Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975983 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wow! Kangminhyuksho is such a kindhearted unni. Weldone ma. BTW I won't drag or interfere with your oppas and unnis so pls leave my Lee Seung Gi Oppa for me.

God bless those that recommended bad thief good thief here, it's been a while since have seen a drama that keeps me so occupied.

While you are sleeping is still hitting the spot. Can't wait for more

Watching hospital ship, temperature of love, borg mom, andante, while you are sleeping and bad thief good thief
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by IceSplash(f): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
kyaattdsjkgghhjbn ,i love yoo ah in oppa*squeals*.I didnt know today is his birthday
yea it is. I almost forgot that it was today.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
toykathy:
Wow! Kangminhyuksho is such a kindhearted unni. Weldone ma. BTW I won't drag or interfere with your oppas and unnis so pls leave my Lee Seung Gi Oppa for me.

Awwwwwww I hope you don't think cos you called me kindhearted, I will now be leaving lsg for you, sweetheart when it comes to oppas I am savage unni lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
toykathy:

Awwwwwww thank you but I hope you don't think cos you called me kindhearted, I will now be leaving lsg for you, sweetheart when it comes to oppas I am savage unni lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
#flashbackfriday

One of my favorite couples in a kdrama, listen brethren this is why shipping can be dangerous, in a few days he's gonna be a married man n even though I'm excited for him, a part of me is still sad that this didn't happen (I even read a fanfic for the first time because I was so in love with them) , honestly when song-song confirmed their news I felt like I went through a bad breakup, anyway I am posting this picture in the hopes of getting closure n getting the idea of this two as a couple out of my head

P. S : I also low-key ship her n minhyuk but honestly I low-key ship every unni I like with him so don't take me seriously

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Awwwwwww I hope you don't think cos you called me kindhearted, I will now be leaving lsg for you, sweetheart when it comes to oppas I am savage unni lol
Lol let's keep supporting him. Hope to see him on my screen soon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Birthday : another of my first biases that left their group, I don't know whether they all planned to have their birthdays in the same month, anyway happy Birthday thunder

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2017
APPRECIATION POST FOR EXO'S SUHO

so when I got into exo I was all about the main vocalists and Kris, and in trying to learn more about them all I saw about suho was how he's the longest trainee among the members n how he debuted late cos he's not talented, many netizens only talked about how he was from a rich family and his handsome face, and for a while I actually believed them cos he didn't have many lines in their songs, but after listening to his solos from sm station I realized this guy is a pretty good singer, so he might not be Chen-awesome but he's not a talentless guy, just take his song curtain for example, he hit high notes perfectly, did his falsetto just fine, so I hope people stop seeing him as the rich, handsome leader of exo k alone

*currently watching*: hospital ship, which star are you from
song of the day : stay with me -aoa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Upnepaa(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Page 600 undecided undecided
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Upnepaa:
Page 600 undecided undecided
and so?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Upnepaa(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mickey02:
and so?
make we fry beans naani.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Waaaaooooooooooo........I really can't speak right now, people are cutting their wrist and committing suicide because a 27 year old man announced that he is a relationship.....I don't even know what to think...

For the sake of their families and Luhan, I really hope this isn't true, that it is just people putting up fake pictures and fabricating news.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
I still don't get what Andante is all about. What can I do than to watch it cuz of Kai. Waiting patiently for Wednesday.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
toykathy:
I still don't get what Andante is all about. What can I do than to watch it cuz of Kai. Waiting patiently for Wednesday.

Hahahaha...it is about arrogant children that came from Seoul where anything goes, to a city that takes life more seriously, that is humble, calm and weird...they attend a school that makes them take care of people so sick that are about to die and are without families and I guess this makes them think about life more and grow up. I know it is weird but I really kind of get it...and KAI is just adorable with the funny faces he makes....

Can't wait for ep 4....the mini concert they are planning for the patients and I also want to see how the relationship between Kai and his leading lady will come about and I also really like the VP she is funny.

I know it is not an elaborate story with top hallyu actors and all, but it is simple and heart warming I feel like.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Who is cutting onions.....

Why do you want to be a surgeon Dr Sean?

Dr Sean... the day the rain smelled like ice cream, my bunny when to heaven right before my eyes

The day the pipes in the old building smelled like burnt food, my brother when to heaven right before my eyes

I couldn't do anything for them..... (and he went on and on ) and finally he said..... I want to make a lot of money so that I can have a television...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
sarang60:
I want to make a lot of money so that I can have a television...

I love this part, I love the show I'm not cutting onions yet cuz I think I gave all my onions to joo won
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Upnepaa:
make we fry beans naani.
Fry beans? So e don reach this stage abi? Oya ma go market sharp sharp
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I love this part, I love the show I'm not cutting onions yet cuz I think I gave all my onions to joo won

He is so adorable...I was like the second male lead of strongest delivery man peeling onions when he gave that speech. It didn't feel like he was acting at all, the look in his eye....the actor's are acting out the script beautifully, i feel like it has its own flavour and that is a good thing.

The only thing that came to my mind when he made that last statement, was I wish everyone in the world was this innocent, it will be just amazing.

We are in for a fun and emotional ride

Oh and btw have you seen lay's Sheep? hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
sarang60:

He is so adorable...I was like the second male lead of strongest delivery man peeling onions when he gave that speech. It didn't feel like he was acting at all, the look in his eye....the actor's are acting out the script beautifully, i feel like it has its own flavour and that is a good thing.

The only thing that came to my mind when he made that last statement, was I wish everyone in the world was this innocent, it will be just amazing.

We are in for a fun and emotional ride

Oh and btw have you seen lay's Sheep? hahahahahaha

Freddie is just a special actor end of story, I love that he accepted this role cos he was a total psycho in his last series

I love lay the unicorn sheep lol, the song is good in a weird funny way n his rap lol, I never thought a lay song would make me laugh, I guess I was wrong, so he's calling himself a sheep cos he was born in the year of the sheep or what, Asians n this their weirdness

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
so my cousin just came to me with a biology assignment where he was asked to draw the structure of the skin, he was about to draw from a diagram that wasn't labelled, n I said "isn't it better to draw from a diagram that has English subtitles" I guess I'm going crazy waiting for English subs of witch's court n 20th century boy n girl, I'm totally confusing labels for subtitles

song of the day : stay with me - aoa (I don't why I'm suddenly in love with this song, it's not even their best song)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
so my cousin just came to me with a biology assignment where he was asked to draw the structure of the skin, he was about to draw from a diagram that wasn't labelled, n I said "isn't it better to draw from a diagram that has English subtitles" I guess I'm going crazy waiting for English subs of witch's court n 20th century boy n girl, I'm totally confusing labels for subtitles

song of the day : stay with me - aoa (I don't why I'm suddenly in love with this song, it's not even their best song)

hahahahaha! I'm also waiting for a la luna Sangre eng sub so its can be uploaded in sojuoppa website, though not kdrama. Guess I'm not the only one!

ur username its kinda long for me, how do u want me to shorten it?
I really want to know the best browser to use dramafire website and download bad thief good thief, can uc browser do the deal?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mickey02:

ur username its kinda long for me, how do u want me to shorten it?
I really want to know the best browser to use dramafire website and download bad thief good thief, can uc browser do the deal?

lol you can call me kmh or kang lol, the best browser for Dramafire is Google Chrome or the browser your phone came with, opera n uc will work but it's more stressful
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol you can call me kmh or kang lol, the best browser for Dramafire is Google Chrome or the browser your phone came with, opera n uc will work but it's more stressful

okay I'll take ur advice
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahaha...it is about arrogant children that came from Seoul where anything goes, to a city that takes life more seriously, that is humble, calm and weird...they attend a school that makes them take care of people so sick that are about to die and are without families and I guess this makes them think about life more and grow up. I know it is weird but I really kind of get it...and KAI is just adorable with the funny faces he makes....

Can't wait for ep 4....the mini concert they are planning for the patients and I also want to see how the relationship between Kai and his leading lady will come about and I also really like the VP she is funny.

I know it is not an elaborate story with top hallyu actors and all, but it is simple and heart warming I feel like.

I know all that. It's just that it wasn't what I was expecting. It's boring too. My view tho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Birthdays :
1. my no 1 bias in miss a bae Suzy, I have finally discovered the kind of songs she shines in, so I'm good with her musically, I might not be a fan of her acting but I haven't heard anything bad about her new drama so I'm guessing she improved, that doesn't mean I will be rushing to watch her dramas o but I do like her personality plus she's pretty so...
2. Kim seul gi funny girl, pretty girl, I love her

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
I'm just here patiently waiting for girls generation to disband, I loved them but some of them stabbed Jessica in the back so yeah whatever I'm happy they're disbanding

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
I'm just here patiently waiting for girls generation to disband, I loved them but some of them stabbed Jessica in the back so yeah whatever I'm happy they're disbanding
what?!!! Are they disbanding or did i hear wrong because i really like girls generation (not love but like) so yeah.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
what?!!! Are they disbanding or did i hear wrong because i really like girls generation (not love but like) so yeah.

three of the members have left sm so it's only a matter of time before they officially disband
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
I saw somewhere that today is hug a drummer day, don't know if it's a real thing or not but I really wish I could hug my two favorite Korean drummers minhyuk and jaehyun

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chai! People are going far in life while I'm just here being a potato. It's been a while and I'm too busy stanning BTS and other Kpop groups, to notice. I watch Kdramas only sometimes too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
They are disbanding?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who remembers this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.