Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978602 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MARYchiells(f): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
I believe that I am leading the train in the number of Korean movie seen. I've lost count since they are too numerous. Who can beat me here? bring it on.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol honestly I'm just always in 'sipping my coffee n minding my business mode' anytime I read about their news. has she even given birth, I heard she was pregnant some time ago

She has o. For a while now! And she's still dragging the guy through court. The worst now is court ruled in the guy's favour and every allegation against the guy was fabricated blah blah. I don't even care. There's a child already, the dude has given you a public apology, he paid you the money court asked him to. It is done. But no our sister is still on his case. Its already looking stupid.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
bosslady1991:

She has o. For a while now! And she's still dragging the guy through court. The worst now is court ruled in the guy's favour and every allegation against the guy was fabricated blah blah. I don't even care. There's a child already, the dude has given you a public apology, he paid you the money court asked him to. It is done. But no our sister is still on his case. Its already looking stupid.

he must have really hurt her,never underestimate the extent a woman scorned will go.whatever she should sha move on with her life does she not hope to get another guy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
MARYchiells:
I believe that I am leading the train in the number of Korean movie seen. I've lost count since they are too numerous. Who can beat me here? bring it on.

I have watched exactly 5 korean movies, i humbly bow out, you can have the crown

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
It's been long since @hilda90 and ellab have popped in here. Hope you guys are good sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
MARYchiells:
Movies or dramas? Most people confuse both.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2017
gmorn:

I am so in love with Mr house husband at the moment, I love all the crazy charaters, it is hilarious and seeing how much detail goes into preparing their meals including all the side dishes and fermented preping that takes years and months, I am still wondering how that is going to taste of even smell. Anyway I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am, imagine I am still up by this time watching it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MARYchiells(f): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Atk01:

Movies or dramas? Most people confuse both.

I go for both though I have more drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MARYchiells(f): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I have watched exactly 5 korean movies, i humbly bow out, you can have the crown
May I suggest interesting ones for you?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2017
MARYchiells:

no thanks I'm already too addicted to dramas,American movies n series I really can't afford to add Korean movies to the mix right now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarang60:

I am so in love with Mr house husband at the moment, I love all the crazy charaters, it is hilarious and seeing how much detail goes into preparing their meals including all the side dishes and fermented preping that takes years and months, I am still wondering how that is going to taste of even smell. Anyway I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am, imagine I am still up by this time watching it.
That show is something else.love it.
Sometimes I will carry jotter and pen. And do u see d interactions among them?
At times they behave like kids but the main issue is that they r sending messages to men out there.
Kbs pay for d foods they prepare.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
I wish the happy couple love, happiness and cute kids

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I wish the happy couple love, happiness and cute kids
Yay!finally somebody breaking the jinx,it's nt until when you reach menopause,happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Yay!finally somebody breaking the jinx,it's nt until when you reach menopause,happy married life.

lol menopause
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dqueenzy:

Lol. Confess, who is this shade for?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
gmorn:

That show is something else.love it.
Sometimes I will carry jotter and pen. And do u see d interactions among them?
At times they behave like kids but the main issue is that they r sending messages to men out there.
Kbs pay for d foods they prepare.

Hahahahha hilarious bromance, yes kbs does and someone was requesting that kbs pay their gas bills as well, hahahaha. What i want to try making is dumpling, I think someone made it on the 6th episode, it looks pretty easy.

I really love the message they are sending out, hopefully it will influence other men in Korea.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol menopause
Dont mind my choice of words,i just couldn't find another 'suitable' word,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
bosslady1991:

Lol. Confess, who is this shade for?
hmmm!!,i no mention name o, dem too plenty,but some of 'them',have everything yet they look like those who're carrying the world on their shoulders.lips........sealed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dqueenzy:
hmmm!!,i no mention name o, dem too plenty,but some of 'them',have everything yet they look like those who're carrying the world on their shoulders.lips........sealed.

Hahahaha. Message decrypted. Say no more

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Preach !
Infact,one bottle of soju for u tongue kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahahaha. Message decrypted. Say no more
U be professor langdon?lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
gmorn:
Preach ! Infact,one bottle of soju for u tongue kiss
with a bucket of chicken.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
In legend of the blue sea, I'm not sure if I missed it or they didn't show it at all. Why did the first wife leave in the first place? Did her husband chase her out? Because with the whole reunion that happened last episode, I was just not affected. You left your son and you didn't even bother to stalk him and find out about him. Just assumed he's being taken care off and you are shocked when you heard, he ran away from home. Years later you meet again, and everything is fine, you cried small, you guys hugged, blah blah. Abeg, shift. That part of the drama is so weak for me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
MARYchiells:

Pls do especially the ones I can easily search and download from sojuoppa ... Muah
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
bosslady1991:
In legend of the blue sea, I'm not sure if I missed it or they didn't show it at all. Why did the first wife leave in the first place? Did her husband chase her out? Because with the whole reunion that happened last episode, I was just not affected. You left your son and you didn't even bother to stalk him and find out about him. Just assumed he's being taken care off and you are shocked when you heard, he ran away from home. Years later you meet again, and everything is fine, you cried small, you guys hugged, blah blah. Abeg, shift. That part of the drama is so weak for me.

You needed to have seen me when I watched the scene were JJ 's mum left the house and she was entrusting him to the lady moving in, it was pathetic.

Let's just say JJ never blamed his mum for leaving,he was alway trying so hard to find her so maybe that is why he forgave her so easily and all the she didn't have the power or influence to fight for her son and all that. The only thing i liked about the reunion scene was the emotion in JJ's eyes and the fact that he could read SC's thoughts.

For now I am crazy about how Taeho save whats her name again from that creep and the kiss and all. He is just the cutest.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarang60:

You needed to have seen me when I watched the scene were JJ 's mum left the house and she was entrusting him to the lady moving in, it was pathetic.

Let's just say JJ never blamed his mum for leaving,he was alway trying so hard to find her so maybe that is why he forgave her so easily and all the she didn't have the power or influence to fight for her son and all that. The only thing i liked about the reunion scene was the emotion in JJ's eyes and the fact that he could read SC's thoughts.

For now I am crazy about how Taeho save whats her name again from that creep and the kiss and all. He is just the cutest.

Same here. That scene was just absurd. Entrusting your kid to the new wife when they are not following me from my village. Have been skipping the whole mummy-abandonment issue for a while now and I just went back today to even know why she left and I got nothing. I don't know that arc is just weak.

Hahahaha. Taeho is so adorable. And the girl is still doing shakara and giving him dont-fall-in-love-with-me attitude whereas she's the one in love already. And the kiss just sealed it. I loooooooooove them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MARYchiells(f): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2017
urbanaira:

Pls do especially the ones I can easily search and download from sojuoppa ... Muah

Check out " On the way to airport, good wife,bad guy, tyrant monster, moon lovers,mirror of the witch, my daughter, the promise. When you need more let me know.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chikk(f): 2:18am On Jan 20, 2017
post=52803547:

Are you sure about what you are saying

yup.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

Check out " On the way to airport, good wife,bad guy, tyrant monster, moon lovers,mirror of the witch, my daughter, the promise. When you need more let me know.

lol these are dramas now,you said movies so I gave you the crown, I don't watch sageuk or weekend dramas but I bet I have watched more dramas than you have, you bring it on *inserts evil laughter here*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Dqueenzy:
with a bucket of chicken.
Chicken legs and pig's intestine tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

I love romance movie I hope they are all romance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
I was warming up to nakid fireman and the next was it has ended.
Why kbs,why.
Whyyyyyyyy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.