Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? (1123 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Where Is Your Teenage Crush? / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
I just want to know if male nairalanders went through this,and to the ladies do the boys pass through it when trying to toast you.When i was a teenager.when i saw a girl i love i always sat down and memorise what to tell her,some times i even wrote them down but soon as i see the girl in particular i always lose those memorised line and i will finaly end up telling her a different thing all together.once she is out of sight,those memorised lines will start playing its self like a recorded tape and i was like damn not again lol
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Real men don't toast nobody.
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Danhumprey: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
I used to experience that alot when I was young. Whenever I see a gal I like,coming my direction,I tend to freak out and develop shaky feet. But when she is gone,that is when my confidence come back. But now,I'm grown up,with more confidence! cool
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Danhumprey: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
tpacalipse: Real men don't toast nobody.
Bro,the OP said when you were a teenager. He didn't say now that you are an adult. Can't you differentiate between a teenager and an adult? undecided
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Reincarnated(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
I've never really had to toast a girl cool
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by homesteady(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
undecided
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by AbuMikey(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2013

**singing aloud**

If you love somebody,walk up to her and tell her you love

Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated: I've never really had to toast a girl cool

How would you have toast a girl when your busy toasting men.............

Gay tinz
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by 190theclown: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2013

Booked!
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
I confidently started toasting ladies in my SS2, Though initially it was shaky, one of my erstwhile girl friend helped me shape up my toasting skills, whenever i toast her she scores me in percentage, till i am more confident. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Reincarnated(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2013
Abbey2sam:

How would you have toast a girl when your busy toasting men.............

Gay tinz

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin. But why so pained? How is it my fault that your ugliness causes you to do the extra work of toasting a girl? Eediot!
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2013
Hahaha you guys are funny o
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2013
I've never had to toast a girl, never!
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2013
Phder: I've never had to toast a girl, never!
you toast boys ba?
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2013
VICTORCIZA: you toast boys ba?
No. I never had time for teenage bulls.h..i.t.
Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by paix(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2013
I was the shy type, extremely. The first time I summoned courage to speak to a girl, I suddenly went BLANK.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by Princeparix(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2013
na bread una d toast?

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Toasting Difficult During Your Teenage Days? by youngds: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lolz, yes! but with time i found out their is nothing to be afraid of, don't think about it, JUST DO IT

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of Women Men Should Avoid / Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? / What Will You Call This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.