Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976735 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
U know,chief kim has an open ending that was why I shouted season 2 loading.

It seems kbs will look into that. At the after show party, even chairman suggested he will like to be an intern in his son's company after his release from jail.
Mr kim also said he is looking forward to it too.
Kbs another chief kim puleeeeeeze!
Next yr pls.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
KingDerin:
Atk01,gmorn,bosslady.sarang,kangmin..i do appreciate ur posts on this thread about the lifestyles of our dear korean,for us learners am wowed everytime i read any updates,thanks again.
So i just finished watching Legendifthebluesea and am really impressed wt d storyline and xters,my leeminho never disappoints and d lady mermaid is amazing with her expressions whenever she talks which wt laughter,it was a perfect ending too even though i love She was Pretty but i was irritated wt d second female lead but this one is perfecto,have been watching historical drama but my first attempt at romance and modern storyline hooked me....now let me go and scout for another interesting one while i wait for Tunnel to finish airing so i can get the Cds..once again thanks all.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
gmorn:

It seems kbs will look into that. At the after show party, even chairman suggested he will like to be an intern in his son's company after his release from jail.
Next yr pls.

uhm I really don't want a season 2, I'm actually satisfied with the ending
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Plix who is watching Tunnel? I am, because there's time travel. Hehehe! But there is someone that's pissing me off already and that is the DEAN!! Geeez! She's constantly in the psychologist space. Like get out already *rme*! Have got my eyes on that forensic doctor. I am watching him
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
bosslady1991:
Plix who is watching Tunnel? I am, because there's time travel. Hehehe! But there is someone that's pissing me off already and that is the DEAN!! Geeez! She's constantly in the psychologist space. Like get out already *rme*! Have got my eyes on that forensic doctor. I am watching him

she doesn't piss me off, but I know she doesn't have good intentions
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I'm positive they will recreate it but with diff casts.
All tv stations want shows that brings in d doo to them and its tru the viewers so what the viewers want counts. Majority want it again. They don't hv choice unless they r insensitive. It might take time too. But if they don't, no problem.enough new dramas all d time.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
bosslady1991:
See the way she said it as if she is there.
cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

she doesn't piss me off, but I know she doesn't have good intentions

I know she's up to something. I just don't like that she's always in her space, her office with that smudge smile on her face. Each time I see her, you can imagine me rolling my eyes. Why do I get the feeling that Sun Jae is that baby boy from episode 1.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
gmorn:

See the way she said it as if she is there.
cheesy

Hehehe! She's always showing up anyhow naah. Just pissing somebody off. I will try not to *rme* when she shows up again
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Strong woman bong soon......the show will be better off without all the gangster/inept policemen/kidnapper storyline.

I could watch 16 EPs of Ahn Min Hyuk (boyfriend of the year) staring at Bong soon with those honey eyes. Seriously, they don't need to do anything, just stare at each other and I will be happy and entertained.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
bosslady1991:

I know she's up to something. I just don't like that she's always in her space, her office with that smudge smile on her face. Each time I see her, you can imagine me rolling my eyes. Why do I get the feeling that Sun Jae is that baby boy from episode 1.

my first thought was he was that high school boy that killed dogs but I think him being the baby makes more sense, I'm also guessing n is cjh's son since they have the same name
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
KingDerin:
Atk01,gmorn,bosslady.sarang,kangmin..i do appreciate ur posts on this thread about the lifestyles of our dear korean,for us learners am wowed everytime i read any updates,thanks again.

Thanks to you for joining the family, I love it here too, I mean I became a registered member of NL because of this thread, I really hope it never dies out.

Thanks for loving legend of the blue sea, i loved it too that is why i am glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
gmorn:

Next yr pls.

I would kill for chief Kim season 2. for me it was and still is one of the best dramas ever, watched it while it aired, I didn't fast forward any episode at any point, i loved every charater, i mean every single one including white hair ahjussi, one of the first dramas I wish didn't end. I cannot express how much I loved this drama, i was so invested and i dont regret it.

I agree with the open ending because chief kim said he is not far away anywhere there is a problem he will be there, I am hoping that if they decide to have season 2 it will be as amazing but if not I have the original chief kim to clean my eyes.

Not forgeting the ost,oh it was all perfect
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I am satisfied with the ending too but if season two will be well scripted and directed as season one I won't mind at all what I loved the most was the relationship between everyone in the office it felt like they were all from one family, I have seen really beautiful dramas like I remember you, remember son of war just to name a few but I really cannot get over this one, it is a feeling I can't describe, it feels so familiar, homely, relaxing, welcoming like I really want to be a part of that world.

I just don't want it to end yet, I want to see moreeeeeeeee screamingggg.

Ohhh ranting sorryyyyyyyyy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

my first thought was he was that high school boy that killed dogs but I think him being the baby makes more sense, I'm also guessing n is cjh's son since they have the same name

You know I didn't even link Sun Jae to the dog killer. I completely forgot about him.

Now N being CJH son. Its plausible! But again his date of birth is 1988 and we know right now in 1986 that cjh's wife is pregnant. So she either gave birth to him in 1988 (which is super weird) or the baby got missing somehow and he was later found and they just registered him 1988.

N could just be another park kwang Ho. It is just somehow for him to have exactly the same name as his father. If you saw Come back Ahjussi, they had two Hae Joon. One got lost in the desert somehow, the other had the spirit of the dead in him. I think that's what is happening in tunnel also.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
bosslady1991:

But again his date of birth is 1988 and we know right now in 1986 that cjh's wife is pregnant.

actually its 1987 that they showed us she was pregnant but I get your point
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarang60:

Not forgeting the ost,oh it was all perfect

and the background music especially when they were showing cafe scenes, it felt like I was watching music bank at a point cos I heard almost all the kpop songs released recently there.

radiant office is another show impressing me background-musicwise, I heard some Joshua radin and colbie caillat in this weeks episode n I literally screamed for joy, I wonder what the world would be like without music

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

actually its 1987 that they showed us she was pregnant but I get your point

Its 1987? Where did I find my own 1986? side effect of old age. Smh!!!! If it is 1987 then the son theory is right niyen.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2017
bosslady1991:

Its 1987? Where did I find my own 1986? side effect of old age. Smh!!!! If it is 1987 then the son theory is right niyen.

lol they met 1986 and got married then she was pregnant 1987, remember the baby had started walking the next time the dad visited the station, its OK to miss some things Grandma, age with grace almeoni lol

actually another theory of mine is the psychologist chic could be his daughter, her surname is shin n kwang ho's wife's surname is shin too maybe she named her child after her family since the father disappeared, theories theories hmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Lee Jun Ki + Jeon Hye Bin...... grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Oh la la tongue

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol they met 1986 and got married then she was pregnant 1987, remember the baby had started walking the next time the dad visited the station, its OK to miss some things Grandma, age with grace almeoni lol

actually another theory of mine is the psychologist chic could be his daughter, her surname is shin n kwang ho's wife's surname is shin too maybe she named her child after her family since the father disappeared, theories theories hmm

Oh! Now I gerrit. I got the whole year thing mixed up. Let's wait and see what happens.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Atk01:
Since when?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2017
This siwon guy has it all.
Good look,good at what he does and from a wealthy background.
If a korean babe eeh, I will meet d best juju master and hook him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Atk01:
*hot tears* *lava kinda tears* *wailing* *faints* *wakes up* *faints again*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Mickey02:

Since when?
It was debunked by his agency.
The guy is not getting younger jor.
He should start thinking towards that line
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2017
gmorn:

It was debunked by his agency.
The guy is not getting younger jor.
He should start thinking towards that line
Abi. He really does need it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2017
gmorn:
Just finished healers.
Can't find the right words to describe his performance.
No wonderhe is the highest paid action star.
Hv never watched his work before though I knew when k2 came out but wasn't interested.

Olboi,don't know if I will shift camp undecided
Did u download it if yes .. Pls tell me the site
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2017
If I hear. Those two have been dating since Joseon Gunman in 2014. Make them dey deny am dey go o. We go soon hear wedding bells. grin grin

Modified: https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/04/breaking-lee-joon-gi-and-jeon-hye-bin-confirmed-to-be-dating/

grin grin grin
I'm very happy ehn. I kinda shipped both of them when I watched the drama then, even though she wasn't the female lead.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
I don't want to get ahead of myself but they will make ridiculously beautiful babies. cheesy cheesy

Beautiful boy jam beautiful girl. cool cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Atk01:

yay these two were friends even before they acted together, I'm pretty sure they've been dating for more than 2 years. I ship , support, approve and stamp this. please get married already

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Atk01:
If I hear. Those two have been dating since Joseon Gunman in 2014. Make them dey deny am dey go o. We go soon hear wedding bells. grin grin

Modified: https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/04/breaking-lee-joon-gi-and-jeon-hye-bin-confirmed-to-be-dating/

grin grin grin
I'm very happy ehn. I kinda shipped both of them when I watched the drama then, even though she wasn't the female lead.
So why d pretence
They r adults and should be proud of their relationship
Outside d bedroom.that phase where all eyes should be on them.
Once they weather d storm that comes with that,they should marry.
Koreans and hide hide

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.