Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978209 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2016
jeweljoan:

lols....true tho. n. u forgot yellow boots..

this is why ill always treasure lee da hae and my girl, it was the first kdrama i watched where the female lead wasnt a total dweeb
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heryourbammie(f): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please how can I download doctors episode 3 cos the option there was to click n watch nt download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
What's happening to Korea ent industry this year?Scandals everywhere! Thank God that Seung gi's rumour was false. Now Jung yong hwa is caught up in a scandal. I really feel sorry for him.nawa oo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Really again?

Have not seen it....where is it posted?

av seen it now..its a pity

hilda90:
What's happening to Korea ent industry this year?Scandals everywhere! Thank God that Seung gi's rumour was false. Now Jung yong hwa is caught up in a scandal. I really feel sorry for him.nawa oo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
hilda90:

that lee seungi own was just totally weird, n i really dont believe yong hwas own.
*currently watching*: doctors, beautiful mind, haeundae lovers
song of d day: i caught ya- miss a
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:56am On Jun 29, 2016
This year in K-Ent sha..But if we compare scandals of 2016, e no reach 2014. That year was scandal competition.

my drama schedule (my data is crying)

MONDAYS & TUESDAYS- Doctors, Beautiful mind and OHYA(which should a finished in 16 EPs but I won't complain further)

WEDNESDAYS &THURSDAYS- master god of noodles

FRIDAY & SATURDAY- dear my friends, Mirror of the witch Squad 38.

SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS- beautiful Gongshim.

*sigh*

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2016
ellab:
This year in K-Ent sha..But if we compare scandals of 2016, e no reach 2014. That year was scandal competition.

MONDAYS & TUESDAYS- Doctors, Beautiful mind and OHYA(which should a finished in 16 EPs but I won't complain further)

*sigh*

e pele, ill pray for your pocket
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Outside seoul is a whatsapp group chat for all kdrama and kpop lovers..... Drop your whatsapp number if you're interested and one of our admins will add you up #GoodEvening

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heryourbammie(f): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
heryourbammie:

Done
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:26am On Jun 30, 2016
You can now download Your Korean Drama and Movies Sound Tracks OST at

www.mp3soju.com

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:07am On Jun 30, 2016
post=47055907:
You can now download Your Korean Drama and Movies Sound Tracks OST at

www.mp3soju.com

do you do variety shows too?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:39am On Jun 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

do you do variety shows too?
Yes eg running man,we got married
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nova15: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2016
please you guys should post list of recent interesting korean show na
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Yes eg running man,we got married
what of variety shows from cable channels eg tvn, jtbc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Nova15:
please you guys should post list of recent interesting korean show na

Mirror of the witch
Monster
Squad 38
five children
lucky romance
Doctors
Beautiful mind
Wanted
Beautiful Mind
Beautiful Gongshim
Another Miss Oh(finished airing on Tuesday)
the flower in prison
Dear my friends(Ending this Friday)

Soon to Air
Scarlet Heart Ryeo- August 29
Moonlight Drawn by clouds - August 15
W-two worlds - July 6
Uncontrollably fond -July 6
Let's fight ghost - July 4
the Good wife -8 July
Cinderella and four knights - dunno D time.

There, have your pick.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
ellab:

Mirror of the witch Monster Squad 38 five children lucky romance Doctors Beautiful mind Wanted Beautiful Mind Beautiful Gongshim Another Miss Oh(finished airing on Tuesday) the flower in prison Dear my friends(Ending this Friday)
Soon to Air Scarlet Heart Ryeo- August 29 Moonlight Drawn by clouds - August 15 W-two worlds - July 6 Uncontrollably fond -July 6 Let's fight ghost - July 4 the Good wife -8 July Cinderella and four knights - dunno D time.
There, have your pick.

Let's fight ghost is july 11 *can't wait*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ain't that the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Shaking my head@ some Korean people trying so hard to bring my Joong ki down.There have been weird rumours circulating about him. First,that he went on vacation with his ex(not that it's a bad thing if its true but some were behaving as if he killed somebody),I don't believe that rumour at all.And now they said he went with Yoo chun to that room salon.
smh,na serious thunder go fire una there.Thank God,it has been clarified.

I wonder what's happening in Korea that's causing all these rumours and scandals.I'm praying for all my oppa.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
ellab:

*sigh*
You dey try wella.I wonder how you do it.
i'm currently watching
Oh hae young(I haven't watched the last two eps)
Doctors
mirror of the witch
police squad 38.

i'm behind on mirror of the witch.
I'm really enjoying doctors,watched ep 3 and 4 yesterday.shin hye is really killing it in this role,and Kim rae won is a good actor.He should smile always,smiling makes him more handsome,lol.His chemistry with psh is great.
I'm enjoying police squad too,seo in guk is killing it there.
I'm gonna miss OHY though.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
ellab:
Ain't that the truth
Yeah,the kisses in the drama were hot. Eric doesn't shy away from kisses and the lead girl reciprocated too.
Just wish park shin hye won't do any dead fish kiss in doctors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
hilda90:
Shaking my head@ some Korean people trying so hard to bring my Joong ki down.There have been weird rumours circulating about him. First,that he went on vacation with his ex(not that it's a bad thing if its true but some were behaving as if he killed somebody),I don't believe that rumour at all.And now they said he went with Yoo chun to that room salon.

I wonder what's happening in Korea that's causing all these rumours and scandals.I'm praying for all my oppa.
A whole dispatch had to clarify the rumour. Lol. But with fame comes the hate. After his popularity tripled with DoTS, SJK was everywhere and I guess some people didn't like it.

But really, this is Scandal June in K-ent.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
@ellab, 8 dramas only you. I hail oo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Atk01:

A whole dispatch had to clarify the rumour. Lol. But with fame comes the hate. After his popularity tripled with DoTS, SJK was everywhere and I guess some people didn't like it.

But really, this is Scandal June in K-ent.
Yeah,they said they're tired of seeing his face everywhere. The people that said that are his haters,not his fans. His fans won't be tired of seeing his face (e.g Me).After all, by this time last 2yrs,Kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun were everywhere. Same with Lee min ho,no one complained.They should leave him alone.This is his time to shine.
some are even saying he's greedy by grabbing all the Cfs.like what did they want him to do?reject them?They should tell Suzy,who appears in every cf to quit doing cfs too.Abeg,those jealous haters should shut their stinking mouths and stop whining.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,the kisses in the drama were hot.
Eric doesn't shy away from kisses and the lead girl reciprocated too.

Just wish park shin hye won't do any dead fish kiss in doctors.

That's my fear too. The dead fish kiss!!!! Please they should just skip it if that's what I'll be getting. She tried in Pinocchio sha.

Read an interview that Eric came up with some of the kiss scenes. Eric never dull!!! From Que sera sera, to spy, to discovery of romance and now to this.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
I know Dispatch has a lot of dirts on other celebrity. They are just waiting to treat their Bleep!! All they need is to hear that a celebrity was caught breathing too much. Next thing, you just see 20pictures online showing him breathing beside a nightclub. Dispatch is just evil. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
bosslady1991:
I know Dispatch has a lot of dirts on other celebrity. They are just waiting to treat their Bleep!! All they need is to hear that a celebrity was caught breathing too much. Next thing, you just see 20pictures online showing him breathing beside a nightclub. Dispatch is just evil. Hehehehe
I don't want them to release anything. We've had enough.I'm afraid that one of my oppas would be one of them.I know celebs are expected to live lives worthy of emulation,but sometimes they make mistakes. They should release the rape scandals(I.e the serious ones) and leave the minor ones.
To be a celeb in Korea is not easy.They breathe down their celeb's necks too much.Even dating na scandal.
Now they'd start releasing pics of celebs shitting in their toilets...and shitting will become a scandal too,smh.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2016
hilda90:

I don't want them to release anything. We've had enough.I'm afraid that one of my oppas would be one of them.I know celebs are expected to live lives worthy of emulation,but sometimes they make mistakes. They should release the rape scandals(I.e the serious ones) and leave the minor ones.
To be a celeb in Korea is not easy. They breathe down their celeb's necks too much. Even dating na scandal.
Now they'd start releasing pics of celebs shitting in their toilets...and shitting will become a scandal too,smh.

I know right!!!! Everything na scandal. I can totally picture entertainment agency begging their money maker (likes of Lee min Ho, Song joong Ki, Kim so Hyun, Yoo In Ah etc) not to mess up atleast not this year. Buhahahaha! GOD help them all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:25am On Jul 01, 2016
hilda90:

Don't mind those people. they even dragged my baby boy but thankfully, their agency released a statement saying they will sue.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Atk01:
@ellab, 8 dramas only you. I hail oo! cheesy

Thank you...hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:29am On Jul 01, 2016
These scandals happening is really to cover the biggest govt scandal that involves the sewol ferry and a big household company that stole millions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.