Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962628 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hehehe. It is 'Father is strange' just saw the latest episode some hours ago. only seeing Strong woman! I am taking it for what it is, comedy. Yeah, I read some parts irritating some viewers. I am strangely enjoying it. I laugh so hard tears come out. The moment it gets all so serious, I am out. That's all I'm watching at the moment. Then seeing couple of old kdrama.
U used his name.it confused me.
The Web in that drama is too much.
I'm anticipating their romance.infact they compliment each other.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

strong woman doesn't know if it wants to be comedy, romcom or thriller at this point I'm just watching it cos I'm ji soo trash plus I like the idea of the other two leads as a drama couple
It's just fantasy and most times what sells fantasy are d chemistry btw d casts.
Most fantasies usually doesn't make sense but we enjoy them for d moment and d exhilarating feelings that comes with them.
If u hv noticed they always look for the bests to pair in fantasy dramas cos their acts determines how d drama will fair

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
gmorn:

U used his name.it confused me.
The Web in that drama is too much.
I'm anticipating their romance.infact they compliment each other.

Hehehe. I know! I am not used to their names yet, with time sha I'll get it.

The bully girl is now pregnant. I see her moving in with them. Our poor intern will have to deal with her both at home and at work. I foresee long suffering in her life
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 1:28am On Mar 30, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hehehe. It is 'Father is strange' just saw the latest episode some hours ago. only seeing Strong woman! I am taking it for what it is, comedy. Yeah, I read some parts irritating some viewers. I am strangely enjoying it. I laugh so hard tears come out. The moment it gets all so serious, I am out. That's all I'm watching at the moment. Then seeing couple of old kdrama.

Nobody wants to die early cos k drama. I aslo watch strong woman cos the comedy. The ep10 cracked me up real good. You know how scary it is when you hear someone laugh at 12pm..... that was me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Chief Kim!!!!!!!!!

Just when you think it can't get any funnier, the next episode will shock you! Ep19 had me in stitches!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm going to miss this drama like mad when it ends.

This just shows you don't need romance to sell a drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Atk01:

This just shows you don't need romance to sell a drama.

I agree, *whines* but I love my romance especially when there is potential for chemistry and trust me I saw plenty potential so I still feel cheated.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I agree, *whines* but I love my romance especially when there is potential for chemistry and trust me I saw plenty potential so I still feel cheated.
I also love romance too, but it isn't needed in some cases. tongue

Potential between Hagyeong and Yul...yes, plenty!
Hagyeong and Chief Kim.... Nah..... They are better as comrades.
Chief Kim and Yul on the other hand.....best couple! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Atk01:

I also love romance too, but it isn't needed in some cases. tongue

Potential between Hagyeong and Yul...yes, plenty!
Hagyeong and Chief Kim.... Nah..... They are better as comrades.
Chief Kim and Yul on the other hand.....best couple! cheesy grin
And they even kissed! tongue
Best chemistry ever kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hehehe. I know! I am not used to their names yet, with time sha I'll get it.

The bully girl is now pregnant. I see her moving in with them. Our poor intern will have to deal with her both at home and at work. I foresee long suffering in her life
Can't wait to watch.this drama makes my weekend.
Weird family indeed cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Love is in the air in radiant office.
Apt at work yet a pig at home.
How can I describe this man?
At least we hv seen one of his weakness.
Waiting for more

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Birthdays:
1.highlight's Lee GI kwang: good singer, great dancer, good actor, love of my life
2. Ji soo: it should be a crime to be this appealing , he's not like one very fine boy but he always commands attention

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2017
How do they achieve this?
What do they do?
I lv chiselled body like crazy

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays:
1.highlight's Lee GI kwang: good singer, great dancer, good actor, love of my life
2. Ji soo: it should be a crime to be this appealing , he's not like one very fine boy but he always commands attention
Strong woman is my first encounter with jisoo.
He was in jealousy incarnate and scarlet heart,I think.
Didn't watch them. But I became aware of him when he was sick sometime while shooting. Seems like everybody loves him. He is lucky.they should give him a lead role cos he has earned it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2017
gmorn:
How do they achieve this?
What do they do?
I lv chiselled body like crazy

they starve themselves of some certain foods and hit the gym almost everyday that's how, I hope to God I have the energy and time to gym once nature starts messing with my body
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
nellyalph:

Nobody wants to die early cos k drama. I aslo watch strong woman cos the comedy. The ep10 cracked me up real good. You know how scary it is when you hear someone laugh at 12pm..... that was me

Exactly. I watch mine around 12am-1am friday and saturday. So imagine laughing so hard but you can't laugh out loud in the middle of the night. Funny thing is, the lead actors are okay and funny sometimes, but its the interaction btw those thugs that gets me rolling. And the villian story. Those guys make my day. The romance is sweet tho, but I am only for the comedy part.

I am strangely rooting for the guy to kidnap the 7brides sha. Think he has 5 now, I guess. Something is wrong with me *deep sigh*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
bosslady1991:

I am strangely rooting for the guy to kidnap the 7brides sha. Think he has 5 now, I guess. Something is wrong with me *deep sigh*

*sprinkles holy water on her*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
May is gonna be one interesting month coz of the dramas that's gonna air that month especially MBC saeguk drama starring my two fav child actor and actress(kim so hyun and yoo seung ho) and OCN first rom com my secret romance which sorta look like noble my love starring the same lead actor(sung hoon) and the manga graphics/1% of something.

Well I can hardly wait for may and if you're yet to watch the 3 MBC dramas (romance of life,queen of the ring and the universe's star) then you should check it out.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Should we all die?
Oh chief kim cheesy
I will miss everybody in this drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

they starve themselves of some certain foods and hit the gym almost everyday that's how, I hope to God I have the energy and time to gym once nature starts messing with my body
How I wish.
I met one guy in a baring saloon one day and his body was so chiselled.
I commended him after he has gone cos I don't want him entertaining any wicked thoughts.
Heard he is a bouncer.
The lines were very definitive and he wore sleeveless.
If not for.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
gmorn:
Should we all die?
Oh chief kim cheesy
I will miss everybody in this drama.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Atk01 post=55108623][/quote]
Thank u kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Cherry blossoms.
Who don't love them?
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by paste007(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
do peepz here also watch anime
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
gmorn:

If not for.....
for......
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
paste007:
do peepz here also watch anime

I watch anime series and movies also read webtoons too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by paste007(m): 1:21am On Mar 31, 2017
SlimAdenike:

I watch anime series and movies also read webtoons too.
that's cool I Dont want to derail this thread from Korean drama to anime lol ...so which Korean drama is the most interesting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Chief Kim for president!!!!!

Among the many things I loved about the final EPs is that they brought everybody back. From the head of the Gunsan thugs to the cleaning ahjumma and ethics madam to General manager Lee. We also got to see scene stealer Gwangsook who's finally becoming an accountant! cool

The ending was just perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more..

Is it just me or does it seem like Yul and Hagyeong became an item? Or maybe I'm just clutching at straws because I seriously ship those two! cheesy cheesy

And that other lady in Business Operations with the fat guy too.

Another coupling I'd have loved to see was Gaeun and the prosecutor.

Anyway, I absolutely loved that they didn't make romance the focal point of the drama, and they kept the funny going on till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2017
paste007:
that's cool I Dont want to derail this thread from Korean drama to anime lol ...so which Korean drama is the most interesting

All kdramas are interesting its just about your type of kdrama

Rom com

Action

Melo

Saeguk

Fantasy

Etc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Daebak, he is just something else.

I think she looks younger and more beautiful without all that makeup

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Atk01:

Everybody in the drama is just bad or semi bad. No good person there. cheesy cheesy

Some people are complaining about her rape-blackmail though. Do you think she really raped the guy? Or she just staged the incident?
I don't want to believe she actually slept with him!

True and since that is the case it will make her character shine more, I am just hoping that it remains consistent in terms of acting and great development of the storyline so it doesn't get boring and just become some kind of blackmail, revenge repeat story.

I also don't want to believe she did it and I don't think she did, I would expect that her character will be smart enough not to actually do it, and I really don't mind the blackmail since she staged it because some people have nothing to lose and the only way you can control them is have a solid leverage on them.

I might wait for the drama to finish before binge watching it, same goes for tunnel, I am really rooting for them the actor's are amazing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2017
When it comes to the standard of beauty in Korea it is a different story entirely, all the stick thin girls date all the handsome dudes and all the others find each other , I get that it is great to feel and look healthy but when being anorexic is considered healthy in a nation then we have to really look into it.

This damaged the mindsets of young children, they don't enjoy their childhood as their parents place them on diets from a tender age. People openingly insult and discriminate against each other not just because of their weight but also because of their skin tone . When Koreans have a slightly darker skin tone like KAI they are almost considered unclean, if a person weights above 50kg it feels like an abormination.

This brings me to the celebrities, I really don't blame them, it is the society that they belong to if they can't withstand the heat like AKMU, they find excuses to go under the knife. It is not like i am against it as It is visually appealing but I am against the fact that it is now becoming a culture, people just wake up in the morning and start saving for plastic surgery even when it is absolutely not necessary.

I really hope that they don't become an unhealthy nation in the process of trying to be healthy. And to all my handsome and smexy oppas don't get botched all in the name of appeal, I would sarang you anyway hahaha. SARANGHEYO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2017
@sarang60..good point! When d hammer of nature falls on dem even d producer and closest pals will deny knowing them.
@gmorn..for...*waiting*
Morning peeps!

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.