Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994606 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
@Aida 13
@atk01
Nah I still think it's the content of my comment
- it was the second time I was trying to make
that particular comment and for the 2nd time
got banned. Something in the composition of
the words must be ticking the spambot off lol.
Well, if you say so. I wish you safe journey on your way back from spambot island. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Atk01:
@Aida 13

Well, if you say so. I wish you safe journey on your way back from spambot island. cheesy

And I'm baaaaack

Lol thanks. Soo weird with the spambot on my case in the past 72 hours. I checked out the post again and couldn't figure out what was spammy about it. Oh well. It's good to be free to post anywhere I like now.

Hey, you guys should check out this YouTube video, about the Korean hot pot. Like a huge pot of seafood and it's really cool. I wish I was in the US to try this, or better still the real thing in Korea. I'm going to need to have a few pals to join me cos it's kinda huge. So I'll be enlisting you guys when the time comes grin grin grin Or if anyone knows any Korean restaurant in Nigeria please please let me know. I need to taste that kimchi for starters, then udon grin grin and of course the famous ramen they make in those cups and eat in the shop grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mSPO1v5LXw
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aida13:

And I'm baaaaack

Lol thanks. Soo weird with the spambot on my case in the past 72 hours. I checked out the post again and couldn't figure out what was spammy about it. Oh well. It's good to be free to post anywhere I like now.

Hey, you guys should check out this YouTube video, about the Korean hot pot. Like a huge pot of seafood and it's really cool. I wish I was in the US to try this, or better still the real thing in Korea. I'm going to need to have a few pals to join me cos it's kinda huge. So I'll be enlisting you guys when the time comes grin grin grin Or if anyone knows any Korean restaurant in Nigeria please please let me know. I need to taste that kimchi for starters, then udon grin grin and of course the famous ramen they make in those cups and eat in the shop grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mSPO1v5LXw

Welcome back.....miss u so much..
.oooo hahahahaha lol cheesy grin gringrin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aida13:

And I'm baaaaack

Welcome back. KallmemrB and I were discussing Korean foods today, their foods are so colourful and I'm sure they taste great.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Atk01:

Welcome back. KallmemrB and I were discussing Korean foods today, their foods are so colourful and I'm sure they taste great.
can't stop loving koreans
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:

Welcome back.....miss u so much..
.oooo hahahahaha lol cheesy grin gringrin

Yeahhh laugh at my pain grin grin

lol meanwhile I was busy finding out about that new So Ji Sub web drama for you angry angry

That guy in Master's Sun - So Ji Sub - I realized he was that guy they call G-Sonic, a rapper and hip hop guy lol. I can't even. In Master's Sun he was so cool, cold and serious. Never knew he was a hiphop head grin

His latest drama known as One Sunny Day, is available from Live TV. Like I said it's just a web drama and you won't find it in any of those well known sites. I got a few episodes off YouTube, tried to watch it but the subtitles were missing. And I can't sit and be watching on YouTube. But I'll try your VLC idea and see how it goes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Atk01:

Watching them eat on those K-dramas is so painful sometimes grin grin The way they stuff a spoon of rice in their mouth then add the fish, meat or condiments into their mouth. Also the way they have fire heating at their tables, and then have this grill on top which means the food keeps cooking while they dine...wow. Like me, I love food hot and I like the idea you can keep your foot at the same temperature all through the meal.

Found out there's a Korean restaurant in Victoria Island. Hmm only heaven knows how much that would cost to eat there grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aida13:

Watching them eat on those K-dramas is so painful sometimes grin grin The way they stuff a spoon of rice in their mouth then add the fish, meat or condiments into their mouth. Also the way they have fire heating at their tables, and then have this grill on top which means the food keeps cooking while they dine...wow. Like me, I love food hot and I like the idea you can keep your foot at the same temperature all through the meal.

Found out there's a Korean restaurant in Victoria Island. Hmm only heaven knows how much that would cost to eat there grin grin
don't think is upto 5k.....
Sorry abt my joke ,never knew u were busy with my request...glad ur back aida

Well I wanna go to sleep,kinda tired though

Have a lovely night....dream of me lol

@atk01 u too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Where on earth is my @shokky23 girl
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aida13:

*in Martin Luther's voice* I have a dream that we will be able to eat Korean food very soon. smiley
Goodnight, and hope spambot doesn't send you on a trip anytime soon.grincheesy

@KallmemrB, goodnight to you too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Atk01:

*in Martin Luther's voice* I have a dream that we will be able to eat Korean food very soon. smiley

It's definitely a good dream----lol. Goodnight!

kallmemrB:
Where on earth is my @shokky23 girl

Gdnight and sorry, not sorry - will be dreaming about some hot Korean side dishes to have with my mixed rice....hahhaa takia
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Aida13:

It's definitely a good dream----lol. Goodnight!

Gdnight and sorry, not sorry - will be dreaming about some hot Korean side dishes to have with my mixed rice....hahhaa takia

Good morning hope ur night was great.....I hope u didn't eat Korean foods in ur dreams cos that ain't good

Have a fun day....dont overwork urself....thanks for the drama name
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2015
Atk01:

Gm atk,,hope ur nigh was great....have fun in skul 2day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by obaayo2: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
HELLO GUYS,I NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATION OF A LOCAL KOREAN MOVIE.ANY TYPE COS I'VE WATCHED MOST.I'LL APPRECIATE YOUR OPINIONS,ESPECIALLY ON MOVIES WITH THE GOGURYEO HISTORY. THANKS
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
obaayo2:
HELLO GUYS,I NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATION OF A LOCAL KOREAN MOVIE.ANY TYPE COS I'VE WATCHED MOST.I'LL APPRECIATE YOUR OPINIONS,ESPECIALLY ON MOVIES WITH THE GOGURYEO HISTORY. THANKS
Empress Ki
Jeong Do Jeon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by obaayo2: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Atk01:

Empress Ki
Jeong Do Jeon.
seen empress ki will try the other one..thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by obaayo2: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Atk01:

Empress Ki
Jeong Do Jeon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
obaayo2:

Rooftop prince
Joseon gunman
When then moon embrace the sun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by obaayo2: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
kallmemrB:

Rooftop prince
Joseon gunman
When then moon embrace the sun
dont like joseon gunman..will try d rest.tanx alot
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
obaayo2:

Sword and Flower aka Blade and Petal - was based on the Goguryeo history. It's one of my fave dramas too. You should check it out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
kallmemrB:

Good morning hope ur night was great.....I hope u didn't eat Korean foods in ur dreams cos that ain't good

Have a fun day....dont overwork urself....thanks for the drama name

hi, how was your day? Didn't eat any food in the dream ooooo abeg grin grin

Finished watching Girlfriend is a gumiho. Now on episode 15-16 of It's OK that's Love. Such a touching drama, reminds me of so many other dramas I've watched lately like Master's Sun and especially Angel Eyes. Looking forward to watching That Winter The Wind Blows, soon.

Maybe also catch up on finally finishing Pinocchio, Valid Love, King's Face and all those other dramas I started but haven't finished yet.

So what have you been up to and any interesting dramas caught your fancy lately? Apart from Shine or Go Crazy grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok, anyone who hasn't started watching Kill me, Heal me is really missing a lot!
Ji sung's acting is superb! It's not easy acting out 7 different personalities and doing it well. Plus he's got great chemistry with his leading lady- they were together in Secret/ Secret Love as well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Aida13:

hi, how was your day? Didn't eat any food in the dream ooooo abeg grin grin

Finished watching Girlfriend is a gumiho. Now on episode 15-16 of It's OK that's Love. Such a touching drama, reminds me of so many other dramas I've watched lately like Master's Sun and especially Angel Eyes. Looking forward to watching That Winter The Wind Blows, soon.

Maybe also catch up on finally finishing Pinocchio, Valid Love, King's Face and all those other dramas I started but haven't finished yet.

So what have you been up to and any interesting dramas caught your fancy lately? Apart from Shine or Go Crazy grin
Sup Aida...just joking with the foodstuff...hope ur day was fun

I haven't watch kdrama in a week or so

Try to download John Wick the movie is really great,u gonna love. It.....

What u bin doinng allday,hope u had fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by obaayo2: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Aida13:

Sword and Flower aka Blade and Petal - was based on the Goguryeo history. It's one of my fave dramas too. You should check it out.

ive seen it..i love it...i love goguryeo history dramas... u have More?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:29am On Feb 13, 2015
obaayo2:
ive seen it..i love it...i love goguryeo history dramas... u have More?

None that I can remember now...the Goguryeo era isn't as popular as the others, such as the Joseon era which most historical k-dramas are based on. I'll look out for them from now on and let you know when I find any good Goguryeo dramas smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2015
kallmemrB:

Sup Aida...just joking with the foodstuff...hope ur day was fun

I haven't watch kdrama in a week or so

Try to download John Wick the movie is really great,u gonna love. It.....

What u bin doinng allday,hope u had fun

All day, it's been so-so, nothing to write home about grin grin Downloaded John Wick soon after it came out on the site. No time to watch any movies. Instead I watch bite-size episodes of my fave k-drama. Just finished It's OK That's Love. I'm just drained right now. So much emotional energy invested in these dramas I watch. Taking a break from them though is NOT an option. grin grin Will try though. It's getting to be too much of an addiction. The only thing I can do to wean myself is watch some episodes of those Kardashians. grin grin

I'm sure you're snoring by now, sleep tight ttyl anyeong!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Atk01:
Ok, anyone who hasn't started watching Kill me, Heal me is really missing a lot!
Ji sung's acting is superb! It's not easy acting out 7 different personalities and doing it well. Plus he's got great chemistry with his leading lady- they were together in Secret/ Secret Love as well.

I didn't like him in Great Seer - he was really underwhelming. He just doesn't have that WOW factor for me like most leading K-drama males have. He's no Lee Min Ho that's for sure grin grin I feel bad to discriminate, so I'll try to watch him again. KMHM seems popular, since the lead actor is a fan favorite as well. Will check out a few episodes soon.

Lol by the way thanks for cheering me up during my double-slam ban periods. Though basically both times it was ur fault (since I was trying to reply you when I got banned angry angry grin grin)

Will give my feedback on Kill Me Heal Me once I've tried it.

anyeong!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Aida13:

I didn't like him in Great Seer - he was really underwhelming. He just doesn't have that WOW factor for me like most leading K-drama males have. He's no Lee Min Ho that's for sure grin grin I feel bad to discriminate, so I'll try to watch him again. KMHM seems popular, since the lead actor is a fan favorite as well. Will check out a few episodes soon.

Lol by the way thanks for cheering me up during my double-slam ban periods. Though basically both times it was ur fault (since I was trying to reply you when I got banned angry angry grin grin)

anyeong!!
Lmao.
KMHM has the highest ratings in its time slot, plus it's refreshingly different. I hope you enjoy it, and try to like Ji Sung as well. He's one of my best actors. embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aida13:

All day, it's been so-so, nothing to write home about grin grin Downloaded John Wick soon after it came out on the site. No time to watch any movies. Instead I watch bite-size episodes of my fave k-drama. Just finished It's OK That's Love. I'm just drained right now. So much emotional energy invested in these dramas I watch. Taking a break from them though is NOT an option. grin grin Will try though. It's getting to be too much of an addiction. The only thing I can do to wean myself is watch some episodes of those Kardashians. grin grin

I'm sure you're snoring by now, sleep tight ttyl anyeong!!

Hi aida,
How are you,hows ur day going.......

The john wick movie is full of action and killings

Ji sung is a great actor,I haven't watch Kill me Heal me yet cos am kinda bored of kdrama and movies for now

Hmmmmm....Val is coming up I have no val,I hope all the ladies in this group can be my val
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aida13:

anyeong!!

i watched ji sung in protect the boss drama and ended up rooting for the second lead, jae joong.it seems he was overacting in the drama though the drama is so funny.it seems lee min ho is used as a standard for judging other k actors,lol i wanted to hate lee min ho so bad cos he is everywhere and it looks like he is overshadowing other k actors and his fans are everywhere, but who am i kidding? i am still waiting for his drama this year. i love charismatic actors like won bin, ji chang wook and hyun bin,but you can never ignore lee min ho. i remember when heirs was airing and people were bashing the drama, but they ended up watching all episodes. it was the most commented drama on dramabeans that year. boy got overflowing charisma, he may not be the best actor but he got what attracts people.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
hilda90:

i watched ji sung in protect the boss drama and ended up rooting for the second lead, jae joong.it seems he was overacting in the drama though the drama is so funny.it seems lee min ho is used as a standard for judging other k actors,lol i wanted to hate lee min ho so bad cos he is everywhere and it looks like he is overshadowing other k actors and his fans are everywhere, but who am i kidding? i am still waiting for his drama this year. i love charismatic actors like won bin, ji chang wook and hyun bin,but you can never ignore lee min ho. i remember when heirs was airing and people were bashing the drama, but they ended up watching all episodes. it was the most commented drama on dramabeans that year. boy got overflowing charisma, he may not be the best actor but he got what attracts people.
I was also shipping for Kim Jae Joong and the lead female in Protect the boss. Though I like Ji Sung, I'm a bigger fan of KJJ. I'm not so big on Lee Min Ho. If I'm counting my top ten K actors, he's number 10.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by obaayo2: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aida13:

None that I can remember now...the Goguryeo era isn't as popular as the others, such as the Joseon era which most historical k-dramas are based on. I'll look out for them from now on and let you know when I find any good Goguryeo dramas smiley
tanx alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.