Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972605 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Happigirl12:
They are disbanding?
yes they are
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Happigirl12(f): 1:12am On Oct 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

yes they are
But it's only a rumor.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who remember Oh ha ni (Jung So Min) of playful kiss? She's all grown now. Who is following her new drama because it's my first life? Interesting or not I will watch it cuz of JSM. I haven't seen her in any drama after playful kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
toykathy:
Who remember Oh ha ni (Jung So Min) of playful kiss? She's all grown now. Who is following her new drama because it's my first life? Interesting or not I will watch it cuz of JSM. I haven't seen her in any drama after playful kiss

Hahaha it was really interesting to me and even in scenes that were suppose to be serious I found myself laughing, she was in the weekend drama my father is strange

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Happigirl12:
But it's only a rumor.
trust me they are disbanding
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
toykathy:

Jung so min is one of my girl crushes, her character was so stupid in playful kiss but I still loved her, I am definitely going to watch this drama cos I also love the lead guy n supporting actors but not now, maybe after it airs

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
20th century boy n girl seems like a chill feel good drama, I love the cute chemistry between the leads, love the friendships, love the loyalty between her n her manager by the way hys is really pretty but she's just so shiny n much more attractive here, I love sunhwa's evil cameo oh n the younger versions of the leads my inseong n Mina are really cute, love the awkward first kiss, in fact this drama is just cute

I love jrw's character in witch's court, I know she'll later be more compassionate but I love her justice plus evil genius character now n it's funny to see yhm that was cold as ice in tunnel being compassionate here

*currently watching*: hospital ship, 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, which star are you from
song of the day : romance - yoon eun hye n yoon sang Hyun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
toykathy:
I still don't get what Andante is all about. What can I do than to watch it cuz of Kai. Waiting patiently for Wednesday.
Yeah it seems like they have been giving us death,mortuary,coffin,houspice(or wat ever they call it)and finally sadist female lead. If I say andante did not shock the hell out of me with their weird story line then I am lying

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
sarang60:
Who remembers this?
He seems like that creepy dude in hello monster if I am right
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
sarang60:

Hahaha it was really interesting to me and even in scenes that were suppose to be serious I found myself laughing, she was in the weekend drama my father is strange
was she in my father is strange which role did she act as cause I can't remember her in my father is strange
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:38am On Oct 12, 2017
lordprogress:
was she in my father is strange which role did she act as cause I can't remember her in my father is strange

Ahn joong hee's manager at the early stage, sister in the middle and girlfriend at the end...2nd daughter of the Byun Han soo family, third child.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:12am On Oct 12, 2017
where is EllaB?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2017
sarang60:

Ahn joong hee's manager at the early stage, sister in the middle and girlfriend at the end...2nd daughter of the Byun Han soo family, third child.
She is kind of skinny that's the last person I expect to be her hmmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
20th century boy n girl seems like a chill feel good drama, I love the cute chemistry between the leads, love the friendships, love the loyalty between her n her manager by the way hys is really pretty but she's just so shiny n much more attractive here, I love sunhwa's evil cameo oh n the younger versions of the leads my inseong n Mina are really cute, love the awkward first kiss, in fact this drama is just cute

I love jrw's character in witch's court, I know she'll later be more compassionate but I love her justice plus evil genius character now n it's funny to see yhm that was cold as ice in tunnel being compassionate here

*currently watching*: hospital ship, 20th century Boy and Girl, witch's court, which star are you from
why do you like typing so long?,you can just shorten it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Flamingcharisma:
why do you like typing so long?,you can just shorten it.

it's my version of reviewing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

thank you thank you for making me know that my girl yooeunhye can sing.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
angelanto8:
thank you thank you for making me know that my girl yooeunhye can sing.....

she debuted as an idol before even becoming an actress, she's a good singer

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Episode 1 and 2 of MAD DOG is on fire.....I hope it doesn't slack, oh beautiful cast by the way.....I hate that I love him already...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Happy birthday Jimin...so stylish.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2017
yes Jung hye sung finally scored a lead role opposite none other than yoon kyun sang, so excited for my babies I hope the drama is good, thank you Fnc for promoting jhs, next kwak dong yeon please
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Birthday : my 2nd bias in secret the pretty, sexy and lovable hyosung

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Loads of drama started this week. My favourite so far is because it is my first life. I almost peed on myself when she was trying to include them PPL in the script and it came out looking so weird and cringe worthy. Makes me wonder if that's what happens in real life. I just loved when their names got mixed up and how she saw her brother doing his thing with his pregnant wife and she ran. Hahahaha! The last thing I want to see in my life is to see my brothers doing their business. I will donate my eyes and cut a part of my brain out

20century boy/girl, I dozed off while watching this. Stopped at Ep 3. I don't think this is my thing. Love from high school, separated, loads of misunderstanding, possibly a love triangle? Nah, not doing this. I will see the last episode tho.

Witch's court is amazing. A female lead that's so cocky, ambitious and will cut corners to get what she wants. Where have you been all my life? cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
bosslady1991:
Loads of drama started this week. My favourite so far is because it is my first life. I almost peed on myself when she was trying to include them PPL in the script and it came out looking so weird and cringe worthy. Makes me wonder if that's what happens in real life. I just loved when their names got mixed up and how she saw her brother doing his thing with his pregnant wife and she ran. Hahahaha! The last thing I want to see in my life is to see my brothers doing their business. I will donate my eyes and cut a part of my brain out

Witch's court is amazing. A female lead that's so cocky, ambitious and will cut corners to get what she wants. Where have you been all my life? cry cry

Hahahahhahah because is my first life is so funny.....but I love the reply she gave to her sister inlaw when she was leaving the house I was like well done girl, well said and also I feel sorry for her mom it feels like she is in prison in that house, what a husband she has.

I haven't seen witch's court but I will now because of your review......

You can also try MAD DOG, I think you will like it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
*slowly chanting while slow clapping* sf9 sf9 sf9 *increases volume of chant n clap* sf9 sf9 sf9 *bangs table while chanting* sf9 sf9 sf9 *climbs table while banging feet, clapping and chanting* sf9 sf9 sf9 seriously guys singing a K-pop song that has Spanish, Italian lyrics I love these guys so much

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarang60:

Hahahahhahah because is my first life is so funny.....but I love the reply she gave to her sister inlaw when she was leaving the house I was like well done girl, well said and also I feel sorry for her mom it feels like she is in prison in that house, what a husband she has.

I haven't seen witch's court but I will now because of your review......

You can also try MAD DOG, I think you will like it.

I loved it too. They will eventually turn her to a housegirl/babysitter and she won't be able to say No because she just can't. I mean, she couldn't even get them to celebrate her birthday.
Now that one has proposed marriage to get his father to pay his house loans probably. Lmaooo! I am so ready for this drama.

Yeah, read the reviews on Mad dog. Seems people like it. I will check it out too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
*slowly chanting while slow clapping* sf9 sf9 sf9 *increases volume of chant n clap* sf9 sf9 sf9 *bangs table while chanting* sf9 sf9 sf9 *climbs table while banging feet, clapping and chanting* sf9 sf9 sf9 seriously guys singing a K-pop song that has Spanish, Italian lyrics I love these guys so much

*rolling my eyes*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
bosslady1991:

*rolling my eyes*
Hehehe I hope they don't fall out your eye sockets
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarang60:
Episode 1 and 2 of MAD DOG is on fire.....I hope it doesn't slack, oh beautiful cast by the way.....I hate that I love him already...

I will definitely be watching maddog. I fell in love with this guy in save me. So dedicated. Bring the madness on!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:43am On Oct 14, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Hehehe I hope they don't fall out your eye sockets

Hehehe. When there are future dramas to still see. They are not falling anytime soon.
you doing okay yeah?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:12am On Oct 14, 2017
toykathy:

I will definitely be watching maddog. I fell in love with this guy in save me. So dedicated. Bring the madness on!

Hahahahaha the madness is real. be ready to laugh in ep 1 and cry your eyes out in ep 2, that is all I can say
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hehehe. When there are future dramas to still see. They are not falling anytime soon.
you doing okay yeah?

doing great o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.