Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968182 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
bosslady1991:

Yeah, I'm loving both Doctors and Beautiful mind. But beautiful mind is blowing my mind yo!!!! So much suspense and so tensed. And I really want to punch the female detective in the face if she doesn't get her act together fast. she's just misbehaving

i feel like she needs just a slap lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
bosslady1991:

Yeah, I'm loving both Doctors and Beautiful mind. But beautiful mind is blowing my mind yo!!!! So much suspense and so tensed. And I really want to punch the female detective in the face if she doesn't get her act together fast. she's just misbehaving

Beautiful minds is a very good drama.....highly recommended by sojuoppa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
I just watched ep 5 of Beautiful Mind and I'm like what just happened? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
t ara's soyeon and her boyfriend have broken up, they dated for so long i actually thought they would make it. oh well life goes on.

*currently watching*:- doctors, beautiful mind
p.s: beautiful mind is good but doctors is so much more appealing, its totally crushing bm ratings wise *sigh* its DOTS and GMB all over again.
song of d day: monday blues- sunny hill

Dots and GMB or Dots and come back ahjussi?

I like beautiful mind like seriously, it's my 3rd favourite drama of this year...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
bosslady1991:

Walahi she's giving me headache, such an unbelievable act, how could she arrest him in the middle of a surgery

There was not even an empirical evidence to arrest him, she just did that based on what she was told, *scoff* detective indeed grin

If that patient die ehn, she go hear am..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
vikkytan49:

Walahi she's giving me headache, such an unbelievable act, how could she arrest him in the middle of a surgery

There was not even an empirical evidence to arrest him, she just did that based on what she was told, *scoff* detective indeed grin

If that patient die ehn, she go hear am..

As in!!!!! I tire!!!! She just keeps jumping up and down. Na so them they arrest people like that. In the middle of surgery Somebody will stab her soon, this one that hospital has turned to abattoir.

And Kim rae won is just giving me all the feels. See how he just dropped his confession like that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fortuneobi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Go watch yong pal and tank me later
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:10am On Jul 06, 2016
vikkytan49:

Dots and GMB or Dots and come back ahjussi?

I like beautiful mind like seriously, it's my 3rd favourite drama of this year...

lol actually the 3 of them
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2016
bosslady1991:

As in!!!!! I tire!!!! She just keeps jumping up and down. Na so them they arrest people like that. In the middle of surgery Somebody will stab her soon, this one that hospital has turned to abattoir.

And Kim rae won is just giving me all the feels. See how he just dropped his confession like that.

A detective who keeps hanging around in a hospital, when she's suppose to be at the police station..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2016
hmm beautiful mind
1. park se young is such a bitch and i freaking love her, she totally had dr lee young oh and i fooled, to think i actually felt sorry for her in the beginning, shes right though he cant read love.
2. im still trying to wrap my head around how an ordinary traffic police lady has access to all the offices in such a huge hospital, even if she was a former patient, i guess thats the magic of dramas.
3. i know the elder dr lee loves his son deep down( in a sorta twisted way), n wants to protect him from d world but does he really have to keep calling him a monster any chance he gets *sigh*.
4. the last scene in episode 6 totally got me, pls clueless officer help him find love.

doctors: nothing much to say everything is going cool but
1. i am going to be so sad for d sad brother from pinocchio, were just in episode 6 n hes already heads over heel in love with shin hye without even realizing it, he went from shes rude n arrogant to i want to be ur best friend n help you out n stuff in like 5 minutes lol
2. the step mom is such a bitch and not a super cool badass bitch like se young in BM or jiyoung in entertainer but a real nasty bitch.
3. the kiss scene at the end of ep 6 just took the sweetness of the whole rainfall scene, so lame, but i still have faith cos i know KRW is a terrific kisser(e.g love story in harvard) n i know ppl like to rag on PSH onscreen kissing skills but shes not terrible to me, i couldnt stand d kiss scenes in heartstrings tho, but dt was 100% yonghwas fault.

*currently watching*: beautiful mind, doctors, missing noir m
song of d day:odd eye- shinee

i guess i used a censored word well wherever you see dam i mean " starts with b and rhymes with witch" lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Looks like everyone is frustrated with Jin Sang abi what's her name in BM. Is she a detective or traffic warden? cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2016
fortuneobi:
Go watch yong pal and tank me later

Yong pal is so last year
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
hmm beautiful mind
1. park se young is such a bitch and i freaking love her, she totally had dr lee young oh and i fooled, to think i actually felt sorry for her in the beginning, shes right though he cant read love.
2. im still trying to wrap my head around how an ordinary traffic police lady has access to all the offices in such a huge hospital, even if she was a former patient, i guess thats the magic of dramas.
3. i know the elder dr lee loves his son deep down( in a sorta twisted way), n wants to protect him from d world but does he really have to keep calling him a monster any chance he gets *sigh*.
4. the last scene in episode 6 totally got me, pls clueless officer help him find love.

1. i am going to be so sad for d sad brother from pinocchio, were just in episode 6 n hes already heads over heel in love with shin hye without even realizing it, he went from shes rude n arrogant to i want to be ur best friend n help you out n stuff in like 5 minutes lol
2. the step mom is such a bitch and not a super cool badass bitch like se young in BM or jiyoung in entertainer but a real nasty bitch.
3. the kiss scene at the end of ep 6 just took the sweetness of the whole rainfall scene, so lame, but i still have faith cos i know KRW is a terrific kisser(e.g love story in harvard) n i know ppl like to rag on PSH onscreen kissing skills but shes not terrible to me, i couldnt stand d kiss scenes in heartstrings tho, but dt was 100% yonghwas fault.

i guess i used a censored word well wherever you see dam i mean " starts with b and rhymes with witch" lol

Its easy to blame the male lead when the female lead just sucks at kissing scenes.... Is it also lee min ho's fault that she was a terrible kisser in heirs coz I have seen lee min ho kiss in personal taste,city hunter and faith.

Also yoon shi yoon is a kissing machine (can't get me too flower kiss scenes from my head) and park shin hye made it seem like he was kissing a minor in flower boy next door.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
hmm beautiful mind

I know right!!!! The kiss scene took all my strength away. I expected more! Yeah its their first kiss, but I expected open mouth action. I am not looking forward to any again.

Beautiful mind!!!!!! As at episode 5 I was really about to question Park se young for not noticing his disorder all these years. So I'm happy she's just been studying him!!!!!

During his interrogation.. *whew* that was one good scene. Jang Hyuk is a wonderful actor. At I point I thought he was mad. Dude was displaying two different personalites. And when will the loving start abeg?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Another woman filed charges against Park Yoo chun The universe is strongly against this guy. 2016 has to be his worst nightmare

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
UNCONTROLLABLLY FOND...GOOD, GOOD, VERY GOOD.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
ellab:
UNCONTROLLABLLY FOND...GOOD, GOOD, VERY GOOD.
Good, good? Or Bad good?

'Cos on netbuzz, they bashed it wella. Is it watch-able?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Atk01:

Good, good? Or Bad good?

'Cos on netbuzz, they bashed it wella. Is it watch-able?

You dey mind those people? its good.Suzy still has probs with the emotional scenes but she has improved. Wetin those people sabi + if u don't wanna watch ciz of Suzy, watch cuz of these two..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Netizenbuzz is known for translating negative comments. Here are more upvotes and positive comments on d show.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pointstores(m): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2016
hi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by samadeyemi007(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Pls kindly recommend action films in the class of:
24hrs
Strike Back.......
I love those two
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2016
ellab:

You dey mind those people? its good.Suzy still has probs with the emotional scenes but she has improved. Wetin those people sabi + if u don't wanna watch ciz of Suzy, watch cuz of these two..
Thanks. Coming from you, the drama must be good then. tongue
Is there some kind of bromance between KWB and that cutie? cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2016
samadeyemi007:
Pls kindly recommend action films in the class of:

24hrs

Strike Back.......

I love those two
Iris
City Hunter
Healer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Atk01:
Thanks. Coming from you, the drama must be good then. tongue Is there some kind of bromance between KWB and that cutie? cheesy
oh yes..real bromance.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by emmymoe: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2016
Please where can I download English Korean TV series
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
@ellab, so what's all the fuss about UF? I watched it and I liked it. Smh for K-nets and db-nets.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Atk01:
@ellab, so what's all the fuss about UF? I watched it and I liked it.
Smh for K-nets and db-nets.

no mind those ppl. Them change their mouths for Ep2.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Its easy to blame the male lead when the female lead just sucks at kissing scenes.... Is it also lee min ho's fault that she was a terrible kisser in heirs coz I have seen lee min ho kiss in personal taste,city hunter and faith.

Also yoon shi yoon is a kissing machine (can't get me too flower kiss scenes from my head) and park shin hye made it seem like he was kissing a minor in flower boy next door.

if u have the time or patience to rewatch heartstrings youll see his eyes were wide open throughout all the kiss scenes, i found it really scary hence
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
I have a feeling the antispam bot is disturbing @kangminhyuksho. Lol.
Next time it happens, try mailing the mods to rectify the situation. Go to the bottom of the front page and you'll see mail mods then send them a mail. Send the link to this thread too.

@hilda90, you're now in Seoul?

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.