Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961581 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
dimplecakes:
Good evening everyone.

Pls , can you help me upload (feast of the gods) on your site. It's very urgent. I will be glad if my request is granted. Thank you.

urgent?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
post=32141933:

urgent?

Lol.. ...don't mind me. But I really need the movie.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote
author=hilda90 post=32123199]

City hunter was the second kdrama i watched. i like both city hunter
and healer. i like the action part of city hunter more than healer and
the romantic part of healer more than city hunter. each has its own
fault. May i remind you that city hunter ending was also rushed. One
man's food is another man's poison,lol.[/quote]
well i think u guys are overating the drama,it was ok but not like the
way u guys are overating it,jcw action scene is not to my liking,he's
good as park bong soon but not as healer,if LMH or even ha ji won should
act the healer part den it would av been better..... the love scene?which
love scene,didn't u see lee yoon sung and kim nana's love ,i like
dat..too much love spoils the show cos it's actually based on action....
when we talking of faults if city hunter has 1, healer has 10...
city hunter's ending was ok,the only thing left is for him,his mom and
kim nana to leave the country and live happily...when i watched healer's
ending i was telling my sis dat maybe dats not all..i was expecting
more ,cos i still av a lot to add to it, the ending sucks
which tasteless food is dat lol

so don't dare compare snail to lion
don't compare city hunter to healer
i watched it with remote in my hand ,forwarding useless scenes lol
u hear me so
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Aida13
post=32129471:

Happy Palm Sunday...

Healer is the City Hunter of today I guess...so It will be unfair to
compare them, as they came out in different eras. Still, there's noone
like JCW around nor has there ever been grin grin Wookie has this unique
quality that makes you want to hug him and pinch him at the same time so
you can hear him wail in that cutesy voice of his lmao
seems like someone is going to korea to get married
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
just finished spy,going to rooftop prince
this is drama week
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
i think the new look of d site is better than d last one.its easier to find d shows u want @.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
hilda90:

The emperor was so obsessed with Nyang.I dont think that kind of love happens in real life. He stopped speaking when he thought Nyang died and started speaking when he discovered she was alive. i love empress ki so much.They were many memorable moments in the drama. Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won were so cute in secret garden I loved how he carried Ha Ji Won from the hospital into his car,and swapped their bodies,so cute.

Me I'm not looking for real life when I watch dramas ooo

Lol
If u remember what the emperor went thru growing up then u will understand why he was so clingy. His father was killed, he was exiled, his life was always threatened..he really endured so much and Sungyang was such a prop for him.

When Hyun Bin was chasing Ha ji won, that was my best part. I mean going to her school, following her on her trips and just forming Romeo, that was cuteness overload lmao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Atk01:

Lool.

There is just something about watching diamonds falling from a man's eyes in dramas- especially when he's cute. grin

U know what's up jare grin
It only works when they're cute, like Wookie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
shokky24:

so don't dare compare snail to lion
u hear me so
Ok ma, we don hear. smiley just like @hilda90 said, one man's newspaper is another man's suya wrapper grin. I loved City Hunter, but I love Healer more.

#Healerite cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
shokky24:

seems like someone is going to korea to get married

I can only dream...

Meanwhile, about Healer...obviously not everyone will relate to it or the way it showcased brotherhood, family ties, friendship, love, hope, survival and betrayal of the worst kinds.

Well well we can't expect to agree on every drama. But that doesn't mean either of us is wrong. We just feel strongly for different dramas. So take it easy ok, life is simple in Kdrama land LOL

#Healerite

grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
shokky24:

so don"t compare snail to lion.
u hear me so

lol, i am not comparing the two dramas. Like i said city hunter is one of my top five dramas, i loved it so much which led me to watching it three times. Each of them has its own fault. After all, no drama is without fault. We dont have to be pissed about a drama anyway, lets seperate fiction from real life. To each his own, peace.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2015
is the suzy lee min ho dating the one in kangchi and dream high?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2015
shokky24:
is the suzy lee min ho dating the one in kangchi and dream high?
yep.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Healer ---Boring Drama with over-hyped rating
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2015
ellab:

yep.
that Suzy is too short oooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
Yeah,healer haters stand in line,lol. You cant force your opinion on other people. Last time i checked,"difference of opinion"still exists in my dictionary,we may not like the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
tongue

#Healerite. cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Aida13:

Me I'm not looking for real life when I watch dramas ooo

Lol
If u remember what the emperor went thru growing up then u will understand why he was so clingy. His father was killed, he was exiled, his life was always threatened..he really endured so much and Sungyang was such a prop for him.

When Hyun Bin was chasing Ha ji won, that was my best part. I mean going to her school, following her on her trips and just forming Romeo, that was cuteness overload lmao

Hyun Bin was so funny in secret garden and such a douche,lol.

How can i ever forget his chanting whenever Ha Ji Won appears on his mind

kim su-hanmu guhbi-durumi
wori wori saepeurika, lol.

i laughed out loud the first he sang this song. I enjoyed SE GA cos it made me laugh ,i loved the osts and everything about the drama. i will like to see Hyun Bim and Ha Ji Won in another drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
that Suzy is too short oooo

lol love no care weda u short or tall o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
ellab:

lol love no care weda u short or tall o.
abi o. he dated Park Min Young who in my own opinion is shorter. BTW,are korea girls considered tall?i have never seen a tall korea girl before. korea girls are known for their short sizes,flat chests and flat butts,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
Now someone is saying what I wanna hear lol
No mind dem,his spell is working grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2015
hilda90:

abi o. he dated Park Min Young who in my own opinion is shorter. BTW,are korea girls considered tall?i have never seen a tall korea girl before. korea girls are known for their short sizes,flat chests and flat butts,lol.
But they av fine face
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
hilda90:

Hyun Bin was so funny in secret garden and such a douche,lol.

How can i ever forget his chanting whenever Ha Ji Won appears on his mind

kim su-hanmu guhbi-durumi
wori wori saepeurika, lol.

i laughed out loud the first he sang this song. I enjoyed SE GA cos it made me laugh ,i loved the osts and everything about the drama. i will like to see Hyun Bim and Ha Ji Won in another drama.

Lmao that poem though... As if reciting it even did any good. My best part was when they were in that Lodge and he tricked his way into her bedroom and they fell asleep together. Secret Garden was the best chaebol - poor woman drama series. Next is Master's Sun. There's always a rich chaebol and a woman from a poor background..

Ha Ji Won is memorable in all her roles esp with the right costar. Can't wait for her next drama 7000 days. I hope they don't choose Rain as her leading man
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
hilda90:

cheesy grin funny you.
But it's true sha, even with heels, they are still short.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2015
hilda90:

Yeah,healer haters stand in line,lol. You cant force your opinion on other people. Last time i checked,"difference of opinion"still exists in my dictionary,we may not like the same thing.

Lol let's be honest Healer wasn't that perfect..sometimes the acting made you want to smash something. BUT. There's that magic of having the right leading man that can transform your viewing pleasure. Also, everyone had a backstory that touched me.

Min Ja Ahjumma who lost her sick child while she was overworking herself, the woman in the wheelchair who misplaced her baby, Healer who lost his dad and was abandoned by his mom..

The two brothers hiding a big secret.. Just so much history intertwined. Best of all was the fact that Healer and PSH were close as kids and had their sunbae as their older cousin who used to babysit them...

Not forgetting Teacher who raised Healer. I must say that of all the dramas that have come out in the last 6 months Healer is one of the top 3
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Aida13:

Lmao that poem though... As if reciting it even did any good. My best part was when they were in that Lodge and he tricked his way into her bedroom and they fell asleep together. Secret Garden was the best chaebol - poor woman drama series. Next is Master's Sun. There's always a rich chaebol and a woman from a poor background..

Ha Ji Won is memorable in all her roles esp with the right costar. Can't wait for her next drama 7000 days. I hope they don't choose Rain as her leading man
You mean the scene where he tricked her and entered the room and they lay on the bed with their legs entwined?lol, i loved that scene and i died when he started chanting again.

I have watched Masters Sun,those ghosts were scary. So Ji Sub was an a** in the drama. I loved when Gong Hyo Jin used So Ji Sub's body to ward off those scary ghosts,they embraced many times,lol.

i dont want Rain to be chosen as Ha Ji Won's costar ,they better choose another good actor.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Aida13:

Lol let's be honest Healer wasn't that perfect..sometimes the acting made you want to smash something. BUT. There's that magic of having the right leading man that can transform your viewing pleasure. Also, everyone had a backstory that touched me.

Min Ja Ahjumma who lost her sick child while she was overworking herself, the woman in the wheelchair who misplaced her baby, Healer who lost his dad and was abandoned by his mom..

The two brothers hiding a big secret.. Just so much history intertwined. Best of all was the fact that Healer and PSH were close as kids and had their sunbae as their older cousin who used to babysit them...

Not forgetting Teacher who raised Healer. I must say that of all the dramas that have come out in the last 6 months Healer is one of the top 3
Well said. Healer was not perfect,likewise other dramas. i am yet to see a korea drama where i wont tempted to throw something on my screen. I once called IRIS perfect,but the ending happened and i changed my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wedding Bells to Ring Soon for Lee Min Ho and Suzy Bae?

Days after South Korean actor-singer Lee Min Ho confirmed that he is dating Suzy Bae, the 20-year-old member of Korean-Chinese K-pop girl group 'Miss A', fans are now expecting to hear wedding bells to ring soon for the couple.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by CoCoLav(f): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
@dimplecakes....omg I am so jealous. angry She is marrying that cute boy embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
hilda90:

You mean the scene where he tricked her and entered the room and they lay on the bed with their legs entwined?lol, i loved that scene and i died when he started chanting again.

I have watched Masters Sun,those ghosts were scary. So Ji Sub was an a** in the drama. I loved when Gong Hyo Jin used So Ji Sub's body to ward off those scary ghosts,they embraced many times,lol.

i dont want Rain to be chosen as Ha Ji Won's costar ,they better choose another good actor.

Keeekkeeke lol So Ji-sub really treated Gong Hyo-jin like crap... But it was still fun

Yes that scene with them in bed and Hyun Bin trying to hold him self in check by chanting... Ugh so romantic how he respected her virtue until they were married.

It's like the norm is to make the guy treat her as mean as possible then make her fall in love with him in spite of his bad treatment. So many dramas like that.

I don't know that many actors but I hope they can find a good costar for Ha Ji-won 's new Drama. I heard Rain was being considered but, like you said I hope it's not him. Mmmm so then who??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
CoCoLav:
@dimplecakes....omg I am so jealous. angry She is marrying that cute boy embarassed

Same here oooo... ...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
dimplecakes:
Wedding Bells to Ring Soon for Lee Min Ho and Suzy Bae?

Days after South Korean actor-singer Lee Min Ho confirmed that he is dating Suzy Bae, the 20-year-old member of Korean-Chinese K-pop girl group 'Miss A', fans are now expecting to hear wedding bells to ring soon for the couple.
It's too soon to hear the wedding bells ringing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.