Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994478 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Atk01:

I was also shipping for Kim Jae Joong and the lead female in Protect the boss. Though I like Ji Sung, I'm a bigger fan of KJJ. I'm not so big on Lee Min Ho. If I'm counting my top ten K actors, he's number 10.

i am also a big fan of jae joong. i loved him in triangle though i dont watch his latest drama spy, maybe will try it later. yeah, lee min ho is one of my favorite actors. i love the boy anyway, same with hyun bin and ji chang wook.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
hilda90:

i watched ji sung in protect the boss drama and ended up rooting for the second lead, jae joong.it seems he was overacting in the drama though the drama is so funny.it seems lee min ho is used as a standard for judging other k actors,lol i wanted to hate lee min ho so bad cos he is everywhere and it looks like he is overshadowing other k actors and his fans are everywhere, but who am i kidding? i am still waiting for his drama this year. i love charismatic actors like won bin, ji chang wook and hyun bin,but you can never ignore lee min ho. i remember when heirs was airing and people were bashing the drama, but they ended up watching all episodes. it was the most commented drama on dramabeans that year. boy got overflowing charisma, he may not be the best actor but he got what attracts people.

I LOVED Lee Min Ho in Heirs omg. That's one of my fave dramas. I can't believe I let the reviews hold me back from watching it for so long.

U'll be surprised, he's only been in a few dramas yet, he's got a massive fan base. All the other male leads u mentioned, I love. Ji Sung is not my cup of tea really. I respect the impact he has on his own fans though.

U used the right word indeed: Charistmatic. Lee Min Ho has that 110%. I used to be like, what's so special about him. I just liked how he was portrayed in Heirs. Now I decided to go back, try and finish Boys Over Flowers and Faith, both which I dropped after 2-3 episodes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Val's Day Everyone grin

Will be spending mine in church, so many fun programs to keep couples out of trouble today grin

@kallmemrB no vex, I thought I replied u but I guess it didn't go (was using my fone then) I'm sure as per ur Vals here I'll be no. 4 or 5 in the line lmaoo grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Aida13:
p Val's Day Everyone grin

Will be spending mine in church, so many fun programsd to keep couples out of trouble today grin

@kallmemrB no vex, I thought I replied u but I guess it didn't go (was using my fone then) I'm sure as per ur Vals here I'll be no. 4 or 5 in the line lmaoo grin

Good morning....make sure u have fun and mingle and also remember us in prayers

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Aida13:

I LOVED Lee Min Ho in Heirs omg. That's one of my fave dramas. I can't believe I let the reviews hold me back from watching it for so long.

U'll be surprised, he's only been in a few dramas yet, he's got a massive fan base. All the other male leads u mentioned, I love. Ji Sung is not my cup of tea really. I respect the impact he has on his own fans though.

U used the right word indeed: Charistmatic. Lee Min Ho has that 110%. I used to be like, what's so special about him. I just liked how he was portrayed in Heirs. Now I decided to go back, try and finish Boys Over Flowers and Faith, both which I dropped after 2-3 episodes.
that guy is just ok...not a great actor though....likes of Eric,Jisung and Seung Gi are better than him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ya! Ch'in-gu! ( Hey! Friends)
Pyŏl-li-ri ŏp-ssŭ-shŏ-ssŏ-yo?( What's new?)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
@ please d dropbox link u gave is not working
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
temmytopsy1:
@ please d dropbox link u gave is not working
fixed,,,,
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello everybody,
Hope you're feeling fine?
I just want to make you happy,
Hope you're feeling, really feeling,
Hope you're feeling fine?

Lol. Good evening K friends, how was the Val?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TiffanyJ(f): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
post=30150457:

king's heart of king 2 heart

DOWNLOAD HERE @ http://www..com/2014/04/king-2-heart.html
Good afternoon oga, I still can download this series, I tried several time, the funniest thing is that there is nothing like download in this site, please look into it again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Plz I need the link 2 download boys before flower season 3.Tnx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Good afternoon oga, I still can download this series, I tried several time, the funniest thing is that there is nothing like download in this site, please look into it again. Thanks
all you have to do is just to download each episode.............click on episode 01 to 20 to download ,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Whatsapping every one, enjoying model with its okay that's love
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hottestdaniel(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Download ‎KILLMEHEALME‬ ‪‎KOREANDRAMA‬ 1-14 updated still ongoing here http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/01/kill-me-heal-me.html

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Where is everybody? @Aida13, KallmemrB, Shokky24, Hilda90... Have you all traveled to Korea
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Atk01:
Where is everybody? @Aida13, KallmemrB, Shokky24, Hilda90... Have you all traveled to Korea
sup atk01 ...how u doing, its been a while.hows skul....sorry been kinda busy but sometimes on NL though.....dont worry we gonna talk 2mao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:57am On Feb 21, 2015
@Atk01

What's popping??
That Korea trip thing is still but a dream lmao but I'm consoling myself with some Healer/Jekyll&Hyde episodes ATM.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aida13:
@Atk01

What's popping??
That Korea trip thing is still but a dream lmao but I'm consoling myself with some Healer/Jekyll&Hyde episodes ATM.

whats up, i have finished watching healer.i heard jekyll &hyde is boring.is it really interesting? i like the lead actor though
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:

lol, i will like to travel to korea, but no money to foot the bill. which drama are u watching now?i finished its okay thats love several days ago.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aida13:
@Atk01

What's popping??
I'm cool, you? I just watched the last episode of the Kings face, and I'm almost through with Healer as well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
hilda90:

lol, i will like to travel to korea, but no money to foot the bill. which drama are u watching now?i finished its okay thats love several days ago.
I'm watching Kill Me Heal Me, Spy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
hilda90:

whats up, i have finished watching healer.i heard jekyll &hyde is boring.is it really interesting? i like the lead actor though

Hey smiley People are complaining of Jekyll Hyde...I'm in ep 04 and it's somehow slow. Not really happy with the set-up but I'm a fan of the two leads, so I'll keep watching.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:

I'm cool, you? I just watched the last episode of the Kings face, and I'm almost through with Healer as well.

Ahh King's Face...wow I dropped it after ep 05, the female lead was annoying me. Even tho I'm nuts for historical dramas somehow this one lost me -_- lol

Healer is OK, the storyline is very nice. Just that it gets slow for me. At ep 11 and it's not bad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aida13:

Ahh King's Face...wow I dropped it after ep 05, the female lead was annoying me. Even tho I'm nuts for historical dramas somehow this one lost me -_- lol

Healer is OK, the storyline is very nice. Just that it gets slow for me. At ep 11 and it's not bad.
I agree, the female lead wasn't quite 'catchy'- I dunno the adjective to use- but I kept on watching the drama. I missed a few episodes though, but I made sure to end it.
Healer is fantastic. One of my fav characters is Healer's Ahjumma, I nicknamed her 'the dirty woman' because of her appearance. But on a few occasions, she cleaned up nicely.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:

I'm watching Kill Me Heal Me, Spy.

ok, i want to watch blood but i dont like ku hye sun, her acting annoys me. i heard that her character is annoying in blood. is it just me or it seems that recent korean dramas are boring. the only ones i enjoyed are healer and its okay thats love, others are so boring. i will stick to old ones for now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:

I agree, the female lead wasn't quite 'catchy'- I dunno the adjective to use- but I kept on watching the drama. I missed a few episodes though, but I made sure to end it.
Healer is fantastic. One of my fav characters is Healer's Ahjumma, I nicknamed her 'the dirty woman' because of her appearance. But on a few occasions, she cleaned up nicely.

Yes I love dat Ahjumma lol
In all her dramas she stands out (I've seen her in Heirs, It's Ok that's Love, Master's Sun. Wow so many grin)
All she does in Healer is look trashy and make kimbap (sushi roll) all day lmaoo but yes, she cleans up good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aida13:

Hey smiley People are complaining of Jekyll Hyde...I'm in ep 04 and it's somehow slow. Not really happy with the set-up but I'm a fan of the two leads, so I'll keep watching.

it seems i will skip it, i like the lead actor but i dont think i can stand the weak storyline. i skip dramas that have weak storyline even if i like the actors. i havent watched lee min ho 's faith becos i didnt like it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
hilda90:

ok, i want to watch blood but i dont like ku hye sun, her acting annoys me. i heard that her character is annoying in blood. is just me or it seems that recent korean dramas are boring. the only ones i enjoyed are healer and its okay thats love, others are so boring. i will stick to old ones for now.

Wow u are soo right, I thought I was the only one that thinks these new dramas just don't have that "it's a bomb" factor. Maybe later in 2015...who knows.

I'm dreaming of a breakout drama similar to Empress Ki and My Love From Another Star. Fingers crossed, one of the studios will achieve that feat.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
hilda90:

it seems i will skip it, i like the lead actor but i dont think i can stand the weak storyline. i skip dramas that have weak storyline even if i like the actors. i havent watched lee min ho 's faith becos i didnt like it.

U are so on point with Faith. That was my first Lee Min Ho drama and after 3 episodes I dropped it.

Hyun Bin is cool but his acting seems off this time - esp when he plays Hyde. Fans say his smiling face looks scary grin like too forced. Weak storyline, low chemistry with the leads---I'm not happy at all with these latest dramas but what can one do lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aida13:

Yes I love dat Ahjumma lol
In all her dramas she stands out (I've seen her in Heirs, It's Ok that's Love, Master's Sun. Wow so many grin)
All she does in Healer is look trashy and make kimbap (sushi roll) all day lmaoo but yes, she cleans up good.
Plus Baby Faced Beauty, I Miss You (I hate this drama) and wasn't she Park Min Young's mother in Sunkyunkwan Scandal? She's a good actress.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
@Hilda90 and Aida13, maybe because the year is just starting that's why the ongoing dramas are slow. I hope that at least by April, new and awesome dramas are brought to our screens.
I want to see the likes of Kim Soo Hyun (from love from the stars),
Jin Yi Han (from Empress Ki- Tal Tal) love his voice, lol.
Ha Ji Won
Moon Chae Won (Dr. Cha from Good Doctor) love this girl so much. Etc

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atk01:

Plus Baby Faced Beauty, I Miss You (I hate this drama) and wasn't she Park Min Young's mother in Sunkyunkwan Scandal? She's a good actress.

Wow so she was (in Sunkyunkwan Scandal). I see she gets some really powerful roles - always linked to either the male or female lead.

I haven't seen Baby Faced Beauty or I Miss U. I have I Miss U waiting on my PC to watch. I read in one review that it was a hot mess lol. Wasn't happy to see that but I will still check it out because of the male lead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.