Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,523 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994267 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
hilda90:

lol, i will like to travel to korea, but no money to foot the bill. which drama are u watching now?i finished its okay thats love several days ago.

hi hilda,how are u,hows ur weekend going....havent watch really watch much drama....i only watched Shine or Go crazy....am kinda on the downlow for now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:
@Hilda90 and Aida13, maybe because the year is just starting that's why the ongoing dramas are slow. I hope that at least by April, new and awesome dramas are brought to our screens.
I want to see the likes of Kim Soo Hyun (from love from the stars),
Jin Yi Han (from Empress Ki- Tal Tal) love his voice, lol.
Ha Ji Won
Moon Chae Won (Dr. Cha from Good Doctor) love this girl so much. Etc

Definitely want to see Ha Ji Won grin
These writers need to come up with something better if they want the mega stars to select their drama/script.

Same goes for the others you mentioned. They have to be careful choosing their next series. However, being picky means they'll have to make us the fans wait indefinitely grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:
@Hilda90 and Aida13, maybe because the year is just starting that's why the ongoing dramas are slow. I hope that at least by April, new and awesome dramas are brought to our screens.
Ha Ji Won

all new Drama sucks except Shine or Go crazy....Healer is too slow for me ....i didnt even bother to download eps 19 and 20.....Shine or Go crazy and Rossy Lovevare my 2dramas for now.....That fool love seems kinda slow

@Aida13 its bin a while i hope ur ok,hows work and life .....@atk01 hope studies is at its best @shokky23 ....shoki haa shoki how arevu,hows fam and life

wish u all the best

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aida13:

Definitely want to see Ha Ji Won grin
These writers need to come up with something better if they want the mega stars to select their drama/script.

Same goes for the others you mentioned. They have to be careful choosing their next series. However, being picky means they'll have to make us the fans wait indefinitely grin

Well, I'll still hope for the best, and pray none of my fav actors get enlisted for the army this year. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
kallmemrB:

all new Drama sucks except Shine or Go crazy....Healer is too slow for me ....i didnt even bother to download eps 19 and 20.....Shine or Go crazy and Rossy Lovevare my 2dramas for now.....That fool love seems kinda slow

@atk01 hope studies is at its best
wish u all the best
Hello there, I'm good, studies are fine as well. How are you doing?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aida13:

I have I Miss U waiting on my PC to watch. I read in one review that it was a hot mess lol. Wasn't happy to see that but I will still check it out because of the male lead.
Hot mess indeed. I couldn't even finish the drama even though I like the three leads, but the script was wack IMO.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:
Ha Ji Won

yeah, i will like to see interesting dramas this year,i am tired of the boring ones. i am not a bigger fan of kim soo hyun but i will watch his upcoming drama if it is interesting( i heard the guy has attitude problem but i hope it is just a rumour). i will like to watch a new drama from jin yi han, guy got the sexiest voice in kdramaland. i am also expecting a new drama from ha ji won cos she is my best actress,girl can have chemistry even with a piece of wood. i am not a fan of moon chae won though i only watched one of her dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
kallmemrB:

hi hilda,how are u,hows ur weekend going....havent watch really watch much drama....i only watched Shine or Go crazy....am kinda on the downlow for now

my weekend is fine.is shine or go crazy interesting? i finished its okay thats love four days ago and i havent watched any since then. i dont know what to watch again.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
hilda90:

yeah, i will like to see interesting dramas this year,i am tired of the boring ones. i am not a bigger fan of kim soo hyun but i will watch his upcoming drama if it is interesting( i heard the guy has attitude problem but i hope it is just a rumour).

Attitude problem? Please don't let this be true, as he is one of my top 6. I heard he is really humble.

i will like to watch a new drama from jin yi han, guy got the sexiest voice in kdramaland.
You got that right, @sexiest voice.

i am also expecting a new drama from ha ji won cos she is my best actress,girl can have chemistry even with a piece of wood.
Lmao @chemistry with a piece of wood. I've liked her since Hwang Jin Yi. Her face doesn't even get old; Hwang Jin Yi was a 2006 drama, and she still looked the same in Empress ki of 2013.

i am not a fan of moon chae won though i only watched one of her dramas.
I like her. I've watched her in Princess' man, Innocent Man, Good Doctor and one film War of the arrows.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:

Hot mess indeed. I couldn't even finish the drama even though I like the three leads, but the script was wack IMO.

So I heard...I get really pissed when I download a whole drama and end up not finishing it lol like with 3 Days, I really struggled but gave up at episode 09. So many good dramas out there so why waste time with a lacklustre one? Lol

I think we're used to watching dramas that thrill us from the first 3 episodes. So when a new drama is taking 8 episodes to wow us, then u know something is wrong.

@kallmemrB
I'm good, thanx. I've been downloading Rosy Lovers, looking forward to watcching it thanks to ur recommendations

Shine or Go Crazy...looking forward to starting it soon. I wish these networks will take time and work on their stories and choose actors with good chemistry.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote
author=hilda90 post=30945285]

lol, i will like to travel to korea, but no money to foot the bill.
which drama are u watching now?i finished its okay thats love several
days ago.[/quote]am currently watching it's okay that's love,stopped at where they got to know dat the writer is hallucinating the young boy,i was really surprised,he was so real... for three good years.... his prob is greater than dat of his girlfriend

also watching healer stopped at where the reporter started working with healer,it really pained me when his teacher died

atk01 korea keee, we are still in naija oo...just been busy lately and NL is kinda boring this days
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
am currently watching it's okay that's love,stopped at where they got to know dat the writer is hallucinating the young boy,i was really surprised,he was so real... for three good years.... his prob is greater than dat of his girlfriend

also watching healer stopped at where the reporter started working with healer, it really pained me when his teacher died

atk01 korea keee, we are still in naija oo...just been busy lately and NL is kinda boring this days

@shokky24

omggg girrrlll you and spoilers eeehhhh angry angry grin grin LOL next time put "SPOILER ALERT" in front of your post if you're going to expose a big reveal from a drama...I'm watching Healer right now and you just slightly ruined the mystery sad sad grin

That's how I was watching "It's OK That's Love" and unwisely went to one of those fan sites, and somehow got to read the truth about that young boy and I wanted to kick myself for reading that spoiler - really 'spoiled' much of the drama for me. Since then I don't research a drama while I'm watching it no matter how curious I am.

For the record though, It's OK That's Love is one of the BEST dramas I've seen recently. Also the first where I felt the producers had perfectly mapped out the episodes from start to finish even before they started filming. Even now the OST and the chemistry between the two leads gives me goose bumps.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:
Hello there, I'm good, studies are fine as well. How are you doing?
am ok...just having a quiet weekend .......what are u watching atm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
hilda90:

my weekend is fine.is shine or go crazy interesting? i finished its okay thats love four days ago and i havent watched any since then. i dont know what to watch again.

I don't know what ur archive looks like but Shine and Go crazy is great. ...not yet completed though

But u can watch any oyf the drama below

Witch Romance
Cantabile Tomorrow
Secret love affair
Secret
Discovery of romance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aida13:

So I heard...I get really pissed when I download a whole drama and end up not finishing it lol like with 3 Days, I really struggled but gave up at episode 09. So many good dramas out there so why waste time with a lacklustre one? Lol

I think we're used to watching dramas that thrill us from the first 3 episodes. So when a new drama is taking 8 episodes to wow us, then u know something is wrong.

@kallmemrB
I'm good, thanx. I've been downloading Rosy Lovers, looking forward to watcching it thanks to ur recommendations

Shine or Go Crazy...looking forward to starting it soon. I wish these networks will take time and work on their stories and choose actors with good chemistry.

Good to hear ur ok....its bin a while

Rossy Lovers is quite great...am at eps 36 and am not yet bored....trust me I get bored easily

Shine or Go crazy is the best drama for now....its a funny storyline but really great....u gonna love it

I haven't really watch any new drama....just download blood but not in the mood to watch it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm. @all, if you subscribe to the MYTV cable tv, you get to watch KBS world a Korean tv station. Since I discovered it late 2013, it has been helping my kdrama ministry. That's where I watch all KBS dramas; the likes of Tomorrow cantabile, discovery of romance, Joseon gunman, Healer, Kings face, high school love on, spy etc. Plus reruns of past dramas.The only thing is, the dramas are shown two weeks after their initial broadcast in Korea. It subtitled in English as well. You can also watch other programs apart from dramas. Just that since this week, the channel hasn't been showing properly, and I hope the problem is fixed soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
kallmemrB:

Good to hear ur ok....its bin a while

Rossy Lovers is quite great...am at eps 36 and am not yet bored....trust me I get bored easily

Shine or Go crazy is the best drama for now....its a funny storyline but really great....u gonna love it

I haven't really watch any new drama....just download blood but not in the mood to watch it

I've downloaded up to 16 episodes of Rosy Lovers - will download up to 20 then stop. Don't want to find out I'm not really into it after downloading 36+ episodes lol. The only dramas I've watched that have so many episodes are Empress Ki and Subaek Hyan (King's Daughter) wow... those two were my dream dramas. I hope Shine or Go Crazy will meet my expectations. I've had so many let-down dramas recently. But even the title of this drama is catchy - I'll definitely start it soon if Jekyll Hyde doesn't work out.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend !
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aida13:

I've downloaded up to 16 episodes of Rosy Lovers - will download up to 20 then stop. Don't want to find out I'm not really into it after downloading 36+ episodes lol. The only dramas I've watched that have so many episodes are Empress Ki and Subaek Hyan (King's Daughter) wow... those two were my dream dramas. I hope Shine or Go Crazy will meet my expectations. I've had so many let-down dramas recently. But even the title of this drama is catchy - I'll definitely start it soon if Jekyll Hyde doesn't work out.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend !

Thanks....we definitely enjoy it

Am sure u wont get disappointed with shine or go crazy cos there are some scenes that would really crack u up

Rossy Lovers is kinda touching and amazing also u gonna love both

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Goodnight friends.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2015
HELLO KDRAMA ADDICTS............ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO WATCH ?........TRY THIS LIST OF ONGOING SERIES AM ABOUT TO DROP DOWN.................................................

(01) SHINE OR GO CRAZY:Wang So (Jang Hyuk) is the Prince of Goryeo who has a cursed fate. He had to get married with the Last Princess of Balhae, Shin Yool (Oh Yeon Seo). She was born with the fate of becoming the light for another country. But because of this fate, she has to face death. Through their marriage life, Wang So and Shin Yool begin to grow closer and love each other.

: After watching the first few episode of this series i immediately named it as my best drama of the year,.....i dont know may be its because the lead actor (jang hyuk) is my favourire actor........Have been following jang hyuk since the time of Tree with Deep roots....and since then he has been my number two after song il kook.....................jang hyuk brough some of his characters from fated to love you to shine or go crazy.....the way he laugh ........he brought it from fated to love you.................i can'T really say much about this series since its an ongoing one ...but what i want to assure you of is that this series is a must watch............
DOWNLOAD LINK:.COM

(02)kill me heal me:A romantic comedy between a third-generation billionnaire with Dissociative Identity Disorder and a first-year Psychiatrist resident who treats him secretly.

After a traumatic experience in his childhood, Cha Do Hyun suffers memory lapses and his personality then fractured into seven different identities. He tries to regain control over his life with the help of Oh Ri Jin, a first-year psychiatric resident who treats him secretly. But Ri Jin’s twin brother, Oh Ri Ohn, is a famous mystery novelist who investigates about Do Hyun and his family.

I dont have much to say about this series...but the first 8 episodes was like give me more....but starting from episode 10 to the current episode ..it was like this series should just end cos the story line is getting so poor or may be is that the writer doesnt know what to write since the movie is related to Hyde Jekyl and me.......but you can give it a try *sha*

(03)Blood: Park Ji Sang (Ahn Jae Hyun) is the son of a vampire, who becomes inherited with the same abilities and desire for blood. Though he was initially terrified of his identity as a teenager, Ji Sang grows up embracing that side of him and becomes a surgeon. His hunger and crave for blood is suppressed with a special pill he takes before he goes in for an operation, otherwise, he would quickly transform when he encounters blood.

He later gets a job at a hospital and becomes the team manager for the Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery team. On his very first day, Ji Sang meets Yoo Ri Ta (Koo Hye Sun), a Doctor who is arrogant of her academic achievements. Due to his age in comparison to the others, some of the Doctors are reluctant to have a 'kid' as a team manager, but Ji Sung quickly gains their trust when he was given permission by Ri Ta's own uncle to take over her in the middle of an operation. His success only leads to her envy, and the two's rivalry quickly ignites as a result, all while Ji Sang starts to uncover secrets about his family.

:Rookie actor Ahn Jae Hyun takes the lead role of Park Ji Sang, a pure blood vampire with a long list of medical achievements. He goes from volunteer work at Kochenia to becoming a team manager at Taemin Cancer Hospital, where he meets Yoo Ri Ta (Goo Hye Sun), an arrogant surgeon and niece of the hospital chairman.

In the first two episodes, there is tension between the surgeons, family secrets, a few vampire fights, and plenty of CGI effects, but did “Blood” manage to hook me into tuning in next week? Let’s find out by looking at the grading system.

YOU CAN VISIT .COM TO DOWNLOAD SERIES ENGLISH SUBBED ,,,,MP4 AND 3GP AVAILABLE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2015
IS THERE ANY ONE WHO CAB DESIGN A SIMPLE BANNER FOR .....
SIZE.....250 BY 250
728 BY 90 AND 160 BY 600...................URGENTLY IN NEED OF IT
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by blacqueen(f): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
pls house..where can i download kdrama full episodes without part. thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
blacqueen:

Go to www..com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
blacqueen:
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
I.LOVE.HEALER.

Hahha. Every character is so amazing. I'm not done, still at ep 19 but I'm glad I waited to enjoy this at one go instead of waiting week to week.

Ji Chang Wook really made me happy with his role here. So refreshing. And I loved the female lead, who was from Sungkunkwan Scandal. She's one of my top 5 Korean actresses. One of these days, I'll draw up a list of my top 5 of both male and female K-drama actors.

For now, downloading Hotel King, To the Beautiful You, My Girl, Gap Dong and Full House. They're all averaging 16 episodes each which is fine with me. I can then hope to go through them quickly. Trying to meet up with the likes of @kallmemrB who've seen a few hundred k-dramas grin

Hope everyone has a great week!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aida13:
I.LOVE.HEALER.

Hahha. Every character is so amazing. I'm not done, still at ep 19 but I'm glad I waited to enjoy this at one go instead of waiting week to week.

Ji Chang Wook really made me happy with his role here. So refreshing. And I loved the female lead, who was from Sungkunkwan Scandal. She's one of my top 5 Korean actresses. One of these days, I'll draw up a list of my top 5 of both male and female K-drama actors.

I'm glad you enjoyed Healer smiley. Park Min Young is a great actress, she's one of my top 3 fav actresses. Ha Ji Won and Moon Chae Won are the other two. Good luck with watching dramas and catching up with @KallmemrB. grin

And by the way, Hotel King has about 32 episodes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Atk01:

I'm glad you enjoyed Healer smiley. Park Min Young is a great actress, she's one of my top 3 fav actresses. Ha Ji Won and Moon Chae Won are the other two. Good luck with watching dramas and catching up with @KallmemrB. grin

And by the way, Hotel King has about 32 episodes.

Hotel King - ok, 32, not bad. I guess I'll skip it for now then. It was cued on my download list, once I finish with the final downloads of My Girl and To the Beautiful You.

Healer is the f-ing BOMB.

LOL. Shall we say, Ji Chang Wook can create chemistry even with a piece of wood grin grin ??

I like your fave actresses list! I have five that I really admire and will be happy to watch anything they bring out, in order of preference:

_ Ha Ji-Won (Empress Ki, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant)

_ Gianna Jun (You Who Came from the Stars)

_ Park Min-Young (Healer, Sungkunkwan Scandal)

_ Ku Hye-Sun (Angel Eyes, Blood, Boys Before Flowers)

_ Gong Hyo-Jin (Master's Sun, It's Ok that's Love. My surprise addition - she finally won me over and she's actually very lovely)

lol don't get me started on my fave K-drama male actors grin grin They're just few but I'll do a good 'feature' soon with pics and everything.

Definitely playing catch-up with all the K-drama veterans and watching as many good ones as I can grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:08am On Feb 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Aida13:

I like your fave actresses list! I have five that I really admire and will be happy to watch anything they bring out, in order of preference:

_ Gong Hyo-Jin (Master's Sun, It's Ok that's Love. My surprise addition - she finally won me over and she's actually very lovely)

lol don't get me started on my fave K-drama male actors grin grin They're just few but I'll do a good 'feature' soon with pics and everything.

Definitely playing catch-up with all the K-drama veterans and watching as many good ones as I can grin

I'm actually surprised at Gong Hyo Jin, as you didn't seem to like her at first. I can't wait to see your fav K actors list. Though I can bet Hyun Bin and Joo Sang Wook will be there grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Aida13:

Hotel King - ok, 32, not bad. I guess I'll skip it for now then. It was cued on my download list, once I finish with the final downloads of My Girl and To the Beautiful You.

Healer is the f-ing BOMB.

LOL. Shall we say, Ji Chang Wook can create chemistry even with a piece of wood grin grin ??

yeah,ji chang wook can have chemistry with anyone,thats why he is my favorite in empress ki. His chemistry with park min young exploded in healer especially their lovey dovey scenes. i love all the actresses you mentioned except ku hye sun. i watched bof because of lee min ho and kim bum. it seems overacting in dramas is her norm, coupled with weird facial expression. i have watched my girl and to the beautiful you but i prefer my girl. i havent watched hotel king.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2015
hilda90:

yeah,ji chang wook can have chemistry with anyone,thats why he is my favorite in empress ki. His chemistry with park min young exploded in healer especially their lovey dovey scenes. i love all the actresses you mentioned except ku hye sun. i watched bof because of lee min ho and kim bum. it seems overacting in dramas is her norm, coupled with weird facial expression. i have watched my girl and to the beautiful you but i prefer my girl. i havent watched hotel king.

YES!
Totally. Agree with you on Ji Chang Wook in Empress Ki. You'd never even remember they have an age gap that makes her his noona grin grin For a young man he knows how to make romance seem so real. In Warrior Baek Dong Soo, he was soo precious grin And in Healer he was just...ugh I wanted to just keep re-watching each lovey-dovey scene.

Ku Hye Sun - people complain about this woman but I absolutely LOVE HER. She has that face. I dunno. Cute, sexy and still cool. Loved her in Angel Eyes. Didn't even recognize her with the woman in Boys Before Flowers - though I haven't even watched up to 5 episodes. Will definitely go watch it to the end soon.

I'm looking forward to My Girl, all because of Lee Jun Ki grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Atk01:

I'm actually surprised at Gong Hyo Jin, as you didn't seem to like her at first. I can't wait to see your fav K actors list. Though I can bet Hyun Bin and Joo Sang Wook will be there grin grin

She looked really bad in the first few episodes of Master's Sun and I was thinking, what? Of all the female K-drama leads I've ever seen she looked like the most un-hot. But I saw that they made her look that way because of what she was going through with the ghosts. She looked cool much later. Also, in It's OK That's Love she wasn't bad. I fell for her acting mostly. She builds great chemistry.

Always number one on my list of K-drama leading men will be Lee Jun Ki grin grin OK, it's obvious I'm obsessed with this bae.

Surprise additions will include Lee Min Ho (I used to be indifferent to him but after Heirs, I'm a believer lol)

Also, the Hyun Bin in Secret Garden, the Joo Sang Wook in Birth of a Beauty and the So Ji Sub in Master's Sun - you see that with these guys I liked them in a certain role. So it's basically the 'characters' they played at that certain point that hooked me. Not saying I might be a die-hard fan per se.

Will definitely make time soon for my fave smexy dreamy K-drama male hotties soon. Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (2182) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.