Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972987 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
I honestly can't get enough of while you were sleeping. Each scene was perfect with no repetition. Weldone to my Bae Suzy and Lee JS.

My watch list is crazy right now I should be watching like 12 dramas at a time. You can't blame me, I have a lot of free time to spare.

Hospital ship lost its vibe. I will only watch the last episode.

Sarang60 : I hope maddog won't go down the hill too.

Did anyone watch love lost in times Chinese drama here?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
toykathy:
I honestly can't get enough of while you were sleeping. Each scene was perfect with no repetition. Weldone to my Bae Suzy and Lee JS.

My watch list is crazy right now I should be watching like 12 dramas at a time. You can't blame me, I have a lot of free time to spare.

I am proud of Suzy too she is doing good....

I haven't started hospital ship so I don't know about it..

Both my fingers and toes are crossed for Maddog I really hope it doesn't because it started off great, the story should have alot of elements that should make it entertaining till the end but if it happens to slack off it won't be due to bad acting for sure I can tell you that much.

I haven't seen love lost in time, the last Chinese drama I saw was the one Luhan was in....I think it was fighter of Destiny or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
toykathy:

Hehehe. Welcome to the club of those that are only for the LAST EPISODE. These days I see like the first 4episodes and just wait to see the last episode.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmm. This Jang Nara's new drama is looking fine o. I saw a clip on IG where she was crying and it touched me. I am fan of anything that has to with time travel, alternate universe, conspiracy theories etc But for the love of me I couldn't bring myself to watch Manhole. Like really? Manhole *facepalm*

Now it's Go back couple. Alright, I can do this. Aja! Aja! Hwaiting!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
toykathy:

honestly I just want to beat up the writer sometimes, I don't think she knows what she wants, the only silver lining is that minhyuk is slaying his role 99% of the time, but I'm more surprised that the ratings are still high even higher than wyws, do Koreans really love ha ji won that much or are they genuinely enjoying the drama Na WA o, I just want them to hurry the romance up I'm tired of waiting for a 2nd kiss scene
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
bosslady1991:

Witch's court is amazing. A female lead that's so cocky, ambitious and will cut corners to get what she wants. Where have you been all my life? cry cry

I finally saw witch's court and I kind of liked it at first but then I sort of dislike the fact that Yi Deum doesn't have smypathy or emotions, i get that she is a tough character and all but I can't wait for her walls to be not just broken but destroyed....(insert evil laughter). I feel like one can be tough and not dead to human feelings, my opinon anyway.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Jung Yong Hwa in an adult store in France hahahahahhahahahahah......what an episode.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
sarang60:

I finally saw witch's court and I kind of liked it at first but then I sort of dislike the fact that Yi Deum doesn't have smypathy or emotions, i get that she is a tough character and all but I can't wait for her walls to be not just broken but destroyed....(insert evil laughter). I feel like one can be tough and not dead to human feelings, my opinon anyway.

Yeah, I felt the same way at first too. I almost stopped watching. Especially when she went to the reporter and begged her to drop the law suit. I was like WTH!! Then I saw the second episode and accepted her like that. I almost don't want her to change sef.

We totally have the same thoughts. I also said it to someone that I want her to keep acting all cocky until her whole world collapse. Buhahahahahahaha! I have a feeling her mother was also raped, maybe? But what I fear the most for her is that she's a result of the rape. She will die
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
bosslady1991:

Yeah, I felt the same way at first too. I almost stopped watching. Especially when she went to the reporter and begged her to drop the law suit. I was like WTH!! Then I saw the second episode and accepted her like that. I almost don't want her to change sef.

We totally have the same thoughts. I also said it to someone that I want her to keep acting all cocky until her whole world collapse. Buhahahahahahaha! I have a feeling her mother was also raped, maybe? But what I fear the most for her is that she's a result of the rape. She will die

I get where you n @sarang are coming from but I actually like n understand her character, at this point in her life she wants fame n money, sometimes you have to dehumanize yourself to achieve somethings especially in a world that still looks down on women as portrayed in the drama but I know she'll change that's the beauty of dramas, the question is how far will she go before she melts, n for sure she's the daughter of the evil rapist guy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I get where you n @sarang are coming from but I actually like n understand her character, at this point in her life she wants fame n money, sometimes you have to dehumanize yourself to achieve somethings especially in a world that still looks down on women as portrayed in the drama but I know she'll change that's the beauty of dramas, the question is how far will she go before she melts, n for sure she's the daughter of the evil rapist guy

Totally agree with you. That's why I want her to stay that way. But it's kdrama afterall,they will humanize her in the name of character development blah blah blah....
I know she's the daughter but I am almost wishing she isn't. I can't even imagine what she will do

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I always enjoy reading your comments. She is only that way cuz she is trying to find her lost mom with her fame. Of course the wall will be broken. But the drama is captivating.
Hajiwon sure is loved by many if not, hospital ship would be like bride of the water god.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
toykathy:

I always enjoy reading your comments. She is only that way cuz she is trying to find her lost mom with her fame. Of course the wall will be broken. But the drama is captivating.
Hajiwon sure is loved by many if not, hospital ship would be like bride of the water god.

thank you dear I'm blushing, and you're right about ha ji won and hospital ship

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm sorry guys, I just really have no where to cry n this seems like a good place, I wanted to download season 3 of a series I follow n I ended up wasting my mb n night downloading the season 2 I already had, now that I'm done crying, I'm off to bed see you all tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahahahahha and she is the kind of character that pride will make her suffer in silence with a brave face and these kind of characters suffer the most pain.....

Honestly her character just made me very angry at first and I don't want to get used to it because I find it annoying, I hope they find a way to make her win clean without resulting to dirty tricks as time goes on at least that will seprate her from the bad guys and they better bring some colour into her life because right now she is all black....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah I understand it too....but you know, one of the reasons I love K dramas is that if you invest in them and not just watch them for entertainment, they make one feel different emotions at different times.....I know she has to be tough and all and I don't want her to lose her fighting spirit and power but I want her to be more human while doing it....can't wait to see how her landlord will make the change happen

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2017
avengers social club seems awesome, I wouldn't know cuz since Thursday that episode 2 aired no English subs up till now, this reminds me of the struggle I had to go through with woman of dignity, it's like these subbers don't like awesome female centred dramas or something, anyway the episode 1 was great, I love lyw's clothes I just need subs to be released on time so I don't slowly go crazy and my my when Jun came out of the swimming pool, I totally forgot who he was, he just became one hot oppa in my eye, I even started thinking "is this the type of show where step-mom n step son get together" then they showed him in his school uniform and I came back to my senses like seriously this is the 97 liner maknae of ukiss, don't get crazy thoughts but seriously some of these idols be making me wish I was born 2002 so I can call them oppa comfortably lol

the package seems to me like a show that will later turn boring, I really hope not though cuz even though I'm not usually a fan of yonghwa's acting I don't dislike it here and lyh seems better here than in reunited worlds, honestly though I wish Choi woo sik was the main character the hilarious scenes would have been more epic if he did them but all in all yonghwa is doing all right

revolutionary love is good too even though I haven't watched episode 2 cos of sub wahala, first of kang sora is one of my favorite actresses so I don't even have to say anything about her acting cos she's solid gold but I loovvveee her character, bad a** female lead who's not afraid to say or do what she wants, I really hope she doesn't change, n I hope there are more bad a** heroines like her n jry in witch's court in subsequent dramas, hjw's character in hospital ship is supposed to be like that too but the writer is high so I'm not even gonna go there. then siwon, I've never really seen him do comedy so I really enjoyed his performance even though some of his facial expressions were a bit extra, I didn't hate it, and the most pathetic character gong myung's I can't believe he got beaten, for what rubbish!!! his dad is a slave to the family and he also grew up to be a slave n the worst part is he's stupid in love with sora but he won't have her, in fact I permit his character to turn evil if he likes I won't blame him, n gong myung is really looking mature in those suits. my favorite part of this drama though is that usually 99% of all rich guy - poor girl drama start with the two leads hating each other or getting into some misunderstanding that causes beef but this one started with them being friends, I know she'll later beef him from hiding his identity from her but I just love the fact that the writer is twisting some cliches

*currently watching*: hospital ship, 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, avengers social club, the package, revolutionary love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MOSmart11: 1:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Guys, please I'm a new Korean drama lover.... Please where and how can I download korean films.... Please Any other websites apart from Dramafire.com ?.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by logmusic(m): 3:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:13am On Oct 16, 2017
MOSmart11:
Guys, please I'm a new Korean drama lover.... Please where and how can I download korean films.... Please Any other websites apart from Dramafire.com ?.....

welcome to the club chingu try sojuoppa.ga or dramas.se

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
avengers social club seems awesome, I wouldn't know cuz since Thursday that episode 2 aired no English subs up till now, this reminds me of the struggle I had to go through with woman of dignity, it's like these subbers don't like awesome female centred dramas or something, anyway the episode 1 was great, I love lyw's clothes I just need subs to be released on time so I don't slowly go crazy and my my when Jun came out of the swimming pool, I totally forgot who he was, he just became one hot oppa in my eye, I even started thinking "is this the type of show where step-mom n step son get together" then they showed him in his school uniform and I came back to my senses like seriously this is the 97 liner maknae of ukiss, don't get crazy thoughts but seriously some of these idols be making me wish I was born 2002 so I can call them oppa comfortably lol

the package seems to me like a show that will later turn boring, I really hope not though cuz even though I'm not usually a fan of yonghwa's acting I don't dislike it here and lyh seems better here than in reunited worlds, honestly though I wish Choi woo sik was the main character the hilarious scenes would have been more epic if he did them but all in all yonghwa is doing all right

revolutionary love is good too even though I haven't watched episode 2 cos of sub wahala, first of kang sora is one of my favorite actresses so I don't even have to say anything about her acting cos she's solid gold but I loovvveee her character, bad a** female lead who's not afraid to say or do what she wants, I really hope she doesn't change, n I hope there are more bad a** heroines like her n jry in witch's court in subsequent dramas, hjw's character in hospital ship is supposed to be like that too but the writer is high so I'm not even gonna go there. then siwon, I've never really seen him do comedy so I really enjoyed his performance even though some of his facial expressions were a bit extra, I didn't hate it, and the most pathetic character gong myung's I can't believe he got beaten, for what rubbish!!! his dad is a slave to the family and he also grew up to be a slave n the worst part is he's stupid in love with sora but he won't have her, in fact I permit his character to turn evil if he likes I won't blame him, n gong myung is really looking mature in those suits. my favorite part of this drama though is that usually 99% of all rich guy - poor girl drama start with the two leads hating each other or getting into some misunderstanding that causes beef but this one started with them being friends, I know she'll later beef him from hiding his identity from her but I just love the fact that the writer is twisting some cliches

*currently watching*: hospital ship, 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, avengers social club, the package, revolutionary love

Don't worry about the package, it's just 8 episodes. A lot of dramas started last week and I am watching about 16 atm. Don't blame me. Fangirl must remain loyal.

All you chingus downloading from sojuoppa.ga pls let's take time to fill the survey form. Pls ayam begging o. The site is one of the best and it won't be good to lose it now.

Have a great week!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2017
toykathy:

Don't worry about the package, it's just 8 episodes. A lot of dramas started last week and I am watching about 16 atm. Don't blame me. Fangirl must remain loyal.

All you chingus downloading from sojuoppa.ga pls let's take time to fill the survey form. Pls ayam begging o. The site is one of the best and it won't be good to lose it now.

Have a great week!

Can you send the link to the survey form, thanks by the way I think package is 12 episodes but it doesn't matter, I'll watch it as a loyal fan
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2017
Birthday : Kim ah joong unni aka cho yeoja or whatever bong tak calls her lol, I really like her

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2017
I think for me when you are asleep is the best drama going on right I simply lost interest in hospital ship I can't get pass episode 22 too boring to watch embarassed
But let talk about while you are asleep that villain that sells chicken in the last two episode is really crazy he killed 100 cats because they where too noisy hmmm a serial cat killer(lol), and even killed his younger brother for insurance money hmmm. I hope the police guy that was stabbed survive's cause was some dangerous area.
I think Suzy bae is really proving her doubters wrong cause she really kind of slaying the role yeah I remember knetzin complaining about her ruining Kim woo bins drama uncontrollable fond and so but actually the strangest thing is that dramabean have not really started bashing this drama with their ridiculous comments and I remembered this drama in 2016 that was freaking great legend of blue seas that was almost perfect but some how dramabean somehow started finding faults and so.
Abeg someone should recommend like 3 drama currently airing for me cause can't watch hospital ship any more

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : Kim ah joong unni aka cho yeoja or whatever bong tak calls her lol, I really like her
Kang min hyuk so you got your name from the lead in hospital ship undecided since when did he became your oppa I am curious
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2017
lordprogress:

Kang min hyuk so you got your name from the lead in hospital ship undecided since when did he became your oppa I am curious

since 2014 o, he is not even that famous but I still fell in love after watching him on the drums, you can try witch's court n avengers social club they are good for now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2017
While you are sleeping. A drama I watch at random. After so many years of watching hollywood movies with the same theme.i know nothing good can come from being able to see tomorrow because mother nature is a biat*h and she will always have her pound of flesh. So for now, they can keep saving people with their dreams and all. I'm only here for the day it's going to bite them in the Behind.

I was shocked Live up to your name had a happy ending. There was a reunion! At the end I was like, REALLY?? Oh well..

SBS don't disappoint me, let mother nature win this one. Jebal
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2017
bosslady1991:

I was shocked Live up to your name had a happy ending. There was a reunion! At the end I was like, REALLY?? Oh well..

I didn't even bother to rationalize that ending, I just concluded that he would be able to go between both worlds without having to die. still hoping for a season 2 tho based on the epilogue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I didn't even bother to rationalize that ending, I just concluded that he would be able to go between both worlds without having to die. still hoping for a season 2 tho based on the epilogue

That's exactly what the writer did now. Just like You from the stars. I guess he will be able to come and go anyhow*rolling my eyes*
Hahahaha! That epilogue was funny and left me wishing they introduced that plot earlier. It would have been epic! Lmao! I don't mind a spinoff with those two

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
bosslady1991:
Hmm. This Jang Nara's new drama is looking fine o. I saw a clip on IG where she was crying and it touched me.

Now it's Go back couple. Alright, I can do this. Aja! Aja! Hwaiting!!!

I haven't been able to stop staring at her on my screen because it feel like I am looking at a real life doll...my world she doesn't age.

And baby seo jin is just a bundle of sunshine...so adorable.

I hope it gets more interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

trust me they are disbanding
wow... I'll miss them but it's about time. New kpop groups keep coming up.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:27am On Oct 17, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Can you send the link to the survey form, thanks by the way I think package is 12 episodes but it doesn't matter, I'll watch it as a loyal fan

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScialJikcKBsx4i0tTMM_CFEKvQxVoKKYQF3uVWPQB78AczEw/viewform

Here is the link for the survey. Pls take a little time to fill it out.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Happigirl12:
wow... I'll miss them but it's about time. New kpop groups keep coming up.

you're right n most of their fans are now grown with families n problems of their own so they won't be able to show as much support for the group as the younger fans of new groups and even the members might want to take other paths in life now that they're basically women, maybe after 10 years they'll reunite like ses

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.