Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981086 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Aida13 and Atk01 so u guys too listen to korean osts,i av lots of dem on my phone(just dat it has been stolen,if only d thief left my memory card and sim 4 me i would av been really happy) i av heirs,you're beautiful,ultimate audition,bbf,city hunter,my gf is a nine tailed fox,heart string etc and i also av super junior,girls day, girls generation and other korean artistes songs and music videos
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2015
kallmemrB:
morning....hows ur day going....

I think 1-2 sleeping pills will do the magic....its like there's a hammer on my head

With the android ipad why not try to stop all those background apps ..it will sa e u much mb anyway....some apps on andriod do daily updating which I annoying

So have a fun day .....,fighting!!!
the thing is so so annoying.tnks i will do dat, have a fun day too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
shokky24:
Aida13 and Atk01 so u guys too listen to korean osts,i av lots of dem on my phone(just dat it has been stolen,if only d thief left my memory card and sim 4 me i would av been really happy) i av heirs,you're beautiful,ultimate audition,bbf,city hunter,my gf is a nine tailed fox,heart string etc and i also av super junior,girls day, girls generation and other korean artistes songs and music videos
Ehya, that's why you should try to back up your files. I transfer my songs to my Tab whenever I download as well as pictures I like. That's why. When my memory card got bad, I could recover them on my new memory card.
I know one of Super Junior's songs- Mamacita.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Atk01:

Ehya, that's why you should try to back up your files. I transfer my songs to my Tab whenever I download as well as pictures I like. That's why. When my memory card got bad, I could recover them on my new memory card.
I know one of Super Junior's songs- Mamacita.

happy to see fellow super junior fans. my favorite song from them is "no other". i downloaded the video. they also have the best dancers. "you are beautiful "drama has the best ost among all dramas i watched, especially the song" lovely day" by park shin hye, i love that song so much. no drama will ever beat their ost, i loved the drama because of the ost.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
hilda90:

happy to see fellow super junior fans. my favorite song from them is "no other". i downloaded the video. they also have the best dancers. "you are beautiful "drama has the best ost among all dramas i watched, especially the song" lovely day" by park shin hye, i love that song so much. no drama will ever beat their ost, i loved the drama because of the ost.
Lol I'm not a super junior fan oo. I just liked that one song. I really don't want to be sucked into that Kpop of a thing.
My top 3 OSTs are; Boys over flowers, Secret and Empress Ki.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Atk01:

Lol I'm not a super junior fan oo. I just liked that one song. I really don't want to be sucked into that Kpop of a thing.
My top 3 OSTs are; Boys over flowers, Secret and Empress Ki.

i am not a kpop fan too, i find some of them childish because they consist of very young boys and girls. i only follow super junior cos their songs are interesting and they are matured. i also love bof ost, though i prefer you are beautiful ost.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
my best k-drama just ended.
waeeeee!
gonna miss healer,ji chang wook(stalking him on instagram).lol
will download d video with subs 2moro.
more grease to ur elbow .
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
ellab:
waeeeee!

wow, i am so sad it has ended. healer is the only drama i followed from beginning to the end, i even watched some episodes raw and later rewatched. the chemistry between ji chang wook and park min young was so great that sometimes you may think they were not acting. the chemistry between lee min ho and park min young was great in city hunter( they dated in real life) but with ji chang wook, it was better. they are my best otp followed by secret garden( ha ji won and hyun bin).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
ellab:
waeeeee!
Wow! I still have 5 more episodes to go. The chemistry between the lead couple was great, no wonder the also won best couple at the drama award. Lol. I hope Ji Chang Wook takes part in another drama this year.
Meanwhile, the drama taking over from healer is Blood and I hope the lead actor can 'carry' the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
shokky24:

Sorry about losing all those fabulous songs --- I usually try to back up just like Atk01 said. I know of those groups you mentioned but only from afar. Like most people, I'm only interested in K-POP as far as it involves a drama OST. Not really going to relate with a song without it coming from a drama. At least for now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Atk01:
@Aida13, I guess you quoted me and your comment was hidden.

Yes, looks like it. I made a comment just as I was getting banned by a spambot for like over 24 hours grin grin I could post on other threads though. I just said, I didn't know that Ailee song from Secret Garden. I thought I knew all the songs there but I'll search for the one you mentioned. I definitely download OSTs that stand out for me in a drama. I have some from as far as my first K-drama eg Arang and the Magistrate, Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Gu Family Book and Sword and Flower. I don't know why but the music is very soothing. The Korean language itself is great to listen to when they speak it. Lol I'm known to fall asleep listening/watching a K-drama. It's freaky I know grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
kallmemrB:

I understand what u mean by not enough apps for windows phone but they are trying to expand their store..honestly am madly in love with my new phone...its all I want in one phone...

IPad for music,gaming and stuffs throw that iPod out lol..

Wow that Samsung is kinda new,hope the performance is equal to the hype cos I heard alot abt the new samsung

I don't think I can be entice by blackberry again cos the phone truely sucks...now BBM is everywhere so like of bold,curve and torch can go into extinction lol ...i heard the z10,q10 series are pretty amazing though

If u want the best experience for apps on both android and windows then I would advice u to check out the windows phone app..the likes of facebook app,Bbm app,instagram,twitter,other social apps makes android look like bullcrap...but android has lots and lots of apps though most are fake anyway

What are u watching tonight,have fun

Yes, the Samsung A series is new, say December 2014. I've always wanted a Samsung, especially the S series but the plastic put me off. Once I saw the A5 I was in love lol. Total metal, sleek and white with freaking cool screen resolution. Everything looks so HD on my screen.

I love me some Blackberry, I won't lie. I would have gone for the Blackberry Passport but I need some apps I can only get on Android Google Play.

Throw out my iPod? As if! Lol. It's a pity we're stuck with listening to music on our phones and iPads. With my iPod I can focus on just the music and videos, while my phones can rest and just be phones, not music players grin grin Trust me I don't carry them all around mind you. I'm not the showy type. Most of them stay home where it's safe lmao.

I love the new Microsoft Windows phones I'm seeing now...so I know how you feel especially since I have the Nokia X2. It's just that the experience is not so awesome for me. There's nothing like an iPad or other tablets. They really have their good use and I enjoy watching my dramas on there. I just lay back and prop my iPad on my knees and enjoy. Lappy is just for work and main browsing.

Still watching Girlfriend is a Gumiho. Now it's getting annoying (at episode 14) grin grin But I must finish watching it, and then finish It's OK that's Love.

How have you been tho? I missed not being able to post here for like 24 hours. What was that about, sef? The bot banned me for a reply I made to shokky24's comment where she wrote some Hangul.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aida13:

Yes, looks like it. I made a comment just as I was getting banned by a spambot for like over 24 hours grin grin I could post on other threads though. I just said, I didn't know that Ailee song from Secret Garden. I thought I knew all the songs there but I'll search for the one you mentioned. I definitely download OSTs that stand out for me in a drama. I have some from as far as my first K-drama eg Arang and the Magistrate, Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Gu Family Book and Sword and Flower. I don't know why but the music is very soothing. The Korean language itself is great to listen to when they speak it. Lol I'm known to fall asleep listening/watching a K-drama. It's freaky I know grin grin

Welcome back from spambot vacation, lol. The Ailee song is from Secret/ Secret Love, not Secret Garden. They are two very different dramas. smiley
You think listening to K songs and falling asleep is freaky too, right? I do fall asleep with my earpiece in my ears listening to my K playlist. Apart from blasting them songs around the house and annoying my mum who asks me why I listen to them when I don't even understand the language. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Is it just me or has Aida13 been banned by spambot again?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2015
@Aida 13
@atk01
hope you see this mention---yes I was banned
AGAIN while trying to write the SAME post I
wrote to you that day smh. Devil is at work
Check out the video below, sometimes this is
how I enjoy my K-drama osts where I can sing
along with the lyrics while seeing the
translations - so I understand what the heck
they're saying grin grin
Lmao @ Devil is at work.
Sometimes, depending on the site you download from, the songs come with lyrics so you can follow- except most times the lyrics are in Hangul! That song you sent, the lyrics are in Hangul on my Tab. The only English there was 'You are my destiny... You are my everything' lol. Do you know that it won best OST at 4 different awards? The song is really nice. There is another LYn song I love; Back in time from Moon Embracing the sun OST. It's one of my favourites, and coincidentally, the two dramas have the same lead actor Kim Soo Hyun.
Have a great day today! smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2015
hilda90:

wow, i am so sad it has ended. healer is the only drama i followed from beginning to the end, i even watched some episodes raw and later rewatched. the chemistry between ji chang wook and park min young was so great that sometimes you may think they were not acting. the chemistry between lee min ho and park min young was great in city hunter( they dated in real life) but with ji chang wook, it was better. they are my best otp followed by secret garden( ha ji won and hyun bin).

omo,I thought I was alone in dis. Their scenes are so real..I wont call dat acting o..lailai.
I want them to date in real LIFE(there r rumors already dat dey r dating secretly.if it's true,I support dem).
PMY's relationship with LMH led to a serious scandal dat almost tarnished her image.LMH fans are so cray Cray. I wish dem d best.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Atk01:

Wow! I still have 5 more episodes to go. The chemistry between the lead couple was great, no wonder the also won best couple at the drama award. Lol. I hope Ji Chang Wook takes part in another drama this year.
Meanwhile, the drama taking over from healer is Blood and I hope the lead actor can 'carry' the drama.

I hope he does anoda drama before he enlists for d army later dis year.
that their enlisting sef get as e be.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2015
continues playing healer's OST(eternal love-MLRT and I ll protect u -JCW) whIle waiting for soju to upload final episode.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Aida13:

Yes, the Samsung A series is new, say December 2014. I've always wanted a Samsung, especially the S series but the plastic put me off. Once I saw the A5 I was in love lol. Total metal, sleek and white with freaking cool screen resolution. Everything looks so HD on my screen.

I love me some Blackberry, I won't lie. I would have gone for the Blackberry Passport but I need some apps I can only get on Android Google Play.

Throw out my iPod? As if! Lol. It's a pity we're stuck with listening to music on our phones and iPads. With my iPod I can focus on just the music and videos, while my phones can rest and just be phones, not music players grin grin Trust me I don't carry them all around mind you. I'm not the showy type. Most of them stay home where it's safe lmao.

I love the new Microsoft Windows phones I'm seeing now...so I know how you feel especially since I have the Nokia X2. It's just that the experience is not so awesome for me. There's nothing like an iPad or other tablets. They really have their good use and I enjoy watching my dramas on there. I just lay back and prop my iPad on my knees and enjoy. Lappy is just for work and main browsing.

Still watching Girlfriend is a Gumiho. Now it's getting annoying (at episode 14) grin grin But I must finish watching it, and then finish It's OK that's Love.

How have you been tho? I missed not being able to post here for like 24 hours. What was that about, sef? The bot banned me for a reply I made to shokky24's comment where she wrote some Hangul.

Goodmornin,how are u,how was ur night.....

In maZe voice **welcome Back**

I have been banned times without number that am now used to it....that was why I open this second account...have been on NL since 2008 so I know the screw ups

I couldn't join in the ladies talks ...it was all abt ost so I kinda gave u guys the floor for a whole day....u,shokky24,atk01 were displaying and flaunting ur OST archive....though I downloaded some a while back but it didn't really soothe my soul....although its great to hear them in dramas but Its kinda boring in mp3

Hows work and ur project going.....having multiple gadget I great but its not meant for peeps like me...have misplace like 5-6phones...am not sure if stolen or misplace myself...so I cant use more than 2 gadget at a time and all those tablet ain't really thing....it took me a while before deciding to buy a phablet cos my pocket is the safest place I know so any stuff that cant enter my pocket is not safe.....carrying my tablet anywhere I go seems like work to me and am not a fan of backpack

I just downloaded shine or go crazy eps 7...i couldn't download eps 8 this morning cos my dead lappy was acting up ....I freaking tired of healer...but the sypnosis of fools love seems kinda funny

What are ur plans for today.....have fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Atk01:
@Aida 13
Lmao @ Devil is at work.
Sometimes, depending on the site you download from, the songs come with lyrics so you can follow- except most times the lyrics are in Hangul! That song you sent, the lyrics are in Hangul on my Tab. The only English there was 'You are my destiny... You are my everything' lol. Do you know that it won best OST at 4 different awards? The song is really nice. There is another LYn song I love; Back in time from Moon Embracing the sun OST. It's one of my favourites, and coincidentally, the two dramas have the same lead actor Kim Soo Hyun.
Have a great day today! smiley

Sup aghassi..how was ur night,I hope u slept well.....

Seems ur really into OST...have fun in school today....remember all books no fun makes atk a geek lol

Have a fun day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2015
ellab:
continues playing healer's OST(eternal love-MLRT and I ll protect u -JCW) whIle waiting for soju to upload final episode.

Hi ellab....Good morning hope ur night was great..have u tried shine or Go crazy......its on .com its pretty amazing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2015
ellab:

I hope he does anoda drama before he enlists for d army later dis year.
that their enlisting sef get as e be.
Lol. Enlisting, just like NYSC.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2015
ellab:
Healer OST is pretty amazing!
Oh! My love, I'm all yours
And there will never be another one 'cos I'm eternally yours
My heart's aflame, and it's burning in your name... Bestest line ever!

Episode 20 is up on .

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:

Sup aghassi..how was ur night,I hope u slept well.....

Seems ur really into OST...have fun in school today....remember all books no fun makes atk a geek lol

Have a fun day
Good morning ahjussi, yeah I slept well.
After drama, my next best thing is OST.
Then food- I want to eat those delicious looking food I see in dramas. Kimchi, ramen, sea weed soup etc.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Atk01:

Good morning ahjussi, yeah I slept well.
After drama, my next best thing is OST.
Then food- I want to eat those delicious looking food I see in dramas. Kimchi, ramen, sea weed soup etc.

Damn u got me on this kimchi,ramen and especially those stick-foods they sell on foodstand.....i love the way they fry their beef....

With the rate some eat I wonder why they are not fat...dont let that small bowl of rice deceive u,all those their side dishes are much
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:

Damn u got me on this kimchi,ramen and especially those stick-foods they sell on foodstand.....i love the way they fry their beef....

With the rate some eat I wonder why they are not fat...dont let that small bowl of rice deceive u,all those their side dishes are much
My mum always says don't watch a kdrama eating scene - especially those ones that the whole family is together- when you're hungry.
I have to visit Korea, if not for anything, to eat!!!! And wrap my beef in lettuce before saying 'aahh' and munching the entire wrap. grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Atk01:

My mum always says don't watch a kdrama eating scene - especially those ones that the whole family is together- when you're hungry.
I have to visit Korea, if not for anything, to eat!!!! And wrap my beef in lettuce before saying 'aahh' and munching the entire wrap. grin grin

Aigooo.....u got my mouth watery withe mention of beef wrap with lettuce......dont worry we shall visit together....

Hows ur day goin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:

Hi ellab....Good morning hope ur night was great..have u tried shine or Go crazy......its on .com its pretty amazing

I watch it too. not really a fan of sageuks but so far it has caught ma interest just cuz it's jang hyuk.
empress ki and faith gat me too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:

Aigooo.....u got my mouth watery withe mention of beef wrap with lettuce......dont worry we shall visit together....

Hows ur day goin
Ok. My day is going pretty well, and yours?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Atk01:

Ok. My day is going pretty well, and yours?
kinda ok....just a bit slow....i wanna try locate an office with free WiFi...wanna do some stuff on phone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
@Aida13
@atk01
Whoa if u watch it on ur tablet it will never show
the English lyrics. Try browsing that page on ur
phone or PC and the English subtitles will show.
I get that same issue viewing any subtitled
video on my iPad.
I'm banned from the K-drama thread till around
11 pm today lol sad face :-(
Wow! Why does that spambot like sending you on 24hr vacations? Lol
That has happened twice when you tried to quote me. Maybe you shouldn't quote my posts again, just comment on the thread normally and give me a mention. I hope that helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.