Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962380 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rasmodox101(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
no mahn. Korean locals is gud too.. Av u watched 'Sharp Blade' and 'CONQUEROR'?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

Shine or Go Crazy---wow, I'm looking forward to that, I've downloaded ep 1-2 but not started yet.

I'm taking it easy tonight o, not working just chilling on the computer doing everyday tasks. Not really into series because I hate to start from the middle, so I'll have to begin from season one which is stressful. I will only watch new series that have just started, like Flash and Gotham etc.

I honestly rather just watch movies, that's like 1-2 hours of my time so it's meaty enough. Besides I'm stuck on K-dramas for now so it's all good.

You're really lucky to have the time and interest in watching K-drama series, movies and American stuff too. I do like reality series like The Kardashians and Real Husbands of Hollywood grin as well as any of those chef series. I love watching people cook lol.

Will wait till bedtime to continue with Master's Sun. I don't really see any chemistry yet. It looks forced. But it's an awesome drama just for the scary bits. I'm really glad to be watching it grin grin

Make sure you put off your phone after midnight and don't be checking your nairaland updates after going to bed grin grin

hahaha ur funny lol you got me laughing with ur comment abt checking for updates on my phone...cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Its really kinda easy juggling my kdramas and tv series...i don't watch movies alot...i kinda share my movie time between the kdrama and tv series...sometimes I devote a full day for tv series and movies..

Just keep watching Master Sun the ghost made the drama abit funny..i love the way they disturb her and how she talks to them.. Though the chemistry is abit lacky but u gonna love it later

I don't watch reality tv shows at all I hate all those variety tv shows....likes of BBA,project fame,who wants to be a millionaire,Keeping up with the Kardashians,omotola show etc are boring to me...i can't sit and watch them for 10mins without either sleeping or getting bored

So have u been able to download the movie..

Can I call u friend? Cos u sometimes make me smile with ur funny reply...thanks lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
hahaha ur funny lol you got me laughing with ur comment abt checking for updates on my phone...cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Its really kinda easy juggling my kdramas and tv series...i don't watch movies alot...i kinda share my movie time between the kdrama and tv series...sometimes I devote a full day for tv series and movies..

Just keep watching Master Sun the ghost made the drama abit funny..i love the way they disturb her and how she talks to them.. Though the chemistry is abit lacky but u gonna love it later

I don't watch reality tv shows at all I hate all those variety tv shows....likes of BBA,project fame,who wants to be a millionaire,Keeping up with the Kardashians,omotola show etc are boring to me...i can't sit and watch them for 10mins without either sleeping or getting bored

So have u been able to download the movie..

Can I call u friend? Cos u sometimes make me smile with ur funny reply...thanks lol

Of course we're friends! I'm honored in fact, because I like how you relate with everyone whether male or female. Some folks on NL can really be stuck up but you're good people wink smiley

I don't blame you for disliking those fake reality shows lol. Even those so-called Nigerian talent shows are just laughable with their poor quality of production. Of all those you listed I only watch Kardashians. I don't play with that one ooo lol but not had time to catch up on their latest recently. I'm definitely a fan, but not of the other family reality shows out there.

It's cool being able to communicate with others on the things we enjoy doing. So getting to chat with you and others on this forum is cool. I'm on some Asian forums like Soompi and even on Facebook but it's not the same as relating with fellow Naijarians grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

Of course we're friends! I'm honored in fact, because I like how you relate with everyone whether male or female. Some folks on NL can really be stuck up but you're good people wink smiley

I don't blame you for disliking those fake reality shows lol. Even those so-called Nigerian talent shows are just laughable with their poor quality of production. Of all those you listed I only watch Kardashians. I don't play with that one ooo lol but not had time to catch up on their latest recently. I'm definitely a fan, but not of the other family reality shows out there.

It's cool being able to communicate with others on the things we enjoy doing. So getting to chat with you and others on this forum is cool. I'm on some Asian forums like Soompi and even on Facebook but it's not the same as relating with fellow Naijarians grin

Thanks for the nice words ,the flattering almost made my head explode cheesycheesycheesy

Am not really in any kdrama fansite but I have registered on alot before I discovered dramafire.com...i have been on 200mb,mediaquality,jiwang etc but what made me stay with dramafire is the episode size...the highest have downloaded on the site is 160mb per episode.. Some are as low as 98mb with good picture quality

Yeah been able to talk abt what we love with fellow Nigerians is pretty great...thats why am really proud of for setting up a site for kdramas,jdramas and co

I honestly still dont get KUWTK show cos to me its all acting and pretense....though i once watch the audition for Nigeria Got Talents and it was pretty hilarious....i would love to watch the auditions when it's on...you see some crazy funny people

Make sure u watch Shine or Go crazy its really funny u gonna love it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
@KallmemrB, what is shine or go crazy about?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Atk01:
@KallmemrB, what is shine or go crazy about?
I would need to look online for the synopsis but it's pretty awesome

A short crafted sypnisis:
A prince was born caused so he was chased outta the palace to the mountain at a young age...to break the curse he needs to choose out of 2 queens....the curse involves death anywhere he goes,with lots of killing involved....bla bla bla
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

Thanks for the nice words the flattering alot made my head explode cheesycheesycheesy

Am not really in any kdrama site but I have registered on alot before I discovered dramafire.com...i have been on 200mb,mediaquality,jiwang etc but what made me stay with dramafire is the episode size...the highest have downloaded on the site is 160mb per episode.. Some are as low as 98mb with good picture quality

Yeah been able to talk abt what we love with fellow Nigerians is pretty great...thats why am really proud of for setting up a site for kdramas,jdramas and co

I honestly still dont get KUWTK show cos to me its all acting and pretense....though i once watch the audition for Nigeria Got Talents and it was pretty hilarious....i would love to watch the auditions when it's on...you see some crazy funny people

Make sure u watch Shine or Go crazy its really funny u gonna love it

Yeah is amazing---he deserves mega kudos for what he's doing. I've been to many sites but his is very loaded.

I know about Nigeria's Got Talent omg I saw some and it was crazy lol. Don't really watch Naija tv much so I've missed all those freaky talent shows grin grin

Will definitely watch Shine or Go Crazy soon. The costumes look cool, I even thought it was a Chinese drama when I first saw the stills weeks ago. Can't wait...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
I would need to look online for the synopsis but it's pretty awesome

A short crafted sypnisis:
A prince was born caused so he was chased outta the palace to the mountain at a young age...to break the curse he needs to choose out of 2 queens....the curse involves death anywhere he goes,with lots of killing involved....bla bla bla
Thanks. This your new handle feels weird, when is fijiano202 coming back? grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Aida13:

Yeah is amazing---he deserves mega kudos for what he's doing. I've been to many sites but his is very loaded.

I know about Nigeria's Got Talent omg I saw some and it was crazy lol. Don't really watch Naija tv much so I've missed all those freaky talent shows grin grin

Will definitely watch Shine or Go Crazy soon. The costumes look cool, I even thought it was a Chinese drama when I first saw the stills weeks ago. Can't wait...

I hardly watch tv also ....my lappy is like my other half even my ex got jealous of it at a point cos I don't watch tv at all lol...call me crazy I know already

its over 3yrs I last listened to the radio...

Naija got talent is pretty amazing....i still enjoy watching those poor comedians,comic acts and singers

What u watching atm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Atk01:

Thanks. This your new handle feels weird, when is fijiano202 coming back? grin

Ur welcome....its a week long ban...i need to do with this for now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

I hardly watch tv also ....my lappy is like my other half even my ex got jealous of it at a point cos I don't watch tv at all lol...call me crazy I know already

its over 3yrs I last listened to the radio...

Naija got talent is pretty amazing....i still enjoy watching those poor comedians,comic acts and singers

What u watching atm

Lol hey I do watch TV oooh just not Nigerian tv lol. But you're right, our laptops are so indispensable these days that there's no point watching day-to-day TV anymore. You get all the news you need online at it happens, and as for movies and such well we've got that covered too grin

I don't listen to radio that much either, wow that's weird isn't it. I do sometimes stumble on it and get to know what's 'reigning' in terms of jams and hits grin I've got MTV for that anyway - even for Naija beats

I'm going to watch some more Master's Sun later once I shut down my lappy. I've transferred like 10 episodes on my iPad. So that would be my bedtime viewing. Now you see the value of downloading instead of streaming like I used to do on dramafever and gooddrama lol

In the meantime, downloading American Sniper and Big Hero 6.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Aida13:

Lol hey I do watch TV oooh just not Nigerian tv lol. But you're right, our laptops are so indispensable these days that there's no point watching day-to-day TV anymore. You get all the news you need online at it happens, and as for movies and such well we've got that covered too grin

I don't listen to radio that much either, wow that's weird isn't it. I do sometimes stumble on it and get to know what's 'reigning' in terms of jams and hits grin I've got MTV for that anyway - even for Naija beats

I'm going to watch some more Master's Sun later once I shut down my lappy. I've transferred like 10 episodes on my iPad. So that would be my bedtime viewing. Now you see the value of downloading instead of streaming like I used to do on dramafever and gooddrama lol

ttyl in some hours...am in church for vigil
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2015
biko nu..wen will ep 15 of healer be uploaded?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
ellab:
biko nu..wen will ep 15 of healer be uploaded?
its available

http://www..com/2014/12/healer.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Afternoon Kdrama Fans
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aida13:

Goodafternoon,how are u,how's ur day going?hope ur having fun

I do listen to some naija songs once in a while...but most of them are way too loud...i do have some Korean music on my phone that I do listen to...i downloaded some kdrama ost....

Today is my America tv series day but I think am gonna break that for Shine or go crazy eps 3......that drama is pretty cool

Have a funfilled day...shalom
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
kallmemrB:
Goodafternoon,how are u,how's ur day going?hope ur having fun

I do listen to some naija songs once in a while...but most of them are way too loud...i do have some Korean music on my phone that I do listen to...i downloaded some kdrama ost....

Today is my America tv series day but I think am gonna break that for Shine or go crazy eps 3......that drama is pretty cool

Have a funfilled day...shalom

Hiya! Hope you had a great vigil. Naija music is cool---I'm more of a rap fiend tho', Nicki Minaj tinz as well as Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, Trey Songz...ok let me stop there lol

I'm still not yet back to watching American series again. I was following Gotham and Flash like I told you, but suddenly I discovered K-drama romcoms and modern series and since then that's all I'm into. Will watch the US movies this weekend.

I must definitely check out Shine or Go Crazy today - ur reviews are already making me salivate lmao. Stay blessed!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aida13:

Hiya! Hope you had a great vigil. Naija music is cool---I'm more of a rap fiend tho', Nicki Minaj tinz as well as Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, Trey Songz...ok let me stop there lol

I'm still not yet back to watching American series again. I was following Gotham and Flash like I told you, but suddenly I discovered K-drama romcoms and modern series and since then that's all I'm into. Will watch the US movies this weekend.

I must definitely check out Shine or Go Crazy today - ur reviews are already making me salivate lmao. Stay blessed!

thanks....vigil was great...hope ur day is going on well

I was once heavily into rap music...nas is my all time fav...i had lots of rap albim a while back from the wutang,canibus,stiky fingaz,yayo,ghostface killer,Eminem,Rakim etc then rap was basically my thing but now am more into cool,classical music...i also love country music...though my one time fav song a while back was Apologies by one republic then I went crazy for Jason Mraz "I m yours"...i live the one oft beat and instrumentals...i have lots of old and new music on my phone like Roxanne-must be Love...but my fav artiste at the moment is Bruno Mars....

Am still trying to keep up with my tv series...work and my day is slow and boring...kinda tired though nut its all good

When I get home am gonna watch shine or go crazy eps 3...

Have a fun day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
kallmemrB:
thanks....vigil was great...hope ur day is going on well

I was once heavily into rap music...nas is my all time fav...i had lots of rap albim a while back from the wutang,canibus,stiky fingaz,yayo,ghostface killer,Eminem,Rakim etc then rap was basically my thing but now am more into cool,classical music...i also love country music...though my one time fav song a while back was Apologies by one republic then I went crazy for Jason Mraz "I m yours"...i live the one oft beat and instrumentals...i have lots of old and new music on my phone like Roxanne-must be Love...but my fav artiste at the moment is Bruno Mars....

Am still trying to keep up with my tv series...work and my day is slow and boring...kinda tired though nut its all good

When I get home am gonna watch shine or go crazy eps 3...

Have a fun day

You have great taste in music - that's a good sign grin I didn't know Shine or go crazy now has episode 3. that's good, more to watch. ttyl about my impressions on the drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chai! See other Nigerian kdrama fans, I've only been watching kdramas for about 6 months and i am addicted! I'm currently watching Pinocchio. My favourite Kdrama so far has been 'Its okay, that's love'.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
elektra:
Chai! See other Nigerian kdrama fans, I've only been watching kdramas for about 6 months and i am addicted! I'm currently watching Pinocchio. My favourite Kdrama so far has been 'Its okay, that's love'.

Welcome! I remember when I started on K-dramas just around this time last year lol. It's OK That's Love is the next drama series I'm thinking of watching after I finish Master's Sun.

You'll find a lot of news, info and reviews here to help you choose your next fave....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aida13:

Welcome! I remember when I started on K-dramas just around this time last year lol. It's OK That's Love is the next drama series I'm thinking of watching after I finish Master's Sun.

You'll find a lot of news, info and reviews here to help you choose your next fave....

Thank you. You'll love Its okay That's Love. I highly recommend it.
I've seen master's sun, I'm in love with Gong Hyo Jin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
elektra:

WOW, welcome to korean drama land. seems you are new to korean drama.i started watching kdramas in 2012. my first korean drama was lee min ho's boys before flowers which was recommended by my lil sis, since then i dropped hollywood series. my favorite kdramas are empress ki and city hunter. is its okay, thats love really interesting. who is the lead actor?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aida13:

thanks for the nice words....hows ur day so far

Wow seems we just got a new kdrama fan and her first recommendation is Its okay that Love....it shows u are really missing out not watching it yet...so hurry up with Master sun and jump ship

just got home...Kdrama mode activated....Shine or Go crazy here I come...

How long have u gone in Master sun...hope ur now enjoying...by now u should have gotten used to the actress look....she hardly dress up in Master sun but looks alot better in Its okay That's Love
have a funfilled Evening
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
elektra:

I've seen master's sun, I'm on love with Gong Hyo Jin
Hi Elektra...hows ur day going..

we welcome you into our kdrama family fold on Nairaland...you get to interact with great minds and intellects in the group...the family is full of fulfilled interactions,news,updates and lots more...feel free to interact/chat with anyone...you can also get any of ur favorite kdramas on www..com...you can request on here if u need any kdrama u wanna watch....

Ur welcome once more...stay safe ....shalom
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
hilda90:

WOW, welcome to korean drama land. seems you are new to korean drama.i started watching kdramas in 2012. my first korean drama was lee min ho's boys before flowers which was recommended by my lil sis, since then i dropped hollywood series. my favorite kdramas are empress ki and city hunter. is its okay, thats love really interesting. who is the lead actor?

I started boys over flowers but I found it boring. Maybe because I've watched Heirs, which was my first kdrama. I dreamt of Lee Min Ho for weeks after that drama.
It's Okay, That's Love is by far the best drama I've ever watched. The chemistry,the story, the script, everything was perfect! The lead actor is Jo In Sung(that winter the wind blows). He did an amazing job too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elektra(f): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
kallmemrB:
Hi Elektra...hows ur day going..

we welcome you into our kdrama family fold on Nairaland...you get to interact with great minds and intellects in the group...the family is full of fulfilled interactions,news,updates and lots more...feel free to interact/chat with anyone...you can also get any of ur favorite kdramas on www..com...you can request on here if u need any kdrama u wanna watch....

Ur welcome once more...stay safe ....shalom

Thank you. I'll definitely stick around
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
elektra:

I've seen master's sun, I'm in love with Gong Hyo Jin

She's very popular, as far as I can tell. She was in Greatest Love, It's OK That's Love and Flower Boy Ramen Shop too so she's definitely got a good track record. I'll give her that much. Maybe she'll grow on me, lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
kallmemrB:
thanks for the nice words....hows ur day so far

Wow seems we just got a new kdrama fan and her first recommendation is Its okay that Love....it shows u are really missing out not watching it yet...so hurry up with Master sun and jump ship

just got home...Kdrama mode activated....Shine or Go crazy here I come...

How long have u gone in Master sun...hope ur now enjoying...by now u should have gotten used to the actress look....she hardly dress up in Master sun but looks alot better in Its okay That's Love
have a funfilled Evening

Are you still banned? I mean your other username? Cos this feels so strange, like you're a different person grin grin

I'm on ep 07 of Master's Sun. I've watched many romance-themed dramas over the past year and there was always a bit of chemistry to go on. While here it's seriously lacking. Maybe it's just me. But this is an awesome drama all round, for the sub-plots they bring up every episode. Whether it's that deserter from the army who missed his dead dog, or the child being physically abused by his mother, there's always something to gain from each episode. So I'm enjoying that much. Still not used to THAT FACE that Kong Hyo Jin has grin grin grin She no dey try at all abeg. I even prefer that woman in Birth of a Beauty lol

Enjoy tonight's k-drama viewing---I just downloaded ep 03 of Shine or Go crazy from so I'm good to go.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aida13:

Are you still banned? I mean your other username? Cos this feels so strange, like you're a different person grin grin

I'm on ep 07 of Master's Sun. I've watched many romance-themed dramas over the past year and there was always a bit of chemistry to go on. While here it's seriously lacking. Maybe it's just me. But this is an awesome drama all round, for the sub-plots they bring up every episode. Whether it's that deserter from the army who missed his dead dog, or the child being physically abused by his mother, there's always something to gain from each episode. So I'm enjoying that much. Still not used to THAT FACE that Kong Hyo Jin has grin grin grin She no dey try at all abeg. I even prefethat woman in Birth of a Beauty lol

Enjoy tonight's k-drama viewing---I just downloaded ep 03 of Shine or Go crazy from so I'm good to go.

hahaha....i think we still need to stick with this username for now wink wink...i kinda like it though...have been using fijiano2002/202 since 2008 when i joined nairaland...change is good sometimes...its new year lol

done with shine or go crazy eps 3..am watching Valid love atm then later Healer ....American tv series still has to wait lol

one great thing abt master Sun is the different plots in each episodes..i love the dog eps it was pretty cool...

make sure you go to bed early today..kdrama doc says no drama marathon

have fun ahjumma
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
kallmemrB:

hahaha....i think we still need to stick with this username for now wink wink...i kinda like it though...have been using fijiano2002/202 since 2008 when i joined nairaland...change is good sometimes...its new year lol

done with shine or go crazy eps 3..am watching Valid love atm then later Healer ....American tv series still has to wait lol

one great thing abt master Sun is the different plots in each episodes..i love the dog eps it was pretty cool...

make sure you go to bed early today..kdrama doc says no drama marathon

have fun ahjumma

aiii no marathoning Master's Sun---due to the horror angle this will be a slow, steady viewing for me grin grin I'm a bit of a scaredy cat lol

Looks like you'll be busy watching your many ongoing dramas---have fun!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aida13:

aiii no marathoning Master's Sun---due to the horror angle this will be a slow, steady viewing for me grin grin I'm a bit of a scaredy cat lol

Looks like you'll be busy watching your many ongoing dramas---have fun!

scary cat? undecided undecided you dont sound like one ....i always thought u were the bold,funny and cute type wink wink wink the drama is not that scary though...love the ghost scenes

yeah i wish there was a complete season for Shine or Go crazy...love the 3 eps already....am already inlove with this drama

you chat seems kinda short tonight ...hope all is well ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.