Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1964366 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

if u have the time or patience to rewatch heartstrings youll see his eyes were wide open throughout all the kiss scenes, i found it really scary hence

They are both at fault coz both were awkward with the heartstring kiss scene but what I know very well is that park shin hye is the worst kisser in the korean entertainment industry,seen her kiss in 6 dramas (you're beautiful,heartstring,flower boy next door,the heirs,pinocchoi and doctors) and I have to say that I'm not impressed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Park shin hye actually tried in Pinocchio. I had to go back to see some of her dramas and in Pinocchio there was more action, more mouth movement. Trust me I checked (rewind, fast forward, slow mo etc)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:13am On Jul 10, 2016
bosslady1991:
Park shin hye actually tried in Pinocchio. I had to go back to see some of her dramas and in Pinocchio there was more action, more mouth movement. Trust me I checked (rewind, fast forward, slow mo etc)

Yeah that average kiss in pinocchoi is her best lips action ever but she still looks like she was about to cry. Me and my friend came to a freaky conclusion that she likes lee jong suk that's why she was able to kiss him properly.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

They are both at fault coz both were awkward with the heartstring kiss scene but what I know very well is that park shin hye is the worst kisser in the korean entertainment industry,seen her kiss in 6 dramas (you're beautiful,heartstring,flower boy next door,the heirs,pinocchoi and doctors) and I have to say that I'm not impressed.

lol different strokes for different folks, park shin hye is your worst kisser while goo hye sun is mine, she was only good in Angel eyes then she went back to awkward in blood upon as Na her husband to be
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Atk01:
I have a feeling the antispam bot is disturbing @kangminhyuksho. Lol.
Next time it happens, try mailing the mods to rectify the situation. Go to the bottom of the front page and you'll see mail mods then send them a mail. Send the link to this thread too.

thanks dear, you were right, they were giving me grief

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2016
@Atk01,Lol.my android phone dey f*ck up since.Gonna get it back 2morro..am typing with one old st*pid phone like that. Omo,am lagging behind on doctors,havent watched d last 2eps. I heard the kiss was bad,lol.i expected that.The only solution to Shin hye s kissing wahala is to hire lee jong suk to do the kissing and her costars would do the romancing,with the exception of the kissing. Anyway,i have a soft soft for Psh(am straight o,lol) .i cant seem to hate her,even if she is the worst kisser in the whole universe.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2016
i wanna say goodluck to those watching uncontrollably fond.From what i read from various site,Suzy still hasnt improved.i cant believe some people were dissing kim woo bin s acting.one commenter on koala said the pororo dog acts better than him(that made laugh so hard).where are those people who said he outshone lee min ho in heirs.....both acting wise and charisma wise? Have they all disappeared from the face of the earth? Anyway goodluck to the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2016
hilda90:
@Atk01,Lol.my android phone dey f*ck up since.Gonna get it back 2morro..am typing with one old st*pid phone like that. Omo,am lagging behind on doctors,havent watched d last 2eps. I heard the kiss was bad,lol.i expected that.The only solution to Shin hye s kissing wahala is to hire lee jong suk to do the kissing and her costars would do the romancing,with the exception of the kissing. Anyway,i have a soft soft for Psh(am straight o,lol) .i cant seem to hate her,even if she is the worst kisser in the whole universe.

lol i beg to differ ku hye sun is the worst
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
hilda90:
i wanna say goodluck to those watching uncontrollably fond.From what i read from various site,Suzy still hasnt improved.i cant believe some people were dissing kim woo bin s acting.one commenter on koala said the pororo dog acts better than him(that made laugh so hard).where are those people who said he outshone lee min ho in heirs.....both acting wise and charisma wise? Have they all disappeared from the face of the earth? Anyway goodluck to the drama.

which one person go follow, some say she improved, others say no, now they are attacking kim woo bin? . i actually love him to pieces, i love d writers previous works too n d 2nd leads are fabulous but ill have to pass on it, i really hope suzy has improved though maybe ill check it out when its done airing, MAYBE. at least the ratings were stable for the first week.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
so kim min suk in doctors dyes his hair almost every episode, where does a 1st year resident who doesnt even have time to eat properly get the time to dye his hair.lol priorities i guess, looking forward to his next hair colour.

*currently watching*: doctors, beautiful mind, the virus
song of d day: maze- vixx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
hilda90:

I'm gonna watch UF coz of kim woo bin once they finish airing it,suzy is lucky that all are co stars are my fav or I won't bother to check out any of her project coz I know that there are 3 terrible actress in korea and suzy is one of them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

You're the only one dancing to a different tune lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Lol.i dont really know about ku hye sun.i have only seen her in one drama(bof).lee min ho said the director of that drama was the cause of the dead fish kisses in d drama,he asked them to make the kisses light. But honestly,most k actresses are bad kissers,maybe except yoon eun hye and others.psh is always singled out cos her face always looks painful whenever she is being kissed.Their eyes would bulge as if they are falling off from their socket.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
so kim min suk in doctors dyes his hair almost every episode, where does a 1st year resident who doesnt even have time to eat properly get the time to dye his hair.lol priorities i guess, looking forward to his next hair colour.

lmao@dying his hair every ep.i wont allow a doc with coloured hair to operate on me o,lol.i hate all those coloured hair. Really wanted to ask u this for a long time.Are u an aspiring korean musician? How can u know all those kpop songs or do u just google them?.seriously,i doff my hat for you o,you dey try wella.the only k songs i know are drama osts. Oh and which one is virus?is it a drama?Hope someone wont contract virus by watching that one,just kidding.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I'm gonna watch UF coz of kim woo bin once they finish airing it,suzy is lucky that all are co stars are my fav or I won't bother to check out any of her project coz I know that there are 3 terrible actress in korea and suzy is one of them.
Lol.goodluck 2 u.kim woo bin is not one of my favourites....so am gladly passing on that one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
hilda90:
Lol.i dont really know about ku hye sun.i have only seen her in one drama(bof).lee min ho said the director of that drama was the cause of the dead fish kisses in d drama,he asked them to make the kisses light. But honestly,most k actresses are bad kissers,maybe except yoon eun hye and others.psh is always singled out cos her face always looks painful whenever she is being kissed.Their eyes would bulge as if they are falling off from their socket.

Not all korean actresses are bad kisser o, have you seen jung yumi in in need romance 2012 and discovery of romance? That girl is one actress I respect and the Oh hae young actress is damn good too... Son ye jin and shin min ah don't kiss like a teenager either.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
hilda90:
Lol.goodluck 2 u.kim woo bin is not one of my favourites....so am gladly passing on that one.

Hehehehehehehe
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
hilda90:
lmao@dying his hair every ep.i wont allow a doc with coloured hair to operate on me o,lol.i hate all those coloured hair. Really wanted to ask u this for a long time.Are u an aspiring korean musician? How can u know all those kpop songs or do u just google them?.seriously,i doff my hat for you o,you dey try wella.the only k songs i know are drama osts. Oh and which one is virus?is it a drama?Hope someone wont contract virus by watching that one,just kidding.

Korean PDs can be a little unrealistic atimes,a doctor with a carrot blond hair aint possible in the real world so is yook sung jae's blond hair who are you:school 2015

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Shey!!!!!!!! I wonder too o. And he was complaining the other time that he hasn't been able to eat that there is no time. I see he has time to colour his hair. I'm kuku watching doctors just to see his hair colours. Other things are #bleeeeeeeh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Not all korean actresses are bad kisser o, have you seen jung yumi in in need romance 2012 and discovery of romance? That girl is one actress I respect and the Oh hae young actress is damn good too... Son ye jin and shin min ah don't kiss like a teenager either.
when i said Yoon eun hye and others,i had the OHY actress in mind,the girl can kiss wella,same with others u mentioned. But the ones that can kiss are few.sometimes its director or writer s fault.They write the female lead as very innocent...even to the point that some of them freak out over a bare chested guy(looking at u jandi)....even when they have a papa and brothers at home.Or maybe they live in another planet where there are no males and come back to earth whenever they hit puberty.Thats the only explanation. Anyway,am not complaining.Thats what makes kdramas unique and i love it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

abeg name the other 2, suzy is the only 1 i know
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

You're the only one dancing to a different tune lolz

lol i wonder why, in my defence apart from angel eyes n to some extent blood whenever ku hye sun kisses she scrunches up her nose n mouth like the person kissing her is smelling or something, so annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

abeg name the other 2, suzy is the only 1 i know

Seolhyun and hyeri
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
hilda90:
when i said Yoon eun hye and others,i had the OHY actress in mind,the girl can kiss wella,same with others u mentioned. But the ones that can kiss are few.sometimes its director or writer s fault.They write the female lead as very innocent...even to the point that some of them freak out over a bare chested guy(looking at u jandi)....even when they have a papa and brothers at home.Or maybe they live in another planet where there are no males and come back to earth whenever they hit puberty.Thats the only explanation. Anyway,am not complaining.Thats what makes kdramas unique and i love it.

I feel your pain unnie,why will I cover my eyes when I see a gorgeous half naked man standing before me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
hilda90:

lol i dont know why i love kpop so much, i actually follow their music charts and as soon as any group or artist i like releases anything i download. virus is a 2013 drama(OCN) its about a n infectious virus and some dude playing hero trying to save the whole of korea im not really into it but its just 10 episodes so might as well finish it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Seolhyun and hyeri

i havent watched any of seolhyuns drama but i heard she got a lot of praise, as for hyeri i only watched her in entertainer i wont say shes terrible but it did seem like she was trying too hard and it didnt work out well for her, they were scenes were i could catch her acting which shows shes still green
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol different strokes for different folks, park shin hye is your worst kisser while goo hye sun is mine, she was only good in Angel eyes then she went back to awkward in blood upon as Na her husband to be

Ku hye sun She's not that bad at kissing though, yes not as bad as shin hye, shin hye's only wish whenever her male co-star kiss her is for the ground to open and swallow her alive (always looking scared)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i havent watched any of seolhyuns drama but i heard she got a lot of praise, as for hyeri i only watched her in entertainer i wont say shes terrible but it did seem like she was trying too hard and it didnt work out well for her, they were scenes were i could catch her acting which shows shes still green

People praising seolhyun of AOA? The orange marmalade female lead? That girl is the worst actress in the history of kdrama,no hate but orange marmalade flop coz of the stupid script and the terrible female lead.

its like if she open her mouth she will stop being pretty,I doubt if any PD will give her lead role ever again,well except if her agency buy her one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I feel your pain unnie,why will I cover my eyes when I see a gorgeous half naked man standing before me.

great question
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
vikkytan49:

Ku hye sun She's not that bad at kissing though, yes not as bad as shin hye, shin hye's only wish whenever her male co-star kiss her is for the ground to open and swallow her alive (always looking scared)

watch the musical and take care of us captain youll see what im talking about, i swear i thought her co stars were smelling, the way she kept her face
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
hilda90:
one commenter on koala said the pororo dog acts better than him

Aigooo, this is enough slaughter, chaii that person ridiculous lipsrsealed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

People praising seolhyun of AOA? The orange marmalade female lead? That girl is the worst actress in the history of kdrama,no hate but orange marmalade flop coz of the stupid script and the terrible female lead.

its like if she open her mouth she will stop being pretty,I doubt if any PD will give her lead role ever again,well except if her agency buy her one.

wow then i guess all the people praising her must be aoa fans or saesangs

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.