Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977240 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
gmorn:

So why d pretence
They r adults and should be proud of their relationship
Outside d bedroom.that phase where all eyes should be on them.
Once they weather d storm that comes with that,they should marry.
Koreans and hide hide
Lol. As if you don't know how the Korean entertainment industry is. Everything is a scandal. That's why their celebs don't like dating openly.

They've even started with ljk's case. Scarlet heart shippers and my ear candy shippers have started bashing him, especially the ear candy shippers.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
gmorn:

So why d pretence
They r adults and should be proud of their relationship
Outside d bedroom.that phase where all eyes should be on them.
Once they weather d storm that comes with that,they should marry.
Koreans and hide hide

it's not that they are not proud of their relationship, it's just that the paparazzi/netizen/sasaeng culture of Koreans is insane and they are capable of destroying relationships with fake news and speculations plus they'll be all up in their faces if they meet them dating outside, even ordinary single celebs they crowd them not giving them breathing spaces just imagine that scenario when they're on a date, most of them hide their relationships till they are sure they can weather any netizen wahala but dispatch go con spoil show lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Atk01:
If I hear. Those two have been dating since Joseon Gunman in 2014. Make them dey deny am dey go o. We go soon hear wedding bells. grin grin

Modified: https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/04/breaking-lee-joon-gi-and-jeon-hye-bin-confirmed-to-be-dating/

grin grin grin
I'm very happy ehn. I kinda shipped both of them when I watched the drama then, even though she wasn't the female lead.

Wow..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
I can hear junki and iu shippers growling grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
The IU and Jun ki news then. That news was so cringe worthy. Geez! I was like IU and Jun ki? Really guys? Really? Infact when I heard she was going to be the female lead in that drama I wasn't all that psyched about it but I ended up liking her, the drama etc. I knew she was dating someone again around that time. I just didn't see it happening!
Happy for him tho, the girl stays pretty always. She is so foine

Moving on........! Ha ji Won is coming back to dramaland.....OOOOOMG! I can't chill
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sweet gal of 1% is joining running nan with few others.
Now I can watch d show kiss

I'm not really a fan if running man. I watched some episodes and gave up.
The things they do r very risky sometimes.
And they solely depend on people they invite for d show to move on.

I wish they can be like 2d1n.
Their activities r ones u as a viewer will like to participate on and they don't tell on the body.
Also the team can do variety of shows for months without inviting any celebrity.
And they r very mischievous.

More exposure,more dramas for her.I lv this
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Atk01:

Lol. As if you don't know how the Korean entertainment industry is. Everything is a scandal. That's why their celebs don't like dating openly.

They've even started with ljk's case. Scarlet heart shippers and my ear candy shippers have started bashing him, especially the ear candy shippers.
Eehyaa.
I hv ended up pitying them.

I can't imagine a naija celeb hiding his or her affair.
I don't even know them.
Passed one by one day and didn't know who she was.
It was d phone snapping from all angles that made me turn my head and asked what's going on.
The look they gave me eeh.as if to say I was a fool for asking.
Nobody should blame me na.
I don't watch their movies dramas musicals or whatever so how will I know.
Thanks to nairaland if not no redemption for me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
vikkytan49:
I can hear junki and iu shippers growling grin
Shippers paradise.
But what right do viewers hv to ship actors together?
Nawao.
This is really serious.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Human intelligence information engineering.
And we r here still doing elect elect.
Mtcheeew
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2017
There's one uncle I know that left drama world since 2015 to film a movie that nobody knows when it will be released. The uncle now decided to greet us in a MV for IU's new album.
Wehdone sir! Because of you I will download a kpop MV for the first time in my life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Birthday: uhm tae woong ahjussi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Abeg who is that idiotic netizen messing with my moon chae won, doesn't he know she's my girlfriend mtcheww where is that my lawyer's number sef lemme sue the a**

*currently watching*: strong woman do bong soon, radiant office, tunnel, whisper, wanted
Song of d day: winter song- luhan
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Abeg who is that idiotic netizen messing with my moon chae won, doesn't he know she's my girlfriend mtcheww where is that my lawyer's number sef lemme sue the a**

*currently watching*: strong woman do bong soon, radiant office, tunnel, whisper, wanted
Song of d day: winter song- luhan
I was surfing d u tube and came across performance by ikon b4 their debut that got everybody crying.
I think it was a competition sort of and they didn't win but everybody was shedding tears.
I didn't check out d lyrics but I almost cried watching it.
That is what happens when u perform with ur heart.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Can't imagine that
gmorn:

I was surfing d u tube and came across performance by ikon b4 their debut that got everybody crying.
I think it was a competition sort of and they didn't win but everybody was shedding tears.
I didn't check out d lyrics but I almost cried watching it.
That is what happens when u perform with ur heart.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Whisper is the kind of drama that is best marathoned. Following it every week is torture!

"...I will give your lover back. And I want my secretary back."
Gives her the phone.
"Ask him for help, or say goodbye to him."

Oshey!! At least for now, uncle is in control. Bye bye to the confused, pitiful uncle. grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
"Young joo: Jerk

Dong Joon: Prostitute"

Kyaaaah! Sh*t keeps getting real!

Dong joon join the dark side already. You are going to lose the fight with that your nonsense conscience. Enough with the Whimpy face too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Atk01:
Whisper is the kind of drama that is best marathoned. Following it every week is torture!

I live for sweet torture, bring the weekly headache on sbs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmn
No comment

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
I can now comment tongue
We call this bongo trouser

Very funny.
Where on earth did they get this from? cheesy

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whisper Ep4. Now that's the Dong joon I want.

Why do I get the feeling that the detective/ex-bf dint burn the actual sdcard. Please, Young ju tell me you have more than one copy of that video because you'll be needing it to keep Dong joon in check. I don't trust him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
bosslady1991:
Whisper Ep4. Now that's the Dong joon I want.

Why do I get the feeling that the detective/ex-bf dint burn the actual sdcard. Please, Young ju tell me you have more than one copy of that video because you'll be needing it to keep Dong joon in check. I don't trust him
Abeg o. No more blackmail for uncle. He has suffered enough. grin cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I live for sweet torture, bring the weekly headache on sbs
shocked You're weird. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Atk01:

Abeg o. No more blackmail for uncle. He has suffered enough. grin cheesy

If I hear! This is just Ep4. He's still going to see/smell pepper. Hehehehe! I'm excited
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Garry didn't do well at all.
Why d secret marriage?
Even if d lady is a non celeb but he would hv told few of his people.
Tomorrow if issues arise,will he go to them for advice?
Abi he don commit.
Infact we hv started counting.
Anyway, what's my own.
Wishing him all d best.
Making that decision is not easy sometimes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
This Queen of the ring is so ridiculous and I am there rolling my eyes and clicking the next episode, smiling and at the same time, trying not to. Its a vicious battle.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
gmorn:
I can now comment tongue
We call this bongo trouser

Very funny.
Where on earth did they get this from? cheesy

I actually love it on him, he looks like a very weird Chinese monk especially with that hair cut. and the confidence with which he's wearing it is awesome
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
bosslady1991:
This Queen of the ring is so ridiculous and I am there rolling my eyes and clicking the next episode, smiling and at the same time, trying not to. Its a vicious battle.
queen of the ring am not enjoying but I don't know how the hell am still watching each episode weekly and I must say an ugly girl(didn't think she was that ugly though) using magic ring on a guy alone is kind of scary I think its very bad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
woa I think I have been missing the Grove for weeks now I see this "tunnel' is trending right now gonna download it and as for iu and jun ki I really hate that ship
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
lordprogress:
woa I think I have been missing the Grove for weeks now I see this "tunnel' is trending right now gonna download it and as for iu and jun ki I really hate that ship

welcome to the tunnel but be careful cos there's no light at the end of this tunnel, just kidding, as for iu n jun ki, I never watched sh so I don't know if they had chemistry or not but I've been a fan of theirs n from what I've seen, I don't ship them at all
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
I just want to rant
I don't know what's wrong with kbs2
They r airing house husband 2 on kbs 2 but not kbs2 international.
If u follow them on u tube it's not sub titled.
Grrh!
I'm highly frustrated.
Kbs mind urself o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Seems like mystery lady is fun.
Never thought I will look their way but that hot young police officer......
Oh lala.
I will look for his picture.
The guy looks so innocent.
He is soooooooooooooo cute in his uniform kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
And d drama started with a high rating.
He is adorable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.