Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970810 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
now I know why Americans take baby-proofing seriously, my neighbors 1 year old baby bolted herself inside took us 2 hours to get her out, being a Sunday it was hard to get carpenters or welders, hmm I Don learn lesson today. anyway back to dramas

I'm really suspecting that Vanuatu pen in bride of the water god, they've shown it in almost every episode, it has to be important n I remember she was looking at it when he fell, maybe his coordinates or godstones fell into it sef, by the way I really need Krystal to eat more she's looking frightengly thin.

sbs has been on a roll with their legal/corruption dramas this year, first defendant then whisper n now falsify, I'm already hooked n I hope it continues to keep me interested, I love the cast no weak links or idols everyone is either a veteran or a legit actor and ngm's versatility just keeps blowing me away plus he's such a perfectionist I remember seeing him practice busan satoori on I live alone, for a while I thought I was watching Chief Kim season 2 especially when I saw the other guy in chief kim

my current reunited worlds theory is Ahn jae Hyun might be the step brother of jin goo's friend with the rich dad, n someone in their family did something to the dead bully, jin goo's b!itchy brother witnessed it n they shut him up by putting him through med school, didn't expect kwak dong yeon to have a daughter and that guy deserved more than a slap for screaming about Brazilian wax in public lol

I really don't know what to do with the members of the Ahn family in woman of dignity, everyone is dumb from father to last born. love the bts, the actors and actresses are so awesome so is the director by the way

*currently watching *: woman of dignity, bride of the water god, reunited worlds, falsify
song of the day : write and erase- gu hye sun feat the blind

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
QuixPhix:
Guys. So, at this point it seems I know more about Korean history than I'll ever know about the history of my own Yorubaland, thanks to all these Sageuks. In fact I can probably tell you the names of all the Joseon kings and their years of reign from Taejo to Sunjo.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing, or just a.... thing?
I'll go with it's just a.....thing. cheesy cheesy

BTW, wasn't Taejo from the goryeo era?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
now I know why Americans take baby-proofing seriously, my neighbors 1 year old baby bolted herself inside took us 2 hours to get her out, being a Sunday it was hard to get carpenters or welders, hmm I Don learn lesson today. anyway back to dramas

How did this even happen? shocked shocked
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Atk01:

Hehe.

Taejo is Lee Seung-Ye. (the general in Six Flying Dragons). The Goryeo one is Wang Geum. Taejo is the name given them because they're the founders of their respective dynasties.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

But how can a 1-year old even bolt the door when he/she isn't tall enough to reach the keyhole?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Atk01:

How did this even happen? shocked shocked

hmm don't mind the overactive baby, she just started walking n she's the type that likes clinging to her mom, the mom decided to sweep their verandah she locked the door and in trying to follow her mom out she tampered with the lower Bolt n the rest is history

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
QuixPhix:

But how can a 1-year old even bolt the door when he/she isn't tall enough to reach the keyhole?

lol it wasn't the keyhole but the lower Bolt

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Atk01:

Taejo is from the goryeo era.He just established joseon dynasty but still from goryeo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kaddict: 3:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Macelliot:

Same actor The Healer = http://sojuoppa.gq/tvshows-label/healer/

If you like historical drama, check out
Iljimae = http://sojuoppa.gq/tvshows-label/iljimae/

Warrior Baek Dong Soo = http://sojuoppa.gq/tvshows-label/warrior-baek-dong-soo/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Taejo is from the goryeo era.He just established joseon dynasty but still from goryeo

Hian. Shebi his nationality changed us he became the first king of Joseon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2017
QuixPhix:

Hian. Shebi his nationality changed us he became the first king of Joseon.
Yes u'er right.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please,i need u guys 2 take a luk at this picture and please tell me if d guy looks korean.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
bosslady1991:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD
GAYYY
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Please,i need u guys 2 take a luk at this picture and please tell me if d guy looks korean.

Choi min ho is korean and looks like one

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2017
SlimAdenike:

I want u 2 look at him very well,he doesn't look korean at all.He has a big eye,small face,really tall which doesn't compliment the features of koreans.He doesn't even have any resemblance to his parents and brother.Even some fans think his parents are not his parents because he looks nothing like them.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2017
SlimAdenike:

he looks Korean to me now that I'm used to him but honestly when I first saw him in ttby I thought he was Indian cos he had darker skin and his eyes were so big same thing happened when I saw teen top's Niel but now they look super Korean to me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

he looks Korean to me now that I'm used to him but honestly when I first saw him in ttby I thought he was Indian cos he had darker skin and his eyes were so big same thing happened when I saw teen top's Niel but now they look super Korean to me
He still doesn't look korean to me,even if i have knowm him since

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
He still doesn't look korean to me,even if i have knowm him since

he must be your favorite oppa, right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

he must be your favorite oppa, right?
You got it right.I am so obssessed with him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
QuixPhix:

Hehe.

Taejo is Lee Seung-Ye. (the general in Six Flying Dragons). The Goryeo one is Wang Geum. Taejo is the name given them because they're the founders of their respective dynasties.

We need to start korean history class.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Hahahhahahaha.... I tire for the question. Maybe there is another answer he was expecting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
I want u 2 look at him very well,he doesn't look korean at all.He has a big eye,small face,really tall which doesn't compliment the features of koreans.He doesn't even have any resemblance to his parents and brother.Even some fans think his parents are not his parents because he looks nothing like them.

I knew you were expecting some different answer. The guy is sooo oriental!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
I know what he is capable of but I still want to give him a hug, is that weird?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
sarang60:
I know what he is capable of but I still want to give him a hug, is that weird?

not weird o, I would totally make out with him even if he was on fire

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olatunji390(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please where can I download Korea drama that is user friendly. Please don't tell me sojuoppa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

not weird o, I would totally make out with him even if he was on fire

Hahahahah, you alway make me laugh like a crazy person to be honest. I completely agree, I just can't hate his character and I am telling all those hot blooded gods to leave him alone. There is just something about him, even when he said he was going to fight for uri aunty's love, he said he will do it the honorable way, fair and square with all the powers he has, how cute.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is for kangminhyuksho just because.... what was your reaction when you heard ko ko bop?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
sarang60:
This is for kangminhyuksho just because.... what was your reaction when you heard ko ko bop?
I love ko ko bop,it is an interesting song though i have only heard the chinese version.Shinee's get the treasure is still interesting than exo's ko ko bop.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
sarang60:
I love ko ko bop,it is interesting though i have only heard the chinese version.Shinee's get the treasure is still interesting(the video is epic you should whatch it) than exo's ko ko bop.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2017
lol @flamingcharisma Iyawo minho n @sarang Iyawo baekhyun as someone who is a fan of both shinee n exo lemme be the referee, just kidding Sha this is just my opinion, I haven't watched both videos but I've heard both songs and I love kokobop more, I love reggae influences in songs that's why Wonder Girls "why so lonely" is forever my jam. kokobop's beat is so trippy n addictive (I always find reggae addictive maybe cos it's synonymous to weed jk) while get the treasure was too noisy for me n I love noisy music trust me, the only thing I liked about get the treasure was the call n response part. that being said kokobop felt a bit lazy like they overdid the reggae relaxation vibe (Wonder Girls were relaxed but you could still feel energy) n I didn't feel the 1st n last rap, my favorite exo title track as of now is still lucky one while my favorite shinee Japanese release is Kimi no seide
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:23am On Aug 02, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
lol @flamingcharisma Iyawo minho n @sarang Iyawo baekhyun as someone who is a fan of both shinee n exo lemme be the referee, just kidding Sha this is just my opinion, I haven't watched both videos but I've heard both songs and I love kokobop more, I love reggae influences in songs that's why Wonder Girls "why so lonely" is forever my jam. kokobop's beat is so trippy n addictive (I always find reggae addictive maybe cos it's synonymous to weed jk) while get the treasure was too noisy for me n I love noisy music trust me, the only thing I liked about get the treasure was the call n response part. that being said kokobop felt a bit lazy like they overdid the reggae relaxation vibe (Wonder Girls were relaxed but you could still feel energy) n I didn't feel the 1st n last rap, my favorite exo title track as of now is still lucky one while my favorite shinee Japanese release is Kimi no seide
Wow are u kidding me i love kimi no seide a lot but its not my favourite .
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Wow are u kidding me i love kimi no seide a lot but its not my favourite .
I love kimi no seide but thier are still some shinee songs interesting than that like:dxdxd,view,1000 years by your side,fire,sherlock,clue,become undone,melody,winter wonderland,tell me what to do,dont let me go,moon river waltz,married to the music,ring ding dong, lucifer,hello and many more

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.