Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1964432 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
The Lover and his liar. Anyone watching? Thought to check out episode 1. Now in I'm in episode 4 and I'm liking it. Its like watching high school movie. Not all that bad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by paste007(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
SlimAdenike:

All kdramas are interesting its just about your type of kdrama
Rom com
Action
Melo
Saeguk
Fantasy
Etc
someone add me on whatsapp 08089612827..I need movie recomendations
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
paste007:
someone add me on whatsapp 08089612827..I need movie recomendations
As u wish but don't forget where u started o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good manager 2 loading!
Chief kim forever!!!! kiss

What a drama kiss
Very satisfactory ending.

Do u know that the chairman subtly forgave his son and is proud of him? His body language when the son visited tells a lot.

Mr seo pls I need a leading role from u kiss
Mr left-hand.

Moral of this drama.
U just need a little shove to bring out d best in u whether positive or negative.

And Mr kim has stopped hosting singing battle too.
Seems like he is extremely busy now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
KingDerin:
@sarang60..good point! When d hammer of nature falls on dem even d producer and closest pals will deny knowing them.
@gmorn..for...*waiting*
Morning peeps!
Loading...................,

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

for......
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by paste007(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mickey02:
As u wish but don't forget where u started o
yeah
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
K drama is fun cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Seo in guk cry
It is well.
This just spoiled my fun.
Anyway he has a positive outlook about life and strong fighting spirit so he will be ok very soon.
Taking three months off to prepare and now this.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
gmorn:
Seo in guk cry
It is well.
This just spoiled my fun.
Anyway he has a positive outlook about life and strong fighting spirit so he will be ok very soon.
Taking three months off to prepare and now this.

I'm seriously not trying to be a hater or sadist, I love sig but its news like this that makes me not trust these guys n feel like they fake illnesses to get out of enlistment, I'm sorry if its real sha n I wish him a speedy recovery
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jisung as YoNaa in KillMeHealMe to parksae.."OPPA!!..OPPAAA!!!"...so hilarious! In other news,am enjoying LOTBS...so far so funny.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 4:18am On Apr 01, 2017
So i had to watch the two last episodes of chief Kim. Korean police or Abi detectives are useless in drama..... How can they arrest and accuse two people that were abducted and tied for days with fleeing??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Just finished healers.
Can't find the right words to describe his performance.
No wonderhe is the highest paid action star.
Hv never watched his work before though I knew when k2 came out but wasn't interested.

Olboi,don't know if I will shift camp undecided

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
gmorn:
Just finished healers.
Can't find the right words to describe his performance.
No wonderhe is the highest paid action star.
Hv never watched his work before though I knew when k2 came out but wasn't interested.

Olboi,don't know if I will shift camp undecided
Oya na. Wet in u dey wait for?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
I see the way high school students are portrayed in kdramas and they make me wonder if naija is also like that. With the way they study with nose bleed and all and their after school academy classes and their I-must-enter-ivy-league-school attitude.

I know we Nigerians can also read. We can read for Africa but is it to the level of these koreans. If I hear say I get nose bleed from reading. Who did I offend?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
bosslady1991:
I see the way high school students are portrayed in kdramas and they make me wonder if naija is also like that. With the way they study with nose bleed and all and their after school academy classes and their I-must-enter-ivy-league-school attitude.

I know we Nigerians can also read. We can read for Africa but is it to the level of these koreans. If I hear say I get nose bleed from reading. Who did I offend?
Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
bosslady1991:

I think they have one of the toughest college entrance exams in the world. Cos the way those high school seniors read + after school academy + going home in the night and still reading again.... I can't!

The day of their SATs is a very important day...more buses are put on the road, offices open late so the students won't encounter traffic...heck, even planes don't fly on that day! cheesy cheesy

It's like a make it or break it kinda thing and the higher you score the higher chances of getting accepted to SKY that's why they read like mad for those exams (and some commit suicide or get depressed if they fail).

Its tough but....that's how they roll over there.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Atk01:

I think they have one of the toughest college entrance exams in the world. Cos the way those high school seniors read + after school academy + going home in the night and still reading again.... I can't!

The day of their SATs is a very important day...more buses are put on the road, offices open late so the students won't encounter traffic...heck, even planes don't fly on that day! cheesy cheesy

It's like a make it or break it kinda thing and the higher you score the higher chances of getting accepted to SKY that's why they read like mad for those exams (and some commit suicide or get depressed if they fail).

Its tough but....that's how they roll over there.

Lol at "even planes don't fly that day" bit. But for real tho, how hard is their exam? I really want to see their senior high maths or physics (in english sha) just to have an idea. I just pity them when I see them.

If I was korean, I'll be a kpop star straight up. Nobody has time for that book nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
bosslady1991:

Lol at "even planes don't fly that day" bit. But for real tho, how hard is their exam? I really want to see their senior high maths or physics (in english sha) just to have an idea. I just pity them when I see them.

If I was korean, I'll be a kpop star straight up. Nobody has time for that book nonsense.
Easier said than done and not just Koreans. Most Asians strive for perfection in everything they do.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
bosslady1991:

Even kpop stars have it hard too. Their trainee life is freaking hard mehn. Their diet is strictly crazy (and I love food), they take dance and singing lessons almost throughout the day, some learn foreign languages like Chinese, Japanese and English, and some of them actually study for their SATs amidst all that stress.

When they finally debut, they have to pay back their debt to the agency so they don't get paid till like 2-3 years after debut, depending on how successful they are cos some get paid even later.

The good thing about it is once they become popular and have like 2 hit songs, they are set. CFs, dramas, MCing etc. The money rolls in.....unlike those that suffer to pass exams, get through college and start looking for jobs upandan. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Atk01:

Even kpop stars have it hard too. Their trainee life is freaking hard mehn. Their diet is strictly crazy (and I love food), they take dance and singing lessons almost throughout the day, some learn foreign languages like Chinese, Japanese and English, and some of them actually study for their SATs amidst all that stress.

When they finally debut, they have to pay back their debt to the agency so they don't get paid till like 2-3 years after debut, depending on how successful they are cos some get paid even later.

The good thing about it is once they become popular and have like 2 hit songs, they are set. CFs, dramas, MCing etc. The money rolls in.....unlike those that suffer to pass exams, get through college and start looking for jobs upandan. cheesy cheesy

The job hunt is not even the annoying part but the fact that some will have to sit for the civil service exam again. And that one is way crazier.

My dear, I can't even dance or sing to save my life. Hahaha!! That is how bad I am. Kpop star? If I hear. If I was korean I will probably do the same I did when I was in school then. Engineering! I won't just kill myself over ivy league school. I canor coman go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
chief Kim ended well PERIOD

at first I found the thugs and high school gang in strong woman hilarious but now I just feel like they're a waste of time dragging the story, they should focus more on the relationship and the villain cos honestly I'm already losing interest.

I can't believe Mr arrogant in radiant office was actually cowering with a mop

tunnel is impressing the hell out of me, usually Korean police in dramas annoy me but old school cop versus modern science is right up my alley, and that psychologist is so good and creepy, I freaking love her, I died in episode 2 when that police guy said she brightened up the gloomy office, while she herself was the definition of gloom from her blank facial expression to her dark sombre clothes.

I know I should be excited for whisper and lby and lsy but I swear I was more excited for Lee hyun jin, he stole my heart since I heard him sing in heartstrings, and apart from a cameo in the heirs, I hadn't seen him anywhere else

*currently watching*: strong woman do bong soon, radiant office, tunnel, whisper, wanted
song of d day: apple pie- fiestar
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
nellyalph:
So i had to watch the two last episodes of chief Kim. Korean police or Abi detectives are useless in drama..... How can they arrest and accuse two people that were abducted and tied for days with fleeing??

let's pretend they arrested them for faking their own abduction
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 1:52am On Apr 03, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

let's pretend they arrested them for faking their own abduction

Hahahahaha..... Abi?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
chief Kim ended well PERIOD

at first I found the thugs and high school gang in strong woman hilarious but now I just feel like they're a waste of time dragging the story, they should focus more on the relationship and the villain cos honestly I'm already losing interest.

I can't believe Mr arrogant in radiant office was actually cowering with a mop

tunnel is impressing the hell out of me, usually Korean police in dramas annoy me but old school cop versus modern science is right up my alley, and that psychologist is so good and creepy, I freaking love her, I died in episode 2 when that police guy said she brightened up the gloomy office, while she herself was the definition of gloom from her blank facial expression to her dark sombre clothes.

I know I should be excited for whisper and lby and lsy but I swear I was more excited for Lee hyun jin, he stole my heart since I heard him sing in heartstrings, and apart from a cameo in the heirs, I hadn't seen him anywhere else

*currently watching*: strong woman do bong soon, radiant office, tunnel, whisper, wanted
song of d day: apple pie- fiestar
cheesy cheesy
I said it already.bc people love them and laugh when they appear on the screen does not means they r necessary. They hv provided their own comic relief,d show should move on. So far the show hasn't done so.
If u noticed people are sworn in on d chemistry and not d story development.
It's a very poorly written script. Jisoo's xter is very poorly developed.mum is behaving like a thug beating up a former boxer who is d father. What kind of xter development us that.
Dr trying to consider going out with his buddy ex girlfriend.
Very childish show.
No matter how I lv d casts,once a show nose dive,I will bow out.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2017
bosslady1991:

The job hunt is not even the annoying part but the fact that some will have to sit for the civil service exam again. And that one is way crazier.

My dear, I can't even dance or sing to save my life. Hahaha!! That is how bad I am. Kpop star? If I hear. If I was korean I will probably do the same I did when I was in school then. Engineering! I won't just kill myself over ivy league school. I canor coman go and die.
At least they r better than us that will pretend we r studying hard but at the end of the day will forge certificate cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Completed Whisper Ep2 last night. Can Dong Joon catch a break already? Is he the only one? Its just episode 2 and its like the whole universe is conspiring against him. Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2017
bosslady1991:
Completed Whisper Ep2 last night. Can Dong Joon catch a break already? Is he the only one? Its just episode 2 and its like the whole universe is conspiring against him. Lol
Uncle just has one confused facial expression throughout both episodes, I can't even find his dimples. cheesy
Ep3 today, I hope he can start figuring out a game plan or something instead of looking so lost and weak all the time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Easier said than done and not just Koreans. Most Asians strive for perfection in everything they do.

That is why they are very hard to please and are always straight forward, it is not as bad as it used to be anyway younger generation and all
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
sarang60:

That is why they are very hard to please and are always straight forward, it is not as bad as it used to be anyway younger generation and all
I would say it has worked out quite well for them, considering most of their countries are doing quite well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Atk01:

Uncle just has one confused facial expression throughout both episodes, I can't even find his dimples. cheesy
Ep3 today, I hope he can start figuring out a game plan or something instead of looking so lost and weak all the time.

Ahhh! Dimples?? That one will take a while o, because the way it is going I don't see anything that will make uncle smile or laugh. No peace of mind sad sad . If he smiles sef, I can slap him through the phone because no one betrays my Lee Bo Young and gets to smile anyhow -___-
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Atk01,gmorn,bosslady.sarang,kangmin..i do appreciate ur posts on this thread about the lifestyles of our dear korean,for us learners am wowed everytime i read any updates,thanks again.
So i just finished watching Legendifthebluesea and am really impressed wt d storyline and xters,my leeminho never disappoints and d lady mermaid is amazing with her expressions whenever she talks which wt laughter,it was a perfect ending too even though i love She was Pretty but i was irritated wt d second female lead but this one is perfecto,have been watching historical drama but my first attempt at romance and modern storyline hooked me....now let me go and scout for another interesting one while i wait for Tunnel to finish airing so i can get the Cds..once again thanks all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.