Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969946 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
jin goo n eunji in a drama hell yeah, I can stop crying now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:07am On Jul 19, 2017
im too lazy to go back and check but i just want to thank whoever introduced dramas.se to this thread, ive been enjoying it, ive downloaded a bunch of dramas that i dont know when ill finally get the time to watch them. sojuoppa is still my first love sha n ill keep visiting from time to time

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by edkai: 2:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Hello fellow movie lovers...please this young damsel needs a favour from you guys. She vying for a scholarship to be trained at the Royal Arts Academy under the mentorship of Emem Isong. All she asking for is that you spare at least a minute of your time to visit this link and place a vote for her. She is smart, and intelligent. You will be helping her in taking a step closer to her dream....
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Maisamari1994:
yes drama mate is not downloading why I try it several time with different browser but yet is not downloading.. somebody should please help me with the procedure on why to download an episode there,

I will appreciate your help palz.

me desperate,

You need to install MEGA app first.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2017
*wailing* kang ha neul has dropped out of bad guys cos filming is coinciding with his enlistment date, it's finally happening come September he will be gone n krystal just accepted a new drama so I'm guessing that means no fx comeback this year Aigoo my poor poor life, i must have betrayed Korea in my former life

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
*wailing* kang ha neul has dropped out of bad guys cos filming is coinciding with his enlistment date, it's finally happening come September he will be gone n krystal just accepted a new drama so I'm guessing that means no fx comeback this year Aigoo my poor poor life, i must have betrayed Korea in my former life

Loool @ 'I must betrayed Korea in my former life'

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
bosslady1991:

Loool @ 'I must betrayed Korea in my former life'
that is the only explanation I can think of o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Barrywhite8620: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please someone should drop bride of the water.. Episode 2 English sub site.. lemme download before my sub finish..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Barrywhite8620:
Please someone should drop bride of the water.. Episode 2 English sub site.. lemme download before my sub finish..
http://h265.se/chhtrf62bhgu.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Gyarados(m): 5:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Ah. If u need some kpop song.mp3 Just visit my site, thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Why are all the dramas calling me this month, school 2017 is cute and funny, reunited world is just beautiful, I think it is going to be sad and sweet, bride of the water God is not too shabby and also that one man dies or something looks very funny and interesting. What a month.

If you haven't heard EXO's ko ko bop please go stream it on sm channel on YouTube. Shimmy shimmy ko ko bop to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Birthday : my jin goo oppa, I love the way he twists his mouth to a corner when he talks sometimes like he suffered from a stroke or something but I find it really cute, can't wait for his drama with eunji

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2017
I can say I've listened to all of iu's songs and miya is my favorite of all too bad it was released at a time Korea didn't value her musical prowess, song is a gem
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Who dey follow queen for seven days ooo cuz this episode 15 kritika gan!!!! Na that useless king cuz all this mess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Barrywhite8620: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

http://h265.se/chhtrf62bhgu.html

Wow Thanks.. I really love that site.. Please drop the link from episode 1 so that I can download all there

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Maisamari1994: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2017
toykathy:

You need to install MEGA app first.
from where?? thanks anyway.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Barrywhite8620:

Wow Thanks.. I really love that site.. Please drop the link from episode 1 so that I can download all there

just visit dramas.se you'll see all
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funkybabee:
Who dey follow queen for seven days ooo cuz this episode 15 kritika gan!!!! Na that useless king cuz all this mess
Me oooo.

The king has finally gone mad! angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
@kangminhyuksho

First of all, Bok Ja deserves a round of applause. Did you see that beat down!?? It was glorious. I think everyone was just waiting for that beat down. Infact I had to go watch that particular scene on IG and everyone was raving about it. I've been expecting that smackdown since the affair started. Come and see me cheering, Go Bok ja slap her some more. *whew*

Now, did Ah-jin really have to kneel and beg the mistress to leave her husband? The thing pain me gan! But a part of me could relate to the fact that she doesn't want her daughter to be without a father and all that. But Ahhh, when she went on her knees. Something just broke inside me!!

Just waiting for my episode 10 recap!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funkybabee:

Seen a few clip of the drama here and there. But actively following the recap. How did the king cause it oo? That guy has been a master planner from day 1. I look at Yeok with his snailbride gang or whatever they are and just shake my head. The king has 1000000001 ways of manipulating stuffs. I think he's going to be the first villian king I don't want dead. But history blah blah.... He is so smart, I can't deal. So whenever people fall into his trap I don't even bother. And dude isn't even doing much, he just sits on his throne and things get done. He would have been a great king sha, if he wasn't suffering from mental disorder coupled with other things. Because this king is Mad AF!! Who uses human being as target practice?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
bosslady1991:
@kangminhyuksho

First of all, Bok Ja deserves a round of applause. Did you see that beat down!?? It was glorious. I think everyone was just waiting for that beat down. Infact I had to go watch that particular scene on IG and everyone was raving about it. I've been expecting that smackdown since the affair started. Come and see me cheering, Go Bok ja slap her some more. *whew*

Now, did Ah-jin really have to kneel and beg the mistress to leave her husband? The thing pain me gan! But a part of me could relate to the fact that she doesn't want her daughter to be without a father and all that. But Ahhh, when she went on her knees. Something just broke inside me!!

Just waiting for my episode 10 recap!

I was waiting o since the preview, I loved it gan but a part of me wanted ah jin to do the beating herself, park bok Ja has ulterior motives so I didn't really enjoy it, n that kneeling down really pissed me off, plus I wish she could have beaten that useless husband can you believe he gave her a house for getting beat mtcheww, sometimes I wonder why the girl is attracted to that mumu sef, their love is funny sef, I also enjoyed the beating at the last brunch of those fake friends, so many idiots getting the beating they deserve, I totally love the episode
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
bosslady1991:

Seen a few clip of the drama here and there. But actively following the recap. How did the king cause it oo? That guy has been a master planner from day 1. I look at Yeok with his snailbride gang or whatever they are and just shake my head. The king has 1000000001 ways of manipulating stuffs. I think he's going to be the first villian king I don't want dead. But history blah blah.... He is so smart, I can't deal. So whenever people fall into his trap I don't even bother. And dude isn't even doing much, he just sits on his throne and things get done. He would have been a great king sha, if he wasn't suffering from mental disorder coupled with other things. Because this king is Mad AF!! Who uses human being as target practice?

lo I thought is only me that don't want him to dead.I can even say I like him more than yeok self,i can relate his smartness with this king called beast in Royal gambler.I don't know maybe u have watch it.

mehn he is very smart he didn't fear anything except his throne he even know how to deal with court he is not one of those puppet king that joseon sometimes has

I think his mental disorder started when he knew about his father secret Letter,mehn their father is not a good father after what his mother faced, did he still has Right to support yeok than him.he did not show love to her mother self even killed her still hate her son that pain is too much I pity him. his father should have leave him for deities to decide who suppose to become king am sure if he does not manipulate him he wouldn't have ended in that way even give up his love for throne mehn I can feel his pain even if it me what would I do

But I will like if they can tell us why king hated his mother so much that even transfer it to her son cuz I don't see any tangible reason why he said he cannot become a king, cuz he does not have loyal subject even park min young father loyalty is enough and I don't see any minister against him except some who has grudge with and even his grudge result from revenge of his mother death
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Atk01:

Me oooo.

The king has finally gone mad! angry

Yes gone mad because of his father will and his love
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funkybabee:

Yes gone mad because of his father will and his love
I dunno what you ladies are talking about oo. Me, I want him dead and gone. Though I like that he isn't one of those puppet joseon kings we see all the time. Unfortunately, it's kinda obvious Yeok will be a semi-puppet when he takes the throne.

The former king is just mean jare. Piting both brothers against themselves and dragging innocent Chaekyung into the fight with that tatoo nonsense.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Atk01:

I dunno what you ladies are talking about oo. Me, I want him dead and gone. Though I like that he isn't one of those puppet joseon kings we see all the time. Unfortunately, it's kinda obvious Yeok will be a semi-puppet when he takes the throne.

The former king is just mean jare. Piting both brothers against themselves and dragging innocent Chaekyung into the fight with that tatoo nonsense.

Me I dunno want him die ooo even his existence in that drama makes that drama to sweet

Do u think it easy for a person to face such wahala cuz of his father action, chayung fate is what drag her to it.stepping down for ur brother is like saying kill yourself so that ur brother could take throne and why would he die for his brother cuz his mother has already gone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Atk01 post=58664844]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Doctee: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
im too lazy to go back and check but i just want to thank whoever introduced dramas.se to this thread, ive been enjoying it, ive downloaded a bunch of dramas that i dont know when ill finally get the time to watch them. sojuoppa is still my first love sha n ill keep visiting from time to time
pls help me on how to download from this website thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I was waiting o since the preview, I loved it gan but a part of me wanted ah jin to do the beating herself, park bok Ja has ulterior motives so I didn't really enjoy it, n that kneeling down really pissed me off, plus I wish she could have beaten that useless husband can you believe he gave her a house for getting beat mtcheww, sometimes I wonder why the girl is attracted to that mumu sef, their love is funny sef, I also enjoyed the beating at the last brunch of those fake friends, so many idiots getting the beating they deserve, I totally love the episode

As in I was boiling when he said he'll give her a house. The house Ah-jin paid for? She will burn inside that house. I know bok ja has ulterior motives for intervening, but I just needed somone to deliver that beating. So I'm glad. And the useless husband, I have no words for him. Ah-jin should just settle everything well especially the properties and take what is hers and go with her daughter. That family isn't even her blood relations and everyone is stressing her out.

I liked that everyone sha received beating in this episode. The other one landed at the hospital. And that yeye housemaid bok-ja brought that's doing anyhow saying jae gu tried to seduce her. I can't deal with all these crazy people. But i loooooove this drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funkybabee:

lo I thought is only me that don't want him to dead.I can even say I like him more than yeok self,i can relate his smartness with this king called beast in Royal gambler.I don't know maybe u have watch it.

mehn he is very smart he didn't fear anything except his throne he even know how to deal with court he is not one of those puppet king that joseon sometimes has

I think his mental disorder started when he knew about his father secret Letter,mehn their father is not a good father after what his mother faced, did he still has Right to support yeok than him.he did not show love to her mother self even killed her still hate her son that pain is too much I pity him. his father should have leave him for deities to decide who suppose to become king am sure if he does not manipulate him he wouldn't have ended in that way even give up his love for throne mehn I can feel his pain even if it me what would I do

But I will like if they can tell us why king hated his mother so much that even transfer it to her son cuz I don't see any tangible reason why he said he cannot become a king, cuz he does not have loyal subject even park min young father loyalty is enough and I don't see any minister against him except some who has grudge with and even his grudge result from revenge of his mother death

Exactly. I believe if we take away the psycho part he will be a good king. But what else do you expect from a king that never got his father's love or got approval from anyone. My love for him started with the way he sits on that throne. Hahaha! Crazy right? He sits on that throne with so much joie de vivre.

I just wished his father loved him from the start and didn't leave any useless will behind. And wished he didn't allow his complex drive him crazy because his brother just wanted his hyung and not to be king. Here they are fighting and the poor girl is btw them. If I were chae-kyung, love be damned. I will pack my bags, leave the country for them and change my name. Awon oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
bosslady1991:

Exactly. I believe if we take away the psycho part he will be a good king. But what else do you expect from a king that never got his father's love or got approval from anyone. My love for him started with the way he sits on that throne. Hahaha! Crazy right? He sits on that throne with so much joie de vivre.

I just wished his father loved him from the start and didn't leave any useless will behind. And wished he didn't allow his complex drive him crazy because his brother just wanted his hyung and not to be king. Here they are fighting and the poor girl is btw them. If I were chae-kyung, love be damned. I will pack my bags, leave the country for them and change my name. Awon oniranu
I dunno why they're romanticising his character and trying to make us sympathetic to him. Or is it the way the actor is portraying the character?

Maybe it's because I know the history of the real life king and how he was a tyrant and the worst king in history. Or maybe because I've hated the character from Rebel which aired earlier in the year.

Either way, I just don't like the king. Though the actor is totally slaying the role.

@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funkybabee:

Me I dunno want him die ooo even his existence in that drama makes that drama to sweet

Do u think it easy for a person to face such wahala cuz of his father action, chayung fate is what drag her to it.stepping down for ur brother is like saying kill yourself so that ur brother could take throne and why would he die for his brother cuz his mother has already gone.
He should die already jare. Or take a long nap in a mental home.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Doctee:
pls help me on how to download from this website thank you

when you search for the drama you want click on download in hd, click on the particular episode you want (English sub), then click h265 it will direct you to the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.