not,she has an amazing figure.

I'm happy that DOTS won daesang.it deserved it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Lmao.I agree with you,that dress doesn't fit Suzy.She may have a pretty face according to people but she doesn't have a good body at all.
Lol@flat like a pan.The flatness thingy applies to all Korean girls.That's why they're obsessed with some female celebs with big chests(they always label them as Sexy than their counterparts).As for their backside,no comment cos those ones are always flatter than pans.

k actresses are obsessed with white dresses.Song hye kyo looks like a bride next to joong ki.it looks like if it's their wedding pic,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
All these white white nonsense them call gown just dey vex my bone marrow.

is there no other freaking colour for the women to wear?I watched the award live at work and the red carpet made me want to beat some ppl up.
Chinese,Taiwanese and Japanese women dey try. They dare to dress but k-women, always playing it safe like say na wedding them wan go.

Don't even get me started on the amount of BB creams some decided to pack on their faces say na makeup. Face go white or shine like mirror, neck go dey plain like Mary amaka type of neck. Nonsense.

anyway, I'm a proud mum. my baby boy(park bogum),won In style awards (baeksang people dey craze. So them wan tell me say D.O act pass my pikin? hian. I know the award they gave my boy was consolation prize but I go forgive them. just for today.Next time dem try am...).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
ellab:

is there no other freaking colour for the women to wear?I watched the award live at work and the red carpet made me want to beat some ppl up.
Chinese,Taiwanese and Japanese women dey try. They dare to dress but k-women, always playing it safe like say na wedding them wan go.

Don't even get me started on the amount of BB creams some decided to pack on their faces say na makeup. Face go white or shine like mirror, neck go dey plain like Mary amaka type of neck. Nonsense.

anyway, I'm a proud mum. my baby boy(park bogum),won In style awards (baeksang people dey craze. So them wan tell me say D.O act pass my pikin? hian. I know the award they gave my boy was consolation prize but I go forgive them. just for today.Next time dem try am...).
Dis ya comment ehn,i think say na only me o,maybe dem dey do meeting say nobody must anoda colour i no knw,btw Hyeri looks totally amazing she is indeed a slayer,haterz can goan jump in the lagoon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2016
ellab:

anyway, I'm a proud mum. my baby boy(park bogum),won In style awards (baeksang people dey craze. So them wan tell me say D.O act pass my pikin? hian. gav try am...).

in what world is d o a better actor, this is why i dey tire 4 all this idol actors sometimes, their popularity as idols tends to cloud peoples judgement.

lol @bb cream comment, i wonder if those ladies have makeup artists or they just pick some random toddler to do their makeup
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Happy Birthday to Dongsaeng #happysohyunday... She is 17/18 today

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:10am On Jun 04, 2016
ellab:

You are not alone..... Some of the white dresses might make sense if they were a different shade of colour like the figure hugging dress of hyeri and kim so hyun skirt and blouse,they are the kind of outfit you would wanna wear to a cocktail party.

On the other hand some actresses (won't mention names) wore a white dress that looks like a brides outfit like they wanna marry their co star on the red carpet and tomorrow some dumb netizens will call them fashionista.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

shocked ade-ni-ke u don come again, lol, ahjumah keh, there is nothing ahjumah abt my sweetie potato Honey bonie o grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Happy Birthday to Dongsaeng #happysohyunday... She is 17/18 today

Hbd cutie pie..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.