Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962121 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
sarang60:

I haven't been able to stop staring at her on my screen because it feel like I am looking at a real life doll...my world she doesn't age.

And baby seo jin is just a bundle of sunshine...so adorable.

I hope it gets more interesting.

I know right. She's so small. I want to put her in my pocket and run. I haven't seen it yet sha. I'm waiting for it to have more episodes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ep 3&4 witch's court

Wow! That guy so creepy. The ladies too. I don't even know what to say. NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM HAVING A SEX VIDEO, THE SAME WITH SENDING NUDES TO YOUR BOYFRIEND *deep sigh*.
I remember a session when were in school then, that session was sex tape/nude pictures galore. It was a terrible session for everyone that time. Girls were super conscious when having baths in the hostel then.

This guy reminds of the guy that was caught at our former house. This guy was always peeping in my room. It was my sister that noticed at first but I thought she was just being paranoid. This guy tailed me twice. The day they caught him they had to call me from school. I was just shaking and the first thing I asked to see was his phone. It was a horrible experience. To go each day thinking someone is watching you or following you. It was so tough on my parents then because they didn't know how to help me after the whole thing went down. My question till date is, what if they didn't catch that guy on time? What would he have done to me?

That's why till today, I always check the Webcam on my laptop, I never open the windows in my room, like Never!
I am forever paranoid

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 2:39am On Oct 18, 2017
How una dey? E don tey ooooo. Well school don start, everywhere just tight. No time for my k-love. Meanwhile, my dramafire is messing up. I can't believe I'm asking this but Does anybody know any other website? My love for dramafire knows no bound but I can watch any drama on it both my phone and laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11am On Oct 18, 2017
bosslady1991:
Ep 3&4 witch's court

Wow! That guy so creepy. The ladies too. I don't even know what to say. NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM HAVING A SEX VIDEO, THE SAME WITH SENDING NUDES TO YOUR BOYFRIEND *deep sigh*.
I remember a session when were in school then, that session was sex tape/nude pictures galore. It was a terrible session for everyone that time. Girls were super conscious when having baths in the hostel then.

This guy reminds of the guy that was caught at our former house. This guy was always peeping in my room. It was my sister that noticed at first but I thought she was just being paranoid. This guy tailed me twice. The day they caught him they had to call me from school. I was just shaking and the first thing I asked to see was his phone. It was a horrible experience. To go each day thinking someone is watching you or following you. It was so tough on my parents then because they didn't know how to help me after the whole thing went down. My question till date is, what if they didn't catch that guy on time? What would he have done to me?

That's why till today, I always check the Webcam on my laptop, I never open the windows in my room, like Never!
I am forever paranoid

what a terrible experience, I hope you can overcome your trauma/paranoia, as for me I have something close to phobia for public restrooms/bathrooms but if I have to use it e.g I visit someone's house, I always look around for cameras and the windows not because I've had any peeping Tom experience but because I've watched too much TV, I guess I learn all of my life lessons from TV lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:12am On Oct 18, 2017
nellyalph:
How una dey? E don tey ooooo. Well school don start, everywhere just tight. No time for my k-love. Meanwhile, my dramafire is messing up. I can't believe I'm asking this but Does anybody know any other website? My love for dramafire knows no bound but I can watch any drama on it both my phone and laptop.

I'm still enjoying Dramafire o but try Sojuoppa.ga or dramas.se
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

what a terrible experience, I hope you can overcome your trauma/paranoia, as for me I have something close to phobia for public restrooms/bathrooms but if I have to use it e.g I visit someone's house, I always look around for cameras and the windows not because I've had any peeping Tom experience but because I've watched too much TV, I guess I learn all of my life lessons from TV lol

LOL. For real? It's always good to check tho. There are many crazy people in this world. But you get kind for public toilet o. My dear I will hold that pee like my life depends on it. Lmao! It wasn't an easy year for me. But it happened 7years ago. So closing my windows, putting curtain everywhere etc just became an habit overtime.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
bosslady1991:

LOL. For real? It's always good to check tho. There are many crazy people in this world. But you get kind for public toilet o. My dear I will hold that pee like my life depends on it. Lmao! It wasn't an easy year for me. But it happened 7years ago. So closing my windows, putting curtain everywhere etc just became an habit overtime.

lol I had to use public toilets while at school even though it was very neat since it was the one in the school library but I still didn't enjoy the experience
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Who is watching black on ocn.I notice that ocn never dissappionts me with their crime drama I think this black is great and its kind of funny to watch.I think you guys should give it a try.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
lordprogress:
Who is watching black on ocn.I notice that ocn never dissappionts me with their crime drama I think this black is great and its kind of funny to watch.I think you guys should give it a try.

99% of the time ocn dramas are the bomb but I plan to watch it after it airs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
seriously 20th century Boy and Girl needs to stop being so cute, I was so sad that the dad didn't get to see his son grow up Aww but he was there at his first day in school, I think that is even sadder. lol @ the scene where ah reum went to ask the freshman out with a pot of soup, he's friends were like "get the soup, get the soup" I would totally do the same lol

I'm thinking the two prosecutors in witch's court might be connected in a way from their younger days, and can I just beg kbs to please not make this drama like chief Kim or falsify, why cast two people who have chemistry if you won't include romance in the drama, honestly if they do that here I promise to boycott kbs till Kim tae hee gives birth hehe

*currently watching*: hospital ship, 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, avengers social club, revolutionary love, punch
song of the day : your eyes - super Junior
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
I found out something quite shocking today while doing some research to kdrama stars on asianwiki I saw ahn jae hyeons wiki (he acted in blood,reunited world as chef president cha) I was kind of shocked when I found out he was married yeah I wasn't expecting that and as I was reading down the wiki I found out his wife was Ku hye sun and that she starred as co lead in blood yeah and I remembered yeah yoon ri ta in blood then I wikied Ku hye sun and found out she is quite popular with many drama to her name as I was screwing down I saw the first kdrama I watched boys over flowers and I was trying to remember who she was in boys over flower and behold it was'
JANDI yeah JANDI hmmmm I was more than shocked and somehow I didn't recognise her in blood

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
seriously 20th century Boy and Girl needs to stop being so cute, I was so sad that the dad didn't get to see his son grow up Aww but he was there at his first day in school, I think that is even sadder. lol @ the scene where ah reum went to ask the freshman out with a pot of soup, he's friends were like "get the soup, get the soup" I would totally do the same lol

I'm thinking the two prosecutors in witch's court might be connected in a way from their younger days, and can I just beg kbs to please not make this drama like chief Kim or falsify, why cast two people who have chemistry if you won't include romance in the drama, honestly if they do that here I promise to boycott kbs till Kim tae hee gives birth hehe

*currently watching*: hospital ship, 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, avengers social club, revolutionary love, punch

I didn't see falsify or chief Kim. But there's definitely going to be romance in this. It's so obvious! I mean, the guy is her landlord, they live 2inches away from each other, she CRIED IN HIS ARMS(sort of)for godsake. This is a recipe for romance if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I guess you don't want me to stop liking you and your comment anytime soon. 20th century boy and girl is blowing me away. I just love the story and the cast. Can't wait to see more

You are right about chief Kim and falsify. Witch's Court romance should start next week.

BTW there is a song from 20th century boy and girl episode 7 where that oby Dr took his cello gf out and ah reum saw co pilot and Ji hye together. Unni I trust you to know the song. I need the title biko

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Anyeong aesso.. I'm new here and I just want to say how much I love this forum. I'm a k drama addict grin cheesy grin I am also a k pop addict(I just can't help myself) you can't blame me, the boy groups are good. Exo and BTS for life.. Lord help my obsession cheesy I hope we all get along well. By the way, CHANYEOL is my ultimate bias so keep off people... hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Now I've seen Mad dog and I am in for this one. Whoop! Whoop!

#becausethisismyfirstlife
Hahahaha! She was expecting a proposal but got a sofa instead. Even I didn't know it was proposal she wanted, how was the guy supposed to know. I thought she REALLY wanted the couch. Then the whole family dinner got me on the floor. I just couldn't. Now I'm waiting for when they will go meet his parents and the two parents finally meet. It's going to be epic

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Loadedzunne(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
lordprogress:
I found out something quite shocking today while doing some research to kdrama stars on asianwiki I saw ahn jae hyeons wiki (he acted in blood,reunited world as chef president cha) I was kind of shocked when I found out he was married yeah I wasn't expecting that and as I was reading down the wiki I found out his wife was Ku hye sun and that she starred as co lead in blood yeah and I remembered yeah yoon ri ta in blood then I wikied Ku hye sun and found out she is quite popular with many drama to her name as I was screwing down I saw the first kdrama I watched boys over flowers and I was trying to remember who she was in boys over flower and behold it was'
JANDI yeah JANDI hmmmm I was more than shocked and somehow I didn't recognise her in blood
Gu jun-pyo/Guem jan-di; two name syndrome that will live forever in the heart of k-drama lovers.
Most popular drama name characters.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
bosslady1991:

I didn't see falsify or chief Kim. But there's definitely going to be romance in this. It's so obvious! I mean, the guy is her landlord, they live 2inches away from each other, she CRIED IN HIS ARMS(sort of)for godsake. This is a recipe for romance if I'm not mistaken.

Amen
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:44am On Oct 19, 2017
toykathy:

I guess you don't want me to stop liking you and your comment anytime soon. 20th century boy and girl is blowing me away. I just love the story and the cast. Can't wait to see more

You are right about chief Kim and falsify. Witch's Court romance should start next week.

BTW there is a song from 20th century boy and girl episode 7 where that oby Dr took his cello gf out and ah reum saw co pilot and Ji hye together. Unni I trust you to know the song. I need the title biko

unfortunately dear I don't know the song, the voice sounds familiar but I can't seem to figure out the singer, will do more research
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:29am On Oct 19, 2017
episode 29/30 of hospital ship is probably the best episode so far, minhyuks delivery was 10/10, I just hope the drama doesn't go back to being a makjang fest, I mean up till now the ex is still hovering, seriously like why

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 2:08am On Oct 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I'm still enjoying Dramafire o but try Sojuoppa.ga or dramas.se

This is what it shows me. It's been happening for weeks now.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by oluwanifemi283(f): 2:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Pls aw Dhu download korean movies?plssssss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

unfortunately dear I don't know the song, the voice sounds familiar but I can't seem to figure out the singer, will do more research

Pls do. Thanks in advance.

Good morning to all oppas and unnis in the house. Y'all have a great day!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2017
oluwanifemi283:
Pls aw Dhu download korean movies?plssssss

Dramamate.com, dramafire.com, dramas.se, sojuoppa.ga, dramanice. Com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Has anyone watched beautiful gong shim?. I know it's last years drama but I'm really enjoying it. Still on episode 7.. Can someone recommend a very interesting new drama that had alot of chemistry between the leads. Traditional or modern setting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Kateyeol:
Has anyone watched beautiful gong shim?. I know it's last years drama but I'm really enjoying it. Still on episode 7.. Can someone recommend a very interesting new drama that had alot of chemistry between the leads. Traditional or modern setting

something about 1%, weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo, live up to your name Dr heo, the best hit

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2017
nellyalph:

This is what it shows me. It's been happening for weeks now.

wow maybe cos it's a new drama, the dramas I've been downloading from Dramafire recently are old dramas, maybe you should use chrome browser
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

something about 1%, weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo, live up to your name Dr heo, the best hit
Thank you I will download them

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Hi everyone.

I'm just observing.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
lordprogress:

Hahahhahaahahahah......all I can say is where have you been......hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
toykathy:

I guess you don't want me to stop liking you and your comment anytime soon.

Kang is a sweetheart there is no point trying to stop....hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kateyeol:
Anyeong aesso.. I'm new here and I just want to say how much I love this forum. I'm a k drama addict grin cheesy grin I am also a k pop addict(I just can't help myself) you can't blame me, the boy groups are good. Exo and BTS for life.. Lord help my obsession cheesy I hope we all get along well. By the way, CHANYEOL is my ultimate bias so keep off people... hahahaha

Hello chingu....you are welcome but sorry I can't Grant your request...we will definately get along well as long as you agree to remain the side chick.....hahahahha.

I am sarang, EXO IS existence as they are my bias group and BTS is my bias wrecking group, I am also super multifandom.... (that just means i like music regardless of the artist or group...if it is a good song I am sold.)

This is an obsession I really don't want to be saved from....I just love it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
bosslady1991:
Now I've seen Mad dog and I am in for this one. Whoop! Whoop!

#becausethisismyfirstlife
Hahahaha! She was expecting a proposal but got a sofa instead. Even I didn't know it was proposal she wanted, how was the guy supposed to know. I thought she REALLY wanted the couch. Then the whole family dinner got me on the floor. I just couldn't. Now I'm waiting for when they will go meet his parents and the two parents finally meet. It's going to be epic

See.....maddog is so good, I hope it stays that way

I can't with BTIMFL so hillarious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.