Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970677 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2017
hilda90:

lol.This one u didn't finish suspicious partner. That means its not interesting. I will definitely check out Chief Kim.
Thanks.
suspicious partner is intersting and funny too and since ure a "wookie lover" ure good to go...funny enough i didnt finish chief Kim.....so u see....different strokes for different.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017
KBS better give this year's daesang to Lee Dong Gun. His portrayal of Yeonsangun is absolutely marvelous!! I hate his character, but as bosslady1991 said earlier, the guy is the real MVP of the show.

The ratings actually picked up a little bit this week, but the drama deserved so much more. They better not sleep on this drama at the end of the year awards o.

The real life Yeonsangun must be clapping in his grave. Not just one, but two dramas about him this year. With terrific acting by the actors playing him.

I was kinda worried about Lee Dong Gun's portrayal cos Kim Ji Suk set the bar high with his performance in Rebel. But Dong Gun surpassed my expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2017
bosslady1991:

Lol. I saw an episode yestersay. Been following the recap ever since it started, but I read the recap to a point yesterday I had to just go see some scenes with my eyes. When the king starts his madness and everyone is like oh my, the king is evil, monster blah blah... I'm there like, excuse me...he's the king he can do whatever. Duh!!!

I like the fact that the writer isn't even trying to humanize the guy the way some do. Towards the end of a drama some writers will try to make the bad guy realize he did wrong and regret what he did, blah blah blah. BORING!!!! But here, Episode 17 and this dude is still evil and doing stuffs... You can't even hate that!
Have fun watching tho...

You're right. His own villainy is on fleek. He is also a black belt in psychological manipulation. I twale for him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Lee Jong suk is enlisting Aug 10. Why? Why? Ji Chang wook is also leaving. cry cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Freethought:

Walaitalai, intentionally and unintentionally, my God will bless you abundantly, I love everytin about this show(K2).

Pls can you recommend anoda one that is just like K2?

Same actor The Healer = http://old.sojuoppa.net/watch-and-download-healer-eng-sub-mp4-3gp/

If you like historical drama, check out
Iljimae = http://sojuoppa.gq/labelepisodes/iljimae-1x1/

Warrior Baek Dong Soo = http://sojuoppa.gq/labelepisodes/warrior-baek-dong-soo-1x1/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Happy Birthday to my uber hot uber tall uber smoking sexy jo in sung oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
bosslady1991:
Lee Jong suk is enlisting Aug 10. cry cry

Wait!!!! What!!!! *faints*

P. S: don't you dare pour water on me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
QuixPhix:
Jesus Christ! The writer(s) of Queen for 7 Days deserve to be knighted by Queen Elizabeth and canonised by the Pope. They are batshit mental brilliant!

cool
QuixPhix:
Jesus Christ! The writer(s) of Queen for 7 Days deserve to be knighted by Queen Elizabeth and canonised by the Pope. They are batshit mental brilliant!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Just saw this video

Brilliant! Young Nigerian girl learns to speak the Korean language off watching movies on TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6qS4wEGgC4

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
#prayingfor

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Freethought(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Macelliot:

Same actor The Healer = http://old.sojuoppa.net/watch-and-download-healer-eng-sub-mp4-3gp/

If you like historical drama, check out
Iljimae = http://sojuoppa.gq/labelepisodes/iljimae-1x1/

Warrior Baek Dong Soo = http://sojuoppa.gq/labelepisodes/warrior-baek-dong-soo-1x1/

Iv seen the healer and warrior baek dong soo but I will definitely check lljimae out.

Thankz bro
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Wait!!!! What!!!! *faints*

P. S: don't you dare pour water on me

HAHAHA!
*calls tanker* I am going to drown you in it

I was shocked too. Saw it this morning! Alot of our guys leaving this year. Think Kim so hyun is also leaving this year shey?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
bosslady1991:

HAHAHA!

I was shocked too. Saw it this morning! Alot of our guys leaving this year. Think Kim so hyun is also leaving this year shey?

yes he is o�

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
kang Daniel takes a picture of him and his cat, with his teeth on the cat's skin
netizens: aww he's so cute, the cat is cute, their the cutest

sulli does the same
netizens: psycho, sociopath, animal abuse, let's call animal control

me: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
bosslady1991:

HAHAHA!

You forgot the second 'o'. It's Kim SOO Hyun. tongue

And yes, it's most likely he's leaving this year. cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Atk01:

You forgot the second 'o'. It's Kim SOO Hyun. tongue

And yes, it's most likely he's leaving this year. cry

I keep mixing the names up with the girl with that same name.

Awwwwn! They will be missed.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
kang Daniel takes a picture of him and his cat, with his teeth on the cat's skin
netizens: aww he's so cute, the cat is cute, their the cutest

sulli does the same
netizens: psycho, sociopath, animal abuse, let's call animal control

me: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So freaking true. I haven't heard sulli sing or dance before and I only saw her in Too the beautiful you. But I love this girl. Like I literally stalk her IG page and she doesn't even try so hard to be pretty with the whole my face must be far from the camera so my face appears small (korean struggle). This girl sticks her face in the camera and post it like that and doesn't even care what knetz thinks. Like she's just not about knetz life.. I really really like her I don't give a rats a** attitude...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Happy Birthday to the one and only bride of the water god shin se kyung unni, so glad she has stopped playing outright annoying characters

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
t ara is 8, 5 of those 8 years was basically netizens witch hunting them but the members remained strong throughout, even if they disband I'll always love their strength and we-dont-give-a-da!mn attitude. jeonwon diary is a terrible song plus the wardrobe was super unfortunate but I love the lyrics so much they basically called out their haters
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:00am On Jul 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Happy Birthday to the one and only bride of the water god shin se kyung unni, so glad she has stopped playing outright annoying characters
yeah you are right I am really starting to like her cause all her role except this was just plain annoying

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:02am On Jul 30, 2017
bosslady1991:
HAHAHAHAHA
lol our habaek rocks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by edkai: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2017
lordprogress:

yeah you are right I am really starting to like her cause all her role except this was just plain annoying

lol I've actually started liking her characters since Blade man, sure she might behave like an airhead sometimes but airhead is better than annoying, I didn't watch flying daggers tho but I'm sure she wasn't annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
lordprogress:
lol our habaek rocks
he has to, I mean his name kinda rhymes with daebak
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2017
sarang60:
These days people just throw the word racism around anyhow and it is almost loosing its meaning, how can someone's concept for a music video be racist, there was no cultural misappropriation, just because his hair was in braids, I am even too angry to type and he had to make a video appologising. This is why people are becoming terrified of the black community because, people don't know what they will say or do that will be considered offensive. Anyway let anybody say anthing about my Kai's hair first, all those black people that wear chinesnes and Brazilian wigs will be sued by me.
my sister you get am.i am a fan of exo and kai,but my best male kpop idol group is shinee.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
hey guys, I can't find beautiful mind on Sojuoppa.com

is there anywhere else I can download it from
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Prinxxdave:
hey guys, I can't find beautiful mind on Sojuoppa.com

is there anywhere else I can download it from

check dramas.se
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by QuixPhix(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Guys. So, at this point it seems I know more about Korean history than I'll ever know about the history of my own Yorubaland, thanks to all these Sageuks. In fact I can probably tell you the names of all the Joseon kings and their years of reign from Taejo to Sunjo.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing, or just a.... thing?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
QuixPhix:
Guys. So, at this point it seems I know more about Korean history than I'll ever know about the history of my own Yorubaland, thanks to all these Sageuks. In fact I can probably tell you the names of all the Joseon kings and their years of reign from Taejo to Sunjo.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing, or just a.... thing?

ermmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please u guys should download shinee's kpop and jpop songs.they are my best kpop male idols.especially choi minho,he is a singer actor promotional model and an actor. He started singing and modeling at age 16. He is the male lead in to d beautiful u,hwarang,medical top team,because its d first time,canola. He his amazing love him to death. Name of shinee members(lee jinki 27yrs,kim jonghyun 27yrs,kim kibum25yrs,choi minho25yrs,lee taemin24yrs. They are so popular that even obama mentioned them during a conference in south korea.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.