Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970879 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by IceSplash(f): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2017
olatunji390:
Please where can I download Korea drama that is user friendly. Please don't tell me sojuoppa
Try dramas.se, it is user friendly

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
I love kimi no seide but thier are still some shinee songs interesting than that like:dxdxd,view,1000 years by your side,fire,sherlock,clue,become undone,melody,winter wonderland,tell me what to do,dont let me go,moon river waltz,married to the music,ring ding dong, lucifer,hello and many more

most of those are Korean songs or remade into Japanese, I said my favorite Japanese single from them is kiminoseide I don't think there's a Korean version of that one
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

most of those are Korean songs or remade into Japanese, I said my favorite Japanese single from them is kiminoseide I don't think there's a Korean version of that one
Melody,winter wonderland,dxdxd,1000 years by your side,become undone,moon river waltz and fire are from their japanese album.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
lol @flamingcharisma Iyawo minho n @sarang Iyawo baekhyun.

Honestly I wish I was iyawo someone in EXO, sometimes it is Kai, sometimes it is Chanyeol, sometimes it is D.O, sometimes it is Baekhyun, sometimes it is Sehun. Hahaha as you can see I am not loyal. My favorite exo song at the moment is THE EVE and then followed by the Korean version of KO KO BOP . you should see the live performance of the eve, I think I got pregnant from that choreography.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Melody,winter wonderland,become undone,1000 years by your side,fire and moon river waltz are from their japanese albums.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
Melody,winter wonderland,dxdxd,1000 years by your side,become undone,moon river waltz and fire are from their japanese album.

I know n I prefer kiminoseide to them, I think it's the horns at the beginning, I always like it when K-pop, jpop or cpop includes uncommon instruments
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2017
sarang60:

I think I got pregnant from that choreography.

*side eyes*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
sarang60:

Honestly I wish I was iyawo someone in EXO, sometimes it is Kai, sometimes it is Chanyeol, sometimes it is D.O, sometimes it is Baekhyun, sometimes it is Sehun. Hahaha as you can see I am not loyal. My favorite exo song at the moment is THE EVE and then followed by the Korean version of KO KO BOP . you should see the live performance of the eve, I think I got pregnant from that choreography.

I like the eve I don't know why exo hardly promote with their best songs, I would have loved it if they promoted artificial love instead of lotto, even she's dreaming is great but I know they wouldn't promote a ballad except during Christmas or something

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
sarang60:

You are right i love minho a lot,after minho my second bias is the former member of exo kris

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olatunji390(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2017
IceSplash:
Try dramas.se, it is user friendly

Thank u, please can u put me through how to download from the site. And am seeing the quality of an episode about 450mb
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2017
olatunji390:

Thank u, please can u put me through how to download from the site. And am seeing the quality of an episode about 450mb

click on the drama you want, click watch in HD, click on the episode you'll see smaller sizes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I know n I prefer kiminoseide to them, I think it's the horns at the beginning, I always like it when K-pop, jpop or cpop includes uncommon instruments
Kimi no seide has a certain vibe that makes it different from thier other songs.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by IceSplash(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
olatunji390:

kangminhyuksho:

click on the drama you want, click watch in HD, click on the episode you'll see smaller sizes
olatunji390:

click on h265 then you would get the download page where you can select the video quality you want

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
IceSplash:
click on h265 then you would get the download page where you can select the video quality you want

Invaluable!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Who is watching falsify?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarang60:
Who is watching falsify?
me me me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Maisamari1994:
from where?? thanks anyway.

Playstore. You can Google it too. Sorry it's coming late
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Happy sunday chingus,seven day queen just want to kill me,i'd really like it if yeok nd chae kyung could have a happy ending,Yeonsangun is just tew madt!i can only imagine how bloody his era was.

School 2017 is coming along really well,but the one that strikes me is the king loves,i so love the friendship of Son nd Rin.

I'm so in love with the characters too but I see them betraying each other cuz of Eun San
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

me me me

I am Liking it so far and that villian with the tattoo looks very handsome from behind, I mean his frame is nice. I am still getting the chief kim vibe but I really don't mind.

Look at that face

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarang60:

I am Liking it so far and that villian with the tattoo looks very handsome from behind, I mean his frame is nice. I am still getting the chief kim vibe but I really don't mind.

Look at that face

I've stopped getting the chief Kim vibe since episode 2, n yeah the killer looks like a hot model plus I think that coward reporter that sold them out is really cute/annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:11am On Aug 04, 2017
toykathy:

I'm so in love with the characters too but I see them betraying each other cuz of Eun San
Yeah!i sense something like that,and it begins when the seed of doubt is planted.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I've stopped getting the chief Kim vibe since episode 2, n yeah the killer looks like a hot model plus I think that coward reporter that sold them out is really cute/annoying

I am still getting the chief kim vibe oo, his relationship with thugs, bromance with his boss and unit, his morals and all, strong female lead, Uri cute and adorable intern and all the bad guys on top. Though chief kim was more relaxing than this...imagine when he was giving that live broadcast I couldn't stop laughing the victim was serious and heartbroken and NGM was like a clown and that His boko harma mask didn't even help. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Standing ovation for the entire Seven Day Queen team.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Atk01:
Standing ovation for the entire Seven Day Queen team.
Abeg!i need spoilers,i'm so freaking scared of watching the final episode.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
sarang60:
Who is watching falsify?
kangminhyuksho:

me me me
sarang60:
Who is watching falsify?

I'm thinking of giving it a try.
Since its fit my taste. On the long run again, I'm scared
I seriously need motivator
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by IceSplash(f): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dqueenzy:
you can read the recap on dramabeans. Com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dqueenzy:
Lol. Just watch it already.
No major spoilers, but the end was fitting, considering the fact that they followed the historical events.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mickey02:

I'm thinking of giving it a try. Since its fit my taste. On the long run again, I'm scared I seriously need motivator
receive motivation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bakare19: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Atk01:

No major spoilers, but the end was fitting, considering the fact that they followed the historical events.
Lol.. I sure have a lot of catch-ups to do. Still in Eps 9. Hian!

Nice review, btw..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
IceSplash:
you can read the recap on dramabeans. Com
I kukuma knw,just didn't want to,finally got to it,i'm satisfied i can drink garri on this one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Atk01:

The writers deserve a bear hug,they made my day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.