Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

21 Sins Peter Obi Committed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed (2828 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by udejichichi: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
[b]21 SINS PETER OBI COMMITTED
1. For 7yrs of his administration he neva did organised LG elections instead keep hyping d masses
2. For 7 yrs in office at awka he neva seem it fit for ANSCSC to recruit staff only to start it few mnths to his departure
3. Spending billion naira bribing d igwes wit SUV while most of them hv fleet of cars if not all
4. Donating tokunbo computers to schools dat lack roofs and has no electricity.
5. Increasing d school fees of poor ANSU students even though he wouldn't hv efforted going to school in his own days if d sch fees were so in his time.while his mate Rochas is giving free education
6. 7yrs of his office n awka he neva knew he wuld construct foot bridges arnd d state just woke up to remember it
7. Awarding selfish and some useless contracts to family members and partisans just to lead d state to bankruptcy b4 he leaves office
8. For 7yrs he neva knew d aged ppl in d state deserve stipend only to hype them wit hope of getting it but stoping it on d way
9. Deceiving Apga to endorsing his bank operator to succeed him in disguise of zoning governorship to Anambra north just to cover his mess frm EFCC.
10. Encouraging or rather starting God father-ism again in Anambra state after our dear Ngige fought tirelessly to put a hut to it.
11. Throwing the state to once again insecure and arm robbery and kidnapping zone after Ngige drastically reduce crime to d bearest minimum during his short leaved tenure
12. His shoot at sight order to d Military who majority r hausas seeking a way to annihilate Igbo hence putting d lives of some innocent citizens in danger.
13. Crooking wit madam Akunyiri(NAFDAC) to closing bridge head market for nearly a year if not more just to punish his political opposition is disguise to stopping fake drug dealers(tell me wch market whr there is no fake drug dealer, and another market shut by Madam if not in anambra,) instead of fishing out d bad eggs among them.
14. Allowing touts on extorting money frm motorist after Ngige tried to stop them.
15. Refusing to implementing federal govts 18,000 naira minimum wage to workers in d state.
16. Fighting foshola for deporting igbo in 2013 after deporting fellow igbos(Ebonyi ppl) frm d state in 2011 (he who lives in glass house does not throw stone).
17. Leaving awka d states capital to look less a city talkless of state capital abi he neva go Enugu b4?
18. Continuous deduction in state workers salary on monthly bases without reasonable explanations.
19. Instead of conduct LGA elections he put caretaker committee so he can b siphoning d monthly LGA allocations and also to make sure no opposition party have mouth in d state.
20. For 7yrs of his administration yet noting has being done to Onitshawater scheme at water works road inland town onitsha.
21. Claiming to uphold ikemba Ojukwu's legacy yet could not build any monument in capital city or even in commercial city of onitsha for him (like Rochas did in owerri).[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Na wa oooooo

This politicians cannot decieve us. Our eyes are open and we can see everything korokoro shocked
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Cuche: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Are you telling us of the greatest award winning thief ever to come from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by gleaf: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
@op are u clueless or jobless!?
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by kingbang: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
You just joined Nairaland on September 30th just to come and list Obi's sins. hahahhahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Jobless ekuke.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Kemy11(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
If all these na obi sins God pls make willy more sinner even.
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by donphilopus: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ah hear oooo
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by IGBOSON1: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Just found this.

I think the editors anti-apga credentials are obvious as i'm sure there are better structures than these to show......but suffice it to say that it's unpardonable to have these eyesores in any school in Anambra in this day and age!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTC4ZIw_V4
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
To me OBI was a terrible mistake to the people of Anambra state, Peter Obi taught me one thing, Never trust any human being, In 2003 peter obi asked a question , is Anambra cursed or are we the cause?? This question remains unanswered after devouring Anambra state treasury for 7 years.

1 Like

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Onlytruth(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
cowleg: To me OBI was a terrible mistake to the people of Anambra state, Peter Obi taught me one thing, Never trust any human being, In 2003 peter obi asked a question , is Anambra cursed or are we the cause?? This question remains unanswered after devouring Anambra state treasury for 7 years.

You captured my sentiments exactly! The man changed the way I think about fellow Igbo...for the worse.
He deflamed my Igbo nationalism.
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by remarkD(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ezeigbo NL gburu gburu! Nkaa wu anya (gi, eh kwa? lol)!

Onlytruth:

You captured my sentiments exactly! The man changed the way I think about fellow Igbo...for the worse.
He deflamed my Igbo nationalism.
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Onlytruth(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
remark D: Ezeigbo NL gburu gburu! Nkaa wu anya (gi, eh kwa? lol)!

Nwanne ano m ya. It is only that my heart has been fainting lately since Peter Obi disqualified Soludo and is scheming to impose his stooge on us in Anambra state.

As a TYPICAL IGBO man, the last thing I would ever accept is political corruption (rulership by imposition). It pains me to the bones.
His actions denied us of fair choice, and is rather forcing us to choose from the least qualified candidates. He also sowed an evil seed of division in Anambra state just to cover his corrupt tracks.

Quite sad.

1 Like

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by remarkD(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2013
a rebottle will be in order....
even if its not disproving the 21 so-called "sins"... how about letting us know X number of things Obi has done in the state that should make the populous trust his pick for the party.... and I wonder when this "picking" of a "replacement" of political and so-called democratic leaders will stop....

having said that... its so easy to list any body's sins.... is not why our Lord Jesus Christ (my Lord & personal Savior) said "... let he who is without sins cast the first stone?"

the whole state can not be fixed in 7 years.... but still isn't or shouldn't be an excuse... at least, we shouldn't be retrogressing.... (this na the ogbonge English my primary school teacher blow for my report card - for a very young and playful happy-go-lucky primary 3/4 chap lol)
kingbang: You just joined Nairaland on September 30th just to come and list Obi's sins. hahahhahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Jobless ekuke.

1 Like

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by BabaAlabi: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2013
I said it before that Igbo people are the cause of their problems. I don't know why majority of Igbo states which have abundant resources are poor,filthy and backward. This man has more than enough properties yet Anambra is still poverty stricken. Just watch how some people will still vote for APGA in this election.
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Onlytruth(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2013
BabaAlabi: I said it before that Igbo people are the cause of their problems. I don't know why majority of Igbo states which have abundant resources are poor,filthy and backward. This man has more than enough properties yet Anambra is still poverty stricken. Just watch how some people will still vote for APGA in this election.

As long as the election is not rigged, then a people deserve the type of government they get. Shi ke nan.
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Onlytruth(m): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2013
As for me the GREATEST CRIME committed by Peter Obi is POLITICAL CORRUPTION which is FAR WORSE THAN ECONOMIC CORRUPTION.

He obviously failed in office (clearly misappropriated state funds as we can now see), schemed to disqualify the most credible APGA candidates namely Soludo for example, and sowed an evil seed of ZONING in Anambra state.

ALL smart Anambra and Igbo sons must reject this scheme, and vote for any other candidate that would make it possible for Peter Obi to face EFCC once he leaves office.

1 Like

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Onlytruth(m): 1:13am On Oct 11, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Just found this.

I think the editors anti-apga credentials are obvious as i'm sure there are better structures than these to show......but suffice it to say that it's unpardonable to have these eyesores in any school in Anambra in this day and age!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTC4ZIw_V4

I thought that Peter Obis supporters here said that he fixed all the schools.
Apparently Nnewi south schools aren't counted as part of Anambra schools. Laughing...
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by biafranqueen: 2:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Adazi-Nnukwu (Anambra), July 3, 2012 (NAN) Gov. Peter Obi of Anambra on Tuesday donated N5 million to Bubendorff Memorial Grammar School, Adazi Nnukwu in Anaocha Local Government, for the rehabilitation of its dilapidated school structures.

Obi said that the gesture was in line with the policy of his administration to rebuild collapsed structures in schools to create conducive environment for learning.

He advised the school management to work closely with the Parents’ Teachers Association (PTA) and the town union to execute the project.

The Principal of the school, Mr Andy Obi, expressed regrets since government took over the school 40 years ago not much had been done to it.
http://www.nanngronline.com/section/general/obi-donates-n5m-for-school-rehabilitation
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by biafranqueen: 2:47am On Oct 11, 2013
http://silverbirdtv.com/news/gov-obi-donates-n733-million-rehabilitation-mission-schools
Gov. Peter Obi of Anambra on Monday presented cheques worth N733 million to churches for the rehabilitation of mission primary schools in the state.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the schools were returned to the churches by his administration in 2011.

Presenting the cheques at the Government Lodge, Awka, Obi expressed satisfaction that his partnership with the Church in the area of education and infrastructure development was yielding positive results.

"Last year, Anambra came first in NECO. This year the state produced the best in Unity Schools,” Obi said.

He said the aim of returning the schools to missions was to restore the schools to its pride of place, especially in the area of quality upbringing of children.

- See more at: http://silverbirdtv.com/news/gov-obi-donates-n733-million-rehabilitation-mission-schools#sthash.z4HB7Ygq.dpuf
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by biafranqueen: 2:48am On Oct 11, 2013
Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State at the weekend presented cheques totaling N80 million to eight schools which the government handed over to their former owners and charged their management to fast track execution of projects in the schools.

The schools included Girls’ High School, Agulu; Agulu Grammar School, Agulu; St. John Secondary School, Awka; Loretto Girls Secondary School, and Adazi-Nnukwu. Others are: St. Michael’s High School, Nimo; Girls’ High School Abagana; Comprehensive Secondary School, Nawfia; and St. John of God Secondary School, Awka.

Obi said that the amount was part of the money voted to be given to all the Secondary Schools returned to their original missionary owners for their rebuilding.

The Catholic Bishop of Awka, Most Rev. Paulinus Ezeokafor who was present at Catholic Schools visited, while commending the Governor for his commitment to building quality human infrastructure assured him that the church will continue to partner with his administration to achieve the set goals.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/12/eight-schools-get-n80m-for-rehabilitation/
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by biafranqueen: 2:53am On Oct 11, 2013
His biggest sin is trusting the administrators and owners (alot of them the church leaders) to use the money wisely
http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/obi-releases-n50m-mission-hospital-onitsha-0

Responsible Leaders Can Not Rule Properly Irresponsible People!
So when Ojukwu was the Godfather you people were very okay with that (SMH)

How many of you people that are complaining even went once to any of the state officials and complained, wrote letter, emailed, phone call?
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne ano m ya. It is only that my heart has been fainting lately since Peter Obi disqualified Soludo and is scheming to impose his stooge on us in Anambra state.

As a TYPICAL IGBO man, the last thing I would ever accept is political corruption (rulership by imposition). It pains me to the bones.
His actions denied us of fair choice, and is rather forcing us to choose from the least qualified candidates. He also sowed an evil seed of division in Anambra state just to cover his corrupt tracks.

Quite sad.

Speaking as someone with roots in Anambra North...I don't know what to say about Peter Obi's self centered reasons for dimming the future of Anambra state. All I can say is that their eyes will open if Obiano is voted in and the suffering continues as usual.

My thinking is that someone from Aso Rock (Goodluck Jonathan?) uprooted Soludo because they know the sort of precedent he would have set in Anambra as a governor. I mean no other governor or governor aspirant in all of Nigeria -ALL OF NIGERIA -has the potential that Soludo would have used.

It was a sad day for Anambra and for Nigeria at large when he was disqualified.

Are we Igbos really the cause of our problems? Sigh.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by biafranqueen: 3:05am On Oct 11, 2013
nnenna.1:

Speaking as someone with roots in Anambra North...I don't know what to say about Peter Obi's self centered reasons for dimming the future of Anambra state. All I can say is that their eyes will open if Obiano is voted in and the suffering continues as usual.

My thinking is that someone from Aso Rock (Goodluck Jonathan?) uprooted Soludo because they know the sort of precedent he would have set in Anambra as a governor. I mean no other governor or governor aspirant in all of Nigeria -ALL OF NIGERIA -has the potential that Soludo would have used.

Nne I am sorry to say but YES, but we should really ask why he was disqualified and how come he was ok with what the panel told him.

According to him, “I am saying my priority in joining All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, is to help to build APGA as a formidable political party. Running for governor is not why I joined APGA.
“Did that surprise you? I have joined APGA primarily to join forces with the other compatriots, other Nigerians to build APGA as a formidable political party. An APGA that will some day mainstream what APGA stands for, what APGA has to offer Nigeria.
“APGA is the only political party in Nigeria that talks about true federalism. No other political party aspire to bring true federalism to Nigeria. No other political party talks about revenue allocation, physical federalism that would allow each region or state to develop according to its own space. There is no other political party that talks about competition.
“To me, APGA should be the manifesto, national mobilisation because that is the only way Nigeria can move forward. “I have to come here to visit the national office of APGA, but principally, this is a new family for me. Like I have said, my first mission is to join others to build APGA as a formidable movement. And that is basically what it is. Governorship thing is aside.”
On whether he will still remain in APGA if he fails to pick the party’s ticket, he said, “I am APGA in the morning in the afternoon and in the night. I am in APGA today, I will be in APGA tomorrow, I will be in APGA next year, I will be in APGA for the next seven years to come.”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/anambra-2014-apga-screens-out-soludo-5-others/#sthash.liLXlVOR.dpuf

1 Like

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Sloan: 4:12am On Oct 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

Quite sad.

This fella never kick the bucket yet?? LWKMD! Oh am I glad to see you eating all you words till date! No be so? Obi, you are now eating you words! APGA, you are eating your vomit. Same thing for Soludo, ibo nationalism, LMAO while the people you've been hating all your life are just getting better and better! This is al within 4 years remember? How about Ebelechukwu retardeen joncelock? Unemployment rate has climbed into the 30% according to the governments own NBS before you go to blame Chief Awolowo, Tinubu, Fashola and co! LMAO. You sit there in obodo oyibo laying banana peels for your folks who have no idea you are not going to partake in the hardship your ilk lay down for them by canvassing uttermostly stu.pid points of view. Where is my popcorn so I can laugh at your crocodile tears! I pray that Obiano or Ubah wins so he can completely ruin that state! Whether it is Fidelity or Capital Oil, it doesn't matter! Anything to create so much debt there will not be enough zeros to add at the back of the leading $ 90000000000000000.....
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 11, 2013
Sloan:

This fella never kick the bucket yet?? LWKMD! Oh am I glad to see you eating all you words till date! No be so? Obi, you are now eating you words! APGA, you are eating your vomit. Same thing for Soludo, ibo nationalism, LMAO while the people you've been hating all your life are just getting better and better! This is al within 4 years remember? How about Ebelechukwu retardeen joncelock? Unemployment rate has climbed into the 30% according to the governments own NBS before you go to blame Chief Awolowo, Tinubu, Fashola and co! LMAO. You sit there in obodo oyibo laying banana peels for your folks who have no idea you are not going to partake in the hardship your ilk lay down for them by canvassing uttermostly stu.pid points of view. Where is my popcorn so I can laugh at your crocodile tears! I pray that Obiano or Ubah wins so he can completely ruin that state! Whether it is Fidelity or Capital Oil, it doesn't matter! Anything to create so much debt there will not be enough zeros to add at the back of the leading $ 90000000000000000.....

Well...it's not like the rest of Nigeria is that much better.

We should all engage in sober reflection sometimes. Trust me...it will work for you too.

1 Like

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Sloan: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2013
nnenna.1:

Funny ibos again! What will Soludo achieve that has not been done 1000000000000000X by people who are not economists? The least state in SW is doing better than Anambra, check IGR for example. By praising something that never was, you set up yourself for a major disappointment like you are doing now for Soludo. What was Soludos record at the CBN? Didn't most of the fake over capitalized bank not die within months of being relieved of his CBN job? How about the 700 M polymer bank note scandal with the Australian firm? Soludo only lost a chance to get richer while giving speeches all over the place. LMAO!
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 11, 2013
Sloan:

Funny ibos again! What will Soludo achieve that has not been done 1000000000000000X by people who are not economists? The least state in SW is doing better than Anambra, check IGR for example. By praising something that never was, you set up yourself for a major disappointment like you are doing now for Soludo. What was Soludos record at the CBN? Didn't most of the fake over capitalized bank not die within months of being relieved of his CBN job? How about the 700 M polymer bank note scandal with the Australian firm? Soludo only lost a chance to get richer while giving speeches all over the place. LMAO!

I know you are only typing all this to score an ethnic political point.

I'm not going to detail the precedents Soludo undeniably set in the Banking industry or discuss the SE's comparative advantage compared to the rest of Nigeria.

All I am going to do is let you have the last word (I know you will respond with a comeback) and bask in that Euphoric "high" of feeling that you have won over the "funny Ibos."

It's morning in Nigeria already. After your "high" it will be back to harsh realities of living another day in a hell hole. Good luck and God speed.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Chino72: 4:34am On Oct 11, 2013
I don't know why these yerobass are more interested in us at this time. All they want is how they will put their tinibu stooge. Lemme tell them now, there is no way ofemmmmanu party is having any foot hold on our soil.

1 Like

Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Sloan: 4:36am On Oct 11, 2013
nnenna.1:

I know you are only typing all this to score an ethnic political point.

I'm not going to detail the precedents Soludo undeniably set in the Banking industry or discuss the SE's comparative advantage compared to the rest of Nigeria.

All I am going to do is let you have the last word (I know you will respond with a comeback) and bask in that Euphoric "high" of feeling that you have won over the "funny Ibos."

It's morning in Nigeria already. After your "high" it will be back to harsh realities of living another day in a hell hole. Good luck and God speed.

Nne, I am sure that the person I was responding to knows that he was wrong, whether he accepts it or not is not my cup of tea. In case you are not familiar with these issues, take a chill pill and read some of the old posts. There are lots of people on nL who can easily confirm that onlytruth (lies) has been wrong on almost every major issue because anyone who talks or decides based on emotions and not facts and reality will be wrong! This is my point and what I said about Soludo is right: most of his super capitalized banks are dead Oceanic, Intercontinental, etc and in case you don't know the bank polymer case allegations involving the EFCC is real. I can understand you like Soludo but NEVER speak for any politican 100% as though you will control his every actions or know what he will do. That is one recipe not to end up eating you words all the time like the onlyljes!
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Chino72: 4:38am On Oct 11, 2013
nnenna.1:

Obiano is a technocrat and will continue from where Obi stopped to and take the state to another level..
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Sloan: 4:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Nnena BTW, I am not in the hell hole you mentioned but it seems Nigeria are now enjoying the fresh air and disagree in your appellation of a derogatory descriptive to their current situation! It is night here and time for bed, now why are you still up??
Re: 21 Sins Peter Obi Committed by Sloan: 4:40am On Oct 11, 2013
Chino72: I don't know why these yerobass are more interested in us at this time. All they want is how they will put their tinibu stooge. Lemme tell them now, there is no way ofemmmmanu party is having any foot hold on our soil.

Shut that stinking gutter you call mouth and go and find job to increase your IGR from a measly 450 M per month! You see Yorubas in everything, insecure loser!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole VS Peter Obi After 8 Years (PHOTOS) / Nigerians, Do U Want Nigeria Split Into Two Halfs Or United?? / Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.